Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

86 | Atascadero, CA

86 Reviews for Christine Sedley Photography

• Jenny

Jenny · Married on 04/27/2014

Our family has used Christine to take senior photos for three of our kids, so there was no question who we would ask to photograph our daughter's wedding. We love Christine's energy, flexibility and the excellent quality of her photography. She has a beautiful eye and we could not have been happier with the pictures from one of the most important days for our family. Thank you Christine:) We'll be back!

Sent on 05/21/2014

Donna · Married on 04/26/2014

Wonderful experience working with Christine! She captured the day perfectly! Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Michelle · Married on 04/26/2014

Christine was awesome! She first did our engagement pictures where she included our kids as a symbol of blending both families with our marriage. And our wedding pictures are fabulous! The detail and all the ideas she had were amazing. Great eye! She even kept taking pictures when we were laughing! (Which are our favorite pictures!).

Sent on 05/30/2014

Molly · Married on 04/12/2014

Christine was amazing! She was very professional and easy to work with! I would recommend her to my closest friends and family for a great experience. I will be using Christine Sedley Photography for our maternity/family pictures in the future! :)

Sent on 08/25/2014

My friends and family couldn't believe how wonderful our photos turned out. She captures every moment of your special day. Many people told me how the photos could be in a magazine. She does an exceptional job. Look no longer. Christine Is so wonderful.

Sent on 04/30/2014

Andrew · Married on 12/21/2013

Christine was great, she captured every precious moment.

Meg · Married on 12/21/2013

Weddings are an exciting time that can be stressful as well. Christine's years of experience ensured that our wedding photos went smoothly and without a hitch. Christine was amazing and the pictures are awesome. She was easy to work with, spent a great deal of time before the wedding helping to plan and answer questions. I would highly recommend Christine Sedley to anyone.

Rachel · Married on 12/21/2013

Beautiful! The pictures from the wedding turned out better than expected! I have worked with Christine in the past and just as always she has great ideas and was quick to help with any questions I had and came up with creative solutions to any problem that came about. She works quickly and effectively with a great eye for what will make the picture great to capture the memory. Her pictures did an excellent job of showcasing the emotions felt on this special day.

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/23/2013

Christine was a pleasure to work with. She understood what our vision for the day was and did an amazing job capturing it!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

OMG!!! Christine captured our day BETTER than we could have asked! The pictures came out stunning, the family we have shared them with, are blown away. Christine was very professional, efficient, and so much fun to work with. She didn't have us do anything too corny or out of our comfort zone, she let us be us and have fun! She was quick to get us our proofs and communicated regularly to let us know the status of our online gallery. There so many great "sneak peak" surprises on facebook, that i knew we were going to get amazing results. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, engagement shots, or whatever....stop looking! You have found the one! Christine, you are so amazing, thanks again for making our special day, that much more special, and making reliving our day, as good as the day itself.

Sent on 11/12/2013

Shanna · Married on 08/24/2013

Christine was the photographer for my wedding and she was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She went above and beyond what we expected her to. Both her and her assistant stayed later than expected and she even went to the venue on earlier date to find the perfect lighting for a picture I wanted. Overall, her pictures are beautiful and the service is outstanding! I would highly recommend Christine to anyone planning their wedding!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/28/2013

Chrsitine Sedley is a super photographer! Our wedding pictures turned out so beautiful. She likes to get to know the bride and groom so she can take photos that match their personality!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Lindsay · Married on 08/03/2013

Christine was a pleasure to work with, she was very accommodating to our schedule and photo locations. She is an excellent photographer who can bring out the absolute best in both the people and the settings in her photos. We are very pleased with the photos and services we received. We would recommend Sedley Photography to anyone who wants a wonderful photographer for their wedding.

Sent on 01/04/2014

Caitlin · Married on 07/13/2013

Christine Sedley is the best photographer ever! This is the third event she has photographed for us. First she took photos at our engagement party, then she took engagement photos, and finally she was the wedding photographer! The photos are just beautiful. Christine is so artistic and takes so many photos of not only the wedding party but also all the little details that made our wedding day so special. She even took photos of the food and appetizers which I so appreciate because i do not even remember seeing the food tables! I especially like the way she was so quick with the photos. We wanted great photos but did not want to miss our entire wedding celebration. She also is able to get really natural looking shots that truly told the story of our engagement and wedding. Even the little kids in the wedding responded to her and took great pictures. We especially love the way she caught the emotions of different people at the wedding. She was able to get many shots of our guests enjoying themselves at the wedding. The blog that Christine does online is such a fun way to showcase each event that she photographs. All of our family and friends just loved seeing the blog a week after the wedding. Christine is so professional and also so fun. She is just a great person! She is easy to talk to and provides so many good ideas when we are selecting the poses we want. She has a variety of packages that we could choose from and we found the perfect package that fit our budget. We are still making the final selections for the bridal photo book....it is just so hard to limit our choices because every photo is so great! We are looking forward to getting our final photo album. We highly recommend Christine Sedley for any event! Check out her blog if you would like to see the results of her work. I am sure you will be impressed! We certainly are!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Kristin Kate · Married on 06/22/2013

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect photographer for our wedding. Right from the start Christine's demeanor put my fiance & I at ease, she was a joy to work with and totally a pro. She had a great list of options for wedding packages and was so reasonably priced, going with her was a no-brainer. She was completely willing to take what we wanted into account, and was ready with a fun suggestion when we got stuck. Both the engagement pictures and wedding pictures were phenomenal. For the wedding, Christine and her assistant were able to catch so many small details that helped make the day great. I know people who paid twice as much as we did and didn't get half the quality and all-encompassing photos that we did. She does everything well, from candid shots and staged photos, to venue shots and the little details like the seating chart cards - they were all beautiful pictures. I'd recommend her to anyone getting married. I plan on using her for our on-going family pictures from now on!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Sheri · Married on 06/16/2013

Christine took the time to get to know my son (the groom) and his wonderful bride so their wedding photos are a true reflection of their personalities and their special love. The photos are AMAZING! She is committed to telling the couple's story, not just shooting the standard poses. We couldn't be happier with her work; she is so personable, caring, and fun to work with. Christine Sedley Photography has my highest recommendation. We are overjoyed with the photos.

Sent on 07/09/2013

Phillip · Married on 06/16/2013

From the start, Christine was very proactive in setting aside time to figure out exactly what we wanted. She took a personal interest in the style, feel and look that we were trying to attain for our wedding and did a fabulous job of capturing exactly that with her camera. Through the whole process, she had a positive, excited attitude about how our day was going to turn out, and it clearly came through on the amount of time and effort she took to make our photographs look better than I could have possibly imagined. Although our schedule was a little off, Christine had no difficulty going with the flow and making sure we were in the right place at the right time for the light. In fact, due to her experience, she knew our venue well enough to take us straight to all the best locations that she has discovered in the past. All the way to the very end of the the celebration, she was always in the right spot to capture our most important moments. For one of the most important days in our lives, I wouldn't have chosen another photographer, worth every penny! I can't recommend her highly enough; all I can say is look at her work and see for yourself.

Sent on 07/10/2013

Phillip · Married on 06/16/2013

Sent on 01/09/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/18/2013

LOVE Christine Sedley photography! Great to work with!!

Sent on 06/01/2013
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 01/05/2013

My family and my now husbands family have used Christine for family photo shoots in the past so when we got engaged there wasn't a doubt in my mind who I wanted to shoot my wedding! My pictures are absolutely stunning! She captured every beautiful moment of the day, every detail! My only problem is that how can I choose which beautiful pictures I want to display in my home? They are all so perfect!

She was so easy to work with, so flexible and just one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! She also did an engagement shoot for us and that was so much fun!

I would recommend Christine to anyone who needed photos taken, especially a wedding! I never even needed to speak with another photographer!

I guarantee anyone who hires her will not be disappointed and any pictures we need taken in the future she will be the one we call!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Mary · Married on 11/10/2012

Christine was awesome! She was not just a photographer, she made us aware of time lines and to stick to them. So important so that we did not take any longer than we had to, after the ceremony for our group shots. Our guests were not kept waiting long and Christine's pictures were absolutely gorgeous. She knew just what I would like to capture that special day. The little details. She came to our venue the week before and checked on the lighting for the time of day and we decided on all the locations for the pictures. She was so organized. Her prices are reasonable and she was very flexible with our budget. Our pictures are beautiful and we are so happy with them. Christine was so sweet and easy to work with.

Sent on 02/09/2013

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2012

Christine was amazing! We absolutely love our wedding photos and have received SO many compliments on them. They truly are gorgeous pictures. I've even had friends tell me they belong in a magazine.

Christine was fantastic to work with. We had several meetings leading up to our wedding so she knew exactly what feel we were going. for She also did an amazing job at getting candid shots of us as well as our guests, which I am so happy to have - it's like reliving our wedding day every time we look at our wedding album.

For the budget-conscious bride, Christine has some amazing deals. We got so many added bonuses in our package, including an amazing photo book of both our engagement and wedding photos and more.

Christine was professional at all times and did an excellent job coordinating two huge families and a very large wedding party. I absolutely love everything about our photos, there is honestly not one I don't like. I would highly recommend Christine to any bride!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Leigh · Married on 08/11/2012

Christine Sedley was able to capture what was important to us- which were pictures that told the story of the special day. Years from now when we look back at them - I'm confident we will appreciate just how beautiful and special her work is, and thankful she was our photographer for the wedding. Christine was able to photograph the obvious love between the Bride and Groom, which felt very real and not at all posed for the photographer. Very natural, very beautiful. The pictures are a true gift to have. - Leigh - Mother of the Groom.

Sent on 05/26/2013

Cara · Married on 10/08/2011

We loved Christine Sedley!! She made us feel so comfortable and when I texted her with questions she always got back to me. She has very good prices and her work is above and beyond!! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 02/10/2012
  • jwilson

Jodi · Married on 10/09/2010

There are always things you think of after your wedding that you wish you could have done differently well having Christine sedley as my photographer wasn't one of them! She was by far one of the best things I had for my wedding! She's simply the best at what she does.she has an eye for everything beautiful. She made me look like a princess and captured the most important day of my life with such elegance! I would recommend Christine sedley photography a million times over!!

Sent on 04/10/2011