Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

150 | Huntington Station, NY

150 Reviews for Christy Ann Cosmetics

Amanda · Married on 09/05/2014

Christy Ann cosmetics was the only trial I needed for my wedding. From the very start Christy Ann was extremely professional and described all the different cosmetic options I could pick to get the exact look I wanted. She only uses the best cosmetics which definitely shows! On the day of my wedding, Christy Ann had myself and 4 of my bridesmaids. All of us looked flawless which remained throughout the entire evening (over 12 hours!!) I highly recommend her and the Christy Ann cosmetic team

Sent on 09/09/2014

Let me first start out by saying that I had FOUR make-up trials prior to meeting Christy. I would go to my trials with these other makeup artists, sit in their chairs for an hour, look in the mirror and just feel let down. I started to think it was ME! Literally. I just thought I must be crazy - how can I have 4 trials with 4 different people and not be happy? Well, one of my girlfriends got married a couple of years ago and as a last resort I just thought I'd give the artist she used one more try before I gave up. The rest is history! After my trial with Christy, for the first time I was truly HAPPY with the results.

My wedding day make-up was perfection. It was so beautifully done - she made my eyes look warm and elegant and dressy but still natural. It was EXACTLY what I wanted. I got complements on my make-up the entire night.

Aside from my make-up, my bridesmaids looked STUNNING. Christy and her colleague Tiffany (who was also extremely talented) did an amazing job. Also, my Mom has very sensitive eyes and she was a little concerned about getting her make-up done. Christy made sure to only apply what my mom felt comfortable with and she looked absolutely beautiful. I've never seen her look so pretty.

If you have not yet booked your make-up for your wedding, you need to call Christy. You will be SO happy with the outcome I cannot stress it enough!! Thank you Christy!!

Sent on 08/28/2014

Stephanie · Married on 08/01/2014

Christy Ann and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding day! They did the makeup for my mother and 8 of my bridesmaids and they all looked absolutely beautiful! Everyone loved their makeup! As for my makeup, Christy Ann did a beautiful and bold eye look, which is exactly what I wanted. I was extremely happy with my makeup and loved how it showed up in my pictures. I truly couldn't have made a better choice by going with these ladies.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Maureen · Married on 07/19/2014

Christy Ann Cosmetics saved my wedding day!!! My makeup person who we booked over a year before my wedding cancelled on us 2 weeks before my wedding due to a family event! Of course we went into full panic mode. We did a trial with another makeup group and I did not look good! Luckily my sister found Christy Ann Cosmetics who was more than accommodating to our needs and did awesome work! Tiffany was so great!! She met with my mom, my sister and I and all gave us trials! She did a beautiful job on all of us and all of my girls! Total of 10 girls!! Tiffany gave us the look we wanted and provided us with ideas to enhance our looks as well! I will definitely be referring them to my friends and family!

Sent on 08/08/2014
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 07/12/2014

Dear Christy Ann,

I just received my proofs today from our July 12th wedding and I had to jump on here and let you know how I feel. I know that I could not have looked as amazing as I did in my wedding photos if it wasn't for Christy Ann's beautiful work. You apply makeup in a way that not only enhances the natural beauty of a bride but enhances the photographer's work as well. What you are doing is an art and takes true skill and professionalism to do. My makeup lasted beautifully throughout the heat of the day and the drama of the night!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking such good care of me and my bridesmaids. If anyone is thinking about using Christy Ann, just do it! The proof is in the pictures!!! It's unbelievable.

All the best and lots of continued success,
    Jessica

Sent on 07/30/2014

Renee · Married on 06/13/2014

Christy Anne is amazing. My makeup was absolutely flawless and lasted all day and night! My husband was very happy with the results! Thank you for making me beautiful on what was one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 07/06/2014

joanna · Married on 06/06/2014

My wedding was this past Friday. Aside from decompressing and coming down from "the high" of it all, and even though I never ever write reviews, I knew one of the top things on my list was to write a one for Christy Ann Cosmetics.
    There are no words to describe how amazing and professional they were. I had 8 girls total including my mother who needed their makeup done in a timely fashion. Christy and Stephanie were not only prompt and detailed but completely ahead of schedule. Every single person was thrilled with their makeup, and rightfully so, They all looked AMAZING.
    As for myself, I am usually always not completely happy when I get my makeup done. I am super particular and I feel like the artist never really listens to what I want. I knew from my trial that I had struck gold with Christy. I only gave her an idea of what I was thinking and she took it to a whole other level with her talent. The day of my wedding I could not have been more thrilled about how it came out. I really felt amazing. Makeup is so important for a special day like that..and there are not enough thank you's to say to the professionals at Christy Ann Cosmetics. On that special day you want to look yourself, but the best version of yourself. Thank you for doing that for me. I seriously love you guys!!!! Xo

Sent on 06/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Christy did such a beautiful job on my wedding day makeup! My makeup lasted ALL night (Even with the tears my makeup lasted and looked flawless!!) Christy is super sweet and is someone you would want to have around you on your wedding day. My bridal party loved their make-up too and I highly recommend using Christy Ann for your big day!!!! Thanks again for doing such a beautiful job!!!

xo
    Lauren

Sent on 08/07/2014

From start to finish--the Christy Ann Cosmetics team made my wedding day dreams come true. They are super professional to work with, and KILL IT at the makeup. It looks fantastic in all of our photos, while not looking OVERDONE. Everything looks natural with an edge..I still felt like myself, but just sexier--which is exactly how you SHOULD FEEL on your wedding day!

I can't wait to work with them again for an evening out! Just a great experience all around! JACKIE IS THE BEST!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Samantha · Married on 05/10/2014

My make-up came out amazing! I loved working with Jackie Rae and her team! I cannot thank her enough for covering up the ridiculous tan line I had straight across my chest! I loved that the contract gave me the option for a touch up service - after all that ceremony crying I looked good as new for pictures and the reception! All of my bridesmaids looked flawless as well! Christy Ann Cosmetics was the one and only make-up trial I went to before my wedding!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Linda Abbattista · Married on 05/07/2014

Actually, my wedding day was 28 years ago on May 31st, 1986!!!

I am not a bride, being married for 28 years! However, Christy not only made me feel like a bride, but a model too!! I chose Christy Ann Cosmetics because I felt confident in the superb talent and customer care that I heard about from my photographer, Stephanie, at North Island Photographers on Long Island. I walked in that day feeling tired and drawn....but when I left I felt energized and youthful.... beyond expectations! Wow!!! I was confident in my looks and more than ready for my photo shoot!!!

I recommend Christie Ann Cosmetics for an entire wedding party, from mom to flower girl. You will look and feel amazing the entire day....!!!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Patricia · Married on 03/22/2014

Working with Christy and her team at Christy Ann Cosmetics blew myself and my bridesmaids away. Wedding makeup really has to be perfect and make you feel not only beautiful, but confident because we will be in pictures all day/night. Not only did we all feel gorgeous, but we all looked perfect, even after dancing all night.

One of the best parts was having one of her artists come about after our ceremony and give all touchups (blush, gloss) as an added bonus. I cannot speak more highly of Christy as a professional, and I intend on using her for any event I have in the future.

Sent on 09/24/2014

I chose Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding day. I did a trial with Jackie and she was fabulous- so I knew I wanted her right away. I wasn't sure if I would be into lashes and airbrush, but she applied them so beautifully that I decided to go with both! She did my Mom and Maid of Honor's make-up as well and I thought we all came out looking beautiful! I felt gorgeous the day of my wedding! I would recommend Jackie to anyone!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Noelle · Married on 12/06/2013

The day I met Christy I knew I wanted her to do my makeup for my wedding. We clicked right away and felt like I knew her for ages! Not only is she such a fabulous makeup artist but she is sooo sweet!! I had Christy and Amber do my makeup, my sister, my mom and cousins and we all looked gorgeous!! The makeup stayed on all night. You will not be dissapointed with Christy and her team! They are worth every penny. I can't wait to use them again! A HUGE Thank you to Christy and Amber for making me and all my girls look stunning! You guys are the BEST!!!!!!! xoxo

Sent on 12/30/2013

Alison · Married on 11/10/2013

Christy Ann Cosmetics is worth every penny! I was lucky enough to have Christy and Amber for my wedding day and they were SO amazing! Even before my wedding, Christy was so responsive and answered my questions promptly. The day of they came early, they were friendly and they gave everyone exactly what they wanted (and then some!) They helped ease my nerves the morning of my wedding just by talking with them. Our makeup was flawless and stayed on the entire day. I really felt as beautiful as I had dreamed about my whole life.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Toni · Married on 11/01/2013

I was referred to Christy-Ann Cosmetics through two family members that used her for their own wedding! She was an absolute pleasure to meet with and set up a trial. She was able to really get to know me and understand what I was looking for. She was flexible and professional right from the start! I couldn't have been happier to have Christy do my make-up. She referred me to Bridal Rush which I later chose to do my hair and it was great! Christy-Ann came to the hotel and did make up for a few of the girls in my bridal party including my mom. She even touched up my fiance! I would refer Christy-Ann to anyone that needs make-up for any type of event, including a wedding! Thank you for making my wedding day stress free and making me look amazing!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kelli · Married on 10/15/2013

I recently had my make-up done by Christy Ann for a wedding after-shoot. It has been seven years since my wedding and Christy Ann helped me look and feel just as beautiful as I did on my wedding day. She made scheduling a breeze, and was happy to answer my questions and emails leading up to the make-up session. The best part of my experience with Christy Ann was that when I was sitting in her chair, I felt that she was genuinely excited and for me, and she gave me all of her attention throughout the session. We briefly discussed the look I was going for and she made it happen exactly the way I envisioned my make-up in my mind. She even sent me off with a little bag for touch-ups later. I will recommend Christy Ann to everyone I know. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Alessandra · Married on 09/15/2013

Tiffany did our make-up the day of my wedding. She did a wonderful job and she was a pleasure to work with. I think their prices are fair especially when you receive the results you ask for! I would definitely recommend Tiffany to others and keep her in mind if I ever need my make-up done again. I'd also like to note that she was not just on time but early!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 09/14/2013

After three not-so-great makeup trials i was discouraged. I found Christy Ann through LIWeddings.com and loved her from the moment I met her. She is sweet, personable, and incredibly talented. She did my makeup for my engagement shoot, bridal shower, and wedding, and the rest of her team was great with my bridal party of 5 and my mother. We also had Jackie do my mother-in-law's and brother-in-law's girlfriend's makeup on the day of my wedding and they were very happy with her! Everyone looked gorgeous and the makeup lasted forever. She will listen to you and give you the look you want and feel comfortable in. I'll be going to her for every special occasion from now on.

Sent on 12/30/2013

meagan · Married on 09/07/2013

Christy Ann did such an amazing job on my make-up. I was so happy I found her on Instagram!! I highly recommend the airbrush, it stayed on all day and covered up my stressed out skin that morning!! I got so many compliments on my make-up! My mom and sister also looked amazing ! I am VERY happy with my choice. My makeup looks beautiful in all my pictures from the beginning to the very end!

Sent on 10/03/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/31/2013

Christy Anne Cosmetics did my make-up for my wedding. They did an amazing job!!! They came over early the day of my wedding and were able to get all the girls make-up done in a timely manner. Everyone's make-up came out flawless. We were all so happy with the results. I also invested in the VIP package which Christy had recommended that I get. I have to admit that I was a little skeptical after I had already purchased the package, especially considering I don't really sweat that much and I rarely ever touch up my make-up throughout the day. Christy re-assured me that it would be well worth it. I have to say that it was a great investment. All the girls were so happy to get their make-up touched up after a long hot summer day of taking pictures. I was also so happy because I felt refreshed and confident after the touch up. I would definitely recommend Christy Ann and her team for future weddings. I am sure I will be using their services again in the future!!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/25/2013

Christy Ann was very prompt to the hotel. She did an awesome job on my mother, sister, and bridesmaid makeup. My mother look 15 years younger and was sparkling. Their makeup look flawless and stayed in place all night through all the dancing

Sent on 12/06/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/21/2013

Christy came to my house early in the morning to do my makeup for a bridal photo shoot that I had. I was extremely impressed by her whole set up! Everything was extremely professional and clean! Christy was a little early to set up which was so nice considering that the last artist I used showed 30 minutes after they were supposed to. She looked at photos I had to take into consideration the look I wanted. I couldnt believe how beautiful and flawless her makeup application was! I never felt so pretty before. Even the lashes she applied were comfortable and they usually irritate my eyes. She was so sweet and so funny. I absolutely loved her! The photo shoot we did was in the hot sun in a park with bugs everywhere. I was sweating in a big heavy bridal dress...after 6 hours of shooting I checked my makeup and it looked exactly as when I left that morning...My face didnt even look oily!!!! Then we proceeded to go to a beach and do a trash the dress photo shoot in the water...an hour after that shoot with salt water splashed on my face I expected my makeup to be runny and all a mess. When I finally got in the car to drive home I was blown away that my makeup still stayed! I was so impressed! Christy and her team are extremely talented! There is no reason to look any further, you will not be disappointed when you use Christy Ann Cosmetics. You will love the way you look and you can relax in knowing that you will stay beautiful through sweat, dancing and maybe even a dip in the water! You will look flawless in your photos!
    Thank you Christy Ann Cosmetics for making me look so beautiful and for being so talented at what you do!!!

Sent on 07/22/2013

My mom, sister, and I just finished our trial makeup sessions for my upcoming wedding, and we were so happy with the results! Christy Ann was easy to work with, punctual, professional, knowledgable about skin care, open to client feedback, and best of all...she made us all feel and look beautiful :) She was comfortable with each of our different skin care concerns, and created makeup looks that matched exactly what we knew we wanted for our special day. Her studio was modern, clean, quiet, and comfortable too, which made for a nice evening. I can't wait for her to be with us on my wedding day. We know we are in great hands, and I am sure ANY bride would be thrilled with this quality work :) Thanks, Christy Ann! See you soon!

Sent on 07/16/2013

Candice · Married on 06/21/2013

Christy an Janelle are AMAZING! I LOVED my makeup the day of the wedding. The whole experience was relaxing and fun. Everything went as planned and all of my girls looked STUNNING. I would use Christy again in a heartbeat! I'm even considering going back to Christy for makeup lessons.

Sent on 08/02/2013