Christopher's Kitchen Reviews

36 | Morganville, NJ

36 Reviews for Christopher's Kitchen

Stephanie · Married on 06/02/2018

Christopher and his team are TOP NOTCH! You can not ask for a better caterer for your event! I asked him to set up a kitchen in the middle of a field and my guests still received 5 Star quality food. I can not say enough good things about Christoper's Kitchen.

Rosa · Married on 12/24/2017

No worries, no surpises, no misunderstandings. These wonderful people made my day memorable and stress free. Their attention to detail, food quality, and presentation was by far the best experience I have had with any vendor. I don't usually post reviews, but Christopher and Mike worked for and deserved this review. Thanks again for a wonderful affair and i am looking forward to the next event we have already booked with you!

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

Accommodating and knowledgeable regarding everything we needed for our big day. Food was amazing and staff took care of everything professionally with great attitude. All of our guests had the best time. Highly recommend !!!!

Chrissy · Married on 09/10/2017

The food and service was amazing. The staff was excellent I didn’t have to worry about anything.

Anthony · Married on 06/18/2017

The food selection was excellent, nothing typical, great variety, and all very well prepared. Nothing was overcooked, dry or cold. Each plate seemed as if it came straight out of the kitchen. Everyone raved about how good the food was afterwards.

Michael · Married on 04/29/2017

From beginning to end Chris took care of everything we needed and wanted our Wedding Day to be. The food is absolutely amazing. Every guest raved to us about the quality and how much they loved everything . The staff he provided all were awesome. They went above and beyond for not just us but every guest of ours. We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and recommend highly!!

Amy · Married on 08/28/2016

Call Chris and communicate your thoughts, he will listen and do whatever he can to make your venue exactly what you envisioned.

Kristina · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris and his team did a wonderful job. When we first met, Chris told me not to worry about hiring a day of coordinator (I chose not to have a wedding planner) because he would take care of everything. I trusted him with that and I'm glad I did. When we hit a small bump in the road with seating & rentals, Chris owned the issue, stepped up and helped find a solution. Chris has always been professional and quick to reply. On the day of our wedding, our food was amazing, his staff was great and our speciality cocktail was perfect. I'd hire Chris again for any future events and look forward to having his food again as soon as I can!

MaryPat · Married on 10/10/2015

Christopher's Kitchen exceeded expectations for the planning and execution of our October wedding. Guests at our event raved about the food from the passed appetizers to the sumptuous and delicious buffet which rivaled any top NY chef's cuisine. The service and presentation were excellent, professional and beautiful. Christopher is involved with every aspect of the event and his attention to detail and his work ethic make him the 110% caterer because that is what he puts into everything he does! I highly recommend him.

Eric · Married on 07/25/2015

There is not enough space for all the great things we can effortlessly say about Christopher’s Kitchen and his staff. Christopher's approach to food is fresh, simple, personal, and most importantly, beyond delicious. Christopher patiently sat down with us to learn what we were looking for in a cuisine and brainstormed different dishes and welcomed the challenge of trying new things in order to satisfy our requests. Not once did we feel pressured into a dish or desert just to finish the menu. His view and approach to not only the ingredients he uses, but the presentation and display of his food, is fresh, modern and masterful. He seperates himself from the traditional caterer in that he eliminates boring and forgetful aspects of catering and integrates his passion and creativity. He took our carribean infused theme and thought of an amazing signature drink that it to this day one of my favorite drinks. He was very understanding and even was accommodating to additions to the deserts which included two items made from scratch, weeks before the wedding.

Communication was always on point. There were times when we would bombard him with emails and requests, and he would always return with when he had answers.

Christopher went above and beyond on the day of the event and his staff were friendly and welcoming. The food was amazing and exactly how we described and tasted before hand. We had no incidents in which he said he would or could do something and did not deliver. He delivered exactly what we wanted and much much more. All of our guests raved about the food and still talk about it and have requested his info for future events. The only disappointing thing is that the food is all gone and we have to wait until we have another party before we get the privilege of working with Christopher's Kitchen, his staff and enjoying their amazing creations.

• Mrs Oliveira

gracie · Married on 05/30/2015

Chris was quick to respond with a quote from the first time we contacted him. I appreciated that right from the start. We discussed details over the phone and without doing a tasting, we knew he would be our caterer and gave our deposit. He was prompt, courteous, and absolutely professional from start to finish.

Not only was Chris incredible, but his staff as well! We didn't have a wedding planner for our wedding, myself and family took on the role, but what was incredibly impressive was when Christine, approached me after seeing guests walk into the venue, though our ceremony was outside, and quickly guided them to the ceremony location AND she assisted with our actual ceremony by guiding the bridal party down the aisle to the song cues given by our dj. She was able to quickly adapt to the situation and went with the flow all with the biggest smile on her face! She clearly loves what she does! Another member of the team, whom I feel so guilty for not remembering his name, was our bartender! He kept the drinks flowing all night long and of course that kept everybody happy!

Chris understood the vision of the kind of experience we wanted our wedding to be! Him and his staff made it a party to remember. My mouth is still watering over the mini grilled cheese sandwiches with soup! This goes to show you the thought that goes into menu planning! Anything at all I need catering for, hands down im calling Chris!

We love them and can't thank them enough! The best decision we made out of wedding planning has been to use Christopher's Kitchen!

John · Married on 05/23/2015

Christopher's Kitchen made our wedding effortless. The food selections were unique and exquisite and beautifully displayed. Chris and his servers come fully prepared and easily adapt to the household environment so that the presentation flows smoothly among the guests. He can time the servings to accommodate your ceremony's schedule. The food is artfully displayed to create sumptuous visual displays making all of the guests instantly intrigued to sample the delicacies Chris creates. Wonderful combinations of flavors and textures, perfectly balanced and satisfying. Chris is excellent at helping you decide the right combinations and amounts of food to accommodate the number of guests. Chris makes it so easy to create a spectacular event!

Sherry · Married on 01/11/2015

Christopher -

WOW - Absolutely spectacular. This was truly an amazing day for me and you and your team made it so memorable. Everything about the food was stellar... from the presentation to the decadent taste.... it was just divine. Everyone in attendance was in awe of the professionalism you and your staff possess ... the service was impeccable. Everyone went way above and beyond what was expected. Thank you... just thank you for the delightful experience.

Lisa · Married on 10/04/2014

I have to admit I don't usually take the time to write reviews, but my experience with Christopher's Kitchen was so phenomenal that I had to let others know about it. I loved the unique choices that were offered and decided to try dishes that were not your usual wedding day fare. I was not disappointed...the food was amazing and everyone is still talking about it. It was incredible to think that all the food for this wedding of over 200 guests was served from our own kitchen! Christopher was great to deal with and his staff were efficient and "invisible", and always had a smile. I can't wait to have him cater our next party as there were still items on his menu I am eager to try!

Heidi · Married on 10/04/2014

We found Christopher's Kitchen on a Google search. I liked the fact that the tasting was by appointment and took place in their kitchen while they prepared the food. Not one detail was overlooked and they even offered us wine with our tasting. The presentation of the food itself during the tasting was amazing and the food was even better. After attending other tastings that were not personalized, I knew right then that I wanted to work with Christopher and Sandra. Their attention to detail was impeccable and the communication between us was very easy via email. Christopher helped arrange all of our vendor rentals for the location as well, which was a major stress relief for my husband and I as we wouldn't even know where to begin ordering tableware, chairs, tables, etc. for 115 guests. Our event took place at a large house in LBI and Christopher and his staff brought everything in that they needed. They even prepared sandwiches for us the morning of our wedding, which was fantastic. Their entire staff was incredibly friendly and all of my guests raved about the cocktail hours, especially the lobster bisque and the crab cakes. Beyond the food the service was unparalleled. Sandra helped us set up and decorate our tables; laid out flower petals as an aisle on the beach and helped set out all of the table place cards as well as any other things that came up during the reception. I would highly recommend Christopher's Kitchen to anyone looking for a customized event with amazing food, impeccable service and a friendly staff. Our wedding was perfect - everything went incredibly well and that was because we had such a fantastic catering service helping us along the way. Thank you Christopher, Sandra and the rest of the staff for making our wedding day unforgettable!!

Debra · Married on 09/27/2014

Everything was amazing-the food, the presentation and the staff. I don't think there are enough appropriate adjectives to describe how they made the event so special. Our wedding was in a friends home and the kitchen is smack in the middle of the party. My guests loved watching them prepare the appetizers and food. Equally amazing was how they kept the space so clean while preparing food for 30 guests. From the serving of the appetizers to the buffet dinner and dessert, everything was top notch. If you've found Christophers Kitchen don't bother looking any further because you have found the best.

• F

felicia · Married on 09/27/2014

Awesome food presentation and staff

We used Christopher's Kitchen for our July 2014 wedding reception. We had contacted Chris and explained our dream of doing a wine and food pairing at the outdoor wedding at my parents' house. Chris worked with us to come up with an amazing array of foods for the courses that really wow'ed our guests. We had a very small and intimate wedding (less than 40 guests) and Chris and the staff treated with the same care and professionalism as if it were a 400 guest wedding. They went above and beyond and even helped with additional wedding tasks to help that were beyond the scope of their work. They left the kitchen cleaner than when they got there. I wish there was a better word than PERFECT to describe the food and service that day. Everyone I talk to about the wedding raves on and on and on about the amazing food :) Christopher's Kitchen gave us the food, presentation, and service of a five star restaurant brought to our backyard wedding. The day would not have been the same without it!

Heather · Married on 09/01/2013

I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Christopher and his staff at Christopher's Kitchen. Christopher went above and beyond his responsiblities for our wedding. During the planning of our wedding, I had a myriad of questions and Christopher was always extremely prompt, professional, and helfpul in his responses. He always made himself available to me. My husband and I had our wedding at our house which can prove quite logistically complex. However, with the help of Christopher and his staff, the process was made simple, seamless, and stress-free. Christopher was with us every step of the way-from the early stages of the wedding planning, to helping us with organizing the tent, table, linen rentals, etc., through to the day of the wedding which was beautifully and elegantly executed.

Now for the most important part-the food! From the pre-ceremony oysters and champagne through to the delectable desserts, all of the food was magnificent. Many of our guests are self-proclaimed "foodies" so we wanted to ensure the highest quality of food possible. With Christopher, we achieved this and more. The compliments we received during the wedding and still now (over one week later) are overwhelming! Among other compliments, my friends continue to tell me how amazing the lobster bisque shooters, coconut rice, and macademia cruster grouper were. Following the wedding, we returned to our house and kitchen to find that he and his staff left our home completely spotless. Amazing! Then, to our pleasant surprise we found a refrigerator filled with leftover food from the wedding. Because of this, we were able to continue to entertain friends and family at our home during the week - an amazing extension to our wedding.

Deborah · Married on 07/06/2013

Your catering service was amazing! Everyone raved about the food and wished that they weren't so full so they could keep eating it! It was so impressive! Many people told me they had never had such good food at a wedding before. My daughter's backyard wedding was on an extremely hot day, but your servers never broke a sweat and added so much to the event with their friendliness. I was particularly impressed that when my 82 year old father couldn't handle the heat and came into the house, your staff made sure he had water and kept checking on him. You left my kitchen cleaner than it was when you arrived. I am so glad you were able to cater the wedding. Everything was perfect!

Betty · event on: 05/24/2013

Re: Home Dinner Party catered by Christopher's Kitchen
    Dear Christopher,
    Thank you so much for creating a "perfect" (and I don't use that word lightly) dinner party at our home. The menu we selected was prepared and presented beautifully, as was Sandra's serving. There was nothing more we could have desired. The clean-up was flawless and my kitchen was spotless when you and Sandra left--you wouldn't know there was a fabulous dinner party served through that kitchen that evening. Our guests all commented on how much they enjoyed the entire experience. We will definitely call on you again if/when the opportunity arises; and, we will definitely recommend Christopher's Kitchen highly. Christopher, thank you again for a delicious and elegant experience.
    Gratefully, Ed and Betty Gardiner

eileen · Married on 10/27/2012

The food was excellent and the staff very friendly and accomodating

Kris · Married on 08/18/2012

Chef Christopher is not only creative but caring as well. We were so glad he and his delicious food were part of our day!

I can't say enough about Chris and his staff. Chris made what could have been a stressful process a great and stress free experience. The food was beyond any dream we could have imagined. Our guests just kept saying over and over it was the best wedding they've ever been to because the food was so good. Thank you so much Chris for making our day perfect!