135 Reviews for Chris Styles Events

One Event Per Day (13)
Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (4)
Bilingual MC (1)

Chris Styles is the best Wedding DJ around. He did our wedding at the Madison Hotel in D.C live on TV on WUSA9. He did our lighting, Photo booth and of course was our DJ. Had an amazing playlist for us. Excellent DJ by far thanks for everything DJ Styles.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/19/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris and his team are amazing

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/5/18, 1 Review
4.2

Chris was great! He kept the party moving all night.

Profile Picture jaime, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Chris Styles Events photobooth for my wedding and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it, the attendant was professional and friendly, and the everything went smoothly. Chris would always reply to my emails or text messages immediately whenever I had questions. Highly recommend for any event!

Profile Picture brittany, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I think he's the best way to Go If you want to have a good time

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - Mellissa & Elli
wedding
Profile Picture Elli, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the opportunity to have Chris Styles DJ our wedding. He was professional, available and timely with all things related to our wedding. We would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a true professional take care of their friends and family without worry. I would highly recommend him to anyone having a special occasion and in need of a DJ/MC.

Profile Picture Dustin, 4/27/18, 1 Review
4.7

Chris has a great personality! He was friendly and responsive.

Profile Picture Megan, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Chris Styles for our wedding this past Saturday. We were so lucky to have him. He got everybody on the dance floor for the entire night. My legs are still sore from jumping around from start to finish. He is great to work with. He is professional, flexible, and accountable. If you plan on having any type of event in the DMV I highly suggest DJ Chris Styles. He is the best in the business. I got nothing but positive feedback from all my guest on how much fun they had at my wedding. Thanks for making my wedding a special one that everybody will remember DJ Chris Styles. You are truely the best! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are reading this review, I'm going to say the most important thing first: Forget the rest and book DJ Chris Styles.

When it came to looking for a DJ, only one name came to mind. DJ Chris Styles. I didn't even know he worked wedding events but I happened to come across his website when I was searching and knew I had to book him ASAP. Chris was the only DJ we looked into and talked to and we chose to book him right away. From the moment we signed, he was so quick to respond to calls/emails/texts and he was always so professional & helpful.

As soon as we met with him, my now husband and I loved his vibe and ability to recognize our taste in music and he nailed it on our wedding day. Like, NAILED IT. I can't get over how great Chris is and all our guests that were in attendance would 100% agree as they have been asking for his playlist from our wedding since our wedding ended. Chris was even kind enough to ask if we wanted to incorporate any Korean songs knowing we were Korean so he can be quite eclectic with his playlist. He knows how to work the crowd as he is a SEASONED and PROFESSIONAL DJ. Please don't low-ball on your DJ and book people who just play songs off their Macbook and call themselves "professionals".

My husband & I are so incredibly glad & honored that we were able booked DJ Chris Styles for our wedding and, as strange as it sounds, he will forever hold a special place in our hearts for making our wedding day more fun than any club we have ever been to.

Profile Picture Aimie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Styles was great! We didn't have a lot of songs picked out, but he picked up what we were looking for, almost immediately! He kept the reception moving and dancing the whole time. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Dean, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of my friends had recommended I look into DJ Chris Styles for my wedding and I am SO glad that I did! I chose a package that had him cover ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and with a wedding that had guests ranging from age 5-85 years old - EVERYONE was on the dance floor!!! It was the best day of my life and people are still talking about (almost a month later) how much fun our wedding was out of all the other weddings they had been to that year. I can't thank DJ Chris Styles enough, and sure hope that I can be a guest at a wedding where he is DJing in the future because it was one heck of a party!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Seriously, stop searching for a Dj and book Chris Styles right now. Booking a Dj can be nerve wracking because if you haven’t seen them live then how do you know if they are what you are looking for? This review is all you need. From the first time we spoke until the last moment of our wedding Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. He gave us great ideas and answered any questions we had. His amazing energy and enthusiasm kept our guests dancing and having fun throughout our entire reception. The dance floor was never empty. I have had SO many guests tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to and I may be biased but I couldn’t agree more. He gets to know you as a couple and the feel you want your wedding to be like and makes it happen. He even engaged with us during our reception to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. When I told my wedding coordinator that Chris was our DJ she was so excited because she knew he would make everything perfect. My wedding was the most magical day of my life and Chris Styles was a huge contributor to making that happen. Do yourself a favor and book him right now.

Profile Picture Elyce, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a wonderful time and we thank you for your service . i will refer any friends that needs your professional music/DJ skills.

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - Dayna & Anthony Ward
Profile Picture Anthony , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nelson was so great to work with. He was very responsive to all our questions and showed his professionalism from day one. He made our night with all the great music. We have made sure to recommend him to other friends and family.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved Josh. He rolled with the whole show, changes to events and even really weird event spaces. We couldn't be happier with his service!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the only DJ we spoke to and we knew immediately that we had to have him at our wedding. Chris is super easy to talk to and very responsive. (We also knew his work from 99.5 so it was kind of a no brainer.) He got the party started and kept it going on all night long. He even Included some kpop songs for our family that flew in from Korea! He threw in a few surprises for us as well and the whole night was just absolutely perfect. Go with Chris, I promise you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Julianna, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with Chris Styles DJs - Nelson did a great job! He helped us create a plan for our music (and helped recommend songs when we were stuck on trying to figure out what we wanted) and did a great job reading our crowd and getting the party going. Definitely recommend working with Chris Styles DJs - ask for Nelson!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used one of Chris Styles DJ's, Mike four our wedding in Oct 2017 and he was great. We met with Mike about 10 months before our wedding and we knew right away that Mike was a great guy and that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. About 2 weeks before our wedding we had a phone conversation with Mike just to go over details and confirm things which helped a lot. They also provided uplighting which transformed the space and looked great. Mike was very good at reading the crowd and knowing which songs to play to keep everyone dancing. I was worried that there would not be a lot of dancing at my wedding but Mike was able to keep a packed dance floor. My friends and I had so much fun dancing and we're so glad we picked Mike! He also was able to quickly download instrumental versions of 2 songs at the wedding because one of our groomsmen is in a well known band that tours internationally and one of the bridesmaids is a professional singer in the UK so they got on the mic and did amazing performances. I can't say enough great things about how easy it was to work with Chris and Mike, the least stressful of all wedding vendors and a great value, very affordable!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

DJ sway with chris styles djs was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He had the perfect balance between our requests and songs he knew would get everyone on the dance floor. He was great to work with, came on time and was very reliable! The best part about him was that he did a great job as MC but didn't try to talk and steal the show the whole reception! I would definitely recommend both him and Chris Styles DJs!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very responsive and helpful with choosing entrance music. Definitely kept the party going all night long!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had Chris Styles as our wedding DJ and he absolutely crushed it! All of our guests loved him, and he kept people on the dance floor all evening. Chris was easy to get a hold of for any questions, and went over in great detail our wedding timeline so everything went flawless. We recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Keenan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Styles had my wedding reception rocking! He did a great job and we would choose him all over again.

Profile Picture Lakita, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best- was extremely receptive to what we wanted and also gave great suggestions and helped us figure things out we would have never even thought of. Most importantly he kept the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture Tommy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an excellent job at our wedding! The sound system in the 3 locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all excellent. He did a great job using the custom playlist we made before the processional and for the reception entrance. The dinner playlist that we asked for was spot-on, as was the reception dance mix. Jenna and I were especially thankful for Chris' decision to keep the Motown-era songs going, as that kept the majority of our guests out on the dance floor. All MC-announcements for the wedding were energetic and accurate as well as appropriately timed. We called a few audibles during the reception that Chris was able to accommodate as well. Thanks again Chris.

-Chris & Jenna

Profile Picture Chris, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

We were quite pleased with the services provided by Chris Styles DJs for our wedding. Chris and Josh were a lot of fun and had our guests on the dance floor the entire time. In addition to providing music for our reception, they also did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were flexible and very easy to work with. They provided uplighting for a very reasonable price included in our package and it truly transformed our space. We were only disappointed that they played some songs during the reception dancing that had already been played earlier in the evening for intros, etc. and thought it was a little unprofessional when, at the end of the night, Chris complained to the bride about the quality of the vendor meal provided by our caterer. We felt this was not the appropriate time for such a conversation and that it might have been better had he provided that feedback directly to our caterer. That said, overall we really enjoyed working with Chris Styles DJs and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services for their wedding! They know how to put on a great party and I can promise you that your guests will be up and moving and having a great time the ENTIRE time!!

Profile Picture User1496997, Recently Married, 8 Reviews