Christopher Cooke Photography Reviews

Christopher Cooke Photography 5
Christopher Cooke Photography 6
Christopher Cooke Photography 7

Keeley · Married on 09/01/2018

Photos, and thus a good photographer, were one of my (our) top priorities when wedding planning. We could not have found a better match, or more talented photographer than we did with Chris. We hit it off from our first meeting. I knew, based on how our engagement photos turned out, that our wedding photos would be second to none. Chris makes taking photos so much fun. His personality behind the camera really shines through in the final product. It's safe to say that I am obsessed with the photos and really can't thank Chris enough. Side note: if you love black and white, Chris has the eye. Having full printing rights to ALL the photos is an added bonus. We also loved the personal touch of a guestbook created out of our engagement photos - a guestbook we will actually look at in the future. Apart from his talent as a photographer, Chris is an awesome human. I had more than a handful of people tell me how fun he was. We're in awe of our photos and grateful for the experience of working with him!

Christopher Cooke Photography 8
    Christopher Cooke Photography 9
    Christopher Cooke Photography 10
    Christopher Cooke Photography 11
    Christopher Cooke Photography 12
    Christopher Cooke Photography 13
    Christopher Cooke Photography 14

Celeste · Married on 08/04/2018

Chris is great all the guests loved him and us as well. He had an amazing eye and got us through the family photos fast so we could enjoy our wedding instead of take forever on photos

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2018

Words can't express how happy we were with Chris and all the photos we received from him and his crew. With and event as important as a wedding you want the best memories of it and Chris exceeded that and more. We had our engagement shoot with him in SF and we chose a place that was quite a hike and not very warm. He did it happily and without complaining and the quality of the pictures were amazing, not to mention we got them back so quickly! The pictures the day of were absolutely amazing and his personality and patience were a great addition to our day. We got our album back within a month and are in love with the pictures. They are detailed, unique and beautiful. We can't say enough other than thank you and they are memories we will look back on for our lifetime.

Dusty · Married on 12/20/2017

Chris is a wonderful photographer! Not only does he take great pictures, he is so fun to work with! He also had our pictures back to us quickly. I think you’re lucky to get a handful of decent photos but Chris captured so many great shots of us on our wedding day it’s hard to choose which ones we like the best. He’s amazing and I would recommend him to everyone!

Conor · Married on 11/18/2017

Chris was an amazing photographer! He took time out of his trip to Arizona to come take our engagement photos and on top of that he did an amazing job at our wedding in Northern California! We were so happy he was able to be there for us! Chris is amazing!

Christopher Cooke Photography 15

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

Christopher photographed our 30th anniversary vow renewal in Napa, CA. We travelled across the country with 40 family and friends for our special event. Christopher arrived at our venue on time and ready to go. His professionalism and knowledge of photography got us quickly and painlessly through the formal shots and to our ceremony on time! Christopher then seemingly "disappeared" as he didn't bother anyone and didn't get in anyone's way throughout our event. We received wonderful pictures, both posed and random. I would highly recommend Christopher Cooke to anyone!

Angela · Married on 08/05/2017

Chris was absolutely amazing! My husband and I hired him to photograph our 10 year vow renewal and we couldn't have been more satisfied. He truly understands what it takes to to take quality pictures all while being professional and easy to work with. Chris was cool and collected and added a real positive vibe during what was one of the most nerve wracking moments of my life. I was so grateful for his humor and good nature! He also isn't afraid to do whatever it takes to get that perfect shot! We are so happy with our photos (which he also got back to us in a quick and timely manner as well!)! We will definitely be calling him for our next big function!

Luis · Married on 01/02/2017

Chris was just amazing. He's not only an amazing person but a formidable photographer. I can not ask for a better photographer than Chris!! Highly recommended!!

Melinda · Married on 10/15/2016

We had an absolute incredible experience with Chris and his wonderful assistant. I contacted him a few days before our (outdoor) wedding asking if he would be willing to shoot in the rain and he was in! Our rainy wedding ended up being the best day we could have imagined and Chris captured some of the most incredible pictures and wasn't afraid to get drenched in the process. In fact, at the end of the night we proposed a "champagne photo" outside in the rain with the remaining guests and Chris arranged the whole thing. He somehow ended up with a cork and champagne in his eye but didn't set the camera down! He truly is the hardest working, creative, professional, funny photographer and we couldn't have imagined anyone else shooting our big day!

Also, my husband and I had never taken professional photos before and Chris walked us through every step from the engagement session to the big day. He truly knows his stuff and his photos have such a natural brightness and glow that we fell in love with when we saw a sample wedding album. Overall, Chris has to be one of the best in the business from start to finish and we feel so lucky we were able to book him! He truly feels like a friend by the end!

Linda · Married on 09/24/2016

Chris was wonderful to work with. He made us feel so comfortable. I loved working with him, and appreciated how accommodating he was. I would recommend him to any of my friends and family! Our photos are gorgeous!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/10/2016

Chris is amazing!! He is very friendly and awesome. My husband is not a center of attention person, and Chris was able to capture his inner zoolander and make everything fun. Our engagement photos came out so beautiful and he took some great photos of our dog!! Then when it came time for our wedding photo, they have exceeded my expectations!! I love them, and I get compliments on them on them all the time! Chris is the best and recommend him to everyone. It's amazing the eye he has for photos! He's very creative and the nicest guy! We plan on working with him in the future, if he isn't already all booked up!! :)

Cat · Married on 09/03/2016

I don’t even know where to begin. I saw the incredible job Chris did for my cousin’s wedding so when my partner and I got engaged, it was a no brainer who we would ask to document our special day. Chris responded to our messages promptly and was extremely accommodating considering we were planning our California wedding from Seattle. We did an engagement photo session first, where he taught us some basics around how to pose and get the most flattering pictures. He also did an incredible job at making us both comfortable in front of the camera. By the time we got to the wedding, everything felt very natural. Chris and his second-shooter, John, were so fabulous to work with, and captured some of the most breathtaking shots without disrupting the wedding. We owe Chris so much for capturing the beginning of the rest of our lives. Thank you!!!!

Leila · Married on 08/20/2016

Christopher Cooke Photography was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator. After chatting with many local photographers and looking at their work, we kept coming back to his photos. He has a great eye, and none of the photos came out as posed and uncomfortable. He worked with us on our engagement photos, and on the wedding day was very professional and timely. He took charge during group shots, and for our bride and groom pictures we went to a few different areas for some variety. Our engagement photos came out perfect, and we can't wait to see the final result of the wedding photos. We highly recommend him!

Andrew · Married on 07/07/2016

Christopher Cooke will forever be remembered with fondness and every positive exclamation of happiness that my wife and I can convey for what he was able to capture for our wedding day. First off, my wife has known Chris for years and the entire time we were dating she wanted Chris to be our wedding photographer whenever I popped the question and started that fun process of wedding planning. She and I got our wish though and were able to secure Chris for our day in July 2016.

First off, there is something you must know about Chris. He is a goofball character with an incredible photography vision and a wicked ability to get the best shot and move on to the next setup. He is easy to work with as a bride and groom because his goal is to give you the best possible images of your day and to make you happy. If that means being the reason certain family members can't get close to the bride while she is getting ready because they might upset her, to making the bride laugh to get those little eye twinkles in those images to keeping the groom from breathing too heavy before the ceremony begins so that he doesn't come out red-faced, he does it all. We had a videographer and DJ hired for that day and Chris worked amazingly well with all of them.

Meeting with Chris was easy and fun, from our first meeting, to the engagement shoot (which was amazing), to the wedding day. We got married at the Grand Island Mansion so Chris thought we might need another photographer to assist due to the property size, which he was able to provide. From the moment he stepped onto the property to take photos of my wife to the final dance on their back patio, there are 800 beautiful images that we get to keep of our amazing day. There are faces, expressions, tears and so many emotions that are captured beautifully on film. It has made my wife cry, my mother and father in law, and both my parents cry looking at these images. If he is available on your special day I would highly recommend him.

Jordyn · Married on 07/01/2016

OMG Chris is the best wedding photographer I could ask for. He is such an artist and has an amazing eye for the perfect pictures. You will not be disappointed! I would have 10 more weddings just to get more photos from him (but I won't cause I love my hubby ??). He perfectly captured mine and my husbands big day. I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. I can't thank him enough!

Amanda · Married on 06/11/2016

Chris is amazing. Chris includes engagement photos in his packages, which was great for my husband and I to get comfortable with the "photo lingo." The photos are beautiful and were great to have displayed throughout our wedding. Our wedding photos are BREATHTAKING! Chris is efficient in making sure that you get all of the photos you've requested, and gives you space so that you can still enjoy your big day(while getting all the great candid photos). He is fun to be around, and has a great creative eye.

In addition to working with Chris for our wedding, I am in the wedding business(trust that I've met many photographers-and knew the moment the topic came up who HAD to be ours!), and have had the pleasure of working with Chris for many weddings. He is top notch, you can count on him coming up with something new/creative every visit. I refer him any chance I get!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

Christopher Cooke is seriously the BEST! My husband and I are not very comfortable when we are in front of the camera but Chris made us feel so at ease. He captured some fantastic family photos/engagement photos prior to our wedding and I can’t say enough about them! When it came to our wedding day and the chance of rain Chris totally ran with it. He captured some of my favorite pictures of the day with me in my rain boots and umbrella! When it came time for the ceremony and the change of plans because of a sudden down pour Chris and his team jumped right in and rolled with the punches/changes. They were able to capture all of the moments I had hoped for, even while all under a tent!! Like I said, my Husband and I are not very comfortable in front of the camera but Chris gave us terrific directions and took some amazing shots! I recommend him completely to anyone!! I plan on having Chris take any of my family’s pictures from here on out!! Thank you!!

lacey · Married on 04/21/2016

Not only is christopher a delight to work with, but his photos are absolutely phenomenal!! My husband and I are so in love with all of our pictures from our wedding! Highly recommended!!!

Janique · Married on 10/17/2015

Chris is an absolutely AMAZINGphotographer!!! There is nothing bad I could say about him! He has a fabulous eye for what he does, is always willing to go the extra mile and make sure our photos are not just ordinary. We recently got married on a stormy day, and we have some of the best photos I've seen!!!! The clouds look angry but fantastic, and our shots out in the rain are beautiful. Everyone who has seen our photos has commented that they are stunning. Great personality and super fun and easy to work with. My guests loved him and he fit in just like family at our wedding. We could not have asked for our wedding day photos to be any better. We just got our wedding albums today. Chris worked with us to make sure we loved all the photos in our album and was so great when I wanted things changed. Our albums are gorgeous and I even purchased 2 extra for my parents and in-laws as Mother's Day/ Father's Day gifts. I have recommended him to a few family members and even a set of patients who come to my office. I really appreciated the time he took for everything, and how he made us feel completely comfortable. My husband HATED having his photo taken for anything. But after our engagement shoot, he was excited for wedding day photos and felt like Chris really gave us the time and good direction to make our photos gorgeous!!! Our wedding was out of town (not in the Bay Area) and he traveled up to Sugar Bowl for our wedding. He arrived on time, and even stayed a little extra. We got some fabulous photos that fit our family and day so well. He fit in just like he was part of our crazy loud Italian family. You cannot go wrong choosing Chris. He even stayed on top of us to get out wedding albums done. Highly recommended!!!!

Monica · Married on 08/08/2015

My photographer Chritopher was the best! He made us feel extremely comfortable and he was very funny! He's customer service is phenomenal! Our venue was at golf course and the shots that were taken were of the beautiful back drop of Red Rock in Sedona, AZ. Christopher wanted an awesome shot that require us to walk through lots of weeds, cacti and rocks. I was wearing my wedges and I couldn't walk through there so what does Christopher do... Picks me up and carries me up to the top just to get that wonderful shot. I was astonished! Christopher is such an awesome photographer and will do anything to get that perfect shot. When we received a sneak peak photo I was in tears! Those photographs were amazing! Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to your job Christopher and thank you for capturing the best day of our lives!

Gayle · Married on 07/11/2015

Christopher Cooke is an AMAZING photographer! We are so happy that we decided to have him capture our wedding day. He was able to capture every detail with a creative eye that truly shows off every moment from our wedding. We are now faced with the daunting task of narrowing down all our images to a manageable amount to print! With him as your photographer, you will most definitely have this same problem, which isn't much of a problem at all!

Lindsay · Married on 06/06/2015

We originally met Chris when my sister-in-law hired him to take some family photos years ago. I began following his facebook and perusing his wedding blog and knew I wanted to hire him once we got engaged. I'm so glad we did! Chris is so friendly and goofy that he makes you feel comfortable immediately. Both my husband and I were a bit awkward and shy in front of the camera at first, but the engagement session really helped ease that awkwardness. Especially after Chris slipped in the mud and fell on his behind! hehe ;) (everyone was okay-including the equipment) He really will go anywhere for a good photo, and it's so worth it!

The day of the wedding he showed on time and ready to dive in. He was able to get some great getting ready shots even though we weren't quite ready. I loved that they were real shots of us getting ready, it really captured the feeling of the morning. He was quick on his feet and managed to get shots that day that I had no idea he was even around to get! I knew he would do a great job, but i was so happy to get all of the special moments I never imagined could be captured in a photo. He had great ideas for photo ops, and his artistic ability is fantastic. I would highly recommend getting a package with a second shooter. It is so great to have all the wonderful shots, but then to see them from 2 different angles is worth every penny. We got our photos back within about 3 weeks of the wedding. I was so happy to get them back so fast! Overall, we had a wonderful experience with Chris and would highly recommend his services. Thank you, Chris, for the wonderful memories you have allowed us to cherish in our photos forever.

We can't say enough great things about Chris and his photography. From the time that we contacted him about doing our wedding to the finished product, he was always available to answer any questions and work with our timetable. Chris has a fantastic personality and everyone at the wedding loved him. He has a great way of herding cats (our family) and getting the shots done very efficiently, which afforded my wife and I some extra time to take more pictures of just us. We couldn't be happier with our photos. He had them to us very quickly. The ability to download them immediately is a great tool. We recommend Chris and his services to anyone!

Keri · Married on 05/16/2015

Christopher Cooke is thee photographer! He is funny, easy to talk too and eager to please. We had a great time with him for our engagement photo's and he was a ninja at our wedding. He completely sold me on the engagement photos as a sign in guest book for our wedding, and he took amazing photo's for the day of. Looking forward to my future events where I and my husband would like to capture moments for holidays, family gatherings, and family expansion. You want the best, look no further. Christopher Cooke is thee Photographer!

Lynda · Married on 04/18/2015

One of my favorite things about Chris is that he encourages you to be yourself, his way of really getting to know you in a way that enables him to truly capture the essence of the story you want to tell with your photos. I tried to keep my wedding on a strict budget but photos was the one thing I would not skimp on. Chris captured exactly what I wanted and more during our engagement session and on our wedding day. I couldn't be happier with the results!