Christien Anthony Music Reviews

Christien Anthony Music 2
  • Steven

Steven Martinez 路 Married on 07/15/2019

June 2019 Wedding

My Wife and I hired FORTE for our wedding in June and it was worth every single penny! The show they put on for our guests was second to none. They were the hit of the party. If you hire this band, be prepared to have everyone on the Dance floor all night long. What we appreciated the most was their attention to detail on the music we asked for them to play and the atmosphere we were looking to create. They went above and beyond to make our day unforgettable. I can only wish they played longer! Thank you for making our reception magical!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Christien Anthony Music 3
  • Salena

Salena Gonzales 路 Married on 05/24/2019

Over the top performers better then I could ever imagine

Having live singers was one of my personal dreams for my wedding day. Ricky鈥檚 voice was heaven sent 馃グ just wanted to listen to him sing all night. My wedding guest loved how they performed and looked so professional. Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/26/2019
  • Elyssa

Elyssa Rice 路 Married on 01/19/2019

Do not pass up this band!

As a musician myself I went into wedding planning knowing I wanted a DJ. There was no way a band would be able to sound as consistently good as a song recorded professionally. I met Izzy and Ricky at a bridal expo when I happened to walk by their booth. I explained I was in the market for a DJ and not a band and they asked if I would give them a chance and watch their showcase. I figured, why not? I took my bestie (also a musician), my sister, and my mother (a musician) and we watched them perform. It is an understatement to say I was blown away. I planned a small backyard wedding and the moment I heard them I had to completely change my plans to accommodate. They are that good. Ricky told me that I should check them out with their brass section and somehow, I don鈥檛 even understand it, they were even better. My small backyard wedding had to move to a massive venue for one reason only, I needed a big stage for this band. They are, without question, the best (not only wedding) band around. I was so excited to hear them, that I ended up hiring them for our holiday party the month before my wedding. Make the room in your budget for this band. You will not find anyone better. They not only are the most talented people but they are kind, friendly, and just wonderful overall. I believe they will absolutely blow up the wedding scene and become the hottest ticket in town, so don鈥檛 wait on this. Hire this band. They are everything!

Sent on 02/25/2019

Stephen Rice 路 Married on 12/24/2018

It doesn鈥檛 get better

When you鈥檙e a musician, it can be very challenging to find a band that not only impresses you, but blows you away. Christien Anthony is that band. Their talent is indescribable. During our holiday party, I was already dreaming up other events I could throw just so that I can see them again. If they were touring, I would be first in line for tickets. They are THAT good. Please do not lose your chance to hire this band. They will take your event to the next level and you will be begging for more!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Pete Ta 路 Married on 12/06/2018

Will do anything to make your day all about you!

We actually own a wedding venue ourselves and I have been the wedding planner for over 300 events, averaging 200 guests and some as small as 30 guests and as large as 380 guests. EVERYONE says "our guest commented the best ever" or "our guests are still talking about them", etc. I will say yes, same here. Our guests ...

Ricky and has team were phenomenal. In one of my first correspondence, Ricky mentioned that they really get a feel of the crowd and will play to their taste. The band was spot on! They arrived extra early and dressed very professionally.

The event was in Palm Springs where it rains 10 days a year. Well, on our day, the rain lasted all day ...36 hours consecutive in fact. This was an outdoor poolside event. The band was so accommodating even with the challenge of the elements. The lead female vocal by the end of the evening was drenched, her dress was soaked yet they continue to work the crowd and moved around the area rather than hide underneath the tent! Absolutely impressive.

But as a wedding professional myself, I will add that Ricky and his team were amazingly flexible. I did not give them a detailed schedule or timeline which caused me to ask for several day of requests. I never heard the word no. As I told Ricky, working with him really taught me a lot about our industry. Hand holding, being compassionate, and genuinely care that this is a big day for your client, doing whatever it takes no matter what the contract terms state is what every vendor should do and Ricky and his team definitely did that.

So, yes, our guests and we are still talking about how wonderful Christien Anthony Music is. Thank you Ricky and your team for being gifted, professional and so compassionate, making our big day truly unforgettable!

PS Weddings cost a lot, no doubt. It is your big day. Have a budget but don't always hire based on price. More times than not you get what you pay for. You can usually judge what you are getting a lot of times alone on just your initial correspondence! Vendors that are professional, quick to respond and accommodating generally are also very creative, quick to put fires out and will go above and beyond. Ricky and his team for sure would be our choice over and over!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jose 路 Married on 06/16/2018

An amazing experience having them play at the party! If I were to have another one I would contact them again!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Darlene 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you christien Anthony music for making our wedding so memorable. The quality of the singing and musicians were top notch. Everyone kept telling me how great you all were. My husband and I couldn鈥檛 be more happy !!
    My best,
    Mr and Mrs. Hernandez

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Christien Anthony Music 4

Heather 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Our event would not have been such a success without the amazing entertainment from Ricky and his team! Not only were they extremely handsome, their interaction with guests made for a relaxed and fun time. They were extremely professional. I love having them at my open houses! We hired a duo playing piano and singing. Someday I hope to be able to have the whole band! You cannot go wrong if you hire them. Most professional standards of quality and talent!!!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 02/24/2018

I hired a duo for my business and they were amazing!! As talented as they were professional. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Leah 路 Married on 09/30/2017

Ricky sang The First time ever I saw your face by Roberta Flack - Ricky delivered!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Amanda 路 Married on 09/23/2016

We have had the privilege to have Christien Anthony Music at not one but two of our most favorite events in our lives. Both times they brought the sound of music to life and exceeded our expectations in doing so. Their ability to show up, look great and sing their hearts out and sing amazing at that! Leaves us no other option then to make them the only artists I would want singing at our next event!
    Oh and how can I forget...my husband hired them for a beautiful singing gram on Valentine's Day!! In one word it was "Extraordinary"

Joshua and Amanda Huizar