Christina Gillon Events (formerly Fete Weddings & Events) Reviews

56 | Destin, FL

56 Reviews for Christina Gillon Events (formerly Fete Weddings & Events)

Sherr · Married on 04/25/2009

We hired Christina as our wedding coordinator, initially to serve as our liaison in Seagrove Beach, as we were planning our wedding from New York City. Throughout the three month planning period, Christina never failed to impress us and I would - without a doubt - highly recommend her to anyone wanting to plan an important event.

Christina is an amazing listener, attentive supporter and has impeccable integrity. In addition, she has great relationships with the community and potential vendors.

When you are planning a wedding or any significant event - particularly when you are planning one from afar - these characteristics become paramount. Leading up to our wedding day, she reminded us of the important things which needed to be taken care of, respectfully reminding us of required deadlines. During our wedding day, we never once had to worry about the execution of the details involved with the event. Both of us had an wonderful experience the day of our wedding, largely in part because of Christina.

There will be a number of costs involved in a wedding, but I would not spare for a wedding coordinator. A great one, like Christina, will save you not only $ but also worry and hassle.

Clearly, I recommend Fete Wedding & Events. If you want further details, please feel free to ask Christina for my personal recommendation. (Ask her for the couple from New York City who planned their wedding during a relatively short period.)

Sent on 07/07/2009

Dani · Married on 04/18/2009

Hiring Christina was one of the best decisions I made with resepct to our wedding! She was professional, responsive, realistic, helpful, reliable and was able to remove the stress associated with planning a wedding. I felt comfortable discussing my likes and dislikes with her, and knew that she understood my vision. I would highly recommend Fete Weddings & Events for any bride.

Sent on 06/23/2009

Tara · Married on 04/18/2009

Christina with Fete was wonderful. She took all the worry away from us and truly made our wedding a fairy tale.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Kristan · Married on 01/18/2009

My wedding day was perfect! Christina made sure that everything went smoothly and that everyone had a wonderful time. The most important thing was that my immediate family and bridal party had no worries and could spend the day with me...not having to deal with any stress of the day. Christina is professional and makes sure all of the details are perfect. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 07/10/2009

We loved everything about our wedding day and it would not have been as successful without the help of Christina Gillon and her amazing coordinators. Christina and her team are very organized and on top of everything. We valued their experience and relationships with vendors in the Emerald Coast area. We highly recommend Christina Gillon Events for anyone planning a wedding in the area.

Sent on 10/04/2013

My favorite thing about Christina was that I really felt that she understood the vision that I had for the style of my wedding and she helped me create it. She was positive and encouraging, and overall our wedding turned out to be absolutely beautiful. She also juggled about a million ideas that my mom incorporated into the event, which was highly impressive!

Sent on 12/31/2014