Chris Thomas Creative Reviews

18 Reviews for Chris Thomas Creative

• Julie

Julie · Getting married on 09/26/2020

So excited!

Chris' wedding videos are all amazing. I couldn't be more excited to work with him and see the final product of our video. He is very easy to communicate with and very reasonably priced.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Chris Thomas Creative's reply:

Thanks Julie! I'm just as excited to be part of your special day and to make a memorable video for both you and Jack!

Megan · Getting married on 06/22/2019

We could not have been happier with Chris, his team, and the outstanding work he did for us on our wedding day. He is an amazing talent and his footage was even better than we could have imagined. He truly takes time in the months leading up to the big day to get to know you as a couple better, which inspires his work. Most importantly he truly listens to you and your vision for the day and he beautifully and naturally captures the moments you are most looking for. It was very refreshing for a vendor to get to know us on more of a personal level in order capture what is most important to you. On our wedding day, he remembered everything we wanted to capture, audio and video, without reminder or hesitation. Chris was able to capture moments in our video that were not captured in our photographs, which we were incredibly grateful for when we saw our video. He is also extremely professional and kind; during your day you don’t even notice him being there because he is silently in the background capturing every moment and not competing with other vendors, etc. He was easy to get in touch with, got our video back to us quickly, and even gave us a sneak peek of our wedding footage within days of our wedding! Our video he created was our favorite product we received from our wedding and we will continue to watch it and remember our special day for years to come. We would recommend to everyone to hire a videographer for their day and to use Chris and his company to capture their best day ever!

Sent on 12/31/2017

CHRISTOPHER DUBOIS · Married on 08/28/2018

Great all around experience!

Chris was very laid back and easy going from the beginning. His approach, as he told us, was "documentary style" where he would sit back and capture everything without even knowing he was there. This absolutely came true, and there were plenty of times where I don't even remember him being there. But sure enough, he captured all the moments we were expecting, and even some we didn't see! Chris was very professional and courteous throughout the entire process, and was timely with finishing/delivering the video. Overall, Chris was excellent to work with, but the thing that really sets him apart is his talent. The video he shot and edited for us came out excellent, and just by looking at his other work, you can clearly tell that he has an incredible eye and talent for this work. I would highly recommend Chris for your wedding video, or any other video project you may need.

Sent on 11/26/2018

Chris Thomas Creative's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure being part of your wedding, wishing you and Jo-ann all the best!

Bianca · Married on 08/11/2018

A+++ videographer, highly recommend!

Chris was incredibly professional from the first day we met at our initial meeting to the day of the wedding and through recent emails regarding our video link, creating a shareable link for our social media accounts, and sending us the raw footage! Our wedding video came out amazing, better than imagined and was great quality. You will not be disappointed when you hire Chris Thomas Creative as your videographer!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Chris Thomas Creative's reply:

Thanks so much Bianca, it was a pleasure working with you and Jon on the big day!! I wish you all the best and all the happiness in the world on your new adventure together!

Adam · Married on 06/29/2018

Picking the videographer was my *one* job (by my request) so I knew I had to get it right. When I found Chris, I knew he was the one. His work spoke for itself.

We met him in person a couple months before the wedding, got to know eachother, and answered his questions about the day and our vision for the video.

The final product was amazing. He hit all the right moments and captured the spirit of the day perfectly. People have told us that it just felt like "us," which is nice. I feel like some videographers put too much of their creative stamp on their work and almost make it about themselves. Chris has a way of artfully revealing the moments - big and small - that made our wedding unique.

We were on a budget, of course, but found his pricing to be very fair - and when you look at video as an investment, something that you'll have and re-watch when you're 40, 50, 60, 70, etc., the cost seems minuscule for what you get.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Chris Thomas Creative's reply:

Adam, thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you and Isa on your wedding day and I'm so glad to hear to that it was everything you wanted!

All the best!

Kristen · Married on 09/16/2017

My sisters and I got this as a wedding gift to our sister and her husband. Chris and his team were great to work with leading up to the wedding day and on the day itself. They got footage from all aspects of the day and made sure to capture all the special moments, even video of the still photography which turned out to be a great element in the video. The video itself came out awesome, we were really happy with the mix of audio clips and video footage that made the whole video come together.

Sent on 12/03/2017

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

Chris and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! Chris was great to work with leading up to our wedding, and day of they were so easy to be around, which made the video feel very natural. We hardly noticed they were there, in the best way possible! :) We were blown away when we got our edited video back! Chris is very talented, and the resulting video was something we're so excited to have forever. If you're looking for a videographer, look no further!!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Caroline · Married on 08/12/2017

Chris was great to work with. Very professional, easy going, and independent- we barely knew he was there, but he captured everything! He has an artistic eye and the video turned out awesome. Additionally, he was cooperative with our photographer which was appreciated. We liked how his packages were flexible so that we could get the full raw footage in addition to a fully edited social media trailer for a good value. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2017

Chris Thomas Creative's reply:

Thank you Caroline! It was a pleasure to be part of your special day. You and your family were so much fun to work with! We wish you and Rob all the best!

Meredith · Married on 07/15/2017

Chris is the absolute best and worth every penny! We love him and would use him again and again!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Hannah · Married on 10/10/2015

I don't think it is possible for my husband and I to be any happier with our wedding video. Chris and his assistant (also Chris!) did such a fabulous job. It is hard to come by high quality work that fits in a wedding budget- but Chris Thomas Creative was super affordable and offers exactly what we were looking for in a video! I have had people whom I haven't spoken to in years watch the video and say they got teary eyed or cried...that's saying something! Chris is wonderful to work with, and was like a fly on the wall, making it easier for my husband and I to be ourselves in front of the camera. I am so happy to have this keepsake wedding video to always look back on.

Sent on 11/17/2015
  • W

Wan · Married on 07/05/2015

Chris is very friendly and easy to work with. He was able to accommodate us with our low budget and still produced a beautiful wedding video for us. The turnaround time on the video was fast. The quality of production and the moments Chris chose to put in the edit are amazing. We would highly recommend Chris Thomas Creative.

Sent on 12/15/2015

When I first started the wedding planning process I was on the fence about hiring a videographer. I could not have been happier with my decision to hire Chris Thomas Creative! They were professional and attentive to all the details of my wedding. Throughout the day they were unobtrusive and respectful towards all our guests and other vendors. I was ecstatic with the final results! The video brought tears to our families and friends eyes as they watched the joy in this film. I am so glad I decided to hire a videographer that could capture the excitement and joy of our wedding day! Thank you Chris Thomas Creative, we will forever enjoy watching our video and reliving our wedding day.

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Choosing Chris Thomas Creative to film our wedding was one of the best decisions that we made. Chris Cucinotto and his assistant Chris were courteous and professional, laid back, very reasonably priced, and, most importantly, produced a beautiful and memorable video. My husband and I got married on September 9, 2017 at the Allen Farm on Martha's Vineyard. We choose the 5-7 minute highlight video plus raw footage. When I first met Chris he explained that his company takes a fly-on-the-wall approach to filming. Chris stayed true to his word. I barely noticed the two videographers at the wedding ceremony, and even had trouble spotting them as I looked around the church. Chris and Chris arrived early on the wedding day and stayed late. They were easy-going and rolled with the flow of our crazy group. They blended well with the crowd were a lot of fun, which took some stress out of the wedding day. In terms of the quality of the video, we could not have been more pleased. Chris and Chris captured moments from the day that I was not able to see as the bride, such as my husband getting ready with his groomsmen and the flower girl/ ring bearer walking down the aisle. I was especially impressed with the selection of footage from the reception speeches, both heartwarming and hilarious. There was a nice flow and very professional look to the highlight video, which was the perfect length for sharing. Chris Thomas was also able to provide drone footage for aerial shots of our spectacular wedding venue, which added another dimension to the video. On the wedding morning, Chris sent me a sneak peak of drone footage which was a really nice way to start the day. CTC offered this drone footage for only a small additional fee. Other companies we looked at charged 3 to 4 times as much for similar quality drone footage. We were initially on fence about hiring a videographer due to cost concerns, but CTC made this decision a no brainer.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Colleen · Married on 08/27/2016

Having a videographer at my wedding was very important to me, for the main reason of watching the ceremony and hearing the words for years to come. A friend was going to do our wedding but soon realized he was in a wedding himself the same day and that lead me on a crazy search to find a videographer that did not cost a fortune, which lead me to finding Chris on WeddingWire. Though it was a little tricky getting in touch with Chris around the holidays, working with him was great. On our wedding day, Chris and his second shooter, Chris, were prompt and ready to start shooting. They worked well with our photographer and once the ceremony started I didn't even realize they were around. Once we received our final video, I started crying because it was everything I hoped it would be. It captured all of the happiness and excitement of our day, scattered with the small moments that only a skilled videographer could capture and highlight. In addition to the video we also received the raw footage so I could watch and listen to the whole ceremony uncut and hear all the commentary you don't hear on the video.

Sent on 11/07/2016
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 10/20/2015

High Quality Video at a very reasonable price

At first we weren't going to hire a videographer, but as time went on and I read more articles and wedding sites that mentioned the #1 regret brides have is not hiring a videographer, I knew I needed to hire one. I began my search kind of late, like February for a September wedding. I didn't want to break the bank on a video, but wanted really great quality. I spent hours watching local videographers Vimeo channels trying to gauge their style and ability to tell love stories. I came across Chris, and after crying watching a few wedding videos (of people I don't even know) I knew that he would be able to capture our day and the emotions in a way that would bring back all the feels. If I was crying over a strangers love story, I trusted him to capture mine.

After just a few emails back and forth and a couple phone calls, we decided to book Chris. He is easy to talk to and understands the vision. He is very reasonably priced and was able to customize a package for us.

I left everything up to him in regards to the video and couldn't be happier with the result. After watching our highlight clip, all the feels from our wedding were brought back to life.

Thanks Chris for capturing our day! Anyone considering Chris, I couldn't recommend him more!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Meredith · Married on 05/24/2015

Chris (and his second shooter Alec) were wonderful to work with. They were non intrusive throughout the day, provided some comic relief when I (the bride) definitely needed some, and captured great shots (and as an artist, I'm very picky when it comes to aesthetics). Chris was very flexible, with amazing prices. They both drove down to CT for a very early start of the day (brunch wedding) and stuck around for 8 hours or so. They came first to my house where I was getting ready, and then drove to the venue where we had the ceremony and reception-- no extra cost. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2015

Lindsay · Married on 06/14/2014

Chris was great and our video came out awesome!!!

Sent on 03/03/2015