Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

86 | Atascadero, CA

86 Reviews for Christine Sedley Photography

Christine is professional, experienced and organized. She is so much fun to work with. She is helpful in all things. Posing you for engagement photos, being quick with group wedding photos and taking the time to go over everything with you. We bought her Platinum Package and it is WELL worth the money. You get so many lovely commemoration of your wedding. She also went about collecting umbrellas as it was pouring on my wedding day. All unasked. She is thoughtful and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there taking pictures on my big day

Sent on 09/01/2015

Kathryn · Married on 08/23/2014

We loved Christine as our photographer for both our engagement photos and our wedding. She is extremely professional, flexible, and so extremely nice. We are not from the area and were doing a destination wedding and she was able to pick multiple backgrounds for our engagement session that matched us as a couple. She made us feel so comfortable. We would recommend her to anyone looking for a high quality and affordable photographer.

Sent on 09/17/2014
  • Y

Yetlanecy · Married on 12/21/2013

I never even noticed her taking pictures. I loved all the poses she got my husband and I in. Christine was very accommodating with our schedules when we were getting ready for the wedding. She also was a great help in arranging how the flow of the wedding should go. After my husband and I got back from our honeymoon she instantly contacted us to let us know when our pictures would be ready and how we could view them afterwards.

Sent on 02/15/2014

Paul · Married on 09/22/2012

We used Christine for our wedding and were so thankful we did. From the engagement photos to the day of the wedding Christine nailed all the desires and wants we had for the biggest pictures of our life.

Christine can capture wonderful images but its how she goes about it that truly makes her an amazing choice for your photographer. I normally am very uncomfortable while posing for pictures but Christine made me feel very at ease and relaxed, she also found the perfect time to either pull you aside and ask you to pose, or take a step back and snap some candid shots while you are having fun with your guests.

My biggest fear for the wedding was the Ceremony, and I was really afraid that during the most important moment of my life there would be a camera shoved in my face, or distracting me from the task at hand, Christine was great during the ceremony, not getting in our faces at all and taking amazing pictures will being almost invisible.

Lastly, she is very open to any ideas or demands. For our engagement photos we wanted to just show us camping and she found a really elegant way to capture that. Also we were opposed to the idea of First looks on the wedding day, but she thought of a really cute idea which was to have my wife have a first look with her father. It was some of the best pictures of the day. And when we were looking at her packages we wanted some of one package and some of the other, and found a way to create the ultimate package that worked best for us.

So overall, Christine is a wonderful person and photographer to work with. It felt like we had a friend there on the big day instead of a stranger.I'm now trying to find excuses to have her photograph other things in my life now.

P.S She has the cutest labrador who hangs at her studio. Makes going for meetings even more pleasurable.

Sent on 12/13/2012

Brittany · Married on 10/01/2011

We met Christine prior to our engagement photo session. We immediately liked her and enjoyed her charming personality, not to mention her beautiful work. She made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera and was full of fun and creative ideas that left us with tons of pictures to choose from!
    On our wedding day, Christine remained very calm and professional. She was very understanding and patient with our large wedding party and helped us to get organized. She was never rushed and was very thorough, yet she managed to get us get to our guests in a reasonable amount of time. I could not be more in love with our wedding pictures and the quality of them! They are priceless and something we will cherish forever!

Sent on 02/12/2012

John · Married on 04/23/2016

Amazing work. Love all the pictures and captured the moment perfectly.

Sent on 11/27/2016
  • Huskey26

Vanessa · Married on 08/01/2015

Christine is amazing to work with, especially with our budget. Communication was great! She captured all the best moments and even the ones that we didn't pose for. Her team is great to work with and made our day so much more special and relaxed. We will recommend her to everyone we know. Great quality photos!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Alexis · Married on 04/06/2013

Christine did a fabulous job as our wedding photographer. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a very professional, affordable, skilled photographer. We did not have a wedding planner or coordinator, but Christy stepped in and used her experience to help us organize and coordinate the day. She requested a list of our "must get" photos and followed through to take them on the big day. She also requested I create a Pinterest photos board, followed it to learn our style, and even re-created some of our favorite shots from the board. She has a great eye and knows how to capture a moment. She really enjoys taking photos and does not become bossy or over-bearing. She let anyone who was being photographed 'do their thing' and captured a photo at the right moment without dictating the situation (and we even did a group shot with all 150 guests!). The color, editing, and quality of the photos were excellent, and the value (number of photos, time spent day-of, products/services included in the standard price) was just right.

Christine spent less time than expected with the groom and groomsmen, limiting the number of photos we had of the groom and the men. We would have liked to see more time and creativity spent on the groom and his men before the ceremony, though the couples photos really captured some great shots of the groom.

Christine was always quick to respond to us, she welcomed us into her studio and made us feel comfortable and confident in our decision to hire her. She was prompt with delivery of the photos--I had a preview on the honeymoon, blog post the following week, and two disks of edited images by the third! Christine's cool demeanor helped ease our mind as we prepared for the wedding, and her photos are perfect reminders of how wonderful the day was.

Sent on 06/25/2013

Amy · Married on 08/08/2015

She was amazing! I was able to customize everything from start to finish. Not only did she take amazing pictures but she was able to capture candid moments from our big day. She was always on time to every meeting and really took the time to get to know us and our vision for what we wanted from our big day. Her detail shots and accessories shots were exceptional and every sunset picture was perfect. I would recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Kim · Married on 08/09/2014

Christine is wonderful to work with. She makes everyone so comfortable. She has such a happy positive attitude. Her photos are absolutely beautiful. She has done my sons Senior portraits also. One more boy to go. I highly recomend her.

Sent on 02/10/2015

3.5

Christine is such a joy to work with. She is so sweet and really tries to understand your story. The pictures are very high quality and have some truly remarkable shots. I would highly recommend her for any photographing needs.

Sent on 04/23/2013