Chris Thomas Music Reviews

67 | Key West, FL

67 Reviews for Chris Thomas Music

Melody · Married on 05/09/2018

Had my event @ The Reach Waldorf Astoria in Key West. I chose the duo and it was absolutely everything I wanted and then some. My guest loved it. Highly recommend!!

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2018

We had our wedding at Key West Harbour yacht club. I’m so glad we had Chris as our musician. He was wonderful! Our family and friends are still talking about how great he was! Plus he was super easy to work with! We highly recommend him!

Barbara · Married on 04/17/2018

I am not one to write reviews but I wanted to commend this gentleman. He did our music at our wedding and we got compliments from everyone! He fit right into what we wanted. He answers super fast and even worked with us when we kept changing our wedding song on him. I would highly recommend him and the men he works with!

Heather · Married on 02/21/2018

Good music is key for a great wedding reception, and Chris Thomas nailed it! Chris set the mood for our special day with a great song selection on the beach at Smathers prior to our ceremony. Had guests humming along to songs they know and love during our cocktail hour and kept everyone on the dance floor following dinner. Our guests are still talking about the great time they had dancing the night away with us at Bagatelle in Key West. Chris’ song list covers all genres and he’s open to requests, which kept the guests happy all night. Chris was easy to work with and very responsive to our requests and questions while planning the wedding reception. Look no further for your music entertainment.

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris played at our wedding reception and he was fabulous! I really enjoyed working with him throughout the planning process. He was professional, flexible and very prompt with email responses. His song list is extensive and he played an incredible version of a Pirate Looks at 40 for our first dance. Chris really listened to our song ideas and played all of our favorites plus the songs the guests requested throughout the night. Book him for your next event! You will be so pleased with his warm personality and amazing talent.

Brad · Married on 12/02/2017

Chris Thomas provided the music for our wedding at Casa Marina in Key West, then he and his band provided the entertainment for our reception. I have nothing but great things to say about them. They handled everything to make our special day as stress free as possible and rocked the house during our reception. He even learned a special song for our first dance. 5 Stars Plus! Thanks again Chris!

• Amber

Amber · Married on 05/21/2017

We had Chris play at our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. He was AMAZING! Everyone at the wedding raved about how great he was and what an awesome voice he had. Everybody was on their feet dancing and nobody wanted to leave the reception at the end of the night! We even wanted to ask Chris to keep playing but unfortunately, due to time restrictions, it wasn't a possibility. (We wished it could have happened!!) I am still getting feedback from guests about how the music was spectacular. Chris was there before the wedding to answer questions and also was accommodating as to the type of music we wanted played at the wedding. We were even fortunate enough to see him play at Ricks in November 2016. He was great. If you have the chance to see him play, it's worth it. Thank you, Chris!

Amy · Married on 04/27/2017

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He is a talented man with will make your event better than imagined.

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Chris just played for us at our very small and intimate wedding at the Key West Garden Club and it was magical. Chris was flexible with my last minute changes and even willing to play a song that wasn't on his original list! He was always quick to respond to my emails and super nice in person as well. I would highly recommend hiring Chris to perform at any ceremony whether big or super small like ours. Very talented and accommodating. Thanks Chris!

Devin · Married on 04/04/2017

Chris did a phenomenal job performing our wedding!

Valerie · Married on 03/25/2017

We were so pleased to work with Chris for our wedding reception at Islander Resort in Islamorada. Chris was very responsive during all the planning and was very flexible. All our guests commented on how great the duo (guitarist and keyboardist) were and our Boston family especially loved when they played a special song "Sweet Caroline". I would definitely recommend Chris!

Dallas · Married on 03/11/2017

We got married at the Casa Marina Resort in Key West and selected Chris to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour (we opted for a DJ for the reception out of preference). Chris was very pleasant to work with leading up to the event date and while I never got to personally meet with him, I got a lot of compliments on his music! We were very happy we chose him for our wedding

Caitlin · Married on 03/06/2017

I recently used Chris Thomas for our wedding at Hawks Cay resort. He has a great selection of wedding music to choose from and was even able to accommodate some special requests too. He was already set up when I arrived to our site and was very professional. Chris was quick to respond to my emails and is a true talent! I highly recommend him!!

Lori · Married on 12/09/2016

Chris just played at our wedding reception at Kelly's Caribbean. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere he created as a solo performer for the near 4 hour cocktail/dancing party we had envisioned. A few of my guests who are in bands themselves couldn't believe how Chris single handedly kept the energy level at peak performance the entire time and the variety of music he played. Very easy to work with and he assisted with coordinating James Wist to play steel drums at the beach for our ceremony. Highly recommend both performers. He also came recommended by Chuck at Kelly's and this made the set up so easy for me as they have a good working relationship and knew just where to have him play to create the casual feel we wanted. Many thanks for a great celebration!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you Lori. I had so much fun performing at your wedding. Happy holidays!

Michelle · Married on 11/20/2016

Chris did an excellent job! He is very talented, and he helped make our wedding an extra special day!

Jessica · Married on 11/20/2016

Chris played at our small, intimate beach wedding in Nov. He was absolutely FANTASTIC!!! He was SO EASY to work with, he gave us EXACTLY what we were looking for, he is extremely reasonably priced -- even when we requested songs outside his play list. He is so talented and his "personal flair" on every song was amazing! We loved his voice and guitar so much that we went to see him play on Duval street the next two nights. That was fun because he so kind and added some of our "wedding songs" to his sets at Hogs Breath. Can not give this guy high enough marks!! He is GREAT!!!

Kimberly · Married on 11/19/2016

Chris did a wonderful job at our wedding on November 19, 2016 at Marriott Beachside in Key West! We had him play acoustic guitar for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the music was just perfect! He has a good variety of music and is very talented and professional. Chris was easy going to work with, and I felt very comfortable planning over phone and email knowing that the music for our ceremony/reception was taken care of. Chris also was very accommodating when I asked if he could arrange for a microphone and the music for my niece to sing during the ceremony. He also last minute was able to accommodate sound system set-up for the Officiant as this is something I realized I forgot the night before the wedding. I would definitely recommend Chris for your wedding! He was great!! Thank you so much Chris for being apart of making our special day so perfect. :)

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

Chris played guitar and sang at our wedding at Pier House in Key West. He was fabulous. Very easy to work with and offered a wide variety of song selections. His music provided the perfect background to our big day and celebration. I absolutely recommend hiring Chris.

Anna · Married on 05/19/2016

Im so happy i booked Chris Tomas to play at our wedding! Chris was always on top of all emails and so easy to work with. He played each and every song i wanted for our ceremony! Thank you so much for your amazing talent and for making our ceremony so special!

Jessica · Married on 05/14/2016

He did an amazing job and knows hundreds of songs! Thanks again Chris!!

ana · Married on 05/12/2016

Chris performed flawlessly, the music was amazing and really helped make our wedding. We believe almost every guest commented on the song choices he made, his timing and delivery. We highly recommend Chris, he was awesome.

Ana and Patrick

Charles · Married on 04/23/2016

We had Chris play for our wedding and he was absolutely terrific! He was great in coordinating with us to make sure everything went fluently and is an incredible musician. We would recommend him to anyone looking for the perfect musician!

• User6641964 · 2+ years ago

Chris was great, would use him again.

Krista · Married on 04/09/2016

Chris was amazing to work with! He created the perfect ambience at our ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. His song choices were so on point and all of our guests were loving it! I would highly recommend using Chris to any bride!