Christopher Rude, Classical Guitar Reviews

59 | West Salem, WI

59 Reviews for Christopher Rude, Classical Guitar

Kory · Married on 07/25/2009

Chris Rude is a professional at all levels. He is a fine musician and also very flexible to fit the needs of a wedding. You will not find anyone better!

Sent on 06/02/2010

Julie · Married on 07/18/2009

Chris’ music was beautiful and made our wedding ceremony truly special. Chris met with us and provided lots of choices and ideas for our ceremony music. Chris is very professional and his musicianship is top notch. His performance was touching and heartfelt. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful music and still talk about it today. Thank you Chris for the wonderful memory.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Angela · Married on 04/27/2002

Chris is a true professional! I wasn't sure about which music to choose for my wedding, and he was right there with terrific ideas! The wedding music was beautiful. When I hear Canon in D my mind flashes back to my wedding day, and the beautiful acoustic guitar that Chris played. I couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 07/04/2010

Sharon · Married on 07/23/2000

Chris Rude played for my wedding. He arranged special music for me to choose from and played both before and during the ceremony. He was friendly, flexible, and extremely helpful. In addition, his music was beautiful and helped to make our day very special. I give him my very highest recommendation.

Sent on 06/18/2010

Brittany · Married on 05/14/2016

He was great. Very talented and great ambiance. We had our wedding indoors. He performed during the ceremony and cocktail hour. He had many songs to choose from and was very flexible.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris was great to work with. He is extremely easy to communicate with and responded to emails and phone calls quickly. He is very detail oriented and professional. He made sure nothing was missed in the set up of the ceremony. He also attempted to make a special request happen, but due to time constraints couldn't make it work. Overall, very positive feedback from our guests and he really make our ceremony unique and special.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Dallas · Married on 06/28/2014

Chris is a highly skilled musian and took the time to help us with encorporating each specific piece to make our wedding day very memorable.

Sent on 11/06/2014

My experience with Christopher Rude was wonderful. He responded very quickly to my inquiries, accommodated a special song request I made, and even allowed us to use his microphone when the one we rented wasn't working. I would definitely recommend Mr. Rude to anyone looking for a musician for their wedding.

Sent on 12/15/2015

Peter · Married on 06/02/2012

3.5
      3.5

Chris has a really great selection of classical guitar pieces, many of which are available for listening/previewing on his website. He took a leadership role in helping us plan the music for our ceremony, which I appreciated, but was also willing to work with our ideas as well. His music was lovely and he was easy to work with.

Sent on 09/21/2012