148 Reviews for Chris Styles Events

One Event Per Day (14)
Uplighting (11)
Liability Insurance (5)
Bilingual MC (1)

Chris Styles is the best Wedding DJ around. He did our wedding at the Madison Hotel in D.C live on TV on WUSA9. He did our lighting, Photo booth and of course was our DJ. Had an amazing playlist for us. Excellent DJ by far thanks for everything DJ Styles.

Profile Picture Christopher, 9/19/20, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Chris is easy and a breeze to work with. Every time I e-mailed him, he e-mailed me right back, usually within an hour or two. This is the second time I have utilized his services (the first was 10 years ago, for my Sweet 16 party!) and his professionalism and quality of his services has not wavered one bit! He provided a photo booth for my event. It was awesome and constantly had a line of people eager to use it. We really got a kick out of the signs he brought that catered to our event. He brought along his assistant Megan, who stayed the entire time to man the booth. She was super helpful and patient explaining all of the functions of the booth. She also helped everyone time their pictures correctly. Overall she did an awesome job managing the booth and keeping the props neat and presentable all by herself for four hours. Even though the booth was busy and popular, she kept it organized and orderly the entire time.
She's extremely down to earth and gives off great energy and vibes! Chris arrived promptly at the agreed upon set-up time and was friendly and courteous toward everyone. He also went above and beyond assisting me to design a custom border and helped select a backdrop that complimented it perfectly. His prices are fair and his services are outstanding. Do not hesitate, book Chris.

Profile Picture Tai, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for the best DJ in the DMV, you can stop your search now! Having Chris of Chris Styles Events DJ and Emcee our wedding was hands down one of the best decisions we made in selecting wedding vendors. He's of course well known in the area but he is a true professional and really made our wedding everything we wanted, a party! He was knowledgeable, offered helpful tools like sample timelines but also had a very hands off approach. He allowed us as a couple to showcase our style and taste in music to get a sense of who we are as a couple and the music we wanted to hear and then he took the reigns from there.

Chris was also incredibly accommodating - at the final hour I had a change in ceremony music and Chris didn't even bat an eye. While I wouldn't recommend making these kinds of changes last minute to other brides, it was a huge comfort that on the big day to have a vendor that truly cared about our day being everything we wanted it to to be.

I will continue to recommend Chris and his team without question to every soon to be bride in the area!

Profile Picture Courtney, 8/4/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Consultation, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

I used Chris Styles Events for their photo booth services on July 21, 2018. My guests LOVED the photo booth with its plethora of props, multiple pose opportunities, the boomerang feature, and of course instant texting of the photos and gifs! My photo booth was packed from start to end and we received an emailed zip file 48 hours after the wedding with every picture and boomerang. If you need a photo booth, this is the one!!

Profile Picture JaRonda, 7/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with DJ Chris is an absolute must for anyone getting married in the DMV area!!! The guests at our wedding reception never stopped dancing at we owe it all to him! In addition, we utilized his photo booth service, which our guests had a blast using throughout the event!! His assistant was super friendly and we received a copy of all the photos after the event. Communicating with DJ Chris before, during, and after our event has been easy, as he is very responsive to your questions. You can really tell that DJ Chris cares about you and the success of your event. No need to keep looking for any other DJs; stop right now and book DJ Chris Styles!!!

Profile Picture Cameron, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Chris was awesome! He was exactly what we expected and more. Best DJ EVER!!!

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a pleasure. Love, Love, Love, Chris Styles. Would welcome your services anytime. As a matter of fact, I have a event planning business and will be recommending your services to all my clients as the preferred DJ/Photo Booth services. So stay tuned!!!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

They revise you with a guide for the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception, he played all of the songs I listed and even added in his own mix! And just made my wedding day even more special!

Profile Picture Tamera, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris DJ'd our wedding last month in St. Michaels, MD. We rented the photo booth and additional uplighting for the venue. Both turned out amazing. As far as the music goes, Chris absolutely killed it!! He really got the party started and kept everyone dancing throughout the whole night. We still have people talking about how great the music was and how much fun they had at our wedding. I would absolutely recommend him. He was very easy to work with before the event, very professional on the microphone during the reception, and blew everyone away with the music. Thanks Chris!!

Profile Picture Svetlana, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris was exactly what we were looking for in a DJ. For our wedding he played the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Before the wedding he provided an example timeline with song choices to help give us a picture of how the night would play out and also called to confirm pronunciations. On our wedding day he showed up on time and played music seamlessly from one setting to the next. He was able to feel the crowd and keep people on the dance floor the entire night! We highly recommend hiring Chris to be your wedding DJ, you won’t regret it.

Profile Picture Samantha, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris was an excellent DJ for our wedding. He was very on point with everything from the ceremony to the reception to the cutting of the cake and the last dance. Great recommendations for songs as well. A true professional. I would recommend to anyone looking for a great DJ to ensure the wedding has a professional managing the chain of events and music.

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - The Big Day!
Profile Picture Justin, 6/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Sway and Chris Styles DJs were amazing! Chris was super responsive and was happy to help set us up with DJ Sway (Josh). We booked him about 10 months out but never felt out of touch. When the time got closer, Josh was on top of everything with asking all the questions he needed to make the night perfect. We felt as though we requested a less than usual group of artists for the cocktail/dinner sessions but Josh never flinched and made the perfect choices. We were able to be on the same page for dancing and he played stuff we would never have thought of but got everyone on the dance floor which is exactly what we wanted. Super professional, friendly, and fun! Can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Jorge, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hands down, one of the best DJs out there!! Not only is Chris a talented DJ - he handles the business side of his job with consistent professionalism. He was always quick to respond to our emails, and he was flexible when it came to setting up times for us to have phone calls to discuss our big day. As for the day of, from start to finish, DJ Chris was with us for 9+ hours without complaint, providing music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He kept the dance floor moving all night, playing a good mix of music that had something for everyone. We had a multi-cultural wedding so guests had diverse musical tastes, but DJ Chris made it enjoyable for all. He was engaging and responsive as the host/emcee for the reception, and we also asked him to work with a Lebanese dance group that we had at our reception - DJ Chris executed this task to perfection. We could not have been happier with the services provided to us by DJ Chris Styles and would 100% recommend him to others seeking a DJ for their wedding day! He knows what he is doing and you will not be disappointed - on top of that, he is fairly priced for the services he provides! Do yourself a favor, and stop looking!!!!

Profile Picture Ronza, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and his team are amazing

Profile Picture Danielle, 5/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Chris Styles Events photobooth for my wedding and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone loved it, the attendant was professional and friendly, and the everything went smoothly. Chris would always reply to my emails or text messages immediately whenever I had questions. Highly recommend for any event!

Profile Picture brittany, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I think he's the best way to Go If you want to have a good time

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - Mellissa & Elli
wedding
Profile Picture Elli, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the opportunity to have Chris Styles DJ our wedding. He was professional, available and timely with all things related to our wedding. We would recommend him to anyone that wants to have a true professional take care of their friends and family without worry. I would highly recommend him to anyone having a special occasion and in need of a DJ/MC.

Profile Picture Dustin, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Chris Styles for our wedding this past Saturday. We were so lucky to have him. He got everybody on the dance floor for the entire night. My legs are still sore from jumping around from start to finish. He is great to work with. He is professional, flexible, and accountable. If you plan on having any type of event in the DMV I highly suggest DJ Chris Styles. He is the best in the business. I got nothing but positive feedback from all my guest on how much fun they had at my wedding. Thanks for making my wedding a special one that everybody will remember DJ Chris Styles. You are truely the best! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Chris, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you are reading this review, I'm going to say the most important thing first: Forget the rest and book DJ Chris Styles.

When it came to looking for a DJ, only one name came to mind. DJ Chris Styles. I didn't even know he worked wedding events but I happened to come across his website when I was searching and knew I had to book him ASAP. Chris was the only DJ we looked into and talked to and we chose to book him right away. From the moment we signed, he was so quick to respond to calls/emails/texts and he was always so professional & helpful.

As soon as we met with him, my now husband and I loved his vibe and ability to recognize our taste in music and he nailed it on our wedding day. Like, NAILED IT. I can't get over how great Chris is and all our guests that were in attendance would 100% agree as they have been asking for his playlist from our wedding since our wedding ended. Chris was even kind enough to ask if we wanted to incorporate any Korean songs knowing we were Korean so he can be quite eclectic with his playlist. He knows how to work the crowd as he is a SEASONED and PROFESSIONAL DJ. Please don't low-ball on your DJ and book people who just play songs off their Macbook and call themselves "professionals".

My husband & I are so incredibly glad & honored that we were able booked DJ Chris Styles for our wedding and, as strange as it sounds, he will forever hold a special place in our hearts for making our wedding day more fun than any club we have ever been to.

Profile Picture Aimie, 11/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris Styles was great! We didn't have a lot of songs picked out, but he picked up what we were looking for, almost immediately! He kept the reception moving and dancing the whole time. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Dean, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

One of my friends had recommended I look into DJ Chris Styles for my wedding and I am SO glad that I did! I chose a package that had him cover ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception and with a wedding that had guests ranging from age 5-85 years old - EVERYONE was on the dance floor!!! It was the best day of my life and people are still talking about (almost a month later) how much fun our wedding was out of all the other weddings they had been to that year. I can't thank DJ Chris Styles enough, and sure hope that I can be a guest at a wedding where he is DJing in the future because it was one heck of a party!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Seriously, stop searching for a Dj and book Chris Styles right now. Booking a Dj can be nerve wracking because if you haven’t seen them live then how do you know if they are what you are looking for? This review is all you need. From the first time we spoke until the last moment of our wedding Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with. He gave us great ideas and answered any questions we had. His amazing energy and enthusiasm kept our guests dancing and having fun throughout our entire reception. The dance floor was never empty. I have had SO many guests tell me it was the best reception they have ever been to and I may be biased but I couldn’t agree more. He gets to know you as a couple and the feel you want your wedding to be like and makes it happen. He even engaged with us during our reception to make sure everything was going the way we wanted it to. When I told my wedding coordinator that Chris was our DJ she was so excited because she knew he would make everything perfect. My wedding was the most magical day of my life and Chris Styles was a huge contributor to making that happen. Do yourself a favor and book him right now.

Profile Picture Elyce, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

It was a wonderful time and we thank you for your service . i will refer any friends that needs your professional music/DJ skills.

Photo for Chris Styles Events Review - Dayna & Anthony Ward
Profile Picture Anthony , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nelson was so great to work with. He was very responsive to all our questions and showed his professionalism from day one. He made our night with all the great music. We have made sure to recommend him to other friends and family.

Profile Picture Kathy, 10/22/17, 1 Review