Christine Sedley Photography Reviews

86 | Atascadero, CA

86 Reviews for Christine Sedley Photography

katherine · Married on 04/01/2017

Taking engagement photos can feel somewhat uncomfortable but, Christine makes it so fun and easy!! She is quick to respond to any question/email/text that I send her. I had a REALLY LARGE bridal party and she was able to manage rambunctious groomsmen and ringbearers/flower girl with ease. I will definitely be asking Christine to take more pictures for my family as it grows!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Patricia · Married on 03/18/2017

Christine and her second shooter, which happened to be her daughter, were amazing photographers on our wedding day! They were both super flexible, creative, and professional. Both took beautiful pictures and were able to capture so many great shots, despite our rowdy group. I would highly recommend Christine, she was wonderful in every way!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Vickie · Married on 01/01/2017

How we found the best photographer ever. I had wanted to get professional photos of the two of us for many years. (48 years) One problem, I am extremely camera shy, actually I panic when I see a camera pointing in my directions. I had been looking on Yelp for a photographer, but could never bring myself to call one. I know, pretty ridiculous, but true. My husband and I were sitting at Starbucks one day. We started talking to this lady (Christine & Penny). Never saw her before, but easy to talk to I asked her where she worked. She said she was a photographer. As they say, the rest is history. With my issues she made it almost fun. The photos came out amazing, nothing like I was expecting. Whether you have camera issues or not you will not be disappointed with Christine.

Sent on 01/01/2017

Jamie · Married on 10/08/2016

Christine is a dream to work with from start to finish! What really captured me was the sincere interest and time she spent on the initial phone consult to listen to our ideas, think through logistics, offer creative ideas specific to our event, and make us feel comfortable. During the wedding, she was efficient and focused on capturing important moments while making the process feel relaxed and natural. The images are beautiful!

Sent on 11/25/2016

Krissie · Married on 08/27/2016

Christine was a joy to work with for our wedding photos. She listened to every idea we had and brought that to life. I am so happy we have our beautiful photos to look at everyday.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Max · Married on 06/18/2016

Christine came highly recommended from our venue (Portola Inn) and she did both our engagement and wedding pictures. We had such a great experience working with her, every step of the way. She's very easy to get in touch with, very accommodating of our requests. She was so much fun to work with and knew just how to relax and loosen us up for our sessions. On our wedding day, she was on top of everything and really looked out for us. She played a big role in helping our wedding day run smoothly. All the pictures turned out amazing and so beautiful.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Brenna · Married on 06/04/2016

Christine Sedley Photography is absolutely AMAZING!! Firstly, her photographs are timeless and absolutely gorgeous! The quality of photos that she captures is the best on the central coast. I cannot recommend her enough to any couple looking for a wedding photographer. Secondly, she is a dream to work with. She is professional, caring, fun, enthusiastic, and incredibly sweet. She knows how to work with big groups and get the photos to turn out well. At the end of the day, her priority is making the couple happy and she definitely did for us. Additionally, we found her rates very affordable. She is the very best!! Thank you so much Christine for your wonderful work!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Jeanne · Married on 06/04/2016

Christine loves what she does. She brings energy and passion to each event. (We've used her more then once!) Christine has a great eye and is full of ideas for capturing important moments. Her kindness and talent make for a wonderful experience.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Makinzie · Married on 05/14/2016

Christine was so great to work with! She did our engagement and wedding photos and we were so impressed with her work. She truly captured our day perfectly and her pictures are something we will cherish forever! I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Krystine · Married on 04/30/2016

Christine is such an amazing photographer and I'm so happy that I had her capture our special day. She made everyone so comfortable and helped with melting the stress away. Her calm and kind heart was extremely welcoming for all the crazy emotions the day brought. Our wedding photos came out so beautiful. Thank you Christine!!!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Dona · Married on 04/23/2016

Christine is amazing. She makes you feel at ease and very receptive to all your wishes. The pictures are amazing. We love all the photos and especially the preview videos she created. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/01/2016

Toshia · Married on 03/26/2016

I can't say enough positive things about Christine. She is the best!!! She was so sweet and positive when we initially went to meet with her at her home, and provided us with plenty of sample photos and options for our day. She also has excellent packages, and is flexible at adjusting them if you want the package to look a bit different.

Christine has a way of making photos that are very natural and heartfelt. There are also pose-like pictures, which are always good to have as well, but she works with whatever her client's needs are. I got so many compliments on our pictures, it is unreal!

I couldn't be happier with all of the wedding pictures and the package we received. Compared to other photographers, her prices are reasonable and the end product is well-worth the money. We have SO MANY AMAZING PHOTOS! I would HIGHLY recommend an engagement session. Also we got a second photographer (Josh) which was great for the day of to get different angles, and I would highly recommend that. Josh also had a great personality and took amazing photos.

Ultimately, the reason I liked Christine so much was how great she was to have on my wedding day. She is upbeat, positive, calm, and also fun to work with (did I mention she takes amazing pictures?). She also gave me tips on the sequence of events on the day so that everything flowed nicely.

If you want to be sure to capture all of the wonderful moments and have someone who makes you comfortable while also knowing her stuff, Christine is your photographer!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Marlin · Married on 03/26/2016

Christine was the best! Not only was she patient with me (being the most awkward person to photograph ever), but she was patient when my father and brother ambushed us in the garden and started trying to take pictures on their phones (I had to tell them to leave.). She is sweet and seems to care immensely about what she is doing. She made my wife and I feel at ease and gave beautiful pictures to remember our wedding day forever. I would definitely recommend doing an engagement session. Not only do you get great pictures, but you get a bit more comfortable in front of the camera and that goes a long way on the wedding day. Thank you Christine!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Angela · Married on 12/19/2015

My Daughter got married in December and Christine did a wonderful job capturing the couple and the festivities of the evening. She is very easy to work with and is an amazing photographer. I would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Ashleigh · Married on 09/27/2015

I would recommend Christine to any couple! We ordered the gold package with 8 hours of photography and two photographers. Our setting was The See Canyon Fruit Ranch. Christine talented, creative and professional.
    From our first conversation Christine was enthusiastic, warm and collaborative. I had the opportunity to visit her beautiful studio before the wedding and discuss ideas and inspiration regarding the photos and she worked with me and my wedding planner to develop a timeline for photography. For our wedding, Christine arrived early to photograph a private meditation with my bridesmaids and it felt easy and comfortable to have her in the room with us during the meditation and while getting ready.
    Her assistant captured stunning photos of Daniel and his groomsmen separately.
    Daniel and I did a first look and she arranged us throughout the Morning paying attention to lighting and the beauty of the setting effortlessly.
    We had limited time but walked away with stunning moments.
    As the ceremony whizzed by I felt Christine and her assistant were able to capture many angles and perspectives of Daniel and I felt as though I relived the moments when reviewing the photos.
    Throughout the reception many moments and memories were captured of our day including very creative photos with our rings/flowers and our cake and setting, things I would not have thought to ask for so I'm grateful to Christine for going the extra mile.
    The grand finale was our escape to Pirates cove after the wedding where Christine and her assistant helped realize a dream of mine where she photographed Daniel and I in my favorite local setting. The feeling was romantic, natural and relaxed. It was a very special way to unwind. I loved sharing these priceless moments with Christine and love her stunning photos.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Daniel · Married on 09/27/2015

Christine and her assistant were fantastic. Her and her assistant were a great team and very professional and fun to work with.
    I love our wedding photos and would highly recommend Christine Sedley.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Morgan · Married on 09/19/2015

We were so happy with our experience using Christine Sedley as our wedding photographer. From the very beginning, she was easy to talk with and responded promptly when we had questions. She gave us a good idea of what to expect for the day of and helped us organize a photography timeline.

On the day of our wedding, she kept things flow smoothly and maintained a cheerful, calm attitude for the whole event. Our wedding photos turned out amazing!! We're having such a hard time picking our favorites = ) Overall, we were extremely happy with our decision and would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Haylee · Married on 05/02/2015

To any bride (or groom) searching for your perfect wedding photographer: Christine Sedley is your lady!

My husband and I already knew how wonderfully talented Christine was after working with her during our engagement photo session. But, on our wedding day, she somehow managed to exceed our already high expectations! She is calming and sweet, yet has the ability to organize large groups of people, which is imperative on a day filled with so much excitement and chaos. She laughs, puts everyone at ease, and (most importantly) makes everyone look stunning in her photos! :) Her assistant, Josh Mercer, was so great to work with as well! We are absolutely in love with our photos, and we can't thank you enough for capturing all the special moments on our big day!!

*Previous review from engagement session*
    It was an absolute pleasure working with the wonderful and talented Christine Sedley for our engagement portraits! She made my fiance and I feel at ease, she was flexible and open to our thoughts, and she brought so much positive energy to the day. She had a ton of great ideas that really captured our style as a couple. We are ridiculously happy with the beautiful final product and cannot wait for her to photograph our wedding day in May! Thank you, Christine!!

Sent on 11/14/2014

haylee · Married on 05/02/2015

Wow!! The photos from my daughter's wedding are amazing and everyone that sees them says the same thing. :) Christine was amazing and so flexible and patient. She was a true professional from the first planning meeting until we received the photos. It is obvious that she loves what she does and she is so very good at capturing every moment and touch.

Sent on 06/17/2015

Dona · Married on 04/27/2015

Christine is a true professional. Her work is exceptional. I was leery of having engagement photos done since I rarely like my pictures but they turned out Fantastic!! We are so happy with them and loved how easy she made it to have a good time and relax. I highly recommend her to those who feel the same as I did to have pictures taken. She is wonderful and we cant wait to see our wedding pictures.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Kristin Kate · Married on 04/15/2015

My husband & I used Christine for our wedding and we could not have been happier through out the whole process. Not only did we have a fabulous planning and day-of experience with her, but the photo albums we got as part of the package were phenomenal! I didn't originally care about the albums, thinking that we'd just take pictures off the CD and make my own, but Christine convinced me that often people don't end up doing them and time passes, so I went ahead and got them - and I am so thankful I did! The album is beautiful and a total keepsake to keep out on our coffee table for guests (and us!) to look through. I ended up making a second one for my mom as a Thank You for everything she did for us during the wedding - she actually cried when she opened up the package and saw the book! I would totally recommend Christine - and don't skimp on the album thinking you'll done one on your own - I promise the hard bound book she puts together is awesome!

Sent on 04/19/2015

The price was better than all the vendors I had searched for and the pictures were beautiful! We couldn't have asked for a better photography experience for our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Katie · Married on 11/29/2014

Christine was absolutely amazing and professional. Her photos totally captured who my husband and I are as a couple, and our quirky nature. She was able to help coach us through our awkwardness of taking photos to have some amazing candid photos. She was also able to get those photos without being overpowering during the ceremony. She knew that the most important part of the day was my husband and I getting married, not about getting the perfect picture (which she did anyways!). Christine was constantly telling me that I should be relaxed and have fun, so once she felt that she was able to get all the shots she needed, I was able to laugh and enjoy the day with my bridesmaids before the ceremony. She also helped my husband and I have some alone time, before we were bombarded at the receptions. She knows how to get those amazing photos, while also letting you enjoy the day!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Michele · Married on 09/25/2014

Christine is very passionate about her art and we couldn't have asked for a more wonderful photographer. She is very patient, kind and professional. She helped make one of this most important aspects of our day something we didn't have to even think twice about. We had no doubt in our mind that she would capture those moments that we'd want to be able to relive the rest of our lives. Thank You Christine!! We can't wait to have future family moments captured with your help!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Jourdan · Married on 08/09/2014

Christine is absolutely amazing! I would recommend her to anyone. She makes you feel so comfortable and she is so easy going and open to suggestions. Christine makes your special day even more special and makes you feel so gorgeous. Her work is amazing and we re extremely happy with the work she has done for us. We will definitely be using her again in the future :)

Sent on 09/17/2014