Chris Lang Photography Reviews

106 | Wilmington, NC

106 Reviews for Chris Lang Photography

Taryn · Married on 08/01/2009

My husband and I (as well as our families) were SO pleased with Chris Lang photography. The pictures were wonderful, I'm not sure how he even captured some of the moments I'm so thankful to have. He is extremely talented and very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/02/2010

It has been a pleasure to work with Chris and a decision that we do not regret. Not only did Chris do our wedding photos but also our engagement photos which turned out absolutely beautiful. Chris has been very accommodating/flexible from Day 1 which is greatly appreciated. As any newly married couple could attest to, wedding planning and the wedding day itself is very hectic and not having to worry about the photographer is a plus. Some future brides-to-be outside the Wilmington area may be hesitant to select Chris due to his base location but don't let that deter you. With my husband and I in the Triangle area, distance was never a issue. Chris came to the Triangle both for our engagement session and our wedding day; as mentioned before, he was flexible with his schedule to best fit our needs. Chris is a constant professional as he captures the fine details in his pictures but also, has a laid back demeanor which helps you relax for your pictures and crack a smile when feeling tense. I can't put into words the number of complements that we have received from our family and friends regarding our wedding and engagement photos and it is all thanks to Chris. To Chris, thank you for capturing our special day and making it a work of art!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Rachael · Married on 05/15/2011

Working with Chris Lang was such a pleasant, fun experience. He was so helpful and relaxed, and captured our wedding day brilliantly. I never felt nervous or "posed" while shooting--which really comes across in our pictures. Everyone LOVES them! Two BIG thumbs up! I'd highly recommend his work to anyone!

Sent on 12/17/2012

Allison · Married on 09/19/2014

Chris Lang did my engagement and wedding photos which both turned out more amazing than what I expected. Chris was very professional and a pleasure to work with the entire time. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable during our photo shoots. We all know pictures are not mens favorite thing to do although by making us laugh we had a blast while getting our pictures taken. He responded very quickly to my emails, phone calls and any concerns or questions I had. He also took the time to find out what kind of pictures etc. I was looking for from him so I was very pleased with the pictures and will treasure them forever. He truly listened to my suggestions/ideas and took the time to make sure I received the product I wanted. Chris Lang Is truly talented and has a very unique style/ vision that not many photographers have. I would recommend and encourage hiring him for any photography needs.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Marissa · Married on 02/18/2012

Loved the creativity/ out of the box thinking for some of the pictures!

Sent on 10/25/2012
  • User2081617 · 2+ years ago

Chris has a great eye and knows what will photograph well, he amazed us with his creativity! He had never been to our wedding venue before and still came up with one-of-a-kind shots, with beautiful contrast and colors. I like the variety that Chris produces. The coffee table book we bought is absolutely beautiful and will treasure it for many years to come. I would recommend Chris for any occasion!

Sent on 11/06/2012