Chris Thomas Music Reviews

87 | Key West, FL

87 Reviews for Chris Thomas Music

• Lauren

Lauren Stanley · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Easygoing, Accommodating & Awesome Band!

We absolutely loved having Chris Thomas Music play at our wedding! Not only did Chris learn a song for me to walk down the aisle to, but he was very helpful bringing extra equipment we needed for the ceremony, and working with me on music choices. He also took requests from our guests and did an amazing job keeping everyone dancing the entire time.
    We got so many compliments on the band, we were so happy we chose him- 10/10.

Sent on 01/22/2020

Maria · Married on 04/04/2020

Chris is a great musician and so easy to work with! He set the exact tone to my wedding that I had envisioned.

Sent on 01/28/2014
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 03/06/2020

Highly Recommend!

Chris Thomas played for our wedding and cocktail hour at The Reach Resort in Key West. His trio band joined him for the remainder of our reception. The entire experience was professional and seamless from start to finish. Chris listened to our wishes and far exceeded our expectations and vision for the evening. Chris along with his trio was simply amazing. Our friends and family just loved them and the dance floor was busy the entire night! They helped make our special night the best ever. We would highly recommend them to anybody!

Sent on 03/11/2020
  • Staci

Staci Paul · Married on 02/28/2020

Solo Performance for Wedding Reception!

We hired to Chris to play solo for our wedding reception at The Perry Hotel. He was easy to communicate with and quick to respond to emails. I would highly recommend Chris to play at any event. All of our guests enjoyed his music. Thanks again, Chris!

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy · Married on 02/22/2020

Rave Reviews

Chris Thomas (Chris Thomas Music) was the perfect choice for the ceremony and cocktail reception at our wedding at the Roof Top Cafe in Key West, FL (it was a small wedding with about 45 people so we didn't have reception music). His song selection was exactly what we wanted to help set the tone while our guests waited for the ceremony to start, for our walk down the aisle and for the cocktail hour. We received so many compliments from the guests. He has a cool Florida Keys style with an extensive music repertoire. Communicating with Chris was easy, too. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. And, you can easily watch him perform at local bars and restaurants in the Keys because he posts his gig calendar on his website. He is great! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/06/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren & Mike · Married on 02/08/2020

Chris brings guests to the dance floor with his music!

Chris was very easy to work with and will customize the music throughout the night to get your guests on the dance floor! Chris did an amazing job at the ceremony and cocktail hour and then his band was amazing at the reception. We danced the night away and would recommend Chris 100%!

Sent on 03/27/2020

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you so much for having me and the band play at your wedding at Sunset Pier at Ocean Key Resort in Key West. You guys were a great crowd and it was a really fun night. Thanks for leaving a nice review too!

Hudson Worthy · Married on 12/28/2019

Wedding Rehearsal Dinner

We had Chris come play at our rehearsal dinner back at the end of December and he was excellent. I looked around for someone to play for our venue in Islamorada and he was the most responsive, informative, and helpful out of anyone else. Day of the rehearsal dinner, he worked great with the catering company that we used and created absolutely zero issues in regards to setting up. Not only was the music great but he was so accommodating to all of our guests who wanted to make toasts or speeches. He played a wide variety of music and he helped create an awesome atmosphere at the rehearsal dinner. I would definitely recommend Chris for any and all of your music needs. He was excellent!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Luisa Fontes · Married on 12/17/2019

Perfect experience

Hiring Chris was definitely one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. We heard him sing a few songs on YouTube and we immediately knew we had to hire him. We got married at the Key Largo Lighthouse and he played solo during the ceremony and cocktail hour. He was even better than I thought he would be, all the guests were very impressed. I hope I get to hear him sing again at another event.

Sent on 02/04/2020

Alison · Married on 12/08/2019

Great musician, great person! Exactly what we were looking for.

My husband and I hired Chris to play solo for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our December wedding at Pierre's (Morada Bay) in Islamorada, FL. We chose Chris because of he emitted the acoustic, relaxed, keys-y vibe we were looking for but what we got was so much more! Chris was kind, responsive, punctual, organized, and overall so helpful! He even gave us tips when it came time to choosing our music. Chris exceeded our expectations and gave our wedding the exact ambiance we wanted. So many of our guests complimented his musical style and voice. We would recommend him to anyone in a heart beat!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Carla · Married on 11/02/2019

Amazing Florida Keys Musician!

We hired Chris to perform solo acoustic for our Wedding Ceremony, and our cocktail reception immediately following, at Pierre's in Islamaroda, Fl. It goes without saying that we are exceedingly pleased we were able to have Chris perform on our wedding day. Chris is a popular man, and we actually ensured to reserve him for our day about a year in advance. He was very communicative and easy to work with in the planning process. On the wedding, he was set up early and prepared with wireless mics and mic lapels for our officiant and groom. His sound system was clear and ample for our outdoor wedding. Additionally, our videographers were able to work seamlessly with Chris's setup to plug into the audio feed.

We had Chris perform acoustic guitar only, with no vocals, during our ceremony. We provided 3 requested songs; one for our processional, one for the bride/father walk, and then the first song to be played after we were announced husband and wife. One of our first memories after being announced is being hearing Chris play that requested song, perfectly timed!

Chris also did a superb job during our cocktail hour. We had him play musician's choice, and he was able to set an amazing atmosphere to start our reception. It's an easy decision, if you are looking for a talented, relaxed, and professional musician, Chris is the guy. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Patty

Patty Abril · Married on 10/25/2019

Great experience

From my first email to Chris, the communication was excellent. We had a very small wedding at with just very close family, so we just had him and no other musicians for our ceremony and dinner. Throughout the process, I was able to go over a lengthy list of music that he plays, so that I could let him know what songs we liked. He worked with me on the details of our music for the ceremony on the beach at the Islamorada Fish Company in the Florida Keys, and it all worked out beautifully. And, afterward, everyone enjoyed hearing his tunes when we moved over to the Zane Grey Lounge for dinner.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 10/18/2019

Wedding 11/1/19

My husband and I got married on 11/1/19 in Key West and hired Chris for our wedding and reception and couldn’t have been happier. He is very professional, accommodating, and very quick with communication. We decided to go with the live music and DJ combo with DJ Gunz. They both played at our reception at Margaritaville Resort and Chris played for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We got so many compliments on them during and after the wedding. I would recommend hiring Chris for your wedding! Thank you, Chris, for everything! Such a memorable week!

Sent on 12/03/2019

Jenny · Married on 05/10/2019

Great experience with Chris!

Chris played at our wedding and was fantastic! He played solo during our ceremony and as a duo for our reception and everyone loved him. This was a destination wedding, so planning from states away can be stressful, but Chris was really easy to work with and took any requests we had. I would highly recommend him!!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you Jenny for having us play at your wedding at the Pier House Resort in Key West last month and thank you for the nice review!

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2019

Chris Thomas Music made our wedding night!

Chris Thomas Music absolutely made our wedding night the best night of our lives!! He and his 6 piece band played at our wedding reception in Islamorada, Florida Keys at Cheeca Lodge. Their song list is what caught our eye when picking a wedding band and Chris and his band listened to every single one of our song requests for pre dance floor songs and dance floor songs. His band also timed our prerecorded songs for our dances perfectly. My husband and I cannot thank Chris Thomas Music enough for making our wedding night perfect. Every guest raved about the band and songs and we cannot wait to hopefully use them again in the future and also go see them live to relive our night. If you are unsure about a wedding band, go with Chris Thomas Music (and I recommend the 6 piece band) - it will be the best decision you can make for your wedding night!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Alicia Kinas · Married on 04/26/2019

Chris was amazing. He is a class act.

Chris played at my sons wedding rehearsal dinner/ Welcome party at Hawks Cay resort. He was prompt. Gave us a big list of songs to pick from. We had a mixed crowd and he played music for everyone to enjoy. Everyone was complementing the music. You will be very happy with Chris. He's a class act.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Samantha · Married on 04/13/2019

Best wedding band in Key West!

We are so happy with our decision to hire Chris Thomas and his band. His five piece band played our wedding venue and they did a phenomenal job! We had choreography to our first dance so we let Chris know how important it was to play the song exactly how it was recorded and they were perfect! They even learned a few specific songs for us. Chris is a really nice and talented guy and we actually went to go watch him play solo at a restaurant on our honeymoon. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, professional, talented band!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Chris Thomas Music's reply:

Thank you so much Sam. We really enjoyed playing at your wedding at Sunset Pier at the Ocean Key Resort in Key West!
  • Chloe

Chloe O’Baker · Married on 04/03/2019

Chris helped make our day special and unique!

The music was great. Our families complimented the music, specifically. Chris was also willing to learn and play our favorite song which wasn’t on his playlist. This proves he helps make your day just as special and unique as your relationship!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • McKenzie

McKenzie · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Decision I Made

Where do I begin!? After reading reviews and watching videos of Chris perform I knew I needed him on my wedding day. From the moment I booked him, he was always available to answer questions or chat through the details of the day. Chris played ukulele at my wedding ceremony at Playa Largo Resort & Spa. I can't tell you how many people came up to me and told me it was the best ceremony they have ever been to. So much of that credit goes to Chris. He played three different songs for us, each breathtakingly beautiful. Walking down the aisle to "I Can't Help Falling In Love With You" with Chris's beautiful vocals and ukulele playing will forever bring tears to my eyes. Thank you Chris for bringing the exact feel and emotion that I hoped for on one of the best days of my life.

All of Our Love, McKenzie and Sean Schnitzer

Sent on 03/26/2019

Jeffrey Morgan · Married on 12/11/2018

Excellent musician

We very much enjoyed Chris playing the piano at our wedding at Saint Peters Episcopal Church in Key West. He was amazing! We recommend him highly.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 12/01/2018

Chris is a must for a Key West Wedding!

Chris was the musician at both our rehearsal dinner at Waterfront Brewery and wedding ceremony & cocktail hour at Casa Marina. He was the PERFECT addition. So many guests told us how much they enjoyed his music and he created the perfect "island" vibe. He was also so easy to work with leading up to the event making the whole experience great from start to finish. We can't recommend him enough!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Melody · Married on 05/09/2018

Had my event @ The Reach Waldorf Astoria in Key West. I chose the duo and it was absolutely everything I wanted and then some. My guest loved it. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/25/2018

We had our wedding at Key West Harbour yacht club. I’m so glad we had Chris as our musician. He was wonderful! Our family and friends are still talking about how great he was! Plus he was super easy to work with! We highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Barbara · Married on 04/17/2018

I am not one to write reviews but I wanted to commend this gentleman. He did our music at our wedding and we got compliments from everyone! He fit right into what we wanted. He answers super fast and even worked with us when we kept changing our wedding song on him. I would highly recommend him and the men he works with!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Heather · Married on 02/21/2018

Good music is key for a great wedding reception, and Chris Thomas nailed it! Chris set the mood for our special day with a great song selection on the beach at Smathers prior to our ceremony. Had guests humming along to songs they know and love during our cocktail hour and kept everyone on the dance floor following dinner. Our guests are still talking about the great time they had dancing the night away with us at Bagatelle in Key West. Chris’ song list covers all genres and he’s open to requests, which kept the guests happy all night. Chris was easy to work with and very responsive to our requests and questions while planning the wedding reception. Look no further for your music entertainment.

Sent on 03/16/2018

Andrea · Married on 12/09/2017

Chris played at our wedding reception and he was fabulous! I really enjoyed working with him throughout the planning process. He was professional, flexible and very prompt with email responses. His song list is extensive and he played an incredible version of a Pirate Looks at 40 for our first dance. Chris really listened to our song ideas and played all of our favorites plus the songs the guests requested throughout the night. Book him for your next event! You will be so pleased with his warm personality and amazing talent.

Sent on 12/19/2017