Christi Park Photography Reviews

2 | Lake Forest, CA

2 Reviews for Christi Park Photography

Louie · Married on 03/26/2011

Christi Park Photography was recommended to us by our coordinator (LVL Events). We found her extremely likeable & Christi is a true professional. Our wedding was near the ocean & Christi took full advantage of the area to come up with more than just the standard posed wedding shots. She has a good imagination & her calm demeanor allowed us to relax & enjoy the moment.
    During the ceremony & reception, it felt like Christi was everywhere, getting some nice shots, but not in an intrusive way. It was as though she blended in. We have the "good problem" of having many, many good shots to choose from!
    Christi Park is good at what she does, if you are looking for something,
    "outside the box". We strongly recommend her talents.
    Thanks, Christi, for capturing our day in just the right way!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Allison · Married on 02/26/2011

Christi Parks photographs speak for themselves. She is an absolutely amazing photographer and my husband and I are more than thrilled with the photos she took of our wedding and engagement. She was very professional and fun to work with and the final results exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/08/2011