Christina Griffith Photography Reviews

55 Reviews for Christina Griffith Photography

• Brittney

Brittney B. · Married on 07/15/2019

Amazingly perfect!

Thank you Christina for making our special day amazing. Your quality work is breathtaking! You got shots of my wedding day I couldn’t have imagined. I have one in particular I can not believe it’s us- I want it blown up on the wall!! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Amanda P. · Married on 07/05/2019

Wedding in PCB

If I had to describe Christina in one word, it would be absolutely impossible! Compassionate, dedicated, professional, detailed, the list could go on and on! I would recommend her to anyone needing professional pictures done! You won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie B. · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful Experience

Christina was an absolute joy and pleasure to work with. Her easy going demeanor made all the difference on our wedding day. She gave us stunning work and a lifetime of memories. We highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Christina Griffith Photography's reply:

Leslie, Thank you for the kind words! I adored working with you two on your big day! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness & a beautiful future together.
  • Tracy

Tracy S. · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Christina was very professional and easy to work with. She has a cool, calming personality and great ideas. We were beyond excited to receive our photos within a week of the wedding. We didn’t meet her until the day of, but it was like she was part of the family. We’re so happy with ALL our photos. Thank you for capturing our perfect day 💙

Sent on 05/18/2019

Jason C. · Married on 04/25/2019

Excellent photography

Very professional, generous and patient with great detail, Would highly recommend

Sent on 05/18/2019

Victoria · Married on 04/19/2019

Amazing!!!

Christina is such a skilled photographer. I booked her about 10 months in advance, but with me living in Louisiana, I knew I wouldn’t have a chance to actually meet her until the day of the wedding. But with all the craziness of the morning, I actually didn’t have a chance to meet her until after the ceremony!! It didn’t even matter though—she knew exactly what she was looking for. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, she was sure to contact me to discuss all the details. I got my pictures back less than three weeks from my big day and they are incredible. Christina was an absolute pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Amy Y. · Married on 04/16/2019

Great ideas and beautiful shots!

Christina worked with us for our wedding day photos. Pre-wedding, ceremony, post, and reception photos. Loved the images, she had great ideas and work with some ideas that we came with too. Blended into the ceremony and it all felt natural. Loved working with her.

Sent on 05/04/2019

Kelsey · Married on 04/07/2019

Perfection!!!

Christina was perfect. She arrived on time, put everyone at ease, suggested poses, went with the flow, and worked hard to capture everything. She got us our finished photos in a timely manner and they are beautiful. We are so thankful!

Sent on 04/27/2019

Tina · Married on 03/30/2019

She did an amazing job on our wedding day and our forever photos!

Christina did an amazing job for our wedding! My husband and I are very happy with the pictures. She is so easy to work with and we're so thankful that she had us wait a few extra minutes for the sun to set so she could capture the most beautiful pictures. She is fun, very easy going and took very professional photos. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photography, especially for their wedding day! Thank you again Christina!!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
  • JESSICA

Jessica M. · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing photographer - 10 star review

I am not a typical bride, I was nervous and didn't want to take the full hour taking pictures. Christina had a natural calming and understanding presence and got AMAZING and breathtaking photos even though I didn't give her much time to do so. I would highly recommend her for any occasion photography sessions. She was also kind enough to give us a quick turn around time on some "sneak peak" pictures within 1 week because we were having our party and wanted to display a couple pictures.

Sent on 03/21/2019

Jeffrey E. · Married on 02/14/2019

Amazing..!

I'm at a lost for words at how not only great my pictures are but how sweet and kind Christina is. When she says she knows what she's doing I would agree. I'm so happy you took pictures of my wedding.

Sent on 03/05/2019

Brian · Married on 01/04/2019

Fantastic in every way!

Christina is an excellent photographer. Everything we could hope for on our big day patient, artistic, and professional. Our pictures were truly amazing.

Sent on 03/06/2019

Chad · Married on 11/17/2018

Camille and my destination engagement was very special and Christina captured it all!

I am from San Clemente, CA, and needed someone reputable for the surprise proposal in Pensacola, FL, and I was clueless who to hire.

So, as most people would do, I turned to Google! I found Christina on google, and was on the phone with her and then subsequently texting her within seconds - literally. She was super sweet right away, and she quickly started to share in my excitement for the engagement.

Throughout the week, she was helpful and flexible too, helping me establish the best location, best time of day for picture quality, and best angle for my "on-one-knee" moment.

She coordinated efficiently with my family for the surprise proposal too - her pictures of it truly speak for themselves! Christina is super attentive, talented, and sweet!

She worked out perfectly for our special day and I highly recommend her!

Thank you Christina!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Margaret · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience!!

Christina was such a pleasure to work with and seriously did such an amazing job capturing our Wedding day. She was on time, fantastic to communicate with, easy & fun to work with and had great ideas for such fun photos. Every moment of our Wedding day was captured perfectly! So happy with the choice to go with Christina!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Courtney G. · Married on 10/13/2018

Great work! I was very pleased!

She did a great job capturing the special moments. She also didn't rush through she waited until the right time to get the perfect pictures!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Caitlin · Married on 10/08/2018

Beach Wedding

Christina did a phenomenal job on our beach wedding photos and was wonderful to work with. She did a great job capturing all the beauty and emotion of that day! I’m having a hard time picking my favorites because they are all so perfect. She also delivered them to us so quickly. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Melanie · Married on 09/02/2018

Great and Friendly

Christina was a great photographer. She took whatever pictures we wanted and also had posses of her own. We received the pictures back very quickly after! We loved every single picture!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Katlyn · Married on 07/31/2018

Christina did an awesome job utilizing the little time weather was giving us and was able to capture lots of awesome photos.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/27/2018

I absolutely loved my photos!!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2018

Our wedding photos are amazing! Christina captured our day perfectly! She was so flexible and was at the site early to get some pictures of our decorations and set up! She didn't rush us and listened to our ideas too! She really made our day special and we are so thrilled with how the pictures turned out! I'll never be able to choose which ones to display there are so many good ones to choose from! 5 star!!!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Lora · Married on 07/21/2018

Christina was awesome!! We had a large group for an out of town wedding and she was very patient, imaginative and professional. She had my photos ready for me before the week was up! Love the photos. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Chantel · Married on 07/02/2018

Christina was the best!! Very nice and professional. Loved my photos!! Got way more photos then expected!!! Love love love!! Def. Recommend!! Returned photos in just a week!!!

Sent on 07/25/2018
  • Belinda

Belinda · Married on 07/02/2018

Christina is an excellent photographer. Her photos are perfect. I use her for my business with Tropical Beach Weddings.

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2018

Can’t say enough about how awesome Christina is! She does great work and I would recommend her services to anyone... our pictures turned out Beautiful!!!

Amber · Married on 03/23/2018

Christina is a very talented and professional photographer who will go out of her way to create one-of-a-kind memories for your family! She is able to catch that little something different that each person has and bring it out in the photos. I still get compliments on my headshots she took for my business cards all the time and can't explain just how much I love my wedding photos! On top of it all she is genuine person who will treat you right!