Christina Chico Photography Reviews

31 | Los Angeles, CA

31 Reviews for Christina Chico Photography

Jennifer · Married on 02/10/2017

Booked Christina for our engagement and wedding photo needs. She was nothing short of incredible. She has a keen eye for capturing love between two people and all the special moments in between! She is passionate and professional about what she does, you will NOT be disappointed with her capturing your special moments and the photography needs!

Jonna · Married on 06/20/2015

Christina is so great to work with because she has an amazing personality and filled with energy. I had friends who used her and all their photos came out awesome! I cant wait for her to capture the precious moments during our wedding.

Highly talented. Professional. Fun to be around. Takes her work seriously!!! She is such an amazing photographer who is always looking to find unique ways to capture beautiful memories. My husband and I decided to retake our Indian Wedding pictures as we were not super satisfied with ours from our wedding day. We were so happy with the pictures we received from Christina! I have had the chance to collaborate with her for many other photo shoots after I met her (as I am a make-up artist) and I am blown away at the variety of shoots she captures. She is always thinking outside the box. She sees things that the normal eye wouldn't. She has a natural talent on using sunlight to make the most amazing pictures. I promise you won't be disappointed! ALSO, even if you aren't good at posing for pictures, don't worry because Christina is a great director. She can direct you on exactly how you should stand so you turn out amazing in your pictures. She is also very good at capturing natural moments as well as I have seen her work from a recent Indian Engagement Party. She is very professional and easy to get along with. I will continue recommending her to everyone who needs a photographer!

Christina is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. She is very laid back, made me feel comfortable and very easy to work with. We shot near a beautiful scenary at a park and had a wonderful time. Her talent in photography is phenomenal. Not only did I love the pictures, but she sent them all to me very quickly. I definitely recommend her. You won't be disappointed!!

Christina is not only a great photographer but also a great person. She was recommended to me from a friend of mine and I must say it was the best recommendation I had regarding photography. She made time for us for our photo shoot in such short notice. In the past, I have work with photographers that would take the whole day to shoot but I was never happy with any of their pics. When Christina did our photo shoot in less than 3 hours, and it was hard to choose which picture to select to enlarge for my reception since all of them were very good. Her work is absolutely amazing. Both me and my husband can not express how happy we are with her work. We are getting so many compliments of all the pictures that she took of us from our friends and family. Thank you Christina! You made our wedding complete. I will definitely be using you for all my future events! :)

Kathia · Married on 03/01/2014

Christina did my wedding photography and did an excellent job. I was really pleased with her quality of work. My pictures came out beautiful and I'm extremely happy with her work. If you're getting married, you need to hire her.

Christina Chico is an amazing photographer. She captures precious moments of emotion in her photographs, which makes her work unique. She also chooses beautiful and unique back drops that bring her photographs to life. Christina is professional and I recommend her to any couple wanting to reflect on a beautiful memory of their special day.

Teena · Married on 11/01/2013

Absolutely loved working with Christina ! She is fun and friendly and professional. She really made us feel so comfortable and worked hard to get some great shots of us! She has taken engagement photos for me and is going to also be photographing me again soon for some more wedding photos ! I'm so excited to work with her again! Loved my photos! Even my husband loved them and he is usually pretty neutral about these things. Great experience and great photos!

Caz · Married on 08/04/2013

Christina is an incredibly talented photographer! She is very professional, knows what she is doing, and I appreciated that she kept things moving fast and knew exactly what shots to get. We adore the photos she took of us, and I am hard to please! I would wholeheartedly recommend her for your wedding, event, party, whatever you need a photographer for! She's awesome!

Nathaly · Married on 07/27/2013

Christina is amaaaaaziiiiing at capturing moments! My name is Nathaly Morago and i am a makeup artist. Its extremely hard to find a photographer that can capture the makeup i provided for my clients, but my! She did an amazing job! all my clients where beyond happy with her work and will def be using her again. As for me, ill def use her skills to capture my makeup/hair work! Please believe me when i say she will be getting lots of referrals from me! btw.. super friendly and nice.Lets not forget Professional!

Amber · Married on 02/16/2013

Picking a photographer is nerve wrecking for your wedding but when you hire someone like Christina Chico, all I could say is wow!! Christina is so creative and has a god amazing talent for taking beautiful pictures. She took amazing pictures of my wedding and made beautiful memories for me to remember forever. I highly recommend her to anyone that wants beautiful pictures.

I LOVE CHRISTINA'S WORK! This was my third time working with a photographer and I can honestly say she was the BEST out of the three! My husband and I did a wedding shoot with her and she gave us clear direction on how she wanted us to pose, and the photos came out amazing! My husband and I couldn't be happier. The location was just wonderful! She is very punctual and professional. She made sure to make us feel comfortable. My husband isn't very photogenic, but by the middle of the shoot he let loose and did great with Christina's help. I definitely recommend her!

Martha · Married on 09/15/2012

My husband and I wanted to commemorate our 6 year anniversary with photo's we were not able to take when we first got married. We booked Christina and her makeup artist Sara Eleen for this project of ours. We were very nervous of taking pictures especially my husband because he is shy. I on the other hand just wanted beautiful pictures taken of us. Finally the day came, Sara and Christina went to work like pro's and made us feel comfortable and at ease throughout the entire 2 1/2 hour photo shoot. Christina knew exactly where to go and we followed her lead on every little detail. To my surprise the time flew by and she was able to show us a glimpse of the photos taken for the day. The photos were beyond my expectations of beautiful. She was able to capture our love and passion for each other within these photos. I am truly grateful and can not wait to see the final results. I would definitely recommend her skills and keen eye for photography!!!

Katie · Married on 08/23/2012

My husband and I celebrated our 10 year reunion on August 23rd and wanted to take photos to commemorate the moment. Christina did an amazing job, was easy to work with professional, and really saw our vision for the shoot. I would highly recommend her services. It was a great experience from start to finish!

Suli · Married on 08/20/2012

Me and my fiancée loved the way Christina made us feel so comfortable during the photo shoot. We felt like we had known her for years so taking the engagement photos was even so much more easier because of that comfort level she put us in. She's good at what she does and the photos speak for them selves she captures those amazing moments that will last a life time. I definitely recommend her.Christina has blown our minds with her talent and vision!!! Her photography was on some next level type of greatness that most verbs or adjectives can't describe. We have never seen anything remotely close to Christina's style of photography before. Her attention to detail, passion, and professionalism was unmatched. She took the time to understand our vision and took it beyond anything we could have encapsulated with words. Chrisina's photography has created memories that will again last us a life time.

Sara · Married on 08/17/2012

Christina Chico is a fantastic photographer. I felt so at ease when she was taking my photos. Her friendly and relaxed vibe made me feel comfortable. And the photos..........i don't there was even one bad shot. She made me look like a model :) thank you Christina for making me look and feel fabulous on my special day!

Hilarey · Married on 08/04/2012

Christina shot our engagement photos at Griffin Park. The pictures turned out amazing and we loved every one of them!! We cannot say enough good things about Christina... she was fun, punctual, professional, efficient.. and so much more! She came to the session with such a good energy and had a list of shots planned out, but was also open to our thoughts and suggestions. Each one of the pictures really does showcase our love for one another, which is a result of Christina's expert eye and how she worked with us. Thank you Christina! hearts, Rick & Hilarey

Shannon · Married on 05/12/2012

From the moment we met with Christina at the consultation, we knew she was perfect for us. It is fun loving personality and professionalism that we instantly fell in love with. She made us feel so comfortable from the start. My fiance at the time did not like taking photos because he would say he never liked the way he looked in them. We then had our engagement session and seeing the way Christina worked with us in making my fiance come out of his shell was something I'll never forget. By the end of the day, he was just as excited about the photos as I was because of how much fun we had with her. When we received them, we loved them and were that much more excited for her to photograph our wedding. Months later our big day had arrived and nothing went as scheduled. We started the ceremony late, certain people didn't show and I felt like nothing was going right. No matter how terrible or uncontrollable we were with the way this wedding was going, Christina always knew how to make light of any situation. She always had a smile on her face which gave me confidence in knowing that things were going to be okay. By the end of the night, I was exhausted but anxious to see the good, bad and the ugly that was captured through her camera. She told us initially that it does take up to 8-9 weeks for us to get our photos back and that was understandable with how many photos we'd receive and how she edits them individually. Weeks later we got to see the photos through the online gallery before she mailed us our photo drive and we were instantly filled with so many overwhelming emotions. SHE CAPTURED OUR WEDDING PERFECTLY. I cannot say enough. She captured the most important wedding moments and because of her I’ll never forget them. It’s true what she says, “The photography is the most important thing at your wedding, so find someone who will capture it best.” And that she did. Thank you Christina, you not only are an amazing photographer but a truly remarkable individual!!

Lauren · Married on 08/20/2011

Christina was a delight to work with and such a candid gal. She brought an even mix of professionalism and fun to our engagement and wedding sessions in Long Beach, CA and we greatly appreciated that. My fiancé was a little hesitant to take pictures, but he easily warmed up to the idea all because of Christina. I would easily recommend her to any couples looking to book a photographer! It was a great overall experience and the photos have turned out great!

tiffany · Married on 03/05/2011

I found Christina when I was at the point where I had already viewed tons of wedding photographer blogs and felt like I was seeing the same type of work over and over again. Her work really caught my eye because how she captures such true emotion in every shot. I love how her work doesn’t feature a lot of detail shots like most photographers have on their blog because anyone can photograph detail shots. Ultimately wasn’t the most important thing about my wedding.. What really mattered to me was being able to capture the love between two people on one of the biggest days of their life and that she did…and did it so well.

When we met her for the first time we knew she was the one for us. She immediately made us feel so comfortable from the consultation to the engagement session and all the way to the wedding day. She’s definitely easy to talk to and has a great personality that definitely reflects in her work. She’s also very professional was able to customize each wedding collection based off our needs.

I have to say that on our engagement session we had a blast! She really knew how to make my fiancé feel comfortable when being photographed which no one can ever do!  We spent the day at the beach and were extremely pleased with all the photos we got back. It really got us excited for our big day. We also met before the wedding to discuss the timeline from start to finish so everything would go as smoothly as possible…and that it did. She got all the shots we wanted and more. I still get teary eyed every time when looking at them because even months later I’m able to look at all my photos and still feel like it was yesterday. She does really great ‘in the moment’ type of shots which for many photographers is hard to do. I also recently lost my father this past year and the pictures she took at my wedding are the last photographs we have of him. They’re exactly the way I want to remember him…laughing, smiling and having a fun time with
    everyone he’s loved. Words can’t explain how fortune we have been to have her as our photographer.

Tiffany

Rachelle · Married on 01/07/2011

Christina's personality and professionalism both made our engagement picture day easy and fun. She was open to our ideas as well as gave us great ideas too! The results we received back were so amazing. She caught on film the "LOVE" that we feel and everyone else can see. We recommend her to everyone, because if you want quality you go to a quality photographer...Christina Chico is that photographer.

krystal · Married on 10/10/2010

Christina was a great help she is flexible which went well with our busy schedule's. she took the time to listen to our ideas and thoughts, she even had great ideas for our engagement photos. she is very professional, thank you very much to Christina Chico photography i will definitely recommend you i already have!

sarah · Married on 08/07/2010

I adored my wedding photos! Christina Chico captured every single moment that was important to me, and more! She was professional, reliable and showed her talent throughout all the timeless photos she took at my wedding. I will use her for all of my professional photography needs.

Angie · Married on 10/04/2008

Christina did an amazing job on our wedding photos. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer.She went way above and beyond our expectations . She was able to capture all the moments that meant the most to us. Christina is so sweet and it was a pleasure working with her. I recommend her to anyone, not only is she professional but she is accurate at capturing all the little details that made our wedding day so special. Thanks again!!! Christina for making our wedding day that much more memorable.

• X

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2006

Christina is a super star! I have to say she’s not only a super talented photographer, but a very sweet and humbled individual. From the day we met her she was very professional and made us completely comfortable in hiring her as our photographer. We told her exactly what we wanted and she not only met our expectations but surpassed them. She was always on time and there to help us out anyway she could during every meeting, every session and every panic attack I had about the wedding! Haha. She always had a smile on her face and was on schedule even during our hectic wedding of 300 people! Talk about knowing how to work under pressure. Till this day I am still absolutely amazed at how beautiful my wedding pictures came out. She really knows how to find the beauty in everything she captures. All my wedding photographs are so full of life. I still smile every time I look through them because I can’t imagine hiring anyone else for my wedding day. She really cares about her clients which is the main reason why we recommend her to anyone who’s getting married. Thank you, Christina, for everything you’ve done for us. We’ll definitely be using you to capture the rest of our story together...