Christien Anthony Music Reviews

21 Reviews for Christien Anthony Music

• Natasha

Natasha Cook · Getting married on 09/19/2020

11/2019 Wedding

This band is amazing! I was blown away by their level of professionalism from the very start! They were polite, well dressed, organized, and were very flexible with their set times. They were very engaging and establish a rapport with the wedding guests immediately! They took the wedding guest experience to the next level! I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a band! All of the singers have vocals! I think they should seriously consider recording an album!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Mary

Mary Chavez · Married on 12/14/2019

They made our 50th Wedding Anniversary unforgettable!

Christien Anthony Music did an amazing job at our 50th wedding anniversary. They arrived early to set up and even played for an extra 30 minutes. They provided us a list of music to pick from. They preformed a very elegant show and sang some of our favorite songs which made it even more special. Nothing beats a live band and Christien Anthony Music can make any occasion special. Our guests were also amazed by their performance. We would highly recommend hiring them for your special event.

Sent on 12/19/2019

April N. · Married on 11/17/2019

Exactly what I wanted

We hired a cello and piano for our ceremony and cocktail hour. I have zero complaints! Ricky was easy to get hold
    of via email. Everything went smoothly and as planned. Everyone loved having the cello and piano. The price was very reasonable in our opinion.

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Yleana

Yleana Bañaga · Married on 11/16/2019

Over the top!

When we asked the band to come join us for the party at our wedding we knew they would kill it but they went above and beyond what we expected! They were the PARTY! Our guests kept raving about them and loved that they got to sing and dance on the dance floor with the whole band throughout the night. I wish I could just have our wedding again so we can hear them again! We love you Christien Anthony Music!!!

- One happy bride ❤️

Sent on 12/19/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Ongchangco · Married on 10/20/2019

An Unforgettable Night!

Truth be told. There are not enough words to describe the amount of praise, gratitude and thanks I have for Ricky, Izzy and the entire Christien Anthony band. We booked Christien Anthony and their DJ about 10 months before our wedding date. We discovered them just by browsing through the Wedding Wire – we saw that they were local and decided to take a look at their social media pages. It only took a few seconds of watching some of their performances on video and we knew we had to have them at our wedding. Booking the band for our wedding date was a piece of cake. Most of the communication I had was with Ricky who is the band’s lead singer and manager – Ricky is soo easy to work with and provides world class A1 service.

As far as the wedding is concerned, I knew I wanted to do a special performance along with my wife’s cousins. Ricky and Izzy went ahead and held a little jam/practice sessions for us so that we could work on the musical arrangements. I mean, how many bands do you know that would go above and beyond just to ensure that everything on your special day is flawless – and it was just that – flawless! From the styles of music they played down to the overall experience, my wife, family and friends could not have asked for a more enjoyable and memorable night.

As far as booking your next band/DJ for your next event, I would highly suggest and recommend you look no further and just book Christien Anthony:

I would rate them a million stars/thumbs up for all of the following categories:
    • Musicality
    • Styles of Music
    • Communication
    • Customer Service
    • Quality
    • Overall Experience

P.S.
    One thing I realized towards the end of the wedding – is I actually knew Ricky from my local gym! 😊.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Gilbert Villa · Married on 08/17/2019

Very elegant presence

They were very helpful and made sure they were on time for the wedding. They also let me sing with them. I love this band. It was a great experience.

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Steven

Steven Martinez · Married on 07/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My Wife and I hired FORTE for our wedding in June and it was worth every single penny! The show they put on for our guests was second to none. They were the hit of the party. If you hire this band, be prepared to have everyone on the Dance floor all night long. What we appreciated the most was their attention to detail on the music we asked for them to play and the atmosphere we were looking to create. They went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. I can only wish they played longer! Thank you for making our reception magical!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Salena

Salena Gonzales · Married on 05/24/2019

Over the top performers better then I could ever imagine

Having live singers was one of my personal dreams for my wedding day. Ricky’s voice was heaven sent 🥰 just wanted to listen to him sing all night. My wedding guest loved how they performed and looked so professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Laura Higgins-Porter · Married on 04/27/2019

The Highlight of Our Wedding

We had the blessing of booking the Christien Anthony Band for our wedding at Ponte Winery. From the first email we knew we were in good hands. They worked within our budget and goals and helped put together the BEST set list. During the reception the dance floor was never empty and at the end of the night we had every single guest dancing the last song with us, which was is quite a magical memory. After the wedding we get complimented on mainly one thing, THE BAND! Again and again we have been told what a great wedding and reception we had and everyone makes sure to mention how great the live band was! Truly, this was the special element to our wedding and the most memorable takeaway for our guests. Talented and professional The Christien Anthony Band made our wedding day!

• Jesse

Jesse Garcia · Married on 03/16/2019

Don’t pass them up!

We are so happy we went with Christien Anthony Music for our brothers wedding!

They were very professional and respected the fact we are Christians. They LEARNED music for the ceremony, and kept the music clean and family friendly for the dinner and reception time. We booked FORTE completed with a 3 piece horn section. AMAZING! They showed up on time, and looked great! We can’t wait to have them at another family function.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Salvador · Married on 03/02/2019

We love this band!

We booked a 6 piece band for both our ceremony and wedding reception, and Christien Anthony Music did not disappoint! We planned our wedding in only a few short months and from point of contact Ricky was easy to get a hold of, and answered all of our questions with urgency! For our ceremony and reception THEY EVEN LEARNED NEW MUSIC! They showed up, and looked classy and every single band member was nice and professional. DON’T PASS THEM UP!

• Sandra

Sandra Slater · Married on 02/23/2019

Forever thankful

Christien Anthony music. Wow! What can I say? Well, let me start by saying how much I love you guys!!! Thank you so much for making our wedding renewal one of the most memorable days of our lives, even more so than our actual wedding day 10 years ago. Ricky was easy to talk to and easy to get ahold of. Thank you for rearranging one of the songs that I wanted to walk down the aisle to, I have to say you did an exceptional job. Also, thank you for accommodating our every last wish down to my husband's personal request of you singing to me personally before the actual ceremony (you brought me to tears...happy tears.) Ricky and Israel were organized, showed up on time, looked classy, and you definitely delivered. You far exceeded our expectations. You are 1st class talent and most definitely delivered 1st class service. Having you guys singing live during our ceremony brought a special touch to that very important moment in our lives and l remember our guest couldn't stop raving about your talent. Thank you again for everything and don't be surprised if we call again to have you all at our next renewal. Forever thankful, Ray and Sandra Slater

• Elyssa

Elyssa Rice · Married on 01/19/2019

Do not pass up this band!

As a musician myself I went into wedding planning knowing I wanted a DJ. There was no way a band would be able to sound as consistently good as a song recorded professionally. I met Izzy and Ricky at a bridal expo when I happened to walk by their booth. I explained I was in the market for a DJ and not a band and they asked if I would give them a chance and watch their showcase. I figured, why not? I took my bestie (also a musician), my sister, and my mother (a musician) and we watched them perform. It is an understatement to say I was blown away. I planned a small backyard wedding and the moment I heard them I had to completely change my plans to accommodate. They are that good. Ricky told me that I should check them out with their brass section and somehow, I don’t even understand it, they were even better. My small backyard wedding had to move to a massive venue for one reason only, I needed a big stage for this band. They are, without question, the best (not only wedding) band around. I was so excited to hear them, that I ended up hiring them for our holiday party the month before my wedding. Make the room in your budget for this band. You will not find anyone better. They not only are the most talented people but they are kind, friendly, and just wonderful overall. I believe they will absolutely blow up the wedding scene and become the hottest ticket in town, so don’t wait on this. Hire this band. They are everything!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Stephen Rice · Married on 12/24/2018

It doesn’t get better

When you’re a musician, it can be very challenging to find a band that not only impresses you, but blows you away. Christien Anthony is that band. Their talent is indescribable. During our holiday party, I was already dreaming up other events I could throw just so that I can see them again. If they were touring, I would be first in line for tickets. They are THAT good. Please do not lose your chance to hire this band. They will take your event to the next level and you will be begging for more!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Pete Ta · Married on 12/06/2018

Will do anything to make your day all about you!

We actually own a wedding venue ourselves and I have been the wedding planner for over 300 events, averaging 200 guests and some as small as 30 guests and as large as 380 guests. EVERYONE says "our guest commented the best ever" or "our guests are still talking about them", etc. I will say yes, same here. Our guests ...

Ricky and has team were phenomenal. In one of my first correspondence, Ricky mentioned that they really get a feel of the crowd and will play to their taste. The band was spot on! They arrived extra early and dressed very professionally.

The event was in Palm Springs where it rains 10 days a year. Well, on our day, the rain lasted all day ...36 hours consecutive in fact. This was an outdoor poolside event. The band was so accommodating even with the challenge of the elements. The lead female vocal by the end of the evening was drenched, her dress was soaked yet they continue to work the crowd and moved around the area rather than hide underneath the tent! Absolutely impressive.

But as a wedding professional myself, I will add that Ricky and his team were amazingly flexible. I did not give them a detailed schedule or timeline which caused me to ask for several day of requests. I never heard the word no. As I told Ricky, working with him really taught me a lot about our industry. Hand holding, being compassionate, and genuinely care that this is a big day for your client, doing whatever it takes no matter what the contract terms state is what every vendor should do and Ricky and his team definitely did that.

So, yes, our guests and we are still talking about how wonderful Christien Anthony Music is. Thank you Ricky and your team for being gifted, professional and so compassionate, making our big day truly unforgettable!

PS Weddings cost a lot, no doubt. It is your big day. Have a budget but don't always hire based on price. More times than not you get what you pay for. You can usually judge what you are getting a lot of times alone on just your initial correspondence! Vendors that are professional, quick to respond and accommodating generally are also very creative, quick to put fires out and will go above and beyond. Ricky and his team for sure would be our choice over and over!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jose · Married on 06/16/2018

An amazing experience having them play at the party! If I were to have another one I would contact them again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Darlene · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you christien Anthony music for making our wedding so memorable. The quality of the singing and musicians were top notch. Everyone kept telling me how great you all were. My husband and I couldn’t be more happy !!
    My best,
    Mr and Mrs. Hernandez

Sent on 04/22/2018

Heather · Married on 03/03/2018

Our event would not have been such a success without the amazing entertainment from Ricky and his team! Not only were they extremely handsome, their interaction with guests made for a relaxed and fun time. They were extremely professional. I love having them at my open houses! We hired a duo playing piano and singing. Someday I hope to be able to have the whole band! You cannot go wrong if you hire them. Most professional standards of quality and talent!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Taylor · Married on 02/24/2018

I hired a duo for my business and they were amazing!! As talented as they were professional. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Leah · Married on 09/30/2017

Ricky sang The First time ever I saw your face by Roberta Flack - Ricky delivered!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2016

We have had the privilege to have Christien Anthony Music at not one but two of our most favorite events in our lives. Both times they brought the sound of music to life and exceeded our expectations in doing so. Their ability to show up, look great and sing their hearts out and sing amazing at that! Leaves us no other option then to make them the only artists I would want singing at our next event!
    Oh and how can I forget...my husband hired them for a beautiful singing gram on Valentine's Day!! In one word it was "Extraordinary"

Joshua and Amanda Huizar