Christy Clark Photography Reviews

Christy Clark Photography 2
  • Janette

Janette Cerra · Getting married on 02/29/2020

Amazing Experience!

Christy was awesome! She made us feel so at ease and comfortable during our session and it really shows in our pics! She is definitely my go to for beautiful photos! I’m in love with our pics!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Christy Clark Photography 3
    Christy Clark Photography 4

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you!! You are both amazing humans, and I too am in love with your photos. Thank you for trusting us to create such beautiful memories for you.

Lisa Oehmig · Married on 05/11/2019

Professional

Christy photographed my daughters destination wedding in Miami in May. Where do I start? She has an incredible eye and captures the moment with such artistry. However talented she is, what truly sets her apart is she anticipated before I asked, arrived early, was accommodating, organized and worked seamlessly to the point you forgot she was there. Could not have been more pleased.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Lisa! Thank you for trusting us to photograph you daughters destination wedding. The simplicity and intimate moments were absolutely gorgeous.

Sandy Martinez · Married on 04/13/2019

Ah-mazing!

Christy is simply ah-mazing! From the moment we spoke we connected, she was friendly, and really added a human aspect to our wedding. Our guest loved her and her assistant! They made us laugh, and she truly caught every single important moment on camera. I can't thank her enough. Her turn around time was quick, her work is stunning and honestly, I look at my pictures at least once a day since we receive them. We decided on a digital package but she offered us top notch quality prints & enlargement and let me tell you, I sure am glad I got a few of them printed and gifted some to my family. I highly recommend her and her team, you won't regret it.

Sent on 07/26/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Sandy thanks a billion!!! We had a blast with you guys, it was totally a dream come true. I too am glad you purchased prints from your special day! They came out beautiful :)

Ester Castro · Married on 02/28/2019

Laid back!

I recently scheduled my elopement with Christy, not only was she extremely helpful but she offered me a complimentary engagement session. We did our engagement photos and we had such a great time. Her turn around time was super fast and the images are just beautiful! She captured every single emotion, and made us feel so comfortable. I can't wait for our elopement later this month! I highly recommend her and her team.

Sent on 01/29/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you! I strive to give all my clients (friends) to best quality in customer service and products. Thanks for trusting us to capture such a sweet moment in your life.

Samantha Delpozo · Married on 01/04/2019

Elopement Photos

If you’re looking for an amazing, professional photographer Christy Clark Photography is the place to go!! Christy took pictures of my small, intimate elopement and they came out gorgeous! We wanted something that would capture the moment perfectly and that is exactly what we got! Looking back at the photos makes us feel as if we are reliving the moment. Christy made us feel comfortable and ourselves! I would recommend her to everyone I know!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Sam, thank you!! Photographing your intimate elopement was breathtaking. Thanks for choosing us to photograph this special time in your life. Can’t wait for photograph other special moments for you!!

alex cerra · Married on 12/31/2018

Awesome job!

My fiancée and I are a little odd so we didn’t want a typical wedding or cheesy wedding photos lol it was only us and about 15 family members in the woods near ginnie springs. Despite the heat and swarm of mosquitoes Christy and her team did great and got all the shots we were looking for. Instead of taking engagement photos before we went with pictures taken after the ceremony so we could utilize the scenery of the area. At one point we even went in the water and I’m glad we did cause it resulted in my favorite photo of all (I’ll post some pics soon). Thanks Christy!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Alex!!! Getting you guys into the water was epic! Thanks for trusting my crazy ideas. Can’t wait for the next shoot with you both :)

Kristen Williams · Married on 12/08/2018

Phenomenal

Christy was so accommodating and informative. Aside from the beautiful work product, she was so professional and really took the time to work with me and understand my vision. I told her my ideas and she made them come to life through her lense and now I have a lifetime memories to cherish through her gorgeous photos. I get nothing but compliments every time people view my albums and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you Christy Clark Photography!!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Kristen, you are simply amazing. Thank you for allowing us to capture these memories for you. I’m looking forward to the next photos with you :)

Abigail · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!

By far the best photographer I could have chosen to capture my wedding day! I am absolutely in love with my pictures-they worked with what I wanted and made my dream come true! Very professional service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Awwww thanks Abby! I’m so glad we were able to make your dreams come true. You and your hubby were definitely amazing to work with. We had a great time. Thanks again!

Sylvia · Married on 08/26/2018

Elopement shoot

I found Christy Clark Photography on Instagram and I totally fell In love with her work! I contacted her and we got to talking... We were a perfect fit from the very start. I hired Christy Clark Photography to photograph my elopement in New Orleans. Christy and her team captured all the perfect moments of my day. It was intimate, and I felt comfortable and worry free. I recommend her wholeheartedly!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

I’m so glad you found me! We definitely did hit it off right from the start and your elopement was so much fun. Thanks for allowing us to capture such a beautiful moment in your life.

Laura Hernandez · Married on 06/12/2017

Best photographer ever!

Did my small intimate wedding photos with Christy Clark Photography and I was blown away. She truly captured the emotion of our special day with her unique tones in our photos. Thanks to her, we are able to look back at our special day and relive it all over again. She has also taken pictures of our children and they are my favorite photos ever! My daughter is very shy and Christy just had a way of making her comfortable in front of the camera and she was able to capture the most beautiful pictures ever. She is our go to photographer for every occasion.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Laura!!! Thank you for trusting in my vision and my ideas. It was such an amazing event to photograph your intimate wedding and I definitely love capturing photos of your family. Looking forward to our next shoot together :)

Wonderful Experience

We hired christy for our engagement and wedding photos, I’m so glad I did! She was professional, she was early to our wedding and she really helped us every step of the way. If you’re looking for a photographer, she’s the one!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting us to capture such beautiful moments in your wedding. Your day was filled with beauty and love and it was simply amazing. Thank you!

Jennifer ·

Fun, Exciting, Memorable

I’ve done several sessions with Christy Clark Photography. I’ve had a vow renewal as well as lifestyle photos and family pictures. Every setting the professionalism shines through. Our pictures are always beautiful and true to who we are. We always have a great time making memories. I highly recommend Christy Clark Photography to anyone who is looking for a good time while capturing memories.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Christy Clark Photography's reply:

Jen, thank you so much! It’s been a pleasure photographing your family and your vow renewal. It was so pretty and intimate. Thanks for trusting us to be a part of your family. :)