Christopher Chilton Photography Reviews

5 | Spokane, WA

5 Reviews for Christopher Chilton Photography

Nate · Married on 05/20/2017

My fiancee and I booked Chris for our upcoming wedding. He offered an engagement photo session along with booking him and what a great experience we had! He was friendly, professional, accommodating, and he captured the most amazing photos. I consider myself rather picky when it comes to photography. Not only was the photography top notch, but he was timely with getting us the photos from the session. We are beyond excited to have him shoot our wedding and I highly recommend him for both affordability and quality.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2016

He was there for the entire day! Captured all the pictures we wanted plus more! The pictures turned out great and we loved them! He was super flexible and very easy to get alone with. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Diana · Married on 07/15/2016

Very professional photographer, on time and had impeccable attention to detail. The pictures turned out even better then I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Christopher Chilton Photography.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jessie · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I love the pictures that Chris took of our wedding! He captured beautiful portraits as well as so many amazing candid moments! He was also so easy to work with. I can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Nichole · Married on 06/18/2016

Chris was so amazing! He took our engagement pictures at Manito and was there the whole day of the wedding. We went to three different locations on the wedding day and he was so patient while we coordinated the wedding party. I am so happy that we used him as our photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2016