Christina Griffith Photography Reviews

55 | Pensacola, FL

55 Reviews for Christina Griffith Photography

Ashley · Married on 11/14/2015

Great customer service and helped with any questions I had.. I would highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion. She took pictures for my wedding and everyone of them came out amazing! Thank again for everything

Sent on 07/25/2018

Lori · Married on 10/27/2012

Pensacola Beach Wedding

Christina was excellent. She knew exactly what wedding pictures to take and was open minded when we added a few extra shots. She was easy to work with and we would highly recommend her service

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/22/2019

Photos came out great!

Not only was it one of the windiest days here to take photos but it was freezing !! Christina stuck it out hands frozen and all and took such great photos . I was nervous about the wind blowing my hair and it looking like a mess but she happened to catch the perfect photos to where it just looked so natural . Her pricing is amazing for all that you get and I would highly recommend her . Also the turn around time was great.

Sent on 01/05/2019

Alice W. · Married on 11/08/2019

Smooth Sailing

I knew as soon as I spoke with Christina on the phone that she would be a perfect fit for us! She was very concise with the answers to all our questions and kept us at ease throughout our wedding day. It was no trouble at all to plan everything with her from several states away. I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Devin

Devin · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing!

Christina provided exceptional service while capturing our special day. She provided guidance on directing our shots which lead to incredible images that we’ll cherish for a lifetime. She provided a quick turnaround with our digital prints and my husband and I fell in LOVE with the quality of work. We definitely recommend utilizing Christina Griffith for your photography needs.

Sent on 05/15/2019