Chrissy Deming Photography Reviews

33 | Dekalb, IL

33 Reviews for Chrissy Deming Photography

Melissa · Married on 06/29/2013

Chrissy was an excellent photographer for our wedding. We couldn't be happier with her service and the beautiful photographs!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Jamie · Married on 03/29/2013

Amazing photographer! Great attitude and very creative ideas. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2015
  • I

Imelda · Married on 10/13/2012

Chrissy Deming Photography was extremely professional and I loved the results! The wedding album and guest book were beyond my expectations. The experience was smooth and not stressful at all, which is what you want when you are planning an event like a wedding. :)

Sent on 02/19/2015

We had a wonderful experience with Chrissy! Chrissy was so easy to work with and we were so pleased with our pictures. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Heather · Married on 07/21/2012

The thing about weddings is that they're intimate (or they can be). When you hire a photographer he or she ends up sharing this very personal life event with you. Not only do they share it, but they are super close to you all day long, which is why it's so important to hire someone with positive energy who you're comfortable sharing these moments with. I cannot say enough wonderful things about our photographer, Chrissy. She took AMAZING photos of our wedding day! Not only does she take great photos, but she's a pretty awesome person to have around on such an important day. When Chrissy showed up at the hotel, I was running super late and feeling pretty anxious. Chrissy just had this calming presence that really helped me to relax. At the same time, she was professional and able to make things happen when they needed to. Although Chrissy got amazing photos, I never felt like I was being followed by a photographer. Rather, It felt like I had this great friend who wanted to make sure the day went well and just happened to be taking photos. Chrissy is responsive, professional, and has crazy good photography skills. Her warm personality and positive energy are awesome bonuses. I would highly recommend her!

Beth · Married on 10/29/2011

Chrissy was an amazing photographer. She was very professional, while matching our low-key vibe. I've recommended her to pretty much everyone who is looking for a photographer in her area, and hope to have another shoot with her again someday.

Katie · Married on 07/02/2011

Chrissy Demming is one of the best photographers in the area. Not only does she have an amazing gift of capturing your memories in the most beautiful way, but she is so kind and easy to work with. She has done multiple photo shoots for me and my family since our wedding, and I will continue to hire her in the future. She is superb!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Chrissy Deming photography was amazing! They took care of all the set up with our wedding photo locations, and the photos were perfect. I can't reccomend highly enough!

Sent on 02/10/2015