Christa Alexandra Designs Reviews

5.0 out of 5 rating, 26 Reviews
View more information

Katherine Married on 09/16/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa created the most gorgeous custom letterpress wedding invitation suite for our wedding weekend along with beautiful day of stationary. We are still totally in love with our invitations and overall could not have been happier with everything Christa made for us. Christa is talented as a designer, and the manual process she uses on her 100 year old letterpress to create each individual piece of stationary comes through in her absolutely gorgeous work product. Thank you Christa!!
    Juliana Married on 07/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My fiance and I used Christa Alexandra Designs for our wedding invitations. Working with Christa was a pleasure. She understood my vision from the first time we spoke and executed it so beautifully. From the way her proofs were presented to the finished product, everything was so organized and professional. Our invitation suite ended up more beautiful than I could have imagined. The invitation and address process is definitely one of the more stressful tasks when planning a wedding but Christa made it as easy as possible and had everything to us perfectly on time. I would highly recommend her services.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Christa on our wedding invitations and day of stationary for our wedding in May was one our best wedding planning experiences! From the moment I spoke with her on the phone, I knew she understood our wedding vision and was going to make it come to life through our stationary. She translated what I had in my head perfectly! Our wedding invitation suite was so unbelievably beautiful and we received so many compliments from all our guests! Christa worked with us through a few revisions, never complaining when I asked to see something a million different ways. The complimentary day of stationary including menus and escort cards really added an extra special touch to our special day. She even helped us source some farmhouse shutters to use in our escort card display - it was perfect! Christa is a pleasure to work with and her work is worth every penny. Thank you Christa for our amazing wedding stationary that we will cherish forever!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Christina Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa was recommended to me by a friend and I am so happy to have found her! I briefly considered ordering invitations online but decided I felt much more comfortable working with a studio that would be able to provide some guidance. I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for and I'm so glad I decided to work with a professional. Christa's designs are beautiful and she was such a great resource throughout the entire process, always quick to respond to my many random questions and very accommodating to any changes I wanted to make. I received my invitations a few days ago and was beyond thrilled - I knew I would love them but them but seeing them in person, especially the letterpress detail, was really special. The invitations have been one of my favorite parts of the planning process and I would recommend Christa's work to anyone looking for a talented designer and beautiful wedding invitations!
    Rachel Married on 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa was a fantastic find for us as we were looking for custom invitations that wouldn't completely break the bank. We had other invitations sent to us and just couldn't find any that felt like us, with the quality we were expecting. We stumbled upon a design Christa had created for a wedding at our venue and knew right then that we had to have them! We also worked together on some signage for the wedding. Christa was such a professional and so easy to work with. She took our ideas and made them better. She is extremely responsive and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend!
    Averi Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When planning our wedding, my fiancé and I were pretty much on the same page about everything. The only thing we really couldn't agree on were our invitations. We looked through many sites online trying to find an invitation that we both liked and we came up empty handed. Lucky for us, Christa saved the day. Christa's work is absolutely beautiful and by working with her directly, we were able to customize the invitation so that it was exactly what we wanted. She even managed to meld our two styles together to create something that made us both happy.

Working with Christa was great. She responded quickly to every email and made sure that every detail was perfect. We ended up having her do our wedding invitation suite (including addressing for the envelopes), rehearsal dinner invitations, escort cards, table numbers, and thank you cards. I loved that she was able to make sure that every piece coordinated with one another. Most importantly, her work is lovely and unique. We loved our letterpress invitations and they will be a keepsake that we will hold on to. Thank you Christa!
  • User2337129 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa produced escort cards, place cards, ceremony programs, menus and table name cards for me and did a fantastic job. I used Paperless Post for my invites, but definitely would have used her for my invites if I had gone the paper route. I came to Christa only a few weeks before the wedding and she did an amzing job pulling everything together. She was so pleasant and flexible to work with (even when I had some additional last minute requests!). After we discussed the aesthetic I was going for she produced several mock ups and hit it out of that park. She has a fantastic design sense and totally understood what I was hoping for. She also printed on really beautiful, environmentally friendly cotton paper - beautiful and high quality stuff. She hand delivered everything to my parents' house. She's just awesome!
    Justin Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We received the save the dates on Wednesday and we are still raving about them! Everything from the save the dates themselves to the way you packaged them for us was so beautiful and beyond our expectations. We can't imagine anything more perfect than what you have designed for us. You have truly been a pleasure to work with and we are extremely grateful and appreciative for everything you have done for us. Thank you so much for helping us with this element of our special day!
  • User1665449 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa is an incredibly talented artist and designer. Her work shows a level of detail that is not found on website invitations. She is compassionate about her clients and it shows. We could not have asked for a better vendor to collaborate with on the making of our save the dates and invitations. I would recommend Christa to anyone looking for letterpress or customized digital work.
    Sarah Married on 10/18/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa, the owner of Christa Alexandra Designs, is a dear friend from college, so I knew when I got engaged who I would turn to for my “paper” needs. Christa has a beautiful inventory of paper goods to choose from already, or she offers custom design. What is so great about Christa is that she has such a passion for what she does that she puts her clients’ needs and interests first. Throughout the process she confirmed with me several times on my happiness of the product. She was great about communication and following up immediately with any changes/additions. In the end, everything came out beautifully! I was beyond anxious to receive the invitation suite, programs and menus. Christa far exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using Christa Alexandra Designs!
    Kaitlin Married on 08/02/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I originally found Christa through searching on Google for invitation designers in my local area of Vermont. In search Christa's portfolio/website came up and I read about her studio,I saw some sample invites online and learned she had her own letterpress.

To kick things off I met with Christa for coffee to discuss initial ideas and she brought a ton of samples so I could see/touch her work. From there I had a sense of what I wanted and her website process guides you through narrowing down all the choices (paper, font etc..) fairly easily. We picked a design for the invitations and then when it came to approvals I decided to totally change the layout to be more casual and since it was a digital proof and no printing had been done she was totally ok with that.

Through the whole process Christa was fast and responsive and totally professional. Once I received my invites my envelopes had some adhesive dry-out so when I called Christa she called the local Michael's store and had some Martha Stewart envelope glue pre-paid behind the counter. I also coordinated my calligraphy through someone in her network which was very easy and affordable.

I would highly reccommend working with Christa and would welcome the opportunity in the future.
    Jamie Married on 04/12/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I had the pleasure of working with Christa Alexandra Designs for all of the stationary in our wedding. From our initial meeting, I knew she would be a good match for us. We wanted to create invitations that aligned with our nontraditional wedding theme. This didn't phase Christa at all. The concepts that she presented to us were all great. She always offered us multiple options and ideas. I was a bride that didn't know exactly what I wanted, but knew that how I wanted the final look to feel. Christa nailed it and was so great to work with through the entire process. She even surprised us with custom bouquet tags for the bridal party! I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom that is looking for an elegant and versatile stationary designer.
    Carly Married on 04/03/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa (of Christa Alexandra Design) was a treat to work w/! We had a private wedding ceremony, and she created our one-of-a-kind announcements (since invitations weren't necessary). She has such a great eye, and is so creative. Christa is also a great communicator, and she was always available and accessible when we had design questions. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our announcements as do our family and friends!
  • User1558223 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We noticed a beautiful design on Christa's website, and even though we live in Australia (and getting married in New Zealand), Christa was happy to work with us to create the most beautiful wedding stationary.

The design was perfect, and the quality of printing was stunning. We received so many positive comments about the invitations, and all the other things Christa created for us, such as place cards and table numbers.

Christa made everything so easy, and she was extremely professional, patient and responsive. She went above and beyond to ensure that we got everything in plenty of time. Her efficient communication made everything go so smoothly.

Christa, thank you so much for helping make our wedding day perfect.
  • User1417495 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    A quick note to say thank you, as genuinely as I possibly can ,and to tell those of you looking for invitations to hire Christa. I really enjoyed working with her on the invitations. I had a look and feel in mind, and Christa made that happen due to her willingness to take every piece of feedback and incorporate it into the design, without ever making me feel overwhelmed or like a nag. When I wanted to get a custom embosser to do the return address, she coordinated it for us and got everything put together for us. Everything came out perfectly; we had a million complements on our invitations, seating chart, and table numbers.
  • User1326416 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was extremely pleased with all of my wedding stationary provided by Christa Alexandra Designs. I worked with Christa long distance (her in Vermont, me in NY) and did all of our communication through email and over the phone, and everything came out PERFECT. Christa asked me tons of questions about my style and what I was looking for and came up with gorgeous designs for my Save-the-Dates, invitations, table number cards and ceremony cards, and would send them to me through e-mail. I would tell her what I liked and what I wanted changed and we worked together throughout the whole process. It felt really amazing to see how she took my ideas and created something so beautiful (which I never could have done on my own or with anyone else). I know I could not have gotten the same results if I had done what I was originally planning, which was just to find ones I liked online from a cheap web site and order them. Christa worked with me to keep the cost as low as possible, and even went to great efforts sending me tutorials so that I could DIY a few things to save. I highly recommend using her!
    Sara Married on 06/28/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I was lucky enough to work with Christa to design my beautiful wedding invitation suite as well as some day of materials and thank you notes. Christa is absolutely wonderful to work with and she is very talented. From the beginning, I knew I had made the right choice in deciding to work with her! I had looked at local shops as well as some of the online sites for my wedding invitations and I had a really hard time finding something that pulled all my ideas together and to blend all my wedding elements together to convey what my wedding was in my invitation. After just a short phone conversation with Christa, I had a number of mock-ups for invitations. She was very patient as I requested small changes and blending of her different mock-ups, until we came to the perfect one. She even created some fun wording for our info card and our RSVP card - not to mention the details (band and envelope liner) that she suggested really helped to bring everything together for me. I also had her design our favor cards, menus, and thank you notes. I got so many comments on Christa's work - even from my calligrapher who said "it was the most beautiful invitation suite" she had seen! As a note, custom invitations are more expensive than if you were to use a big company but in my opinion you definitely get a deal by working with Christa - a beautiful product you will cherish long after your wedding is over! Thank you Christa for making the most beautiful wedding invitation suite and other wedding materials!
    Colleen Married on 04/20/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa Alexander was one of the best decisions that I made regarding my wedding. She was so professional and timely and worked with me on my budget. She also produced the most amazing, customized invitations that I could dream of! I want to keep using her for everything! I would 100% recommend doing business with her. Simply amazing (and it doesn't hurt that I still get comments on the beauty of her work).
  • Chandler
    Chandler Married on 10/29/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa is absolutely phenomenal at what she does! She is extremely personable and great to work with. She listened to what we had for ideas and was able to put it all together and create a memorable invitation suite for us. All of our family and friends can't stop raving about them. We will definitely be recommending her to everyone that needs a graphic designer. We are so happy we went with the custom made invitations, as they are unique, fun, vibrant and totally us (well, maybe more me, as my favorite colors are pink & green!) but luckily Matt loved them too!!
    Kaitlyn Married on 10/01/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    When I first met with Christa about our wedding invitations, I had a very simple design in mind. I knew I wanted letterpress invitations, but that was as far as my imagination could take me. She offered to design something a little more fun and I am so glad I took her up on her offer. We absolutely love our invitations! They are so beautiful and unique and perfectly us. The letterpress work was true artistry as well - each invitation is its own, beautiful work of art. We receive compliments on our invitations everyday! We just loved working with Christa and appreciate her work more than words can say! She was always professional and worked with me on every little detail. We were so impressed and happy with our invitations that we asked Christa to design our programs and a special poster for our guests to sign - both turned out beautifully! We definitely recommend Christa to everyone and are so thankful we found her for our wedding!
    Laura Married on 09/24/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were having the hardest time finding our perfect wedding paper. It ended up being the most difficult part of the planning process for us. I looked through books and books of invitations and met with different invitation designers in NYC. No one could help me find something that seemed to fit the wedding weekend we were planning. Then, my awesome wedding planner Becca Newton, introduced me to Christa. I looked at her website and chatted with her on the phone and I knew she was the right person. I’m not creative at all so it was hard for me to even articulate exactly what I wanted. Somehow Christa knew all the right questions to ask and very quickly after that conversation she presented me with these stunning invitations. They are the perfect blend of romantic, rustic, refined, and sweet that we wanted. Also I really wanted to put everything in a little folder so that it would be easy for the guests to have everything in one place since it is a destination wedding. Christa even managed to make that look amazing! Working with Christa has really been a dream, she is so easy to communicate with and is eager to make the product exactly what you want. It’s so great to work with people who obviously love what they do. Thank you!
    Amy Married on 08/20/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I really want to thank you for your patience and professionalism. My ideas have really been scattered throughout this whole wedding planning process and you have really helped me tie them all together- not only with the invites but with the general theme and other planning as well. Working with you was was just what I needed to get on the right track. I really appreciate your flexibility, willingness, and ability to work with your clients.

We absolutely loved the invitations! Everything looks so perfect and fits together wonderfully. I love, love the belly band – you were so right in that it ties it all together. Thank you SO much again. It was so cool to see them in real life. My parents really loved how they went with the theme and the feeling of our wedding.
    Candace Married on 09/13/2014
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa is amazing to work with! My fiancee and I had (slightly) neglected the choosing of invitations until the last minute. We were all set to order some on a website, but found the process overwhelming and a little hard to navigate. Luckily, we remembered we met Christa at a bridal show last year and were able to set up a consultation. Once we met with her we knew it was going to be a perfect fit!

The final invitations are beautifully letterpressed and perfectly designed. The colors and texture of the paper play off each other so well. Her expertise helped us make well-informed decisions and she was great to work with - very responsive and attentive to our questions and edits. The proofs provided by Christa are hugely helpful... Everything is laid out so you truly get a sense of how they will look together. When she delivered the final product, I knew exactly what it would look like! And they were all done in time (despite our delayed start time)!
  • User1999425 2+ years ago
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After months of extensive research and ordering invitation samples from four different vendors it was a great relief to find Christa. Her custom design services were the answer to my troubles. Being Hindu and having my husband-to-be from a Chinese family we had distinct ideas about what the invitation should look like. Christa worked with us through several rounds of editing with unwavering professionalism and tremendous patience. She really captured our sense of style and pleased everyone in the process. She has been my favorite wedding vendor to work with and I would recommend her to anyone who seeks a high quality unique look for their special occasion.
    Laura Married on 06/16/2012
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Christa's aesthetic matched mine perfectly and she helped me hone in on ideas for our invitation suite as soon as we started working together. Together, we came up with the perfect rustic but elegant invitations, and many of our guests commented on how beautiful they were. Additionally, Christa created our day-of materials to tie in with our invitations, and she was game for anything. I'm a teacher and wanted to incorporate my student's interpretation of Pete and I getting married, so Christa found a way to use that image for our welcome box tags. We also had our friend make cookies for favors, and Christa designed adorable stickers to seal the cookie bags- again, she will do anything and everything! From our invitations to all of our day-of materials, Christa did an amazing job at creating gorgeous yet highly personalized materials. Most importantly, she is incredibly sweet and dealt with my indecision with grace and professionalism. I changed my mind on her so many times (often, very last minute), and she was always understanding and calming. Thank you Christa!
illustration stars