Chris Loring Photography Reviews

7 | Littleton, CO

7 Reviews for Chris Loring Photography

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

Chris Loring was perfection. She is a sweet, lovable, kind person and we loved her from the second we met her. She did our engagement session first and made us feel very comfortable - we laughed and had a great time and it showed in the photos! Come wedding day, she was absolutely outstanding. My family couldn't say enough good things about her. She was organized, efficient, and got us through of the bridal party and family photos quickly and painlessly. . and We just received our wedding gallery and the photos blew me away. She captured everything from the most intimate moments to the vast sweeping mountain views beautifully. I wish I could put just one of her pictures on this review because words don't do it justice. Everyone has been blown away by the quality of her work. She was wonderful to work with and we'd easily hire her again in a heartbeat. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kat · Married on 06/10/2016

Chris did our engagement and wedding photos. She is fabulous!! We love her process of getting to know us so she can cater to exactly what we wanted. She uses her artistic perspective to personalize your experience. Our guests were blown away by how amazing she was and kept asking where we found her! We love her kind personality, high level of professionalism and experience. She went above and beyond in helping us find other amazing vendors she had seen positive experiences with in the past. Photography is her passion and her customers benefit from it! We love you Chris! Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Alicia · Married on 08/30/2014

Chris is incredible! She was so easy to get along with and very professional. Her work is wonderful, I have been beyond pleased! I think you also really get your money's worth. She gives you a lot for your money and I really appreciate that. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2014

Chris is an amazing photographer. From our engagement photos in the city, to our mountain wedding, she exceeded our expectations in all areas.

Sent on 07/06/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/08/2013

I don’t even know where to start with this review because I have so many wonderful things to say about Chris and her work! She was absolutely amazing at our recent wedding and I can easily relive the emotion and joy of that day through her gorgeous pictures! Planning a wedding and choosing all the different vendors can be very overwhelming, but Chris makes it easy! She can even help with vendor recommendations if you so wish. My husband(!) always says “you get what you pay for” but with Chris we got so much more!!!!

No matter when or how we contacted her, Chris was always very responsive. She was integral in helping with our pre-ceremony timeline to ensure we were all ready when we needed to be, adding in plenty of “spare time” slots in case we ran over, which of course we did! She really made an effort to get to know us as a couple and to make sure we got all the shots we wanted during our big day. She was very easy to talk to, but unafraid to take the lead during the day to make sure everyone was around for pictures and you got what you wanted. What a HUGE relief that is to a bride on your busy wedding day!

She has a beautiful and unique eye that flawlessly captured who we are as a couple and how much love we have for each other. Not only during our wedding, but during our engagement session as well. The emotion is so clear in all the pictures and all the details are so crisp and beautiful. My eyes fill with happy tears every time I look at our pictures because they so vividly recall what an amazing day it was!

It’s obvious Chris loves her work and wants nothing more than to make YOU happy! She is absolutely one of the best photographers I have ever seen and you will not feel a shred of disappointment if you hire her for your big day! A++++++++++++

Sent on 09/19/2013

Chris is an amazing photographer and took the best pictures at our outdoor ceremony in Boulder. We are so happy she was our wedding photographer. The engagement session was lots of fun and we got great pictures out of it as well as getting to know Chris and her style. This helped a lot on our wedding day, as we remembered some of the poses and had seen that they look great in pictures. On the wedding day Chris took amazing pictures, and we still can not believe these pictures are of OUR wedding. We are so glad we choose Chris out of several photographers we initially considered, and we will be able to forever remember our wedding day through her pictures.

Sent on 09/23/2013

My husband and I had a disasterous time with our wedding photographer. He failed to capture the romance of our day and missed a lot of the shots we were looking forward to the most. We booked a Rock the Dress session with Chris, and we were amazed. She managed to capture the sweet newlywed romance between me and my husband. I have one of the pictures up on my desk at work and everyone comments about how beautifully romantic the picture is. We are so happy with our photos that we have booked our maternity photos with Chris, as well. We are looking forward to working with her again. I highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 09/05/2013