Chris Thomas Music Reviews

75 Reviews for Chris Thomas Music

1 User photo

Chris Thomas Music 1

Jenny · Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience with Chris!

Chris played at our wedding and was fantastic! He played solo during our ceremony and as a duo for our reception and everyone loved him. This was a destination wedding, so planning from states away can be stressful, but Chris was really easy to work with and took any requests we had. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you Jenny for having us play at your wedding at the Pier House Resort in Key West last month and thank you for the nice review!

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2019

Chris Thomas Music made our wedding night!

Chris Thomas Music absolutely made our wedding night the best night of our lives!! He and his 6 piece band played at our wedding reception in Islamorada, Florida Keys at Cheeca Lodge. Their song list is what caught our eye when picking a wedding band and Chris and his band listened to every single one of our song requests for pre dance floor songs and dance floor songs. His band also timed our prerecorded songs for our dances perfectly. My husband and I cannot thank Chris Thomas Music enough for making our wedding night perfect. Every guest raved about the band and songs and we cannot wait to hopefully use them again in the future and also go see them live to relive our night. If you are unsure about a wedding band, go with Chris Thomas Music (and I recommend the 6 piece band) - it will be the best decision you can make for your wedding night!!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Chris Thomas Music 2

Alicia Kinas · Married on 04/26/2019

Chris was amazing. He is a class act.

Chris played at my sons wedding rehearsal dinner/ Welcome party at Hawks Cay resort. He was prompt. Gave us a big list of songs to pick from. We had a mixed crowd and he played music for everyone to enjoy. Everyone was complementing the music. You will be very happy with Chris. He's a class act.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Best wedding band in Key West!

We are so happy with our decision to hire Chris Thomas and his band. His five piece band played our wedding venue and they did a phenomenal job! We had choreography to our first dance so we let Chris know how important it was to play the song exactly how it was recorded and they were perfect! They even learned a few specific songs for us. Chris is a really nice and talented guy and we actually went to go watch him play solo at a restaurant on our honeymoon. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, professional, talented band!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you so much Sam. We really enjoyed playing at your wedding at Sunset Pier at the Ocean Key Resort in Key West!
  • Chloe

Chloe O’Baker · Married on 04/03/2019

Chris helped make our day special and unique!

The music was great. Our families complimented the music, specifically. Chris was also willing to learn and play our favorite song which wasn’t on his playlist. This proves he helps make your day just as special and unique as your relationship!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Decision I Made

Where do I begin!? After reading reviews and watching videos of Chris perform I knew I needed him on my wedding day. From the moment I booked him, he was always available to answer questions or chat through the details of the day. Chris played ukulele at my wedding ceremony at Playa Largo Resort & Spa. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. So much of that credit goes to Chris. He played three different songs for us, each breathtakingly beautiful. Walking down the aisle to "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" with Chris's beautiful vocals and ukulele playing will forever bring tears to my eyes. Thank you Chris for bringing the exact feel and emotion that I hoped for on one of the best days of my life.

All of Our Love, McKenzie and Sean Schnitzer

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jeffrey Morgan · Married on 12/11/2018

Excellent musician

We very much enjoyed Chris playing the piano at our wedding at Saint Peters Episcopal Church in Key West. He was amazing! We recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Chris is a must for a Key West Wedding!

Chris was the musician at both our rehearsal dinner at Waterfront Brewery and wedding ceremony & cocktail hour at Casa Marina. He was the PERFECT addition. So many guests told us how much they enjoyed his music and he created the perfect "island" vibe. He was also so easy to work with leading up to the event making the whole experience great from start to finish. We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Melody · Married on 05/09/2018

Had my event @ The Reach Waldorf Astoria in Key West. I chose the duo and it was absolutely everything I wanted and then some. My guest loved it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2018

We had our wedding at Key West Harbour yacht club. I’m so glad we had Chris as our musician. He was wonderful! Our family and friends are still talking about how great he was! Plus he was super easy to work with! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/17/2018

I am not one to write reviews but I wanted to commend this gentleman. He did our music at our wedding and we got compliments from everyone! He fit right into what we wanted. He answers super fast and even worked with us when we kept changing our wedding song on him. I would highly recommend him and the men he works with!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Heather · Married on 02/21/2018

Good music is key for a great wedding reception, and Chris Thomas nailed it! Chris set the mood for our special day with a great song selection on the beach at Smathers prior to our ceremony. Had guests humming along to songs they know and love during our cocktail hour and kept everyone on the dance floor following dinner. Our guests are still talking about the great time they had dancing the night away with us at Bagatelle in Key West. Chris’ song list covers all genres and he’s open to requests, which kept the guests happy all night. Chris was easy to work with and very responsive to our requests and questions while planning the wedding reception. Look no further for your music entertainment.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris played at our wedding reception and he was fabulous! I really enjoyed working with him throughout the planning process. He was professional, flexible and very prompt with email responses. His song list is extensive and he played an incredible version of a Pirate Looks at 40 for our first dance. Chris really listened to our song ideas and played all of our favorites plus the songs the guests requested throughout the night. Book him for your next event! You will be so pleased with his warm personality and amazing talent.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Brad · Married on 12/02/2017

Chris Thomas provided the music for our wedding at Casa Marina in Key West, then he and his band provided the entertainment for our reception. I have nothing but great things to say about them. They handled everything to make our special day as stress free as possible and rocked the house during our reception. He even learned a special song for our first dance. 5 Stars Plus! Thanks again Chris!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Molly · event on 10/21/2017

We booked Chris Thomas for our Mom's 80th Birthday Party at our family house in Marathon. He was awesome!! We asked for his playlist ahead of the party, which was an impressive list of songs from many different genres of music. He played everything from rock, country, Sinatra, to current pop music. There was something for everyone to enjoy, and he did it all so well!!

Sent on 10/23/2017
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

We had Chris play at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was AMAZING! Everyone at the wedding raved about how great he was and what an awesome voice he had. Everybody was on their feet dancing and nobody wanted to leave the reception at the end of the night! We even wanted to ask Chris to keep playing but unfortunately, due to time restrictions, it wasn't a possibility. (We wished it could have happened!!) I am still getting feedback from guests about how the music was spectacular. Chris was there before the wedding to answer questions and also was accommodating as to the type of music we wanted played at the wedding. We were even fortunate enough to see him play at Ricks in November 2016. He was great. If you have the chance to see him play, it's worth it. Thank you, Chris!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Amy · Married on 04/27/2017

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He is a talented man with will make your event better than imagined.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Chris just played for us at our very small and intimate wedding at the Key West Garden Club and it was magical. Chris was flexible with my last minute changes and even willing to play a song that wasn't on his original list! He was always quick to respond to my emails and super nice in person as well. I would highly recommend hiring Chris to perform at any ceremony whether big or super small like ours. Very talented and accommodating. Thanks Chris!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Devin · Married on 04/04/2017

Chris did a phenomenal job performing our wedding!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Valerie · Married on 03/25/2017

We were so pleased to work with Chris for our wedding reception at Islander Resort in Islamorada. Chris was very responsive during all the planning and was very flexible. All our guests commented on how great the duo (guitarist and keyboardist) were and our Boston family especially loved when they played a special song "Sweet Caroline". I would definitely recommend Chris!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Dallas · Married on 03/11/2017

We got married at the Casa Marina Resort in Key West and selected Chris to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour (we opted for a DJ for the reception out of preference). Chris was very pleasant to work with leading up to the event date and while I never got to personally meet with him, I got a lot of compliments on his music! We were very happy we chose him for our wedding

Sent on 04/20/2017

Caitlin · Married on 03/06/2017

I recently used Chris Thomas for our wedding at Hawks Cay resort. He has a great selection of wedding music to choose from and was even able to accommodate some special requests too. He was already set up when I arrived to our site and was very professional. Chris was quick to respond to my emails and is a true talent! I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Lori · Married on 12/09/2016

Chris just played at our wedding reception at Kelly's Caribbean. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere he created as a solo performer for the near 4 hour cocktail/dancing party we had envisioned. A few of my guests who are in bands themselves couldn't believe how Chris single handedly kept the energy level at peak performance the entire time and the variety of music he played. Very easy to work with and he assisted with coordinating James Wist to play steel drums at the beach for our ceremony. Highly recommend both performers. He also came recommended by Chuck at Kelly's and this made the set up so easy for me as they have a good working relationship and knew just where to have him play to create the casual feel we wanted. Many thanks for a great celebration!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you Lori. I had so much fun performing at your wedding. Happy holidays!

Sherry · event on 12/07/2016

We highly recommend Chris Thomas. We booked him for our Company Party on a Sunset Cruise. He replied to our request quickly; showed up on time; delighted our group with his songs. If you need music for your event you'll be happy you hired Chris. We'll definitely book him again.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thanks Sherry! I had a great time performing at your party on the Sebago. Hope to play for you again sometime soon.