Christopher Lee Films Reviews

66 | Elizabethtown, PA

66 Reviews for Christopher Lee Films

66 Christopher Lee Films Reviews

Gina · Married on 12/16/2017

Chris was great to work with as our wedding videographer. He is very friendly, accommodating, and creates beautiful videos that are worth every penny! Definitely recommend!

Stacy · Married on 10/28/2017

We worked with Christopher for our wedding in October and we had such a great experience, I honestly can’t express how grateful we are. From the start he was very detailed with questions asked about the order of events and honestly gave me ideas and tips for planning that I hadn’t thought of. With his experience he was able to help guide us in addition to keeping us on track the day of. He is very professional, detail oriented, genuine and a pro with the camera including editing. So far what we have seen is truly a work of art and to be honest I can’t stop watching it repeatedly! Thank you for seeing my vision and capturing the best day of our lives.

Taylor · Married on 10/27/2017

Chris Lee is the best investment we made for our wedding day! He exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds. He was so kind, easy to work with and you never felt like he was in your way. We just received our highlight reel from him and we were blown away. It’s amazing the emotions that you have watching a film with your voice and getting to see all the amazing aspects of your day again. Thank you so much Chris!!!

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing. Our planner recommended his services to us and I'm so glad he did! Chris made every effort to fit his needs into our (very) structured day and did a phenomenal job working alongside our photographer. From the two phone calls prior to the wedding to finally meeting in person on the wedding day, Chris made sure that I was comfortable and was aware of everything I wanted from the get go. He even found a new spot on the property where we got some amazing shots! He is so talented and so caring, I am so glad we had him as part of the team. I am beyond excited to see what he does with our film - I cannot wait to relive our special day!

Gabby · Married on 09/01/2017

Not to sound cheesy, but Chris was a HUGE part in making the day run smoothly. He answered so many of my questions during the planning process and was always helpful with suggestions when I didn't really know the answer I was looking for. Oh yeah, and on top of that, he made us a BEAUTIFUL (and I mean absolutely beautiful) video. He captured so many moments and was able to put all the clips together in a way that I couldn't have imagined. I watch the short video over and over again. He had out video to us SO quickly, even with the birth of his son just a little before our wedding. He is amazing and I would recommend him a thousand times over to anyone looking for a videographer. I am so thankful to have found him.

Chris was AMAZING! I am IN LOVE with the wedding video he provided to us and he was worth every penny! He was very personable and made us feel comfortable the entire day. I have been at other weddings where the videographers have been overbearing, but Chris was not at all. He managed to capture an amazing video while being very discrete throughout the day! HIGHLY recommended!!

Elyse · Married on 09/24/2016

Christopher Lee is absolutely amazing!!!! Professional and fun!! He really made our wedding day extra special. Our videos will be cherished for a lifetime! We 100% recommend him!

Jackie · Married on 09/17/2016

What a great experience working with Chris! From our very first conversation I felt at ease and knew he would do an amazing job doing the videography! He exceeded my expectations and our video turned out amazing! We also got our highlight reel back in less than two weeks! Not only did it make me cry, but smile too! He did such a good job, and I've had great feedback on the video from

Jen · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris was SUCH a wonderful videographer for our wedding day. He was so nice, accomodating, professional and highly talented. I loved that he worked so well with our photographer to make the most of our time during our special day.

Amanda · Married on 08/28/2016

Working with Chris was an absolute pleasure! He is extremely professional and provides you with the most incredible keep sake. From the first phone call my husband and I immediately knew we wanted Chris to film our big day. He is very responsive to any questions or concerns you may have. On the day of the wedding he made us all feel very comfortable while filming and worked very well with both of our photographers. The highlight reel is stunning and the full cinematic film is absolutely phenomenal!! At first my parents were skeptical of hiring a videographer, only because it was very new to them, but we reassured them that it would be worth the money... and boy is it ever worth every last cent! My parents can't stop watching it! Seriously... They watch the wedding video almost every other day and cry every single time. They always comment on how beautifully the video came together and what a wonderful job Chris did in capturing every last detail of the day. Hire Christopher Lee Films to capture your wedding day -- You WILL NOT be disappointed!

Jacqueline · Married on 08/20/2016

Chris was truly wonderful to work with! He is extremely organized, quickly responds to emails and phone calls, and checks in throughout the wedding planning process. Our wedding video turned out absolutely amazing! It captured our love perfectly as well as beautifully included all aspects of our wedding day with family and friends! Chris truly has a gift and will capture every aspect of your wedding day perfectly! Thank you so much Chris for sharing your gift with us!

Emily · Married on 07/03/2016

Christoper Lee is a amazing videographer. As soon as we talked on the phone, I knew I wanted to work with him. Day of the wedding, he came on time and prepared. He was a great person to be around. During the reception he walked the whole floor, capturing everything. Now here's the great part. We just received our highlight reel and we were floored!!! It was 5 mins of just love. He captured everything we had spoke about. I'm so excited to see everything else! I definitely recommend him. He is worth every penny!

Audrey · Married on 06/24/2016

Christopher was prompt in all emails etc and very friendly and professional. The day of the wedding he worked great with our photographer and was great all around. We so far Love the highlight video and can't wait for the final one.
    You won't be disappointed if you choose Christopher Lee Films.

Cara · Married on 05/29/2016

Chris is simply an amazing videographer. While wedding day photos are certainly very important...there is something special about capturing the big day on film that photos just don't offer. You will not regret this decision. He is extremely professional, kind and detail oriented. He will personally work with you every step of the way. There is no fear of being "camera shy" on the big day...he is totally unobtrusive and has such a calming demeanor. It was an absolute joy to work with him. He simply went above and beyond. You can tell this is a true passion of his. We could never thank him enough and I'll enjoy our film for many years to come!!

Chris was truly the best to work with! My husband and I could not recommend him more! From the first video we watched on his website, to our first meeting we truly believe that we found the best of the best. We could not recommend him more!

Chris was BEYOND amazing and exceeded above my expectations. Not only is he super friendly, professional and easy to work with- his talent in videography is unbelievable!!! My husband and I both cried when we got our highlight reel back- we were both amazed with his work. Given I am fairly picky- Chris gets two thumbs up from me and then some- it was absolutely perfect and he is worth every penny!! make your wedding memorable and let Chris capture every minute of your wedding- you won't regret it!!! :) happy wedding day to everyone!!!

• I

Irene · Married on 09/05/2015

I had been fortunate enough to see Chris work at 2 weddings prior to my event which was why I wanted to work with him in the first place. Not only is his work phenomenal, he is so down to earth and knowledgeable of weddings and what people are looking for that I felt very comfortable just letting him do what he does best without much direction. He completed our highlight reel swiftly and it turned out AMAZING. I couldn't have imagined it any better. I highly recommend Chris and already have to practically everyone I know. All the feedback I've gotten from the highlight reel has all been so positive. Many people have said that they've never ever seen anything like it and in one word describe the video as "beautiful". I had absolutely no doubt in my mind that I would love working with Chris and he has not yet failed me.

Jake · Married on 08/15/2015

Chris did an amazing job filming our entire wedding day. He was extremely professional and used his creativity to put together dozens of memorable shots. The finished product is incredible. I would highly recommend him.

Kim · Married on 08/15/2015

Amazing! His professionalism is outstanding and he truly captures the day in such a beautiful way. His creativity and knowledge shines throughout his work. Having him film my day was completely worth it because I now forever have something that will allow me to relive such a memorable moment. I have and will continue to recommend him to others.

Christopher did a great job and his work speaks for itself! He has an extremely great vision for all things he creates! It is so important to capture all of the people at your wedding on video. Totally worth every penny.

We just got our wedding highlight reel today and if I could keep it on repeat and not get fired at work I would. This far exceeded my expectations and I cannot wait for our full video!! Chris was amazing the entire day. He was extremely professional yet relaxed so it kept us all relaxed. My family didn't even notice he was there which is a huge compliment because you hear so many horror stories about videographers and photographers that get in the way. I showed almost my entire office and the video brought so many people to tears. I cannot thank him enough and I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend!!!! You will NOT be disappointed.

• User4199303 · 2+ years ago

Chris was FANTASTIC! He was great to work with and quick to respond to any questions we had. He has a true talent and was fun to watch in action. He showed up early and went above and beyond. We highly recommend his services for your special day!

Chris did our wedding back in May. All I have to say is that the highlight reel and wedding video far exceeded any expectations we had for a wedding video. My advice to anyone debating if they should get a video is that it will be worth every penny if you choose Chris as your videographer. We were amazed by everything he captured that we didn't get to see. We have shown our video dozens of times and have gotten rave reviews every time!

Dana · Married on 04/05/2014

I absolutely LOVE and recommend Chris to anyone getting married. My husband was not 100% on board with a videographer but I was insistent that this was what I really wanted boy are we glad! He was a delight to work with.. my guests even commented on how much they loved Chris the day of the wedding. Now we have shared our highlight reel and have received so many compliments and wowed people with this special keepsake. My husband and I only regret not using him for the whole day instead of just the 4 hour package. Dont hesitate to spend the extra money it is worth it!!