Christy's Makeup Artistry & Hairstylist Crew Reviews

5 | Saint Petersburg, FL

5 Reviews for Christy's Makeup Artistry & Hairstylist Crew

Kelly · Married on 03/17/2013

Christy is awesome! She did a trial a couple different ways so I could decide on the best look. She does amazing work, both airbrush and otherwise. She was flexible when I had some major changes happen the week of the wedding, and she was someone who was willing to make it as easy as possible with those transitions. Absolutely use Christy for any makeup needs!

Sent on 04/06/2013

Carly · Married on 11/24/2012

Amazing job! Our hair and makeup looked awesome and did not budge at all through the long day/dancing! Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/13/2012

I got my hair and makeup done by Shirley. She was so sweet and professional and she even gave makeup tips to my bridesmaid who was doing her makeup herself. My hair stayed put all day which was a concern because every time I curl my hair, it falls. I would definitely recommend this team to everyone!

Sent on 01/15/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 03/02/2013

1.2
      3.0
      1.0

The whole experience was a nightmare. She send me a girl to do my hair that was really nice but that it burned my hair and scalp during the trial. I told her and she won't believe me. Why would I lie about something so serious plus I didn't even ask for a discount. I only asked her to advice the girl to be careful the next time especially with the bridemaids. Anywày after that the day before the wedding she was trying to cancel on me because 2 of the girls decided that they didn't want to get the hair done because they couldn't affordnt it. She punished me but making me pay 80 extra even though they didn't do it and I had told her in advance that the girls were not sure. Then, the day of the wedding the hair stylist charged my 75 more by mistake, I am assuming, but when I called Christy to correct the situation she told me that she will càll me back and she never did and never answered my phone calls after that. Very unprofessional!

Sent on 11/06/2013

0.6
      3.5
      0.0

Christy is extremely unprofessional. I had a similar situation to the other bad rating. I had my trial done two months out with Bianca, who is great! It was originally just my hair. I added four bridesmaids until I found out Christy only wanted to send one stylist for everyone. That means we would be stuck in the hotel for five hours waiting on each other. I called Christy and explained we would need more than one or I would send the other three somewhere else so we were ready at the same time. She said fine then sent me an email saying she was backing out and wouldn't be able to provide me any services. This is two weeks out. I asked her why and she never responded. Waste of trial money and time. Also, if you speak with Christy you'll have to talk over her yelling at her children.

Sent on 12/10/2013