Christine Magee Photography Reviews

Christine Magee Photography 6
Christine Magee Photography 7

Shelbi Steers · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

Christine is not only an amazing photographer, but an amazing, kind-hearted person. She is so fun and easy to work with and makes your day run so smoothly! Even when it rains... I highly recommend her to EVERYONE! We love her and of course, her photos are gorgeous and are returned very quickly!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2019

AMAZING Photographer

I found Christine on Facebook through her photography page. I was getting married but live out of town and didn’t know of any photographers. I feel in love with the galleries she had online and she was very quick to answer my emails! We did a few FaceTimes to line up the details and she is so helpful. Photography is definitely a business for her, not a hobby. She did an outstanding job and everyone loved her! Worth every single penny!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Stevie · Married on 12/08/2018

World's Best Photographer!

Christine and her assistant went above and beyond to capture the most perfect moments at our wedding. She made sure we all stuck to our schedule and shot list, but still allowed time for some creative shots! Christine even helped bustle my dress when no one could not figure it out!!!! I promise you won't regret booking Christine as your photographer for ANYTHING

Sent on 12/18/2018

Elizabeth Lott · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful experience

We loved our photos! Anytime I needed a particular photo before the whole set was ready, she sent it to me within the hour, edited and ready to download. I felt like I was doing a photo shoot with a friend and my husband and I felt so comfortable with her.

Sent on 12/01/2018

Alexis · Married on 09/01/2018

Jupiter Wedding

Christine is amazing! She planned everything out with me ahead of time and really made the day run so smoothly. She kept my husband and I laughing throughout all of our pictures. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Maggi · Married on 08/18/2018

Christine is amazing wedding photographer!! She is extremely professional and really takes the time to make sure your photos come out as great as possible. Plus I love her style and attention to detail. I'm so happy with our wedding photos. I highly recommend this photographer!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2018

Do you want a great photographer with an amazing personality? You have come to the right place. Christine delivers amazing photos and you have a fun time taking them! She's so low key and flexible, but she also gets your crazy family members to stand where she needs them to and smile. I really don't know how she does it. I used Christine for my engagement photos and my wedding photos. I plan on using her for everything from now on. I'm hooked! And you should be too!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Grace Ann · Married on 04/14/2018

Christine was AMAZING! She was the absolute best choice for a photographer for my April 14, 2018 wedding. Christine was always prompt and quick to respond to my emails, phone calls and texts, and I felt like she was always very accessible. She took the time to understand my vision for the day and for the special photographs I wanted to have. She took extensive time perfecting our timeline and was phenomenal at keeping the wedding party (we had 11 on each side!) on track with the schedule! Best of all, the photographs are BEAUTIFUL! She really captured the joy and the love of the entire day perfectly. Her quality is beyond what I could have asked for. I walked away with beautiful wedding photographs and a new friend in Christine and her wonderful husband, Ryan!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Maresa · Married on 11/11/2017

Christine did an amazing job with our wedding photos! She was super laid back, but still extremely professional. There were a few last minute changes to our wedding day schedule and Christine went with the flow and made sure we received top quality photos. When I first began looking for photographers, I could not believe how much some people were charging, and for photos that were not too impressive. My mom found Christine through a mutual friend and I was blown away by her portfolio. Having a lot of candid shots at our wedding was extremely important to me and that is definitely one of Christine's many strengths. She captured many truly beautiful moments at our wedding that were not even posed. We will definitely be using her in the future for other special occasions!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Christine Magee Photography 12
    Christine Magee Photography 13
    Christine Magee Photography 14

Haley · Married on 10/21/2017

Christine is an amazing photographer and we are so thankful that we chose her to photograph our big day! She devoted time to planning and communicating with us prior to the day and ensured that the day ran smoothly. She is calm but assertive, creative, organized, prepared, and fun. She set my mind at ease and I was able to just enjoy each moment go the day. She exceeded every hope and expectation we had and captured each moment and detail perfectly. We will cherish our photos forever!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Kat · Married on 10/09/2017

Christine was fantastic

Christine was fantastic to work with! She made sure to get the few shots that we wanted, and then was great about getting shots I didn't even know I wanted. She was fantastic to work with, and the shots that I have received back so far have been AMAZING. (I got married last week). I would recommend her to anyone, and she made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Christine made my wedding day so much fun and stress free! She was so helpful and made sure Erik and I got every picture we wanted! She’s the best at what she does and is the sweetest person to work with! I referred her to all my friends recently engaged!

Sent on 03/08/2018
    Christine Magee Photography 21
    Christine Magee Photography 22
    Christine Magee Photography 23

Kourtni · Married on 03/19/2017

Christine is like working with family! She makes people feel important and comfortable. She takes ideas and makes them reality. Any bride would be lucky to have her as their photographer.

Sent on 05/10/2018