Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

150 | Huntington Station, NY

150 Reviews for Christy Ann Cosmetics

Emily · Married on 06/09/2013

Amazing! Christy Ann made me feel so beautiful on my special day! Her and her teammate, Jenelle were so sweet with me and my whole bridal party. My Mom never wears makeup and she was just stunning! Christy Ann is so talented and can do any look you want from natural to glam. And, she was so fun to work with. You really feel like you are hanging out with a friend. Every bride should use Christy Ann!

Sent on 07/16/2013

shirley · Married on 05/26/2013

Melissa from Christy Ann Cosmetics was wonderful. All our makeup looked beautiful.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2013

Christy and her partner did me and my bridal parties makeup for my wedding. It was a total of 10 girls. My makeup was amazing. Me and my girls got so many compliments. It lasted all day and all night. I was so happy with everything. Not to mention christy is so sweet and professional. Would totally recommend and use again!

Sent on 06/01/2013

Melissa · Married on 12/15/2012

I am so happy to have booked ChristyAnn Cosmetics for my December 15, 2012 wedding. Christy and Jacqueline are truely talented and made my bridesmaids, my moms and I look beautiful. They arrived on time and were very patient and attentive to our needs. I would definitely recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics for all future brides. You won't be left disappointed! Thanks ladies!

Sent on 12/19/2012

Maria · Married on 07/01/2012

Yesterday was my wedding day. It was amazing. While planning my wedding, like many brides , I did a makeup trial. I had met Christy at a bridal event at Fox Hollow. When I went for my trial, I had just received news that my mother was going to have to have a major operation 3 weeks before my wedding. I walked in to the trial with puffy red eyes as I had been crying after speaking with my mom. I walked in and Christy was so sweet. I really wasn't in any condition to have makeup applied so she sat with me and we talked. After awhile I decided to do the trial. I knew I needed to wear more makeup than I do on a daily basis so I was a bit nervous. She did airbrush foundation and my eyes were so dramatic. The transformation was amazing. I took a look in the mirror and thought if she could make me look like that after being so upset she was totally who I wanted to do my wedding makeup. So Christy came to the hotel and did my makeup as well as several members of my bridal party. My makeup lasted throughout the entire night. She is quite an artist. Christy knows just how to apply makeup so that it looks perfect not overdone at all. It also helps that she is a fabulous person who makes her bride feel comfortable and at ease. I couldn't have made a better choice for makeup!!!

Sent on 07/02/2012

amanda · Married on 05/19/2012

I had my makeup done for my engagement photos and for my wedding. The girls are amazing. The day of my wedding there was 7 of us and cristy and her girls showed up on time and got us all done with time to spare. The makeup lasted all night long. I recommend them for any occasions!

Sent on 06/15/2013

Christina · Married on 04/28/2012

Christy and her team were nothing but Amazing! I could not be happier with the way my make-up turned out. The morning of the wedding they were on time to my parents house and the entire process went so smoothly. I would absolutely recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics!

Sent on 06/26/2012
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2011

I was referred to Christy Ann Cosmetics by a couple of fellow brides-to-be on LI weddings.com. As soon as I placed an e-mail inquiry I was immediately contacted by someone in the office to set up a trial. When I arrived for my trial, I was surprised by how professional the office and the staff were. Upon meeting Christy and Victoria I knew I would be walking out of that office with my wedding day makeup artist. Christy and Victoria were two of the sweetest ladies, I felt as if we had been friends for years. My trial was amazing! Christy did such an unbelievable job on my makeup, I couldnt stop looking in the mirror! I decided that not only was I going to be using them for my wedding, but so were all of my girls! In total on the wedding day there were 9 of us who got our makeup done. We all got airbrushing- and we all looked amazing! Christy and Victoria arrived on time and got started right away. Every single girl walked away from that chair looking like a super model! I was so happy with the way everyone looked that day thanks to Christy and Victoria! Anytime in the future that I need to have my makeup done, these are the girls that I am going to call! I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics if you want to look like a beautiful bride on your wedding day or any other special day!

Sent on 01/19/2012

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2011

Christy of Christy Ann Cosmetics was truly a dream to work with! I am extremely picky with my makeup and was so close to doing my own makeup for the day of my wedding until I met Christy at her studio. I scheduled a trial with her and the makeup was beyond exceptional! Besides how much I loved the makeup, her studio was like no other artist's that I have been to. Christy uses an extensive amount high end lines to achieve the look of each and every one of her clients. From airbrush in a variety of shades, to traditional applications, and lashes etc. Love, love, love it all! She made me feel right at home and assured me that she would work with me until she and I were both 100% pleased with my look. I booked her on the spot and arranged for her to come to the hotel where myself, my mother and my sister would be getting ready the day of the wedding. Christy glammed all of us up to our liking and each of our makeup lasted throughout the entire night. Love Christy and her team to death! It was one of the easiest and best decisions of my wedding planning process!

Sent on 10/09/2012
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 06/02/2011

Christy & Victoria were out of this world! They made us all look and feel famous! Not only are they sweethearts to work with but their talent is a work of art, absolutely amazing!!!! We danced all night long and never looked sweaty and our makeup stayed on all night. I also had a cryfest between my father daughter dance, and a sibling dance, and all stayed put.

Sent on 07/21/2011
  • F

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2010

Christy Ann Cosmetics is the best make up artist I have ever used. Her and her other make up artists know their stuff! I have used CAC about 4 or 5 times for makeup and false lashes and have nothing but good things to say. CAC will make you feel comfortable and beautiful, and leave you with a flawless face.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Danielle · Married on 06/11/2010

Christy and another girl came to do me and my girl's makeup for my wedding. She was ON TIME, which I was not.. (oops) and she did an AMAZING job!!! I got many many compliments on my makeup! She also did my makeup for my engagement photos, and it looked amazing then as well! All of my girls looked great too!! I would definitely recommend her to other brides, and I would definitely use her again if I ever need to!!

Sent on 06/23/2010

Melanie · Married on 06/05/2010

Christy is a true artist and sweetheart. She made us all look gorgeous.

Sent on 06/24/2010

Lisa · Married on 05/23/2010

ChristyAnn and her girls were amazing. They made me feel really comfortable and are true artists at what they do. ChristyAnn was on time and made me look and feel beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/27/2010

Lauren · Married on 08/28/2009

Christy is hands down the best make up artist that I have ever worked with. From start to finish she made the entire process of getting my makeup done a snap. Besides for making me look absolutely stunning, she was on time, always available when I needed her, and really took her time during both the trial and actual wedding day. I have NEVER gotten so many compliments on makeup in my life. Christy is a true artist... you will not be sorry! (I love the way she does my makeup so much I have already used her for a friends wedding too)

Sent on 09/22/2009

Larissa · Married on 08/23/2009

Christy Ann left me looking flawless for my wedding day... I had to use her again for just a night out!!

I have used a couple of different make up artist in the past whether it be for friends weddings, nights out, or special events, but no other make up artist seemed to get everything just right!!

Christy used airbrush makeup (which not many other artists use)!!! She was 100% reliable and dependable...and she came prepared!!! She listenened to everything that I wanted and everything that I didn't too! Each time she has done my makeup - I look the mirror when she is finished and I am amazed at what a wonderful job she does!! Her prices are so great - you can get your makeup done, not only for your wedding, but just a night out with your girls!!!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Anne · Married on 06/06/2009

Christy Ann did my makeup the day of my wedding. She is the absolute best. I chose her for my special day because she uses excellent products, she is extremely professional and pleasant and lets face it, she's a master at what she does! I would strongly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/09/2009

I used Christy Ann for my September 16th wedding. My wedding makeup, my bridesmaids' makeup, and my mother-in-law's makeup was PERFECT. Christy Ann is so talented that our faces were flawless. Everyone complimented me about my makeup at my wedding. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics.

Sent on 09/21/2016
  • User4471980 · 2+ years ago

Jackie and Gina did such a great job for our wedding! Christy Ann's staff was very flexible and did their best to accommodate all our requests. I would definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Kristine · Married on 09/27/2013

Christy Ann Cosmetics was amazing! Jenelle and Amber did my make-up and it came out magnifient. Just the way I wanted it. They were on time and very professional. They did my whole wedding party! All my girls looked absolutely stunning and flawless. My mother and mother in laws both looks radient. I couldnt believe how great everyone looked. We got the pampering package which was amazing because it allowed everyone to redo there make-up right before the ceremony and reception. Awesome make-up artists!

Sent on 10/21/2013

bethanne · Married on 08/16/2009

I was thrilled with how wonderful my make up was as well as all my bridesmaids!!!! I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics, because not only did I look the best I have ever looked , Christy was so kind and sweet I felt totally relaxed. Christy, followed exactly what I wanted her to do, unlike many other artists I have used, who go and just do what ever they want to. Christy listened to my desires and gave her suggestions as well. My husband and my guests also complemented on how beautiful and natural my make up appeared. The air brushing technique left a flawless finished that attributed to how terrific I looked and to my excellent photos. What more can I say but how important it was to me to be viewed at my very best on my wedding day in person and in photographs and how totally happy I was with the results!!!!!

Sent on 09/22/2009

Darlene · Married on 09/21/2018

My make up for my wedding was flawless and I couldn’t have been happier! Jaclyn was a sweetheart and did an awesome job ..thank u!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/14/2016

We were planning our NY wedding from Chicago so it added a little more stress when it came to choosing vendors. Booking Christy Ann Cosmetics was one of the best decisions for our wedding day - her and her staff were extremely responsive to email communication, were helpful with editing our contract, and did a great job with doing makeup for 9 girls the morning of the wedding. Christy and her assistant showed up to the hotel early, gave each girl the look they had wanted, and also came to our venue to do a touch-up service! If I had to do it again, I would definitely re-book this vendor - thank you!!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

anida · Married on 04/27/2018

Christy Ann Cosmetics was recommended to me by a friend who also had their service for her wedding. I was looking for a professional organized company of talented artists to do my makeup, along with my mom's and sisters' for my wedding on April 28th. I had my trial with Jackie out on Long Island and hired them. We went through exactly what I liked and didn't like about my trial. Jackie was professional and took excellent notes. I know this because on the day of my wedding Jackie made me look like a doll. I was hesitant to blow extra money on makeup, but it was well worth it. I loved doing that for my family, also. We looked and felt wonderful. Our makeup stayed on all day, too. We did the a la carte service and hired an extra artist for only $100. Both of the ladies came prepared, professional and very warm in their demeanor. Monica was great too, but since I had more experience with Jackie, I felt more comfortable with her doing my makeup. I am very appreciative of their professionalism and great work and would certainly recommend them.
    I paid $125 for each of my ladies which included airbrush and eyelashes (which we all, gladly, had them put on!) My makeup cost more money, I think it was $250. I am not sure why the bride is charged so much more..but that's one of those wedding mysteries that has absolutely zero logic. It's like that for your bridal bouquet, bridal hair, bridal EVERYTHING, so either accept it, or simply don't tell em you're the bride ;).
    Thanks Christy Ann...will be grateful forever.

Sent on 05/07/2018

Beth · Married on 05/25/2019

4.2

Flawless, gorgeous, professional

Christy Ann Cosmetics was wonderful from the very beginning. They made the process very simple, they accommodated just 2 of us which was a relief. Monica was the makeup artist for my mom and I. She was friendly and helpful. My makeup was flawless. She did exactly what I showed her from pictures but even better. All our guests commented on my makeup. And it lasted all day. I will definitely be using Christy Ann Cosmetics in the future. You won’t be disappointed with the outcome.

Sent on 05/31/2019