192 Reviews for Christina Amador Beauty

Airbrush (2)
Tanning (1)
Spray (1)
192 Christina Amador Beauty Reviews

Christina is the absolute best! She made everything about my wedding morning, fun, relaxing and memorable. I would recommend her 100%!

Profile Picture Rochina, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

I am so thankful that I found Ms. Christina & that she was available for our wedding October 7! Words cannot describe how happy I was, my makeup was gorgeous & lasted the entire night! I have never ever felt more beautiful! Christina is talented and passionate about her craft. I usual only wear makeup on special occasion and I hate the feeling of makeup on my face; Christina listened and recommend going with airbrushing, since it would be a lighter coverage. SHE WAS RIGHT! For my trial and the day of the wedding, my face didn't feel heavy or greasy the entire day. Both times I had the pleasure of working with Christina, she arrived early and the day of the wedding she was fully prepared (& ran on time!) for the other 6 makeup styles that my MOB, MOG & my bridesmaids wanted. Everyone was extremely pleased with how their makeup came out & how well it held up through a night of dancing! Christina has such a wonderful presents, she was so personable & help bring a sense of calm to a very hectic day! She even stepped in when she saw I was getting stressed, to give me a moment to breath. I absolutely loved working with Christina and I highly highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Rory, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot say enough good things about Christina! From the moment we met for my trial I instantly connected with her, and once she did my makeup I knew right away she was who I wanted to work with. She really listened to what I had asked for and I truly felt like the most beautiful bride in the world on my wedding day. Such an easy-going, kind, bright spirited and seriously talented makeup artist! My whole bridal party loved her and everyone looked and felt gorgeous. I recommend her to everyone whose looking!

Profile Picture Erica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is hands down AMAZING! She is the most friendly, cheerful, funny person! I knew after my trial with her I needed her there on my wedding morning to put me at ease. Her makeup techniques are flawless. She listened to exactly what I envisioned and never second guessed it like other make up artists might. My bridesmaids looked STUNNING and I’ve never looked better myself. My makeup stayed all day and night, throughout the hot summer sun and all the hugs, kisses, and dancing! I cannot recommend her enough. Just the sweetest, most down to earth, TALENTED woman in the bridal and beauty industry!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is the best! So kind and responsive and does an amazing job! Everyone I know works with her and no one is ever disappointed.

Profile Picture Emma, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is hands down one of my most favorite vendors I've ever worked with! Christina is a ray of sunshine amidst the tumultuous storm that comes with wedding planning. She definitely knows her craft, and she has a way of making you feel your absolute best. I don't think I've ever looked as beautiful as I did on my wedding day back in late August! I loved that she was able to glam me up but still made me look like myself and feel like I wasn't wearing a ton of makeup (I am not a fan of pounds of makeup caked on my face- if airbrush makeup is in your budget, go for it!!!) I appreciate her openness to feedback and her dedication to ensure that her clients are happy with her work. Lastly, her bubbly personality is contagious! She and my mom clicked right away, which is not an easy feat! If I could give her 10 stars I would without hesitation. Christina, you are every bride's gal! Thank you for making my bridal party, my fabulous-yet-fierce mom, and I look stunning!

Profile Picture Jess, 8/25/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Christina was amazing! She helped make my wedding day perfect and all the girls in my bridal party look beautiful. She is such a talented, awesome person and I am so happy she was my makeup artist!

Profile Picture Diane, 8/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was absolutely wonderful, guests at the wedding took down her information to book her for themselves.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was absolutely amazing! I loved working with her for my wedding. My makeup came out perfect and she created my look exactly like I had asked. She also did the makeup for my wedding party and everyone looked beautiful! Christina was so professional and her bubbly and positive attitude makes it so easy to work with her. When I was trying to find my wedding makeup artist, I had contacted a handful of vendors. I am so glad I chose Christina, she was 100% worth it and I highly recommend her to any bride looking for a wedding makeup artist!

Profile Picture User6380898, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Christina is hands down the best makeup artist I have ever come across. Not only is she amazing at what she does, but shes very friendly and easy to work with. I originally connected with her at my trial. After doing several trials with other artists I knew Christina was the one. She listened to what I wanted to look like and didn't push upon me what she thought I should do. The day of my wedding she came to our hotel with her assistant to do the make up for me and my party and everyone said how fantastic she was. Beyond being friendly, she made everyone look stunning! I had three people come up to me at my wedding asking for her number so they could trial her for their weeding and my husband is still going on about how gorgeous I looked and how he loved my make up. I would give her 10 stars if I could. She deserves the highest rating possible.

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

She is the absolute best make up artist and the easiest to work with. Such a positive and fun attitude makes the big day even better! She was able to make me feel and look beautiful, along with all of the girls in my bridal party.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was amazing - she was on time, professional, and had the most calming demeanor throughout our crazy wedding morning! She was fast and gave each of my bridesmaids exactly what they wanted. No complaints and would recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Gabriele, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was absolutely amazing. From the moment I wrote her an email to book her for my wedding day, I knew she would be something special. She was quick to reply to emails with any questions/concerns I had before the big day which was a huge help. She showed up the day of ahead of schedule. Everyone looked flawless on my special day and I have Christina to thank. I had no clue what I wanted to do for makeup and she helped me decide and I couldn't have asked for a better look. I highly recommend the airbrush. It looked amazing and lasted all night, I didn't have to reapply once. Everyone should use Christina, she will make your day extra special and make you look fabulous. I can't wait to use her again for a special occasion!

Profile Picture Joanna, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is not only an incredible person she is incredibly talented! She is exactly the kind of person you want around you on your wedding day. She not only makes you feel beautiful but she is truly professional and cares about her clients. I highly recommend!!!!

Profile Picture Tori, 12/24/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is the most kindhearted, talented makeup master I've ever met. I've been a long time customer of professional makeup and Christina is by far the best. No matter what your makeup preference she makes you feel so authentically yourself. My entire bridal party raves about her. She made the atmosphere fun and lighthearted - like having a pajama party with your closest girlfriends!

The airbrush withstood (my very literal) sweat and tears! The after-party and party at my in-laws the next day photographed beautifully, lashes still intact!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Christina and her mastery of her craft. I've recommended her to all of my friends and each of them have booked.

Thank you Christina!!!

Profile Picture Leah, 11/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

There are no words to explain how amazing and wonderful it was to have Christina there with me on my wedding day this September. I have never looked, or felt, more beautiful in my entire life! Every member of my family has a different makeup style and preference, and she managed to make each and every one of us look like the best version of ourselves; her impeccable talent let our inner beauty shine through.

From making the trip all the way upstate and arriving at literally the crack of dawn, to exhibiting patience and warmth while doing all of my family members' makeup, to wiping my tears after our first look, to sharing your honesty in the most pleasant and understanding way, to staying with us for hugs and one last touchup after the ceremony, Christina kept us all looking perfect and feeling great the entire day!

In addition to being a true professional, Christina has an amazing spirit about her that brightens people's lives everywhere she goes. Working with Christina was a dream come true, and I couldn't have imagined having anyone else with me on this very special day.

Profile Picture Meg, 9/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Christina is not only an amazing make-up artist but such a special person to be there with you on your wedding day!! I asked her if I could make her a bridesmaid because I didn't want her to leave! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day and so did all my bridesmaids! I was hysterically crying during my ceremony and expected my makeup to be a complete mess after that and it was totally fine! It actually lasted until the next day when I washed it off. I know that when I'm older and I'm looking back on my pictures, I will always remember how amazing my make-up artist was!

Profile Picture Angela, 9/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was amazing! I was a last minute booking bride and she went above and beyond to give me the best customer service. We set up a bridal trial her energy was amazing and funny!! On my wedding day she showed up right on time and worked on 4 bridesmaids, MOB, Aunt, and myself in record time! She understood my vision of how I wanted my girls to look and I couldn't be happier. I will be booking with her for EVERY event I have! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jenelle, 8/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Makeup

Christina is amazing!!!!!! I am very picky with my makeup and she does such a perfect job. It's so natural. Not only is she a great makeup artist but she is very fun to be around. She has the sweetest personality!!!!

Profile Picture Talar, 8/7/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina is simply amazing! She has done my makeup and my friends' makeup for all of our major events. We do not trust anyone else! Christina did my makeup for my wedding and took care of my whole bridal party. She made everyone look so beautiful. Everyone was so incredibly happy with the amazing job. Her super sweet and bubbly personality is an added bonus to her true talent. She knows exactly what will look good and makes it look natural. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Alina, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was married this July and just weeks before the wedding I had neither hair nor makeup booked! I was planning a wedding from abroad and arrived in NY just weeks before the big day. After having met and talked to multiple make up artists I was feeling defeated. After more researching online I booked a trial with Christina and I am so happy I did. I left her home with the biggest smile on my face knowing I had found my make up artist!!!! Christina is fun, loving, and most of all - Talented!!! I wear makeup everyday, love to do it myself so I had a clear vision in mind. She listens and asks questions along the way and gets it exactly how you want it. ALL of my bridesmaids and I were thrilled and felt gorgeous on the wedding day. Christina has such a positive energy and it was so fun having her spend the day with us. You really won't find anyone more sincere, creative, and reasonable. Thank you Christina!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/8/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Christina Amador is one of most genuine, talented sweetest people I know! She made me look ok absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding. I love her and her work!

Profile Picture Susana, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina was the first vendor I booked. I researched makeup artists online and she had the best reviews. When I met her for a trial she was so down to earth and I instantly felt like I knew her for years. She was so quick to respond with all of my questions and emails. I was very happy with how my trial went and was confident that she would make me look pretty on my wedding day. When the wedding day arrived, I couldn't believe how amazing I looked. I felt like a million bucks. She even stayed in the suite to chat with my bridal party and I after she finished applying makeup. I didn't want her to leave! If you want to feel amazing on your wedding day definitely book with Christina. You will not regret it!

Profile Picture Susan, 6/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Christina is not only a super talented make-up artist, but she is EXACTLY who you want around on your wedding day. She is professional, prompt, kind, and seriously seriously talented. She makes everyone look like the best possible version of themselves, and she is instantly friends with everyone who sits in front of her (bride, maids, parents, grandparents...you name it). Check out her work on Instagram... The pictures speak for themselves.

Profile Picture Teresa, 6/4/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Christina truly added to my wedding day. She made everyone feel comfortable and excited about their makeup! She has an amazing personality, you will feel like you have known her forever. It was important to me to have someone like this the morning of the wedding because I knew it was going to be hectic and stressful. When I had my trial, not only did I love my makeup but I loved Christina and I knew that she would make my wedding day extra special. My wedding makeup came out amazing and all of my bridesmaids loved their makeup as well. I highly recommend Christina and look forward to using her services again!

Profile Picture Dina, 6/3/16, 1 Review