Christopher Leigh Studios Reviews

28 | Gilbert, AZ

28 Reviews for Christopher Leigh Studios

valerie · Married on 06/01/2013

CLS were amazing! Their professionalism carried out from our first meet beyond our wedding. Chris was always prompt to respond to any questions I had throughout phone or emails. They were right on time for the day of the wedding and as the bride and groom, we never felt we were pressured into uncomfortable poses. They made our first look special and even drove me to the location last minute. Our families loved how polite and easy going Chris and Ray were during family formals. Ordering prints were easy with CLS's webpage and video to help guide the process. We loved our pictures and are planning another session with CLS this Fall.

Suzy · Married on 04/26/2013

We were extremely happy with Chris! The wedding photos turned out amazing and our family loves them. They also love that they are able to download them hassle-free. :)

Carrie · Married on 03/30/2013

Being a fellow photographer, my fiance and I knew that this would be one of our biggest decisions. We also knew that we wanted a husband and wife team. This is where Chris and his wife Rae come in. They were nothing but a blessing all throughout our time with them. They were one of the first decisions we made and we never looked back! So flexible, kind, with fantastic photos and not to mention INCREDIBLE turn around time. We could not have made a better choice on who to capture our big day!

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 03/09/2013

Chris and Rae Wilson were the most fabulous photographers to work with. Our first meeting was held over Skype with Chris and he took his time, didn't rush us, and answered every question we had. This meeting, along with the photos we saw on his website, solidified our decision to choose Christopher Leigh Studios for our wedding day. We opted to do an engagement session which was well organized and Chris was flexible in listening to what photos we wanted taken. He was professional, but even better, made us laugh which helps with nerves! On the day of the wedding, Chris and Rae were both calm and organized, which was so appreciated! They worked well with our family and friends, and really stayed in the background. In addition, they worked well with each other! Both of them allowed us to enjoy our special day without any drama and yet, captured so many beautiful pictures I didn't even realize they had taken! Guests at the wedding commented on how they didn't "get in the way" but were always around when someone wanted a particular picture taken. We got married in Sedona, and it snowed....both Chris and Rae walked around in the freezing weather, mud, etc. and were so upbeat and focused on creating beautiful pictures. In terms of availability of photos, you get a great website that has all of your photos (you can download the pictures off the website) and they offer an app so you always have them on your phone. My husband and I are 110% thrilled that we chose them to be a part of our wedding. They captured the spirit, mood, and love of the day and were absolutely wonderful to spent time with! I would highly recommend them to any future bride and groom!

Tabitha · Married on 10/07/2012

Chris was so professional and very fun to work with. Our Wedding pictures turned out better then we could have expected. I would definetly recommend Christopher Leigh Studios. Thank you guys so much.

Chris was absolutely fantastic! He did our engagement and wedding pictures. We actually flew Chris out for our wedding in Hawaii and did a great job. We were totally comfortable with him as did our family and friends. We would definitely recommend Chris for any engagements. We will definitely use Chris again for other engagements or family photos!

Peter · Married on 05/12/2012

Chris was absolutely great. From beginning to end he kept us in the loop, and made sure we were prepared for how the whole day would be like, not just from a photography standpoint. We had a great time doing our engagement shoot, and the album he made us is stunning. Chris and his team is very professional, and very responsive as well to our emails and calls, which was very important for us as we were planning the wedding remotely from Tokyo and New York.

We highly recommend him to anybody!! But more than our review, we think his photography speaks for itself!

Katie · Married on 03/17/2012

Personally for me, one of the most important aspects of my wedding was my photographer and the pictures that would be produced at the end of the day, because let's face it...when all is said and done pictures are the only thing you really have to remember your special day. Chris and his team at Christopher Leigh Studios was everything and more that I wanted! From the first time we met, to agreeing to meet me again when my mother was in town, to how picky I was with the ideas I wanted, Chris never let me down. He incorporated what I was looking for with some of his own ideas so that I ended up with the most beautiful pictures I could have ever imagined. Anyone that sees my pictures comments on how happy my husband and I looked. I tell them that nobody could have wiped that smile off my face that day even if they paid me and Chris was there to capture that happiness.

• Angie

Angie · Married on 02/25/2012

Chris was absolutely amazing! Our engagement session was beautiful, and I can't even begin to describe how happy I was with our wedding photos. Everyone that met him at the wedding loved him and even the guys enjoyed taking photos he suggested (and that is saying A LOT). Months later I'm still getting compliments on how great the photos turned out. I've already recommended him to everyone I know that is getting married, and will continue to do so. Thanks again for making our day even better, Chris!

Nicholas · Married on 01/14/2012

We contracted with Chris Wilson from Christopher Leigh Studios for our Engagement Photos. We had a very short window of time that both my fiance and I could have our pictures taken (since we were going to be traveling a significant amount of time). Chris worked with us to find a date that worked for us, and made sure we had enough time for we our photo shoot.

Chris suggested a great location, in Tempe, and it was obvious that he really new how to use the space creatively. We took about 300 photos, and we were thrilled by all of them. Honestly, the hardest part came of working with Chris was choosing the one photo we were going to use on our Save-The-Date cards, there were all so good!

As if that were not enough, the customer service was amazing. We really felt like he wanted our pictures to come out well, and communicate who we are as a couple. Each photo ended up being a small window into our love for each other. Chris was great to work with, with extremely reasonable rates, and had no problems providing us with digital copies of the photos.

We will definitely use Chris again for our photography needs.

Karen · Married on 10/15/2011

Chris was wonderful. He made us feel very comfortable and was great with our friends and family at our wedding. He is a genuinely nice person and just puts you right at ease. His pictures are amazing--exactly what we asked for. Our wedding was slightly less traditional; it was a small backyard event, but he was so willing to work with us and listen to what we wanted. His photos really do speak for themselves, not just from our wedding, but his entire portfolio. We are thrilled that we hired Chris.

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

Chris was the first vendor my husband and I booked for our wedding and we are so happy we did! Chris was always very friendly, knowledgeable, prompt, and receptive to the look and feel that we wanted from our photos. He also gave us a lot of great ideas and suggestions for personal touches that made our special day SO much better! I was always confident in the fact that our photos would turn out fantastic no matter what and I was not dissapointed. I have received so many compliments on both our engagement session and wedding photos and would absolutely recommend him to any friends and family in the future! BOOK THEM NOW! I promise you wont regret it!

Heather · Married on 06/04/2011

Chris and his wife, who assisted on the day of the wedding, are so great! They have a creative eye for photos, and they are so nice to have around on the wedding day. They really captured the spirit of the day and we LOVED the pictures we ended up with! Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/10/2011

Christopher Leigh Studios's reply:

I still can't get over how fun your wedding was! So many people came from so far to support you two and I feel it was such a privilege to be there and capture it all. Thanks so much guys and we wish you the best! See you soon!

Matthew · Married on 05/21/2011

We had a great time working with Chris and Rae on our wedding day. First impression meeting with Chris was a great one. He has a great passion for photography and we left the meeting feeling great about our decision. Chris was very organized and the shot list helped us get the pictures we wanted throughout the day. Our guests really liked all the table shots and family shots Chris and Rae took throughout the wedding.
    The pictures came out great! With over 1000 it is hard to choose our favorite. The wedding website was great. Our friends and family could look at the pictures and remember the great time we had.
    The best part of our experience with Christopher Leigh Studios was his willingness to work with us. My wife has a degree in fine art photography and she was nervous about working with another photographer because she had certain shots in mind. Chris was more than happy to listern to her thoughts and add his own personal spin to the shot. Great memories we will have for a lifetime.

• Karie

Karie · Married on 04/29/2011

Chris and his team did an amazing job on our wedding photos. They were pleasant to work with always kept in touch and made the wedding day a little more stress free knowing that our precious moments were being captured by a proffesional.
    My parents had a friend take pictures for their wedding and as they were looking at chris's photos they kept saying their biggest regret was not hiring a professional photographer, and Chris is the best your gunna get!
    -Joey and Karie Stenberg

Sent on 05/10/2011

Christopher Leigh Studios's reply:

Thanks so much Karie! My favorite part of your day was the few moments we spent with you outside the church. The two of you looked so good and there was tranquility you could almost feel. Thanks for making it a blast for us too and for your cute idea for the suite cases!

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2011

I'm so glad we picked Christopher Leigh Studios! Him and his whole team were very helpful and organized and just down right amazing! And all of our pictures turned out great! Both my husband and myself would pick him again in a heartbeat!

Katie · Married on 03/25/2011

Christopher Leigh Studios was excellent throughout the entire wedding planning process and day of. He and his crew were a joy to have on the wedding and I felt comfortable with them all from the start. The quality of the photos are incredible and everybody is impressed. He really captured the wedding. I would definitely recommend Christpher Leigh Studios to my friends and use him again for family photos in the future.

Sent on 05/09/2011

Christopher Leigh Studios's reply:

We loved being there and my wife still can't get over how much you looked like a Princess in real life! My favorite shot is the one with the guys out in the desert walking in a line... so surreal and different. I think you'd dad's speech has been one of my all time favorites. Take care!

Nicole · Married on 03/04/2011

I highly recommend working with Chris for your wedding photography. He made the process simple, stress-free, fun, and enjoyable -- and that's all before we saw the amazing shots that captured our day. We didn't hire a videographer so we wanted to hire a photographer that would really capture the candid moments at our wedding and Chris and his team did that for us. He even understood when I got a little grouchy from taking so many posed shots and wrapped those up quickly so we could move on. I have gotten so many compliments from my family and friends on how friendly the photographers were and how the photos truly capture the spirit of the day. I can't even describe how happy hearing that makes me because that was my ultimate goal with our photos. I wanted to flip back through them 10, 20, 30 years from now and remember how I felt at those little moments, not just look at posed shots of our families and I truly feel that I will be able to do that with the photos we have. We met with several photographers before deciding on Chris and we are so happy with our decision.

Angela · Married on 02/05/2011

Wow! We are very pleased with Chris and his work. I am a very picky Bride when it comes to photography. He exceeded our expectations. Chris made our engagement shoot a lot of fun. It wasn't that dreadful pose this way and that way shoot! He captured great memories for us and we can't wait for our wedding and to see how AWESOME those photos will turn out. I would highly recommend Christopher Leigh Studios to anyone. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Chris!

• Cayla

Cayla · Married on 11/27/2010

Chris is absolutely amazing at what he does. He has done all of the major even pictures for me from Senior pictures - engagement pictures- wedding day. In every event he is amazing! He knows what looks great and he is so kind. I got every shot I wanted at my wedding and I never even had to ask for them, he just knew what to do. He is so flexible. It was up to the last week before we needed to send out our wedding announcements and I still hadn't set up a time to get the pictures done, but we got them taken and he got them all fixed up and available to us in days. Then on our wedding day we only had a little time to get the shots of just my husband and I and he did those so quickly and they all look amazing! He does great variety in his shots!!! He is the best photographer and I have worked with many through the years and I will never change again!

Valerie · Married on 12/26/2009

We were lucky enough to find Chris for our big day! We did a test shoot a month before the wedding for our engagement pictures, and we were more than impressed, and couldn't wait until he shot our wedding. Chris and his assistant were great to work with, very flexible about the particular shots we wanted, and the photos turned out absolutely amazing! He captured our day just perfectly! Now if only we lived closer to him so he could capture all the big moments in our lives!! I highly recommend Chris for your big day!

Marilyn · Married on 09/30/2000

Love our pictures. Love that Chris always called me back ASAP. Excellent!

jenny · Married on 11/07/2010

I hired Christopher Leigh to photograph my wedding in November and I was extremely satisfied. I realize looking back on that whirlwind of a day that all that mattered besides the groom showing up was my pictures. I got over 400 beautifully photographed moments. Chris was incredibly patient and flexible with my requests and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. I am very picky about lighting and quality of pictures so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw that his shots all exceeded my standards. I will only recommend this company to my friends and family in the future.

- Jennifer Herrera

Emily · Married on 11/05/2011

Chris Wilson is incredible! I had guests telling me after the wedding that they've never seen a photographer so on top of things before. He really listened to us. Also, he had our photos done in less than a week!! He took the time to email ALL of our friends and family when the photos were ready so I didn't have to. The quality of the photos were truly incredible! He was a pleasure to work with and we have a product that I will be happy with for the rest of our lives! I HIGHLY recommend Chris to anyone who is looking for a professional and excellent photographer!

DAVID · Married on 10/01/2011

CHRISTOPHER LEIGH STUDIOS DID A FANTASTIC JOB! CHOOSING A WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER CAN BE A DAUNTING TASK. NOT ONLY IS IT A LARGE INVESTMENT FINANCIALLY BUT THEY ARE HELPING TO DOCUMENT MEMORIES THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME. AS A RESULT, WE WERE VERY ANXIOUS ABOUT CHOOSING OUR PHOTOGRAPHER. WE MET WITH CHRIS IN OUR HOME AND THAT HELPED TO EASE SOME OF THE ANXIETY ADBOUT CHOOSING A PHOTOGRAPHER. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABUT WHAT WE WANTED IN A PHOTOGRAPHER. ALTHOUGH HE WAS NOT ABLE TO PERSONALLY SHOOT OUR WEDDING, HE SENT TO VERY PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS TO DO OUR WEDDING SHOOT. THEY WERE EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE WEDDING CROWD AND DID A WONDERFUL JOB. THE PICTURES TURNED OUT GREAT! WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND CHRISTOPHER LEIGH STUDIOS TO ANYONE. THANKS CHRIS!