Christina Pugh Photography Reviews

Atlanta, GA
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

Hannah Married on 07/08/2017
    I LOVE Christina Pugh!!!!! Christina was the first vendor we hired for our wedding day and it was one of our best decisions. Our criteria for a photographer was simple: find someone who “gets” our vision, who clicks well with us, and who really captures our love. Christina was all these things and more! She really built a relationship with us, and that set the tone for the quality of her work that’s evident in our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and our wedding day photos. She is creative, flexible and a wonderful person to be around! She is also great at calming any nerves and making sure you’re comfortable in front of her camera. I would choose Christina ten times over, given the chance. Our pictures are more than we could have ever imagined (and trust me, I thought about them and envisioned them quite a bit!). If you’re looking for a photographer who invests herself in you as a person and in your vision, then look no further – she’s the one!
    Tracy Married on 07/23/2016
    I hired Christina for my daughter's wedding after Kathryn and Josh were also in agreement that Christina was the photographer they wanted. The venue for the wedding reception was the Atlanta Botanical Gardens and they wanted a photographer that would capture the beautiful setting, lighting, and their personalities. The photographer recommended by the ABG was booked for the wedding date, but was nice enough to give me a list of 8 other photographers she recommended. I went through all the pictures on each of the recommended photographer's websites and Christina was hands down the best. The bride and groom's personalities came through in all her pics. The lighting was perfect, colors vivid, angles perfect and natural. Out of the 9 vendors I hired to create my daughter's dream wedding, Christina was by far the best. She is easy to work with, accommodating, professional, and very creative. The pre ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hr, and reception photos of my daughter and son-in-laws wedding are the best I have every seen. She also did their engagement photos. I strongly recommend Christina Pugh Photography.
    Kiley Married on 03/12/2016
    Christina was my only vendor that I didn't have to shop around for. After our engagement session was rained out and she immediately rescheduled, and got GREAT shots from both of our sessions, I knew we had made the right choice. Some wedding photographers have their style, and they project that on their couples. All of the weddings they photograph look the same. But I feel like Christina is personable and does an incredible job of capturing YOUR personality in her work. It is a first-hand depiction of the unique day that is your wedding, not a projection of past weddings she has shot. You CANNOT go wrong with choosing Christina Pugh as your wedding photographer!
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 01/02/2016
    Christina did such an amazing job at our wedding!! I can't recommend her highly enough! I'm clueless in front of a camera but she managed to make us all look good! She also got us all of our pictures back SUPER fast, which is crazy because there were so many. She is so nice and friendly also, so when she announced that she was going to do a boudoir session a couple weeks after my wedding I felt totally comfortable signing up for it! So glad I did, it was so fun and I can't wait to see the pictures because I know they'll be great! Can't say enough about her, you definitely can't go wrong with Christina!

Christina Pugh Photography's reply:

Kristen!!! I loved working with you and Chris SO much -- for all of our shoots together! ;) Your wedding was such a sweet, perfect way for me to begin 2016, and I am so, so thankful it was yours to kick it off!!! Thank you for trusting me, for your kind words, and for your friendship. <3 xoxo
    Michelle Married on 09/05/2015
    There are not enough words to describe how phenomenal Christina is. The passion she has for what she does is inspiring and the joy she has while doing it is contagious. She helped make our wedding day absolutely perfect simply with her positive attitude and beautiful spirit. She kept me calm even when things got a little chaotic and some things ran a little behind schedule. She somehow managed to keep us all on track and everything went as planned. There are some people who are really great at what they do, but there’s something very special about people who are great at what they do and love what they do. It shows through her excitement to take the photos how much she loves what she does. Her enthusiasm makes it so easy to keep smiling, even when your face starts to hurt. My husband and I have not been able to quit talking about how FABULOUS Christina is and how we could not have imagined having anyone else capture our day other than her. I will recommend her to everyone and anyone until I am blue in the face. She will make you feel comfortable, beautiful, and most importantly she’ll remind you what the day is really all about. We are so grateful and appreciative for Christina and her helper Becca. Thank you both so much! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE you guys!

Christina Pugh Photography's reply:

Michelle!! Your wedding day was perfect because of how well YOU loved + served your bridal party and family. I left your wedding more encouraged than when I arrived - encouraged in your love for Andy, his love for you, and how well you loved everyone around you. Not to mention, let's talk about the PERFECT WEATHER that surprised us. (!!!!) What a fantastic day. :) I only wish we could relive it over and over again. <3
  • User2511935 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough about how much of a God send Christina was to my husband and I on our wedding day! We had initially hired a different wedding photographer who was a friend of a friend. This photographer had no follow through, and we never got some of our engagement pictures. Long story short, 3 months before our wedding, we had to make a change. After some searching and seeking recommendations from friends and family, we found Christina. She was professional, prompt and extremely talented! On the wedding day, Christina, and her second shooter, Becca, helped move things along to make sure I was able to get all the photos that I wanted, from beginning to end.

I have always been photo obsessed, and photography was one of the most important things to me when planning my wedding. After our photos were ready, when it came time to pick the photos for our album, she sat down with us and showed us samples of all our options. She patient while I nailed down my favorites, which was no easy feat considering my favorites were initially all of them! :) Words cannot express how thankful we were for her! I only wish we had hired her from the beginning, but we know we made the right choice when we decided to hire her!
  • User1160645 2+ years ago
    I can not say enough good things about Christina! She and her second shooter Ellie were absolutely wonderful! Christina was very easy to work with and was always very quick to respond to me. She was also very flexible and calm on the day of the wedding which really helped as everything ended running way behind schedule the day of the wedding. She was great at getting everyone together for pictures which I applaud her for! If I had ideas she listened and worked with me to get any shots that I wanted. Several of my guest commented on how great Christina and Ellie were. They made everyone feel very comfortable in front of the camera and I can't wait to see everything they captured on our wedding day as I'm sure tye are going to be absolutely perfect!
    Aaren Married on 10/07/2012
    Christina provided us with incredible memories and photos from our engagement and wedding! My family and I were completely impressed and blessed by the amazing moments she captured! She makes the process easy, fun, and memorable. We greatly look forward to having her capture photos of our pregnancy and new baby in the upcoming months! An incredible value, keepsakes you will charish forever, and a fun experience every time!
  • User912183 2+ years ago
    Our photographer is a college student who has a passion for taking photos! We got a deal as well by choosing someone who is not necessarily a professional. I loved the way she set up payments because it helped to hold her accountable to get things done. We had an engagement session and two photographers for the wedding that was included in the original price. She also made us a beautiful photobook included in the cost as well. Her pictures have turned out phenomenal, and I am very please with everything we got! If you are on a budget I would suggest using her or any aspiring photographers!