Christina Marie Events & Floral Reviews

31 | Chaska, MN

31 Reviews for Christina Marie Events & Floral

Kelli · Married on 09/27/2008

We hired Christina over a year out from our wedding date and we never looked back. She was so easy to work with and was so flexible with our ever changing plans. Her ideas and creativity with our reception decor was amazing. I feel like after our wedding was over I lost a great friend (even though we still touch base) We were so pleased with Christina Marie's services that we have recommended her to all of our friends & family. She was worth every penny for the full planning package. Thanks again Christina for EVERYTHING we could not have enjoyed our wedding planning with out you!! Feel free anytime to give my name out to potential brides and I will go further into detail on everything you did for us. ABOVE AND BEYOND so be your tagline!

Sent on 08/28/2009

Melanie · Married on 09/20/2008

Christina was very professional and personable to work with, she walked us through every step of planning our wedding. I would highly recommend her services and I would use her again for other event planning.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Emily · Married on 09/17/2011

Christina was wonderful to work with. It took some time to figure out what exactly I wanted and she was patient throughout the whole process. The flowers were beautiful and just what we had discussed.

Sent on 10/07/2011

diana · Married on 08/02/2013

Wow. The flowers Christina put together for my wedding were AMAZING! They were exactly what I pictured; she totally saw my vision and helped make it a reality. Even some of my harder requests she made happen. Totally worth the value. Everyone loved the flowers too. Super pretty and kept the whole night. Made everything super pretty :)

Sent on 08/16/2013

Rick · Married on 08/23/2008

We were on a budget and Christina worked on an hourly rate. She was amazing and just jumped in where needed. She allowed us to relax and enjoy the day.

Sent on 08/27/2009

Christina was fabulous to work with...both professional and creative. She "staged" the floral arrangements in her home studio and also sent several emails to a) correspond in a timely manner and summarize discussions and b) show very specifically with pictures what we were to expect (as much as was possible). We LOVED the outcome and the DIY aspects of the reception flowers also made it match our vision and remain affordable. The bouquets for the bridal party were wonderful and we received several compliments. Would work with her again. Hands down.

Sent on 01/21/2016