Christie Green Photography Reviews

Christie Green Photography 5
Christie Green Photography 6
Christie Green Photography 7

Pamela · Married on 06/25/2016

Christie was the absolute BEST! Her photos are gorgeous... like magazine worthy! She was so accommodating and was willing to do all the crazy things we asked of her, all to get our perfect photos! She was super sweet throughout the process and I couldn't recommend her more highly! You won't regret booking this one!

Sent on 12/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/18/2016

Christie Green did an amazing job with my boudoir photos and wedding photos. She was easy to work with, accommodating and captured our day beautifully. I will certainly use her again.

Sent on 05/05/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/11/2016

I honestly cannot imagine anyone else capturing our day. Christie is Top Notch. She has a creative eye, which is awesome because I do not. I wrote down a few things I wanted documented in picture form and she did all that and then some. I actually really enjoyed watching her do what she had to to get the perfect angle. She has a great sense of humor, is easy going, and totally go-with-the-flow. The photos are breath taking and I cannot wait to share them with my friends and family. There are not enough good things to say. She is a true artist. Go ahead and book Christie Green. You will love your decision and you can rest assured that whatever special day you're planning will be beautifully remembered.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2016

Christie was great! She was professional and helpful. Working with her was easy and she was very clear about everything. She has a lot of different packages and she really works with you to get everything you want out of the day. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Eilis · Married on 12/12/2015

From the initial telephone call to the completion of our wedding she was wonderful. She listened, offered suggestions and created wonderful memories. Christie definitely has a talent and the personality to make her an awesome addition to anyones wedding or special event that they hope to have pictures to remember their day.

Sent on 02/26/2016

I'm a photographer myself so I had a specific list of things I wanted the photographer of my wedding to be, and after searching high and low, there was Christie Green. I saw her website and i was blown away by her style of photos as they were tastefully done and shot. We corresponded a lot through email before we met to discuss the wedding and what we were looking for as far as pictures go. What really blew me away was her organization of the day. She had everything down pat down to travel time which really maximized the time we had at each location for pictures. I'm glad we let her take the reigns here, because she was able to capture some beautiful images in the allotted time. She was able to capture everything we wanted in the 8 hours of time we had her for, and we couldn't be happier with the results. She set up a website page off hers where there are separate logins for us and family with a password so it's a really nice display. Then we were able to download all the original images too from her site so now we have everything she came up with.

Thank you so much for everything Christie, you and your assistant really captured the love and excitement of our day, and we couldn't be happier! I'm so glad we chose you!

Sent on 11/20/2015

I contacted Christie last minute to do a session at a hockey rink as a second chance to wear the dress I had purchased for a very small destination wedding. I expected just a typical professional photographer, but Christie was absolutely amazing about everything and I love, love, love my pictures!! I sent her ideas of pictures I wanted and she worked around a bunch of crazy hockey players to get the shots I wanted and then some I didn't expect. She was fun and friendly with everyone and made the day a wonderful experience. Thank you so much Christie!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Erin · Married on 08/22/2015

We met with Christie at a Starbucks pretty soon after we got engaged and we hit it off with her right away. She is very down to earth, professional, has a great vision and an overall a JOY to work with. We loved her style and how she captured things in a different way; she is totally creative which we loved! We got married at the end of August and received our wedding photos already! We are extremely pleased with how they turned out and we are so thankful for all the amazing moments she captured.

We highly recommend Christie Green! :)

Sent on 09/30/2015

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2015

We cannot say enough positive things about working with Christie. Christie also shot a boudoir photo shoot for me which was a wedding gift to my husband. That was terrifying in the beginning but she made me feel very comfortable and I ended up enjoying the overall experience. Also, she made me feel sane the day of my wedding while being surrounded by crazy haha. The photos I have seen so far from my wedding day are absolutely perfect. I have heard nothing but compliments on the pictures and her work. I definitely recommend her! I forgot to mention, she was 10 months pregnant and shot my wedding in the SUMMER in PHILLY on a FRIDAY. Christie was very professional and just great! What more could you ask for?

Sent on 09/01/2015

Jeff · Married on 07/17/2015

As a fellow wedding photographer, I had very high expectations for the person I would hire to shoot my wedding. Christie was extremely professional from start to finish and her results were incredible. She was very personable and flexible while being discreet and tasteful. My wife and I were thrilled with our experience with Christie Green!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/19/2015

We found Christie when searching for local photographers for our June wedding. We ended up using Christie for our engagement session which we loved! She was very flexible to work with and had great ideas for the pictures. She even accommodated our dog who was a part of the photos. We then booked her for our wedding. She was extremely responsive to all of our needs and made is an amazing guest book from our engagement photos. She made our wedding pictures go by very quickly and really captured everything we wanted. Christie got them all back in a very timely manner and all of our family and friends could not believe how amazing the pictures were! I would definitely reccomend Christie Greem Photography for your big day!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Sarah · Married on 06/13/2015

My husband and I used Christie for our engagement shoot and June 2015 wedding. She was wonderful to work with! She was very easy going and always prompt to answer phone calls and emails when coordinating and planning. While taking pictures she was fun to work with and made everyone at ease, and the pictures turned out wonderful. She has a great eye for creative shots that turned out great. I have had so many compliments on our wedding pictures and our album is beautiful. I would definitely recommend her for any kind of photography, and we would love to use her again in the future!

Sent on 09/26/2015

My husband and I used Christie Green Photography to capture our wedding day in West Chester. To me, our wedding pictures were one of the most important aspects of our wedding, since it captured the tender moments, our family and close friends, and the pictures will be around for years after we say I Do. Christie came highly recommended by another well known photography in the Chester County area who was booked the day of our wedding; I am so glad that we were given Christie's information!

Christie and her staff go above and beyond to meet with you and your groom-to-be in advance of the wedding to ensure that the day is mapped out and that all of your must-have pictures are taken during the day. She is highly professional, very friendly, organized, motivated and an amazing photographer. While I truly cherish all of our family formals and bridal / groom photos, what I really love is her creativity and eye for spontaneous photo journalism. I highly recommend Christie to anyone looking to hire a photographer for a wedding or another important life milestone - anniversary, baby photos, etc. Her and her staff will not disappoint, and they are timely with the turn-around of the edited wedding photos.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Christie listened to what we were looking for and delivered! She made it seem so easy to capture the best moments of the day. She worked with our children in a way that left them comfortable and smiling! We had a hectic schedule and she rolled with the punches. We ended up with so many beautiful pictures and the turnaround time was amazing. would definitely recommend Christie!

Sent on 09/13/2015

Joey · Married on 11/14/2014

Christy was wonderful to work with. She took amazing pics and brough great pose ideas to
    The table. We love the way our pictures turned out! She captured our day and our relationship perfectly.

Sent on 08/29/2015

Lorna · event on 08/17/2014

We have know Christie personally for many years but our daughters senior pictures was our first experience with her as a photographer. We headed to the coast of Maine for outdoor pictures last summer and it was simply breathtaking. In addition to being easy to work with Christie is fun, patient, prompt, has an amazing eye for lighting, creativity and and her vision for the final product is second to none. She is a natural artist and it shows through in the photography work she does. There aren't words enough to explain how well she captures the personality of her subjects and you will not be disappointed!! I highly recommend her !!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Beth · Married on 08/16/2014

The words I would use to describe Christie: energetic, creative, friendly, & fun. I first met Christie when I was a bridesmaid for our friends’ wedding. I witnessed Christie lay down in a muddy puddle to get a great shot of the happy couple. By the end of the wedding shoot, Christie was soaked, but she gladly waded through puddles and climbed on fences to capture the couple at their best. I knew I wanted to have her as my wedding photographer!
    We booked her for our engagement photos and after a fun and funny shoot, we sat down for margaritas and tacos to discuss our wedding day. It was like hanging out with an old friend - we had so much fun getting to know Christie while planning our wedding day. She made some great suggestions to us before, during, and after the wedding. She made us feel special and she captured perfectly the best moments of our extraordinary day. We’ve recommended Christie to multiple friends and we recently booked her for our newborn shots.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Kristin · Married on 08/29/2015

Christie was wonderful to work with and I'd highly recommend her to anyone. From the very beginning she was extremely responsive and answered my hundreds of questions. On the day of she made it so easy for us. She took the pic very efficiently and didn't waste time. My husband DOES NOT like pictures but he was willing to take tons of pictures - Christie made it painless for him. I've only seen a sneak peak so far but I know our pictures will be amazing. Couldn't recommend Christie more!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Christie definitely has an eye for the perfect shot. From our first meeting with her we felt comfortable and had already received a recommendation from a bridesmaid on her work. The day of our wedding Christie arrived on time and was patient during our jam packed day and with the frigid weather. Photography is very stressful!!! But Christie helped things run smoothly and her organization was KEY! Putting together our family formals list prior to our big day was a godsend. I have no idea how we would have navigated the chaos without it! Christie captured the most beautiful light, angles, and most importantly the love on our wedding day. When I look through our album, which Christie designed, every page is a moment and her pictures tell a story from start to finish and all the details in between. I thank Christie for her patience, extreme talent, and for our amazingly amazingly gorgeous one of a kind wedding pictures. We have received hundreds of compliments on them and I don't think I'll EVER look at them enough! :)

Sent on 03/31/2016