Christy Ann Cosmetics Reviews

150 | Huntington Station, NY

150 Reviews for Christy Ann Cosmetics

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2017

Christy Ann Cosmetics did an amazing job for my wedding!! The entire team was super responsive and helpful during the booking and trial process. The entire team was super nice and professional. I wanted a glam but more natural look and Christy nailed it! The airbrush came out great and my makeup lasted all night. We had the CAC package so we could have a touch up service after the ceremony. I had 15 girls between family and bridal party and every one of them looked more stunning than the next. It was truly such a pleasure working with Christy. Her and her team were so talented and everyone was so pleased with how their makeup came out. The makeup artists asked each girl what kind of look they were going for and personalized it exactly to their taste. 3 of my other friends booked her for their weddings later this year! Thanks again Christy Ann Cosmetics, looking forward to seeing you at my friends weddings :)

Sent on 06/16/2017

Liz · Married on 01/27/2017

This review comes from a low maintenance girl who wears very little to no make up on the regular with a mother who never wears it. Christy Ann Cosemetics was absolutely PHENOMENAL as our choice for make up for our wedding. Christy herself is friendly and professional and really makes her brides feel heard and understood. Not only did she make me look absolutely gorgeous, I still looked like myself! She also managed to make every single member of my bridal party feel beautiful amongst their all very different make up tastes. However, by far the best moment was seeing my mother all done up. She was very worried about make up since she is not used to it and she was absolutely glowing. Christy and her team worked quickly, efficiently, and wonderfully to provide us exactly what we needed for the wedding to make every girl involved feel confident and flawless. I would choose Christy again a thousand times and will probably use her for any other formal events I will have in the future. You will not be dissapointed in choosing her company!!

-Liz

Sent on 02/02/2017

Nicole · Married on 11/25/2016

Christy Ann and Team was great and very professional. They were on time and pleased me (the bride) and my bridesmaids and my mom. I would be using them again for any other formal events in the future. Thank you!

Sent on 12/07/2016

I could not be happier that I chose Christy Ann and her team for the day of my wedding! They had their hands full with doing the makeup for myself, 8 bridesmaids, my mother and aunt and yet not once did I feel like they were rushing. Everyone was so happy with how their makeup turned out, myself especially. I don't wear a lot of makeup on a regular basis so it was important to me to have it look somewhat natural the day of my wedding. Thank you again for all being so accomodating!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Katlin · Married on 10/09/2016

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding in October and I absolutely loved them! The makeup artist name was Jaclyn and she was amazing! She did my trial wedding makeup in June and I was obsessed then. She did the exact same thing for my wedding and I could not of been more pleased. They were very professional and listened to everything you wanted. She came to my home where her and her assistant did my makeup and makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom! Everyone loved them! I had them come to my wedding venue to retouch our make up before and after the ceremony which I thought was great! It wasn't too expensive and I thought it was totally worth it! I highly recommend using Christy Ann Cosmetics and I have already told many people to use them for their weddings or even if you just need to get your makeup done for an event. Thanks Christy Ann Cosmetics for doing a wonderful job for my wedding and making everyone BEAUTIFUL <3

Sent on 01/14/2017
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/02/2016

Christy is so sweet and talented. She made me so calm on the morning of my wedding & my makeup looked beautiful and natural, just like I asked for! Shes amazing!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Jeana · Married on 09/18/2016

Chrisyann cosmetics is amazing! I was a bridesmaid on my friend's wedding and she uses Christyann and I loved how my own makeup as well as everyone else's came out so I anxiously found her contact information and booked her for my wedding this September. Christy is so friendly and talented- she listened to my needs and everything came out just as I pictured it to be! Jaqueline did my makeup for my friends wedding so I requested and her and she did a fabulous job on my bridesmaids. Christy is so professional and answered any questions I had leading up to my big day. Lorenzo who was the receptionist/ coordinator was amazing too and always answeredy emails and was friendly. Thank you Christyann cosmetics for giving me the perfect bridal look I wanted and being part of my special day!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Dena · Married on 09/18/2016

I am so happy I chose Christy Ann Cosmetics to be my makeup artist for my wedding day. Lorenzo and Jackie Rae were a pleasure to work with! All of my girls (including mothers) looked stunning. Additionally, I am so glad I booked the bridal package with touch-up service. The weather was super humid (which was unexpected for September) and it was great to have Jackie Rae there waiting for me to touch me and the girls up! Thanks again!!

Sent on 11/02/2016
  • I

Iva · Married on 07/31/2016

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my July 31st wedding- for myself, mother, and 2 bridesmaids. Christy Ann is such a sweet, patient, dedicated artist- she made us look fabulous and worked to truly make me feel beautiful (she knew a concern of mine was acne scarring and did her absolute best to create a flawless look through traditional makeup, airbrush, and lashes that day). Christy- I hope to keep in touch and use your services again for special occasions- thank you again for such wonderful service! -Iva

Sent on 08/11/2016

Carmen · Married on 07/16/2016

Christy and her team are 100% amazing ! I had explained to Christy during my trials how i rarely wear makeup and i was nervous bc i certainly was not comfortable with makeup but she was wonderful the first day i met her and took my comments very seriously. My makeup was extremely natural but had a touch of glow, she did not make me look like a clown but instead made me look like hollywood glam. I was so grateful! Her team is extremely talented and artistic. I absolutely had the best wedding day ever! Christy made that day super special. My makeup and my bridal party's makeup was superb, we all had so many compliments throughout the night. Christy is so professional and such a perfectionist. She made sure i was 100% happy and satisfied. The day of the wedding her team was on time and on point, they were quick and ready to make us all beautiful. The entire team made us feel like family, I am so grateful to have found this amazing team for my day , I couldnt have asked for a better team! I would recommend this team to every bride out there.

Sent on 08/06/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/09/2016

I highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics! Jackie and Gina were awesome! They provided bridal makeup for myself, bridemaids, mother and mother in law last weekend! They made us feel special and look beautiful! I would definitely use them again in the future!

Sent on 07/12/2016

I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my July 4 wedding. The first time I met them was when I was a bridesmaid in my cousin's wedding and loved my makeup. Gina and Jackie did an amazing job!! They were both very personable yet profressional, and they really paid attention to all the fine details. They were flexible when a few girls had trouble getting to my house when there was unexpected road closures nearby. They also made sure I looked and felt stunning. They took their time and really made me feel special on my big day. I reccommend CAC to my friends who have also booked with them!

Sent on 02/05/2017

April · Married on 07/02/2016

Christy Ann Cosmetics did an amazing job with our wedding make up. I had two artists- Jackie and Gina- for myself and 6 bridesmaids. I don't wear a lot of make up and Jackie did a great job of creating a look that was beautiful and lasted throughout the whole day. One of my biggest concerns for the wedding day was how long hair and make up was going to take. They worked efficiently, made the whole morning stress free and ended up finishing earlier then I had anticipated! I booked the CAC wedding package and it was definitely worth it. Another artist came to the event and touched up our make up right before the ceremony. My bridesmaids loved having this option!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Eleni · Married on 06/05/2016

Christie Ann is so sweat and is an amazing make up artist! She caters to your needs 100%

Sent on 03/13/2016

Desiree · Married on 06/04/2016

Definitely book with Christy Ann. The whole process was just amazing and she made it very simple. The trial was great as well. She returned my e-mails very quickly. The wedding day was just fantastic. I felt like Christy and Amber were part of the family. We all received compliments on our makeup- myself (bride), bridesmaids, mother of the bride and grandmother of the bride. Christy took the time to reply to my mother and sister to advise them on makeup for everyday use. I would highly recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics to anyone in need of makeup services. I plan on using this vendor in the future.

Sent on 06/17/2016

lauren · Married on 06/03/2016

I hired Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding a few weeks ago and I couldn't have been more pleased. Everyones makeup looked flawless and she really took the time to listen to what each person wanted and personalize their look. Besides doing great work, Christy Ann and her team were a lot of fun and were a welcome addition to my wedding day. I will absolutely be recommending Christy Ann Cosmetics to everyone I know with an upcoming wedding.

Sent on 06/23/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/29/2016

I am so glad I went with ChristyAnn Cosmetics for my wedding makeup. Every step of the way was so simple and enjoyable. My makeup trial was a great time to get to know ChristyAnn. She is personable, kind, understanding and incredibly knowledgable in cosmetology. The day of my wedding could not have gone smoother. My makeup came out GORGEOUS. I received so many compliments. It lasted all day and I didn't have to worry about it during the wedding. I would recommend ChristyAnn Cosmetics to anyone who is looking for an amazing make-up artist. You cannot go wrong in booking her!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Christy and her entire team are amazing and such a pleasure to work with! Christy did my make-up for my bridal shower and for my wedding this past May, and all I can say is wow! Christy is an excellent artist as well as the other artists that work for her! My entire bridal party and my mom and mother-in-law looked absolutely gorgeous. I can't say enough nice things! Easily one of the best vendors I hired for my wedding. I would recommend Christy 1000%. Thank you so much Christy for making me feel so beautiful for all my wedding events!

Sent on 06/20/2016

sabrina · Married on 05/20/2016

Christy and Jackie did mine and my bridesmaids make up for my wedding day. They were the absolute best! I had had another trial before Christy and didn't like it, which I didn't expect, as I've had my makeup done for other weddings and was always happy. Christy understood exactly what I was looking for. Myself along with all my girls don't usually wear a ton of makeup. We wanted more natural, nothing too heavy. Everyone looked stunning and loved their makeup. It lasted all day! There were a total of 8 of us getting makeup done and Christy kept us on time the morning of. They were also fun and professional. I would highly highly recommend!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Stefanie · Married on 04/16/2016

When I started looking for a cosmetic company, I had heard that Christy Ann Cosmetics came with a wonderful reputation for their amazing work. I wanted my makeup to look natural yet flawless.I do not usually wear a lot of makeup but wanted to look different in a good way. Christy was not only professional and caring, but listened to me and surpassed my expectations. I received so many compliments on my big day. I am truly amazed by her talent as well as her awesome work ethic. I look forward to using her and her company many times in the future. She made my look exactly what I was looking for and truly made my day complete.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Danielle · Married on 03/12/2016

Christy Ann Cosmetics came to me via recommendation of my photographer. I had been doing tons of research and trying to figure out who I wanted to meet with for a trial. My photographer said to me "you won't be disappointed" and I couldn't agree more. I did my initial trial with Christy in November and knew I wanted to work with her for my big day. A few weeks before the wedding I started getting make-up cold feet, I knew I was going to change my hair a bit and also wanted to play around with the make-up some more. I asked for a second trial and Christy patiently worked with me until I was totally comfortable and ready to commit to my look for the big day. The reality of my wedding make-up was way above my expectations. I received compliments all night long and looking at some initial pictures it photographed amazingly (which is something all brides need to consider). Christy's team made my whole bridal party look amazing and they even came to the venue to touch us up throughout the night (awesome extra service). I would like to give the highest recommendations possible to Christy Ann Cosmetics...trust me...you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/15/2016

jenelle · Married on 10/25/2015

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! Ladies, if you are looking for a makeup artist for your wedding, look no further! From the moment I met with Jackie Rae for my makeup trial, I knew I had to book! My skin looked so flawless and just by listening she knew exactly the look I was going for. I received so many compliments and my husband loved the makeup. Thank you Jackie Rae for making me look beautiful on my special day and thank you to Jacqueline for your amazingnwork! My mom and all of my bridesmaids looked beautiful! I HIGHLY recommend Christy Ann Cosmetics!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2015

Christy and her crew are the absolute BEST! Christy did the makeup for both my wedding party and my sisters wedding party and everyone looked stunning! We heard nothing but compliments about all the girls makeup look and feel. We are sure to use Christy and only Christy for any future events. I wish Christy could do my makeup every day :)

Sent on 01/30/2016

Diana · Married on 09/27/2015

I'm so glad I ended up using Christy Ann for my wedding day. Booking a makeup artist is difficult, but from the moment I met Christy, I felt comfortable and confident that she would do a great job. She's so easy going and is very receptive to anything I showed her during my trial. She took multiple ideas I had and combined them into one gorgeous look. My makeup was stunning and I received so many compliments throughout the day and pictures online. Definitely one of the best decisions I made in terms of vendors!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Crystal · Married on 09/19/2015

If you are a bride and need makeup for your wedding, I highly recommend Christy Ann and her crew. I used Christy Ann Cosmetics for my wedding on 9/19/15 and I couldn't have been more happier!! My makeup came out amazing as did all of my bridemaids. Everyone absolutely loved it!! Thank you Christy Ann for making me look beautiful on my wedding day. I knew my wedding makeup would come out amazing ever since I had my trial last year. Not only are you very professional but such a sweetheart and I enjoyed working with you and getting to know you over the last year. Also thank you Gina, my mother and the girls that had their makeup done by you loved it as well. Christy Ann Cosmetics and Bridal Rush Hair are an amazing team and work extremely well together, I am so happy I found you both for my wedding makeup and hair and I would recommend you guys to anyone. I wish you both nothing but success and happiness in your businesses!!

Crystal O'Toole ( O'Connor)

Sent on 10/12/2015