Chris Laich Music Services Reviews

281 | Washington, DC

281 Reviews for Chris Laich Music Services

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2016

I recommend Them for everyone !

Sent on 02/19/2018

Allison · Married on 08/21/2016

Chris was phenomenal! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. No cheese, just great music, and a real professional. You will be in great hands if you decide to hire Chris. We didn't give him a ton of specifics, but he was able to creatively put together great, fun, varied music. Additionally, his energy is contagious - he does not phone it in. We really felt like he wanted to be there, which is the kind of attitude you are looking for at your wedding. Lastly, he meets with you a few weeks in advance of your date and walks through the whole event, so you end up discussing what you have in mind for all points of the wedding. I highly recommend Chris for your wedding DJ.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Shauna · Married on 08/13/2016

Chris went above and beyond our expectations to make the music during our reception perfect and seem-less. We had a ton of requested songs and somehow Chris was able to work them all in at the perfect times throughout the cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. He even had some unique remixes of some of our requested songs that fit the mood perfectly. When looking for a DJ I was originally expecting good music without distracting too much from family and friends. Instead, with Chris, the music seemed to elevate the reception to the perfect level of energy and kept everyone engaged and having fun the whole night. We would recommend Chris to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Denice · Married on 07/30/2016

Chris followed all our directions and was most willing to assist in all our needs. He seemed to know exactly the type of music we preferred and always kept the dance floor filled. He was most professional in the way he directed my daughter's reception, and was instrumental in making her wedding a great success.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 06/03/2016

Tahnk you so much I will recommend them for everyone

Sent on 01/24/2018

Ketty · Married on 05/14/2016

Music service should be professional people thanks a lot guys !

Sent on 06/15/2016

Cristina · Married on 04/23/2016

Thank you so much for your help guys, defiantly I will recommend you guys to my friends !

Sent on 01/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/16/2016

I recommend Them for everyone !

Nathalie · Married on 04/02/2016

We had Aaron, from Chris Laich Music Services DJ our wedding. We initially spoke with Chris but we didn't feel it was a great personality match for us, so we asked to speak to Aaron and were more comfortable with him. The sound quality was amazing (Chris will tell you that his sound system is unparalleled in DC... I can't say for sure if it is or not, but everything sounded perfect for us. This was super important to us because we've known people who were married at our venue (a large, marble covered museum) and we've been warned that sound quality can be terrible - many people said that they couldn't hear anything during ceremony/speeches, and we wanted to avoid that. Well, huge success on that front.

Additionally Aaron CRUSHED IT as a DJ. My husband and I were very free about the playlist, and I was AMAZED by how well Chris kept everyone dancing. I don't think I've ever seen a wedding with such a packed lively dance floor. Worth every penny.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Anneka · Married on 04/02/2016

Great services I recommend them !

Maise · Married on 03/27/2016

This is the best company I ever seen

Sent on 12/15/2017

WOW! I cannot tell you how amazing Chris Laich was for our wedding. We had a huge range of ages present (young people, older couples, families, etc) and everyone we've spoken to has said they had a blast. More specifically, everyone has mentioned that the dance floor was packed all night - thanks largely to Chris! He was wonderful to work with and was very accommodating, especially considering that my fiance and I were living out of state. He was helpful and made some good spur of the moment decisions during the reception that helped make it such a fun night. He also was able to easily work with our other vendors and our planner. He followed our requests but we also let him have the flexibility to decide much of the music. Choosing Chris was the best decision we made!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Carly · Married on 11/07/2015

Thank you so much !!! Really good !

Sent on 11/29/2017

Elaine · Married on 10/25/2015

We absolutely loved working with Chris Laich! We can't thank him enough for making our wedding feel so special and keeping everyone on the dance floor! He was the cornerstone of our festivities and kept us on schedule the whole night. His consummate professionalism and level of experience made the music for our wedding a breeze. He listened carefully to our preferences and responded quickly to any questions. His sound system is, I expect, the best in DC, which was especially useful for our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, especially paired with Chris' impeccable music selection and perfect timing. Everyone who attended enjoyed his work and I'm still getting compliments and questions about "my awesome wedding DJ" months after the event. It was a pleasure to work with Chris Laich and I would highly recommend his company to DJ your wedding or special event!

Sent on 04/29/2016

Chris was absolutely phenomenal!!!! I can't even put into words how much fun I had at my wedding and how much fun all my guests had singing and dancing. He provided the best atmosphere and he even helped my brother plan a special surprise for us. He was so helpful in the planning process to make sure that I had the right flow of events to fit the atmosphere I wanted and did such a great job creating the party of my dreams. You are crazy not to use his services!!!! Thank you Chris for making my night so special and perfect!!!!!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Shannon · Married on 09/06/2015

We absolutely LOVED Chris and can't thank him enough for helping to make our wedding so special. The one thing we wanted was for all of our guests to have fun and spend the night on the dance floor and that was what we got! Chris was easy to work with, fun and very professional. Guests from our wedding are still coming up to me and talking about how great the music was. He was able to read the crowd, knew exactly what to play and we could not have asked for anyone better!

Sent on 01/07/2016

FANTASTIC! Chris is an outstanding DJ.....he kept everyone up and dancing – it was just great! He was easy to communicate with. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/06/2015

Linda · Married on 08/22/2015

Awesome services Thank you so much guys !

Sent on 11/20/2017

Ali · Married on 08/08/2015

Thank you so much guys! I recommended them for everyone

Sent on 11/16/2017

Audrey · Married on 07/11/2015

This company really awesome, I recommend them for everyone!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Kirby · Married on 06/20/2015

Chris was AMAZING! I was very picky about who I selected as my DJ and when Chris and I spoke on the phone for the first time, he was extremely patient with me and spent a very long time answering all of the questions that I had for him and made me feel extremely comfortable about why I should use him. I ended up hiring him the next day!!! He said he was the best DJ in the area and he was right!!!! I can't tell you how many people made comments to me on how amazing my DJ was after my wedding. I highly recommend him because there isn't a DJ out there better than him!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/23/2015

ROSS is amazing!! My husband and I met with Ross one time about 3 weeks before our wedding (we procrastinated) and immediately I felt at ease. Ross is a true professional and took the stress away. He was very accommodating with the music we wanted to play and made it happen without any question. Our First dance song was also a tricky one, but him and Chris were able to edit the song to fit our needs. I would highly recommend Chris Laich and Ross for your wedding. The dance floor was packed the whole night! Only down side was we had so much fun we didn't get to eat any cake :)

Sent on 06/12/2015
  • X

Xenya · Married on 04/17/2015

Our DJ was Aaron. And I am SOOO happy that we chose you guys!!
    We met with Aaron over the phone before the wedding and talked about everything for the wedding! He was so helpful with choosing songs or how things should work. I was a little nervous (like everyone is) that having a DJ would be cheesy or they would say/play goofy stuff, but Aaron was THE BEST. He knows what he is doing, nothing cheesy or weird at all. He has DJ-ing down to a science. Everyone was out on the dance floor the minute that he started playing music. I got complements about him all night!!
    We had him introduce the wedding party and right before we were announced he came to make sure we were all ready to go and lined up. He double checked with everyone that he had their name right. And at the last minute the groom and my parents decided they wanted to be announced along with us. And with no hesitation at all Aaron was on it and our parents were announced! He was so open to everything.
    We did have a little timing problem (which was my fault) between the venue and Aaron, but everything was fixed and ran perfectly! You never would have known!!
    Thank you Aaron for making that night so perfect!! The things we cared about the most (first dance, our last song, and the father/daughter and mother/son dance) were all perfect. I kept seeing reviews from other DJ companys that DJs would mess those up, but you did everything wonderfully.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
    Xenya and Dylan Poole

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jess · Married on 04/04/2015

Affordable price with good quality services ! Recommended

Sent on 11/14/2017
  • Meg

Meg · Married on 03/27/2015

My husband and I hired Chris as our wedding DJ and we could not have been happier! Chris handled our ceremony music as well as our reception music, and he knocked it out of the park. The dance floor at our reception was PACKED all night long!! There was never a lull in the energy either- every.single.song. was amazing! Our guests kept commenting on how much they loved the music and that our wedding was one of the most fun weddings they have ever attended. Even to this day our guests tell us the same thing. Thanks Chris for making our wedding day PERFECT!! I highly recommend hiring Chris Laich as your DJ- you'll be so happy you did!!!

Sent on 04/15/2015