Christine Glebov Photography Reviews

Christine Glebov Photography 2
Christine Glebov Photography 3

Natalia K.p. · Married on 11/11/2018

Excellent Photographer

Christine was wonderful to work with from preliminary discussions, to the actual wedding-day photography and even post-wedding. She is so professional and genuine, and took the time to understand who we were as a couple, which photos were important to us, and then made sure it happened. Once we hired her, I truly never worried about the photos during the wedding planning process. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Christine Glebov Photography 4
    Christine Glebov Photography 5
    Christine Glebov Photography 6

Hannah · Married on 06/26/2016

We had heard prior to the wedding that one of the most important decisions is the photographer; in retrospect, I agree completely. Looking through the wedding photographs is like re-living the wedding itself, and depending on blood sugar and adrenaline level (mine were high), they may constitute the majority of your memories. That is, I remember only a few moments of my wedding day, and the rest I know happened because Christine captured it on film. Christine's photos are beautiful. I learned before the wedding that she was planning a visit to the ceremony site on her own, and I asked if I could join. She had scheduled a meeting with the site coordinator and was exploring the light, spaces, angles. She even made requests on my behalf, for instance, that the sand at the site be groomed or a trashcan removed. In addition to being technically skilled and artistically sensitive, Christine was genuinely interested in our story, was an excellent listener, put up with frustrated and rude family members, and was able to manage portraits of our four independent families (both sets of parents are divorced) without any loss of enthusiasm or her easy laugh.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lynn · Married on 08/09/2008

Christine Glebov's work is an artistic, fun, talented and overall wonderful! She has an eye for phototjournalistic/candid photography that makes your event come back to life when you review your photos afterward. We will cherish our photos for many years to come! I highly recommend Christine Glebov Photography.

Sent on 07/20/2009

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2007

Christine passion shines through in her work! She did an excellent job!

Sent on 05/15/2008