Christy Archibald Photography Reviews

Christy Archibald Photography 5
Christy Archibald Photography 6
Christy Archibald Photography 7

Rachael · Married on 05/15/2016

Christy was my sister's wedding photographer and she was AMAZING. She captured every moment so well and her candid shots were incredible. She caught a very special moment between my sister and I and that photo will always be near and dear to my heart. Christy was very professional but fun at the same time!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Molly · Married on 02/27/2016

Christy is wonderful! She took absolute care of us and we are so happy with how our photos turned out. We could not have asked for more!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Megan · Married on 01/10/2016

Christy was such a huge blessing to our wedding. She was so sweet when we met with her to go over the wedding package and talk about what we were looking for. She was also very accommodating to what we needed and worked with us to make sure we were happy with all the details. On the wedding day she was really efficient and made everything completely stress free. She made sure to get all the pictures we had asked for specifically and asked us several times if there were any pictures she hadn’t gotten that we still wanted. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to capture all the details and emotions of the day. Our pictures came out gorgeous and we loved them all! We've also gotten so many compliments from friends and family on our photos. I would recommend Christy to everyone; our photos exceeded our expectations and we were thrilled with the whole process!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2016

Working with Christy was an amazing experience! Her work is phenomenal and so creative. She captured moments in a such a beautiful, artistic, and classic way. Additionally, she sent us our photos within TWO WEEKS! While other brides wait well over a month, my husband and I were able to relive our big day in record time. I loved having Christy as our photographer and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Jessie · Married on 11/07/2015

Christy is an absolutely amazing photographer. We used her for both our engagement and wedding photographs and loved everything about the experience. She is very laid back and worked with us to make sure everything was captured in the best possible way. We especially loved the variety that she provided us; images of every part of the day from a variety of perspectives. She does an amazing job of capturing the moment, from the intimacy of our first look and vows to the fun of the guests at the reception. We could not be happier with our engagement and wedding photos and highly recommend using Christy Archibald Photography.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/26/2015

It was wonderful working with Christy throughout the entire process. She answered all my questions and made sure she captured exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. We also had the privilege of working with Christy's partner photographer on our wedding day, and loved her just as much. She bought the guys ice cream from an ice cream truck to get a fun, unique shot. They were very professional, yet also fun to work with.

And the pictures... Darren and I got them about two weeks ago. There hasn't been a day that goes by that one of us hasn't been online looking at them. We literally can't get enough! They are perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Christy was a pleasure to work with from the moment I first reached out to her. She is so sweet, very professional and her photos are absolutely amazing. She was everything we were looking for in a photographer. Looking for a photographer was probably the most stressful part of the planning. Christy was a godsend. I don't know what k did to be so lucky to find her but I'm so happy I did. I would recommend her to every bride I know.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/17/2015

From the very beginning, Christy was all of the above and more for our wedding day! She responds almost instantly and she's very easy to get a hold of. We did something a little different and had a bicycle parade with our guests from the ceremony to the reception and she was very accommodating with the whole thing! Also, despite the gray weather on our big day, she made our pictures absolutely stunning and made the weather situation into a memorable scenario ^-^ All the little details she took were beautiful and her guidance on what to do (and not just for posing but with how to cut a wedding cake too! lol) was very helpful. Book Christy! You would be very pleased if you did!

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/14/2015

If you're looking for a photographer that will give you the whole package, look no further! Christy is very talented and captured my wedding day better than I could have ever hoped for. Her quality of work you get is top notch and she is very easy to work with. I highly recommend Christy Archibald Photography!

Sent on 12/17/2015
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 10/10/2014

Christy was amazing!! I couldn't have asked for a more professional and caring photographer for my wedding. I had a small wedding at the arboretum and Christy captured every minute of my wedding day and it was absolutely gorgeous! I am so glad she was a part of our special day and anyone would be so lucky to have her be their photographer. I am from Iowa originally so I didn't know any photographers in Dallas and just happened to fall upon Christy's website and I feel so very lucky that I did. Thank you Christy for capturing our day and I hope to continue on with you for future family photos!!

Sent on 11/13/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2014

Christy was INCREDIBLE!

She was with us for about 11 hours, and even agreed to do the 11th hour the week before the wedding as our plans finalized. She had a second, who was also incredible, so that we could have extra coverage of getting ready, the ceremony, and the very beginning of the reception. The shots she got were absolutely perfect.

She has amazing style and her own eye, but she wanted to know what we wanted as well. She made fantastic effort to make sure we didn't forget the shots we'd told her we wanted. She was very friendly and blazing fast! Our wedding was in Texas in August, but we still wanted outdoor shots. She was so quick that we got hundreds of great shots outdoors without anyone breaking a sweat! She was also great with the natural light, making sure no one had weird sunny splotches on their faces.

My husband and I left the reception and went to Whataburger, and Christy followed us to get pictures of us there! Those are honestly some of my favorites just because it was such a special funny thing we did that was really our personality, so having Christy there to photograph it was perfect!

We got our pictures in 4 weeks flat! She set up a great online album that we can share with anyone. That way friends and family can order their own prints if they want to. We get our own digital copies without water mark and with reproduction rights.

I really can't imagine having any other photographer for that day!

Sent on 09/01/2014

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2014

Christy was the photographer for my engagement party in Dallas and my wedding in Santa Barbara. She is fantastic. She is very efficient and professional which is important because you don't want to spend your whole wedding day taking posed pictures. We loved how our engagement party pictures turned out so much that we had Christy come out to Santa Barbara to photograph our wedding and those pictures came out fantastic as well. She is great at capturing pictures with so much emotion. I would absolutely recommend Christy's services in a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2014

Christy impressed me from the very beginning. She was quick to respond to emails, she was very organized, and very thorough. I wasn't able to meet her until the day of our wedding, yet I trusted her completely! Christy was so professional and sweet during the wedding, I felt completely at ease around her, and she was wonderful at capturing creative shots. When the photos came back a few weeks later, I cried because she had captured the emotions and beauty of the day so perfectly! I would recommend Christy to anyone, and I hope to hire her again someday!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Christy was very fun and easy to work with! She provided beautiful photos of my daughters' wedding! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/08/2014

Kristine · Married on 03/18/2014

Christy was fantastic during the whole process. The day of the wedding she went over and above with taking our photos. Always super professional and takes great pride in her work. We were VERY happy with the end results and would recommend Christy to all our Friends & Family!

Sent on 07/30/2014

Katie · Married on 08/10/2013

Christy was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very helpful in helping me select a photography package that worked for me and my budget. She also was able to provide perspective as both a bride and a photographer on shots that we might want taken on our day. She was able to help my husband and I find good poses that worked for us, and was so efficient at posing our bridal party. She was very quick and efficient in all the family photos as well. All of our photos turned out even better than I hoped! We were so, so pleased and excited to see all of the photos that she took. They were all so perfect. Somehow she was able to perfectly capture the excitement and the beauty of the day. We didn't have a video recording of the day so having wonderful pictures was the most important thing to me. Christy was so professional. She took charge in a way that wasn't bossy or obtrusive. She captured all the moments that I would want pictures of, and she was so quick. I've heard about photographers totally hijacking the wedding day and taking far too many photos. This was not Christy. She got the perfect moments and I never felt like I was missing out on my wedding because I was stuck in front of the camera. She was a joy to work with and her photos were beyond perfect. I would recommend Christy to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 01/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/01/2012

Christy is one of the most talented photographers in the business. I have worked with her on numerous occasions and she has always far surpassed my expectations. She listens to your ideas and her attention to detail is impeccable. She has successfully captured the essence and beauty of so many important milestones in my life and bottled them up and made them last forever for us in a photograph.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Jesse · event on: 02/08/2014

Talk about above and beyond! I regularly work with high-end commercial photographers at my job in Los Angeles, and I can tell you that Christy is every bit as talented. I can get pretty picky (as can my fiance), but we have nothing but awesome things to say about her. She has a great eye and sensibility. She's also endlessly patient, thorough, and professional. I enlisted her help to capture my proposal and do some engagement photos. She did a great job getting that special moment, and had cool ideas and suggestions for our posed shots after. She's worth much more than what she charges. I just can't say enough good things about her. She's fantastic!

Sent on 02/10/2014

Kenzie · event on: 06/17/2015

Christy is so much fun to work with!! She has taken my photos for any occasion I need and I am NEVER disappointed!! She is so very talented!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

Christy is detail oriented and loves to help make your pictures look their best. She will direct you but not over direct you so it looks natural but still very professional. She was always responsive to my emails and questions and during the wedding I never had to look around to find her. She got some amazing shots of everything I wanted and more!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Renee · Married on 05/15/2016

Christy was absolutely amazing! When I was looking for a photographer I had a budget in mind and some photographers weren't willing to work with me whatsoever. But, I told her what I wanted and what my price range was and she worked with us! We got everything we wanted. She did our engagement photos and was very friendly and let us choose the spot we wanted. She uses natural light and does a lot of candid shooting which I prefer. Our photos only took maybe two weeks and our wedding photos only took a mere nine days! She emailed me back quickly and was always up for a phone call as well. She also doesn't over edit her photos which is a big no no for me. I can't say enough good things about Christy! I don't think I have one bad thing to say about her!

Sent on 05/25/2016

After seeing what a great job Christy did for my sister's wedding in Nov 2014 I had no doubt I would hire her as well. I didn't even look into other photographers. She is a pleasure to work with. Christy responds to emails really quickly and is really flexible. We had to change our engagement photos date and she didn't give us any trouble. Pricing is really reasonable. The day of the wedding she was on time and before the ceremony asked if there were any photos in particular I wanted her to capture. We received our engagement photos and wedding photos quickly and they were great. Overall Christy was great, highly recommended.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Christy took some absolutely amazing photos of our wedding. This was the part of I was most worried about getting right, and not only did she meet my expectations for this, she blew me away in her ability to capture the moments, capture the people, and create some really amazing pictures, especially in her bridal portraits.

Christy also blended seamlessly into the wedding. There were several shots that she took where I didn't even remember that she had been there at all. She knew exactly where to be at exactly the right time, and didn't need a lot of instructions, and instead of the wedding revolving around the photography, the photography revolved around the wedding.

The best part is, even though she is a top-level photographer, her prices were very affordable, and she includes a lot of things for the money you are paying that other photographers don't, and is fairly flexible with her time in order to accommodate your needs as best she can.

You can find a better photographer for what she charges anywhere in the DFW metroplex. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Christy is very professional and her attention to detail of what is important to you is great. She has a great eye for photography. Check out her website for some of her work!

Sent on 01/27/2014