Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

150 | Huntington Station, NY

150 Reviews for Christy Ann Cosmetics

Ashley · Married on 09/18/2015

No words can even describe how happy I was with Christy's services on my wedding day! Not only did she perform the service of the colors I wanted by going off a picture I had provided for her, but exceeded beyond my belief. When I looked in the mirror I was so amazed by her work and art. My eyes looked as though I came right out of a magazine. I can not thank her enough for making me feel and look so beautiful the day of my wedding (which was Friday, 09/18/15). I'm usually not one for writing reviews, I'm usually the person that just reads others, but I couldn't help myself but to express how happy I was with my results. Especially coming from myself who is probably just as obsessed with makeup, and as picky as she is. I thank you more than any words can ever say, and if anyone is looking for an amazing makeup artist she is definitely your gal. Not only does she do an amazing job with makeup her personality is simply amazing which is hard to find. I hate to even give her a 5 out of 5 because she is so beyond that. Thank you again, truly!
    Ashley M. Rocco Zadwarny

Sent on 10/13/2015

Melody · Married on 09/13/2015

I can not begin to thank Christy enough for the wonderful work she did for me on my wedding day. I usually do not wear a lot of makeup so I was nervous about how much makeup would be applied but she made me look very natural but it was still noticeable that I was wearing makeup. She used airbrush on me which I highly recommend as you do not have to worry about it coming off or smearing when sweating or crying!

I really appreciated her quick responses via email as that is how I prefer to communicate. She was able to come to my hotel an hour earlier than scheduled and even arrived a few minutes early.

She is very easy to get along with and we had fun chatting while she was doing my makeup. She came fully prepared with a chair and all of her supplies. She even brought me a tweezer for my eyebrows because I forgot to do them! I also did not feel weird asking her to take off some makeup or apply some more as she is all about making you feel the most comfortable and beautiful.

I recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics to any bride who wants to look great on their wedding day whether you want a natural look or drastic look. Even though my wedding is over I will definitely be using this company for other events that I will be attending when I am in the Long Island area.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/14/2015

Jackie and Gina from Christy Ann Cosmetics are truly amazing! The makeup for me an my girls was flawless! It is a daunting task to choose company to do you makeup on your big days but these ladies were a pleasure to work with. I could not be happier with my decision to entrust Christy Ann Cosmetics with the task of getting me and my girls ready for my wedding day. Thank you ladies for making us beautiful!!!

Sent on 08/18/2015

c · Married on 08/08/2015

Christy Ann & Jacqueline did an absolutely stellar job for me/my bridesmaids on my wedding day (8/8/15). They were punctual, set up and clean up were quick, all the girls had their makeup done exactly as requested the 1st time and they touched up everyone who asked. I got alot of compliments on my makeup (day of and from pictures)- it lasted all night and felt very light on my face. I would use them again for up-coming functions, as well as recommend them to future brides!! Thank you so much CAC!

Sent on 08/28/2015

Kelly · Married on 07/31/2015

Christy did an AMAZING job on my makeup for my wedding. I was so nervous that I was going to look like a clown since I'm not one to wear a lot of makeup to begin with. Christy used a lot of of neutral colors and she really made my eyes pop for photos. All of my bridesmaids loved her work as well and our makeup held up the entire night despite the hot temperature! I would highly recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 07/10/2015

All of the girls at Christy Ann Cosmetics were wonderful to work with when putting together details for my wedding day. I do not wear much makeup on a daily basis, and at first was afraid of even having my makeup done for my wedding. When I first met Christy at my trial, she greeted me with a smile and we were instantly friends. She listened to my concerns, and blew me away with my airbrush makeup! Right after I saw her work I immediately booked her for my wedding. Christy is a true professional and is amazing at what she does. I was very picky with the way I wanted to look (hehe) and would trust Christy with my makeup every single time. That being said I would highly recommend CAC to anyone who is looking for a classy, beautiful look for any occasion. :-) Thank you Christy! I loved my makeup and all of my girls (and mom too!) looked absolutely stunning at my wedding!

Sent on 08/15/2015
  • F

Farran · Married on 06/19/2015

Stunning work!!! I would recommend Christy Ann Cosmentics to all the brides out there and for people who just want to get their make up done! I have gotten my make up done numerous times before- bridesmaids, going to weddings, but when I sat down with Christy for my trail, I knew I would never use another make up artist again! Christy listened to everything I liked and things I didn't like and made me look absolutely amazing. I normally do not wear make up to work, so this was a big concern of mine, not to look too done up and my trail was perfect. Christy and Gina came to my house on my wedding day and did make up for 11 women. Everyone looked beautiful. People would tell them what looks they liked and they provided their services. Every single person loved the way they looked and I couldn't have been happier. I would go to Christy Ann's salon if I needed my make up done for another event. She was professional, fun, and most importantly the quality of service can not be beat!!! I would recommend this company to everyone out there. Thank you for making my day so special :)

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kristin · Married on 06/06/2015

After having a makeup trial for my wedding with Christy Ann I knew from the first impression I had to use her and her team for my wedding day. Christy Ann is professional, sweet, down to earth and truly understands and connects with her brides and produces Amazing work. On my wedding day June 6th 2015 Christy Ann and her team came promptly to my parents house to do me, my mother and my bridesmaids makeup. Every single one of my bridesmaids and my mother could not get over how amazing their makeup looked. Everyone looked so glamorous and beautiful and the makeup stayed on all day !!!! I was blown away by Christy Ann and her team they exceeded all my expectations for my wedding day and they made it stress-free and enjoyable!!! At my wedding I got numerous comments about my makeup and how good it looked. I would absolutely recommend them to everyone and I would use them again for a special occasion. I loved Christy Ann and her team thank you girls so much for making my wedding day so great and for all your hard work and making us all look beautiful !!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jen · Married on 05/30/2015

I couldn't have been happier with Christy Ann and her incredible make-up talent! I received compliments all night on my make-up; it was the perfect balance of natural and dramatic. Not only did Christy Ann arrive early for the big day, but she was very flexible with her time to make sure myself, my bridesmaids and my mother and mother-in-law all looked our best! She has a fun, sweet and calming disposition that really makes the "getting-ready" experience great. All of our make-up looked amazing and lasted the whole night so well. Thank you Christy Ann for everything!!

Sent on 06/19/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/09/2015

I booked Christy-Ann for my wedding this past May and could not have been happier with the decision!! I first went for a trial last November, and knew before leaving the studio that I MUST book Christy for my wedding day. My make-up was absolutely flawless, Christy is the best artist I have ever worked with!! She really listened to what I wanted, and achieved it without any problem. I received numerous compliments on my make-up all night long! I had a total of 9 girls having make-up done the morning of my wedding. Christy-Ann and Amber were our artists. Amber did an amazing job too! My entire bridal party (and my mother) looked gorgeous. I also booked touch-up service for after my ceremony, Tiffany came for that service. She touched up everyone's make-up right before the ceremony and right after. She did an amazing job as well! I was so happy with the quality of service we received the day of my wedding that I have already booked Christy-Ann Cosmetics for a wedding in which I'm the Matron of Honor this upcoming November. I highly recommend Christy-Ann Cosmetics!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Maryn · Married on 05/02/2015

As one of the last of my friends to get married, I have sat with and seen so many make up artists and can say confidently Christie's skills outpaced all of the others by far. Every single one of my bridesmaids was in love with her work. "I wish I had you do my make up at my wedding" while another bridesmaid calls her mom to say "write this down, Christy Ann Cosmetics, we need to use her for all of our make-up" Her work was awesome and my make up stayed put all day and was just perfect. She is also so much fun and her make up is always gorgeous! I love it! Thanks Christie! Xoxo

Sent on 05/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/28/2015

I can not put into words how amazing Christy Ann Cosmetics was on my wedding day! They showed up prompt and ready to work. Each bridesmaid had a unique style that they catered to and made them look beautiful. Christy did my bridal makeup. I told her I didn't have anything in mind and trusted her expertise. The truth was I had a photo of what I really wanted to look like but decided not to show her that day. After my make up was completed I was overwhelmed by emotion. I looked exactly as I envisioned and almost identical to the photo I did not show her. I had to pull up the photo to show everyone how perfect it looked! Christy Ann and her team finished 7 girls with time to spare before the photographer even arrived. I was able to sit back and relax before the wedding chaos began and was even more relaxed after looking in the mirror and feeling like a princess for the day thanks to Christy Ann!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Stacey · Married on 02/14/2015

I just got married this valentines day 2015 and christy did my makeup as well as some of my bridesmaids makeup. I normally don't wear a lot of makeup and I usually hate the way I look after I get my makeup done- but christy did the most amazing job and I absolutely loveeeeeed the way my makeup looked! And I received so many compliments!! I had the airbrush done which made my skin look flawless. I have very sensitive skin and nothing irritated me at all! I highly recommend christy to do your makeup! She is so sweet and does such an awesome job!!!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Christy did my makeup, my mother and bridesmaids makeup for my wedding on January 3, 2015. She was phenomenal!! She made us all look so glamorous!! I have gotten my makeup done before by other makeup artists but they do not even come close to the work that Christy does. I am so happy that I choose Christy for my wedding day. Christy is so sweet and arrived to my house on time with everything ready to go! She is the absolute best!! Do not think twice about booking with her....you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Lauren · Married on 12/13/2014

Christy Ann and her team did mine, my bridesmaids and my mom's makeup for our wedding on December 13, 2014. She made us all look so glamorous!
    I don't tend to wear any makeup normally, so i was concerned that i wouldn't look like me with all the makeup. Christy really listened to my concerns and perfected my look during my makeup trial. I noticed she took notes on everything so she would know exactly what to do on the wedding day.
    Well the wedding arrived, and she perfected my look again!
    I highly recommend having your makeup done by Christy! Thank you so much for making us all beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Kristina · Married on 12/05/2014

Christy Ann Cosmetics was absolutely amazing! I When i went for a trial with Christy she was so sweet and listened to exactly what I wanted. When i looked at myself for the first time after she had finished I was in tears. It was exactly what i envisioned. I booked her immediately! The day of the wedding went even better. i was so happy with everything and it stayed on all night!! she truly is an artist!

if you are as picky as I was with the way i wanted to look on my wedding day, go with Christy Ann Cosmetics! Christy will surely be able to give you the exact look you dreamed of!!

Sent on 01/08/2015

Christy Ann did an exceptional job with the Mother-of-the-Bride and Mother-of-the-Groom makeup the day of my daughter's wedding. Her professionalism, expertise, and sweet personality created a lovely, peaceful experience. We communicated our preference for a more natural application of makeup and Christy Ann went above and beyond to provide us with a look that "Wowed" us! The only concern we had about having our makeup applied at 11 a.m., was whether it would last throughout the day and night until 1 a.m. I am thrilled to say, our makeup not only held up to the test of time, but through some tears of joy as well. Thank you, Christy Ann! We were continuously complimented about the naturalness and beauty of our makeup, for the duration of the event! We highly recommend your talented services!

Sent on 11/29/2014

Kathleen · Married on 11/08/2014

Jackie from CAC did my makeup along with my bridesmaids and mom for my wedding. She made all of us look so beautiful. We received so many compliments! Above all - she is friendly and so down to earth which helped keep us all calm getting ready. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/10/2014

My name is Christine and I got married on October 24, 2014. Words can not express how happy I was that I chose Christy Ann Cosmetics for my special day! Jackie of CAC came to my home on my wedding day and did my makeup, my mom's and my Maid of Honor's and she did an AMAZING job! Not only is she an awesome makeup artist, but she also made me feel super comfortable and calm while getting ready. (Which to me was very important) I suggested a switch in colors from my original trial on that day and Jackie was able to make my vision come to life on the spot with no questions asked! All 3 of us received many many compliments on our makeup. My photographer even said to me "We take so many pictures and see so many brides, but your makeup is exceptional and very beautifully done." Thank you Jackie and CAC for making me feel so so beautiful and confident on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/12/2014

Christy Ann and her team did mine, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law's makeup for our wedding on October 12, 2014. Everything went so smooth, we even finished earlier then expected! She made us all look absolutely stunning, and not only was I super pleased with how my makeup came out, but I was also very happy to hear how much all the girls loved it! I would recommend anyone to go with her, and if I need makeup done for any other future events, I will only go through her. Thank you so much for making us all beautiful on our special day!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2014

Christy Ann Cosmetics came recommended from my hair dresser and I knew it would be a good fit that they had worked together before. I went for my trial almost a year before my wedding, but Christy remembered and kept detailed notes about the personal preferences I had and what I loved and didn't like from the trial. I felt beautiful the day of my wedding and so did the other girls in my bridal party who got their makeup done. Christy does great work, and she pays attention to what you want.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2014

I had my wedding last Friday and Christi and Jacklyn did an exceptional job. My make up as the bride was so gorgeous, I felt like myself with a pop of glam/ princess. I can't tell you how pleased I was when I looked into the mirror even the photographer kept commenting on my make up. It was so natural with a warm glow, I felt so beautiful and my husband I took his breathe away walking up the ailse. He was so happy the look I went for. As for my brodesmaids and mother of the groom. WOW.... They all looked stunning, we were all so happy with the end product it was a magical day and a wonderful experience. This company is easy to work with , very knowledgeable and experienced as well. Jaclyn was her to the appointment and took her care listening to every small aspect she painted a perfect picture right on my face. Thank you thank I would definitely recommend this company.

Sent on 10/16/2014

She is the one and only to use for your special day. She is amazingggg! Can't thank you enough christy!

Sent on 10/03/2014

KRYSTYNA · Married on 09/28/2014

Hands down best bridal make up ever.. honestly best make up artist ever.. regardless of the occasion.. an absolute pleasure to work with and most importantly truly and artist. I got married on 09/28/2014 and Christy did make up for me, my mom by husbands mom and my niece. She made me and all the girls look stunning. From the trial I knew she was the perfect make up artist for me as he was so knowledgeable . Even before started my make up asked about what I wanted to look like all my accessories and dress to make sure it all creates a matching look. Most importantly she asked about the wedding venues and timeline to ensure the make up not only matches but also last all day. On my wedding day Christy arrived on time professional and ready to make me and all the ladies look absolutely stunning. She is such a please to work with.. so knowledgeable, friendly kind and definitely a plus to have on such a special day. Felt like I had know her for years which made the prepping process that much more fun. Can't say enough good words and thank her enough.. I look forward to using her services in the future.

Sent on 10/27/2014

ELENI · Married on 09/13/2014

I got married on September 13, 2014 and Christy Ann from Christy Ann Comestics did a fantastic job on my makeup. During my makeup trial I told her that I wanted the smokey eye look but not with gray tones. She listened and immediately gave me a look that I loved! She chose champagne tones which went with my dress. On the day of my wedding she worked on me and 4 other girls. We were all so happy with our makeup. When I looked in the mirror I could not believe how wonderful my makeup came out and most of all it looked exactly like the trial that we did back in June. Christy Ann And her team are professionals and always respond quickly to any questions that I had. I really do want to thank Christy Ann for doing a wonderful job with our makeup and with keeping my day stress free.

Sent on 09/27/2014