Chris Lang Photography Reviews

106 | Wilmington, NC

106 Reviews for Chris Lang Photography

Katie · Married on 06/07/2014

I could not be more pleased with Chris Lang Photography. Chris is professional, nice, honest, on point, and an incredible photographer. He has been with us since the beginning - he took our engagement photos back in the fall and was incredibly accommodating. After our first shoot, I struggled with my hair and outfit choices. I didn't like the way I looked and he was more than willing to do a second shoot and they turned out better than the first. Two weeks before the wedding we did my bridal shoot - he was on time and went out of his way to make sure I was comfortable, and that I was getting the shots I wanted. The week of the wedding he made contact and we went over my "must have picture list" as well as videography. He is extremely thorough and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. The day of he is like a ninja. He is in and out, taking thousands of pictures. We are so pleased with our photography experience and cannot wait to see the photos from our wedding. If you need a Wilmington, NC photographer - we promise you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/24/2014

Selecting a photographer for our wedding was certainly something I was very pick about! After all, this is the person who will capture all of the moments you miss during the big day. I was impressed and frankly fell in love with Chris' work on his website. I could tell that he had creative eyes, but could still get basic and candid shots too. From the moment I started working with Chris 15 months in advance he was always responsive to emails and phone calls. He took the time to clear up confusion and had a very laid back vibe. Chris is very much about what you want, the shots you're hoping to get and follows your timeline. For people like us who don't really know what we're looking for, he makes recommendations to help the process along. I really appreciated this approach during such a stressful time! We couldn't of been more thrilled with the outcome of all of our photos...over a thousand :) Our family and friends cannot stop talking about how amazing the pictures turned out! We cannot say enough wonderful things about Chris as a person to work with or his photography skills. He's someone we would certainly use again!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/24/2014

Sent on 08/20/2014

Tony and Petra · Married on 05/15/2014

Interestingly enough it was Chris's work that ultimately lead us to getting married in Wilmington. We were searching the web for places and ideas when we ran across Airlie Garden photos that Chris had taken. We set up a short trip over the holidays to visit Wilmington and Chris was very accommodating to meet us at his studio that weekend. The quality of his work is exceptional but that probably isn't the first thing that comes to mind as odd as that sounds. The most memorable thing about Chris was the overall experience he provided throughout the entire process. From the moment we met him we really felt as if we have known him forever. Given the general stress, excitement, and complexity of planning a wedding he really puts your mind at ease with his ability to walk you through the process and offering up many ideas and approaches that will work for you. The reality is that most people don't really know what they want and he was certainly able to map out a plan, approach, and package that worked for us. We rated him a 5 out of 5 across the board without hesitation. The quality of his work (pictures) is impeccable from clarity, variety, and really being able to capture the essence of the day...not just lining up and snapping pictures. Chris was always easy to get in touch with before, during, and after the wedding and his professionalism and flexibility were also top shelf. He tirelessly worked with us to get our photo album and canvas portraits to be exactly what we wanted and he did not stop until we were 100% satisfied. One might think you would pay a fortune for this level of service but his prices are also very reasonable and he also was willing to customize a package and price for us since we had a small and simple wedding. Without hesitation I would recommend Chris for a wedding or any special event that you would want high quality pictures to enjoy the memories for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amber · Married on 05/11/2014

Chris was awesome and fun to work with. He made me feel at ease and had great ideas.

Sent on 05/15/2014

This is the best photographer to work with on ANY BIG EVENT in your life. Our engagement and wedding pictures were incredible!! Chris is NOT an in your face photographer, you won't even know he's there!! He made my wife and I feel at ease during what most people say is a very stressful time. Chris has many package options and is very flexible with what your needs in a photographer are. You will not find a better, friendlier, talented photographer in the Wilmington area than Chris Lang. Chris is very knowledgeable and skilled at his profession. He makes the colors in his pictures jump out and grab hold of your eyes, not to mention the black and whites look like pictures from the era before color photography. Can't wait to see our after wedding photos!!! When it comes to value, he is the best bang for your buck. Where other photographers only give you a thumb drive, Chris offers more options. You will not be disappointed with the quality, they look incredible!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Melanie · Married on 11/23/2013

I can't say enough good things about Chris! His shots are amazing and he is so fun to work with! He has a great eye for detail and the ability to handle a large group with ease! Chris will forever be our family photographer!!

Sent on 11/28/2013

Jackie · Married on 11/02/2013

Chris is awesome! We hired him for our engagement shots and we are so happy! They are amazing photos, Chris has a great eye. He also made us feel really comfortable, especially since I was fairly nervous about being photographed for so long! The photos are seriously magical. Sadly, he is booked for our actual wedding day...so my advice is book now!!!

Sent on 11/15/2013

Chris was absolutely AMAZING in every aspect of his involvement with my wedding. From the pre-wedding day planning and communicating of schedules, ideas, etc., all the way up to the big day and capturing the most amazing details! I cannot tell you how THRILLED I am with the overall experience. Not to mention, my pictures are absolutely stunning. They are so much more than your average run-of-the-mill wedding day shots, and I am SO grateful to him that we will have these memories forever. I have had NUMEROUS compliments on how beautiful/wonderful/perfect my wedding pictures are, and most people say they haven't seen anything like it. Truly professional in every way. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone I know, and have already recommended him to many friends.

Sent on 04/22/2014

Kristin · Married on 10/06/2013

We absolutely LOVE Chis! He is very professional, punctual, laid back and makes the process simple. He makes you feel like an old friend taking your pictures rather than a photographer. His eye for the “perfect shot” is unbelievable! Chris’ style makes the groom feel at ease and the sessions do not feel like a chore which is a big plus, if your husband is like mine  Chris did our engagement sessions, wedding and we plan on using him in the future for our family pictures. Highly recommend Chris Lang Photography- THE BEST!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Joy · Married on 10/05/2013

Chris is the absolute best! Extremely professional and talented! He really has an eye for beautiful photos and really listens to what a bride and groom want. He spent 9 hours with us on our wedding day and our wedding guests were amazed at his professionalism and his passion for photography! Thank you Chris for capturing our special day like no one else could!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Julia · Married on 09/22/2013

If I could give 6 out of 5 star ratings for Chris Lang and his assistants...I would! He was completely willing to work with me to give me the dream photography and video package I wanted for a fair price. He returned emails and phone calls right away and was very professional yet completely approachable. It was an out of town wedding so I didn't even get to meet him until the big day! After seeing his art, I knew he was amazing and I was not the least bit concerned with what the outcome would be! During the wedding he was on the ball all night and was able to get every photo on my "shot list!" Chris and his crew worked hard and the results speak for themselves. The video has brought tears to my eyes numerous times and is just absolutely amazing! Everyone who has seen it is awestruck by what a wonderful job he did. His photos are incredible. He is so talented! I am beyond happy with his work and would recommend everyone to hire him for whatever photo or video needs they have. Chris and his crew are incredible!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Roberta · Married on 09/07/2013

We hired Chris to photograph our daughters wedding on Baldhead Island and to do a 'Trash the Dress' session a few days later. Chris' talents are just over the top. He's great at catching special moments and has a very special gift with lighting and nature settings! But my favorite thing about Chris is his sweet, calm demeanor. He puts everyone at ease and becomes a part of the wedding. He even calmed me down when people fell off my OCD timeline! He was completely focused on the Bride and Groom and they just fell in love with him! I think they will be special friends for life!
    He put together the most beautiful 'Thank You' video for the Bride and Groom to send to their guests right after the wedding! Wow! I can't recommend him highly enough and I would definitely use him again.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Shane · Married on 06/14/2013

Hiring Chris Lang for our wedding and engagement photography was the best decision we ever made. Chris Lang is a stand out photographer. His pictures tell stories and capture the perfect moments. His pictures are like a work of art. Picking a photographer is the biggest decision you make when planning a wedding. It's one of the only ways to remember your big day. If we had it to do over we would pick Chris lang every time.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Joel · Married on 06/08/2013

Chris Lang was absolutely the most professional photographer with amazing talent and creativity. My wife Shanna did research and found his website and fell in love with his style of photography. As the groom my thought was only on finding the cheapest photographer close by that could work our date. By the end of our wedding we both agreed that Chris was by far the best investment of our amazing day. He gave amazing direction, was so conscious of the smallest details. The pictures turned out better than we could have even imagined! His videos are amazing as well. Ladies you will want the guy to be your photographer, and guys trust me Chris is the best value, and will make you feel totally comfortable. We can't say thank you enough To Chris for capturing our memories in such a beautiful way.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Kristen · Married on 03/23/2013

Chris was great to work with! He was very professional and patient. Would definitely use him again!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Chris Lang was absolutely amazing. He worked with us with our engagement shoot, bridal shoot, and the wedding day. The pictures turned out better than we could have ever imagined. We are so happy we decided on Chris to photograph this big event in our lives. Chris was professional, flexible, and simply amazing to work with. We would definitely recommend Chris Lang to anyone seeking a photographer. He is amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2013
  • User2984979 · event on: 01/05/2013

Chris Lang Photography was not only professional and on schedule, but they were willing to listen to our view of what we wanted in terms of pictures. The photographers were non intrusive, yet they were able to produce beautiful intimate shots of our event. Chris's photographs captured the beauty of our contestants as well as our venue. His artistic eye gave us a range of photos we love and photos we never even thought of asking him to shoot. Chris Lang worked with our committee to create different avenues to make his pictures available and we look forward to working with him again for our 2014 pageant!

Stacey Bell
    Board Member
    Miss Wilmington Scholarship Pageant

Sent on 01/15/2013

Alicia · Married on 11/10/2012

Chris Lang is fantastic! From the moment we spoke with him we felt at ease. Our engagement and wedding photos were more than we could have ever expected. The bridal portraits were absolutely breath taking and the wedding video captured our day perfectly. We were blessed to find someone so talented, passionate and fun to be around. Chris captured memories we will cherish a lifetime. Any couple would be lucky to have Chris as their Photographer.
    Alicia & Reubin

Sent on 01/15/2013

Erin · Married on 10/27/2012

Chris Lang is an amazing photographer and a true artist! He is a joy to work with and very good in inclement weather! We were married in the middle of a hurricane and he got some of the most amazing pictures! He has a way of capturing your story instead of just photos. We highly recommend him. He does amazing work and is very good at responding and getting the pictures to you quickly. He is extremely talented! He cares more about the people he photographs and giving you what you want than trying to sell products to you. He has the products, but doesn't try to make you buy everything like most photographers. We appreciated him listening to us and giving us what we wanted. He is just a wonderful photographer and a down to earth guy!

Sent on 01/27/2013

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2012

Chris and his staff were amazing to work with. He is such a talented photographer & went above and beyond to make our day special and made sure we were comfortable every step of the way. He exceeded our expectations! I would absolutely recommend Chris Lang Photography for any event. You will not regret it!

Sent on 01/16/2013
  • User2083283 · 2+ years ago

Chris was wonderul! He made everything a ton of fun! He was very flexible with our demanding schedules and made it easy since we were planning everything from over 2 hours away! His pictures are amazing and we are so happy we chose him to capture our day!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Beautiful work. Easy to work with. Loved him!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Amy · Married on 07/14/2012

We love our pictures and photobook.

Sent on 01/27/2013

Kim · Married on 06/09/2012

Chris is awesome. Both him and his assistant do amazing work. They were both so fun to work with. They made our wedding day photos easy, fun, and stress-free.

We chose the "pick 3" package deal and have so many great pictures to choose from. (engagement session, wedding day, and trash the dress)

Sent on 07/06/2012