Christina Smith Photography Reviews

7 | Phoenix, AZ

7 Reviews for Christina Smith Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lauren · Married on 09/26/2008

Christina Smith did an amazing job. Her photos turned out absolutley amazing. She really captured the true moments of our day. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone looking for great photography.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Aubreana · Married on 09/13/2008

If you book Christy, you will get the best photographer. If you are longing for someone who takes great portaits, as well as photojournalistic shots, she is the photographer for you. I had the priviledge of having Christy, photgrapher my wedding. She was with me from two and half hours before my weddding, to the end of the reception. Looking back at her pictures, she captured everything. She took excellant shots of me getting ready. She got along with other vendors. And most of the time, I did not even know was taking a picture of me, because takes pictures with ease and you forget she is even taking a pic of you. All I can say is, Christy is wondeful, wonderful personality, wonderful photographer, exactly what I wanted in a photographer. Thank you Christy.

Sent on 09/30/2008

lisa · Married on 09/06/2008

Christy is an amazing photographer She gets unique, personal shots, and she makes the photography sessions personal and comfortable. I would use her again in a heartbeat and reccomend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Laura · Married on 08/02/2008

Let me first start by saying that my wedding pictures turned out absolutely amazing and every moment was beautifully captured! During my wedding planning I knew that I wanted to find the perfect photographer that would be able to bring out our personality through the wedding day pictures, and I found that in Christina Smith. When planning a wedding as a bride you always second guess yourself about whether or not you made the right choice in each vendor you choose, however with Christina’s enthusiasm and knowledge for photography she made my decision very easy. I was fortunate enough that I was able to personally experience Christina’s photography skills before my wedding because she did my engagement photos. Her creativeness was astonishing and when I was able to view the engagement photos I couldn’t wait to see what would be coming during my wedding day! From the very beginning of my wedding process Christina stayed very professional and positive about every aspect of my special day; (even when I had last minute changes!). She was very flexible and made sure everything was done just how I wanted it. I would highly recommend without any reservations Christina to any bride!!!

Sent on 11/02/2008

Andrea · Married on 07/05/2008

Christina was a wonderful photographer. She was very flexible in our meeting times since I did not live in MD at the time of the wedding. She is very personable and enjoyable to work with. During the wedding day, Christina was everywhere and the photography was seamless during the transitions. She was very involved and enthusiastic throughout the afternoon and through the night (and I was tired after the wedding!). After the wedding, we received the photos and they were beautiful--clear, focused and well timed. I liked her candid photos of the guests. Christina was a joy to work with and I highly recommend her photography services to anyone who is looking for high quality and good service.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Jessica · Married on 05/21/2006

She knows how to capture those personal moments that reveal real insights into the relationships you have with those close to you.

Sent on 10/06/2008
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2008

Christy was absolutely phenomenal. She photographed my wedding and the pictures turned out great! Christy was assigned to me through Bella photography and although at first I was nervous to have someone photograph my wedding that I had not previously met, she was excellent. We spoke over the phone and via email to make sure she knew the kind of photography I was looking for and to make sure I got the shots that I wanted. She was on-time and immediately set to work. She accommodated my large family's request for individual portraits with myself and my husband after the ceremony and got through them quickly and professionally. Then she took myself and my husband off to take portraits by ourselves, which all turned out phenomenally. She made the effort to come up with inspired shots that have impressed all my relatives and friends who have seen them! Before leaving the reception she made a point to speak with me and make sure that I had all the shots that I wanted- she even offered to stay longer if I needed. Christy is creative, friendly, easy-going and professional. I would definitely recommend using her for your photographing needs!

Sent on 09/30/2008