127 Reviews for Chris Styles Events

One Event Per Day (13)
Uplighting (10)
Liability Insurance (4)
Bilingual MC (1)

We had DJ Chris Styles for our wedding this past Saturday. We were so lucky to have him. He got everybody on the dance floor for the entire night. My legs are still sore from jumping around from start to finish. He is great to work with. He is professional, flexible, and accountable. If you plan on having any type of event in the DMV I highly suggest DJ Chris Styles. He is the best in the business. I got nothing but positive feedback from all my guest on how much fun they had at my wedding. Thanks for making my wedding a special one that everybody will remember DJ Chris Styles. You are truely the best! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are reading this review, I'm going to say the most important thing first: Forget the rest and book DJ Chris Styles.

When it came to looking for a DJ, only one name came to mind. DJ Chris Styles. I didn't even know he worked wedding events but I happened to come across his website when I was searching and knew I had to book him ASAP. Chris was the only DJ we looked into and talked to and we chose to book him right away. From the moment we signed, he was so quick to respond to calls/emails/texts and he was always so professional & helpful.

As soon as we met with him, my now husband and I loved his vibe and ability to recognize our taste in music and he nailed it on our wedding day. Like, NAILED IT. I can't get over how great Chris is and all our guests that were in attendance would 100% agree as they have been asking for his playlist from our wedding since our wedding ended. Chris was even kind enough to ask if we wanted to incorporate any Korean songs knowing we were Korean so he can be quite eclectic with his playlist. He knows how to work the crowd as he is a SEASONED and PROFESSIONAL DJ. Please don't low-ball on your DJ and book people who just play songs off their Macbook and call themselves "professionals".

My husband & I are so incredibly glad & honored that we were able booked DJ Chris Styles for our wedding and, as strange as it sounds, he will forever hold a special place in our hearts for making our wedding day more fun than any club we have ever been to.

Profile Picture Aimie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Styles was great! We didn't have a lot of songs picked out, but he picked up what we were looking for, almost immediately! He kept the reception moving and dancing the whole time. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Dean, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of my friends had recommended I look into DJ Chris Styles for my wedding and I am SO glad that I did! I chose a package that had him cover ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and with a wedding that had guests ranging from age 5-85 years old - EVERYONE was on the dance floor!!! It was the best day of my life and people are still talking about (almost a month later) how much fun our wedding was out of all the other weddings they had been to that year. I can't thank DJ Chris Styles enough, and sure hope that I can be a guest at a wedding where he is DJing in the future because it was one heck of a party!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a wonderful time and we thank you for your service . i will refer any friends that needs your professional music/DJ skills.

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - Dayna & Anthony Ward
Profile Picture Anthony , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nelson was so great to work with. He was very responsive to all our questions and showed his professionalism from day one. He made our night with all the great music. We have made sure to recommend him to other friends and family.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved Josh. He rolled with the whole show, changes to events and even really weird event spaces. We couldn't be happier with his service!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the only DJ we spoke to and we knew immediately that we had to have him at our wedding. Chris is super easy to talk to and very responsive. (We also knew his work from 99.5 so it was kind of a no brainer.) He got the party started and kept it going on all night long. He even Included some kpop songs for our family that flew in from Korea! He threw in a few surprises for us as well and the whole night was just absolutely perfect. Go with Chris, I promise you won’t regret it!

Profile Picture Julianna, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We really enjoyed working with Chris Styles DJs - Nelson did a great job! He helped us create a plan for our music (and helped recommend songs when we were stuck on trying to figure out what we wanted) and did a great job reading our crowd and getting the party going. Definitely recommend working with Chris Styles DJs - ask for Nelson!

Profile Picture Michele, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used one of Chris Styles DJ's, Mike four our wedding in Oct 2017 and he was great. We met with Mike about 10 months before our wedding and we knew right away that Mike was a great guy and that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. About 2 weeks before our wedding we had a phone conversation with Mike just to go over details and confirm things which helped a lot. They also provided uplighting which transformed the space and looked great. Mike was very good at reading the crowd and knowing which songs to play to keep everyone dancing. I was worried that there would not be a lot of dancing at my wedding but Mike was able to keep a packed dance floor. My friends and I had so much fun dancing and we're so glad we picked Mike! He also was able to quickly download instrumental versions of 2 songs at the wedding because one of our groomsmen is in a well known band that tours internationally and one of the bridesmaids is a professional singer in the UK so they got on the mic and did amazing performances. I can't say enough great things about how easy it was to work with Chris and Mike, the least stressful of all wedding vendors and a great value, very affordable!

Profile Picture Kate, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, One Event Per Day, Uplighting

DJ sway with chris styles djs was the perfect DJ for our wedding! He had the perfect balance between our requests and songs he knew would get everyone on the dance floor. He was great to work with, came on time and was very reliable! The best part about him was that he did a great job as MC but didn't try to talk and steal the show the whole reception! I would definitely recommend both him and Chris Styles DJs!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Very responsive and helpful with choosing entrance music. Definitely kept the party going all night long!

Profile Picture Meghan, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Had Chris Styles as our wedding DJ and he absolutely crushed it! All of our guests loved him, and he kept people on the dance floor all evening. Chris was easy to get a hold of for any questions, and went over in great detail our wedding timeline so everything went flawless. We recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Keenan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Styles had my wedding reception rocking! He did a great job and we would choose him all over again.

Profile Picture Lakita, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was the best- was extremely receptive to what we wanted and also gave great suggestions and helped us figure things out we would have never even thought of. Most importantly he kept the dance floor full all night!

Profile Picture Tommy, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris did an excellent job at our wedding! The sound system in the 3 locations (ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception were all excellent. He did a great job using the custom playlist we made before the processional and for the reception entrance. The dinner playlist that we asked for was spot-on, as was the reception dance mix. Jenna and I were especially thankful for Chris' decision to keep the Motown-era songs going, as that kept the majority of our guests out on the dance floor. All MC-announcements for the wedding were energetic and accurate as well as appropriately timed. We called a few audibles during the reception that Chris was able to accommodate as well. Thanks again Chris.

-Chris & Jenna

Profile Picture Chris, 9/8/17, 1 Review
4.7

We were quite pleased with the services provided by Chris Styles DJs for our wedding. Chris and Josh were a lot of fun and had our guests on the dance floor the entire time. In addition to providing music for our reception, they also did the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were flexible and very easy to work with. They provided uplighting for a very reasonable price included in our package and it truly transformed our space. We were only disappointed that they played some songs during the reception dancing that had already been played earlier in the evening for intros, etc. and thought it was a little unprofessional when, at the end of the night, Chris complained to the bride about the quality of the vendor meal provided by our caterer. We felt this was not the appropriate time for such a conversation and that it might have been better had he provided that feedback directly to our caterer. That said, overall we really enjoyed working with Chris Styles DJs and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for DJ services for their wedding! They know how to put on a great party and I can promise you that your guests will be up and moving and having a great time the ENTIRE time!!

Profile Picture User1496997, Recently Married, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We chose Chris Styles based on his strong reviews and we are happy we did.

Profile Picture John, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
4.7

They were great at responding and the music was great. We had Nelson, and he did a great job at providing variety and it was fantastic.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Chris Styles did a fantastic job and we would definitely recommend him. He was very responsive and easy to work with. We had a difficult finding the right DJ that could meet all of our music needs and who has the experience. We are happy we picked DJ Chris Styles and had nothing but positive feedback from our guests who enjoyed the variety of music.

Profile Picture Diego, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We recently had our wedding and Chris Styles was our DJ. Long story short , he is AMAZING ! He was professional, responsive, flexible and he had our guests on the dance floor all night! There was not a dull moment at our reception. My guests are still raving about him ! He has a very fun personality and is super personable with everyone ! He made our reception a night to remember ! I couldn't have asked for a better DJ ! Thank you Chris for making our wedding a night to remember !
James & Kia

Profile Picture Vakia, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Chris Styles is a top notched DJ from beginning to end. My vision for my reception came alive. From young to old everyone had an enjoyable time on that dance floor. I danced all night and still wanted the party not to end. He is a top rate DJ. Awesome! Best Day Ever! Thank you Carroll &Nicole

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

So I'm on my honeymoon in Jamaica bragging about how awesome our wedding was thanks to Chris Styles!! Not only did he play all of our favorite songs and hyped up the crowd but he was so easy to work with! He knew our budget, explained how everything worked such as a timeline, order and was so patient with us. He also had such an awesome FUN personality and was an all around great person that he just fit right in as family :) He also also knew we were huge Washington Redskins fans and played "Hail to the Redskins"!! It made my night! The Redskins knew what they were doing when they signed him to be their official DJ and so did we! We recommend him to anyone who wants to have an unforgettable FUN wedding! Thank you so much for everything Chris and we look forward to seeing you at games this season!!!!

Mr. And Mrs. Garland

Profile Picture Cecilia, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We used Nelson at our wedding and he was awesome! He kept the dance floor full the whole evening and people loved his selection of songs. We gave him several "must-have" songs and he mixed them in with others that he selected for us. He created an agenda/schedule for the reception to use as a guideline, which was really helpful.

Profile Picture G, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was a pleasure to work with getting the contract set up and was very competitive in pricing. He set us up with one of his upper level DJs Mike Krowe who was professional, responsive, and fun to work with the whole way through. During our reception everything went perfectly from the introductions, to the guiding of our guests through the reception itinerary, and he hit it on the head with our song selections/transitions. Having a good DJ is key to throwing an awesome wedding. I did so much research on different companies many of which were more expensive for the same product; I sure am glad that I went with Chris Styles DJs. Professionalism, a reasonable Price, and Experience is what they provided for our wedding. We will be recommending them to all of our other friends looking to get married or in need of a great DJ service. Thanks again to Chris Styles and Mike Krowe for making our day so special and flawless!!

-Joey & Kayla