Christina Lane Photography Reviews

Christina Lane Photography 2
Christina Lane Photography 3

Cody Martin · Married on 09/08/2018

Fluid and effortless

Words cannot express my gratitude for Christina’s presence during our biggest moment!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Stephanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Excellent Photog in the Berkshires!

Tina is an absolute dream to work with! Her experience and professionalism shine through, allowing you and your partner to relax and enjoy the session. She sent us a link to our photos and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Tina is seriously talented and genuinely loves what she does. If you’re thinking about booking her for your wedding... DO IT!!! You won’t be disappointed! Tina has captured memories we will cherish forever.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Katherine C Smith · Married on 08/11/2018

Great photographer and editor!

Christina has a great eye, and really kind, happy, genuine personality that I appreciated having on the other side of the camera since I was nervous and distracted. She's very good at capturing emotional moments. She works with your timeline and gets the shots you want. She's also great at Photoshop and editing which comes in handy!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Brooke Beardslee · Married on 08/01/2018

Best wedding photographer ever

Tina's professionalism and creativity, getting both 'posed' and informal photos perfectly, left us with the most beautiful, lasting memories we could ever hope for. Plus, she has the warmest personality that lends itself to such an occasion as a wedding. We could not have found a better wedding photographer!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Brittany McAllister · Married on 06/11/2016

Christina put me at ease during my wedding!

Christina was recommended to me by a family friend, and I am so glad we went with her! She actually drove my groom and me to our wedding site after our romantic first look at the hotel. She was discrete and kind, and only pulled me away once from the party to let me know the light was perfect and I should definitely get some posed shots with my now husband. She is flexible and communicative!

Sent on 01/23/2019
    Christina Lane Photography 4
    Christina Lane Photography 5
    Christina Lane Photography 6

Abby Lockhart Goral · Married on 09/06/2014

Tina is amazing photographer and a joy to work with!

Tina’s calming presence helped to ease our wedding day jitters and she was able to capture beautiful moments of spontaneous emotion as a result. She was incredibly flexible and discrete during more intimate moments. Tina responded promptly to our questions, embraced our last-minute duecision to take the risk of holding the wedding outside, and produced an amazing collection of photos in a short period of time.

Sent on 01/28/2019

Julia Ickes · Married on 09/21/2013

Tina was amazing!

When we got engaged I actually thought that we would not have a photographer at our wedding. What a silly idea! I was convinced that I would not be able to find someone who I felt connected to, and I didn't want a stranger snapping away at our intimate wedding. My (now) husband convinced me to reconsider, and after interviewing several photographers, we finally met Tina. It was clear that Tina understood my vision for the wedding, and would help capture that vision without disrupting it. She truly listened to what I wanted, and in the end she presented us with a beautiful record of our magical day. I cannot recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 01/23/2019