Chris Geiger Photography Reviews

31 | Fresno, CA

31 Reviews for Chris Geiger Photography

Eleanor · Married on 05/20/2017

Chris is AMAZING!!!!! He answered all of my questions and had me feeling calm on the day of the wedding! He would show us some of the shots he had taken while still shooting the rest of our photos. He was very professional and his pictures are to die for!! I wouldn't suggest anyone else to take our photos!

Briana · Married on 08/02/2015

Chris Geiger was amazing during my wedding day! He helped everything run smoothly and even went to find the flower bouquets when my bridesmaids were distracted. There is not a single picture that he sent us that I did not love! I like that he told us exactly what to do and we just followed directions and smiled. It helped the picture time to go quickly while still taking quality shots. He was very professional and helpful the whole night. I would definitely recommend him to a friend. Thank you Chris!

Megan · Married on 04/25/2015

Chris Geiger....what an ARTIST!
    From the moment we found Chris, we KNEW we had to hire him for our wedding. He nailed it! Everything! From our "trial" engagement pictures, to his class and professionalism at our wedding, he made it happen.
    My husband is a photographer, so we had very high standards of what we wanted and expected on our wedding day, and not only was Chris open to our suggestions, but he went above and beyond to capture EVERYTHING we asked for; and then some.
    He is the Rolls Royce of photographers. There isn't a picture we don't love. He is patient--and demanding when needed--and discreet, to ensure he wasn't in anyone's way, or a distraction to the ceremony.
    Honestly, he's the best in the business. We would hire him again in a heartbeat.
    His pricing is very reasonable for the quality you receive. Stellar. Truly.

Chris was the ultimate professional yet personable photographer I could have asked for. He runs his studio out of his home in Clovis, CA and is thus able to provide amazingly reasonable prices and has a variety of packets/options available including videography. I purchased an engagement session w/an engagement picture guestbook for the wedding as well as 6 hours of wedding day photography and was very impressed by the amount of shots and quality of his work. His website does a great job of showcasing his skill with a camera as well as demonstrating his work by venue so you get a very accurate idea of how your own pictures might look like at the same venue. I am also very pleased with how his website client gallery is open to all of my guests for one year to download pictures for free or order specific shots from him directly. He made my wedding day photography experience worry-free as I was able to trust in his expertise and judgement completely. I would highly recommend him to anyone for his affordability, expertise, and quality of photography.

Chris did my daughter's wedding, and we are super happy with the pictures. They are absolutely beautiful. He was really flexible when we had to move the ceremony due to weather, and he got amazing shots of everything that happened on this special day. Even the guests were commenting on how stealthy he was. We named him The Ninja Photographer because he was everywhere but no one realized he was even there. He does awesome work!

Chris is absolutely amazing!!! I could never say enough good things about him! He got every shot we asked for and worked his butt off! He is amazing at what he does and so accommodating. I would recommended him to anyone looking for an amazing photographer who is going to do exactly what he says and beyond. Everyone was so thrilled with him and his professionalism. We seriously hit the jackpot with all of our vendors. Can not wait to see our images! Oh and did I mention how affordable he is compared to everyone else out there? That's what drew me in and the fact that he is so upfront about his availability and costs it's all right on his website, but after seeing his work at our meeting I would have paid what ever he asked! Thank you Chris!

Lora · Married on 09/13/2014

Chris Geiger is an absolutely amazing photographer. I cannot express how thrilled I am to have had him as the photographer for our wedding. He is professional, flexible, and so incredibly talented. Ever since we booked Chris, he was extremely helpful and quick to respond to any texts or emails. He worked in all of our picture ideas and was very organized. Chris has awesome picture ideas and his photographs are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Anthony · Married on 09/13/2014

Chris Geiger did an amazing job on our wedding photos. Not only were the photos outstanding, but Chris has an uncanny ability to be everywhere and yet completely unnoticeable during an event. The photography itself was as I said outstanding, and his work photoshopping ( we wanted a zombie pic during our engagements and a Star Wars element in our wedding picture) was on point. Yosemite was dry that year, but we have amazing waterfalls in our photos. My wife and I highly recommend Chris Geiger Photography!

Casey · Married on 07/12/2014

Chris Geiger is a great wedding photographer. We are so happy we hired him for our wedding! Chris is EXTREMELY professional, hardworking, and an expert in lighting. For example, my mom blinks in EVERY photo she takes, but when Chris showed us how he could bounce the flash off the wall so she wouldn't blink in the photo, we were sold!

We had a great time taking photos with him at the wedding. He is an on the spot problem solver We had a number of vendor mishaps with our DJ and our flowers were late but Chris made it work and kept us calm.

Our photos arrived on time and looking great!

I can't stress enough how professional and on point Chris was. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

Carolyn · Married on 06/28/2014

Words cannot describe how happy my husband and I are with the photographs of our wedding. Chris was fun, professional, engaging, creative, and an overall joy to work with. He knows how to direct people while also drawing out our personalities so the pictures reflect us. He understands the light in Paso Robles, so he knew the exact times to take certain shots and from which angle. Rich color was important to us (why else would we have booked our wedding at a vineyard), and he knew how to get the most out of an already gorgeous venue. Our friends and family could not have been more impressed with our pictures, and anyone who hires him will feel the same way.

Julie · Married on 05/25/2014

He was so easy to work with, was a great value, and worked well with our family and friends to get all the photos we wanted. He made the experience really fun and had lots of great ideas for bridal party photos and scenic shots.

Michelle · Married on 04/12/2014

We hired Chris to be our wedding photographer up at Wonder Valley Ranch after we saw all the pictures he had already done up there. We really liked that he was so familiar with our venue; he's there all the time and knows all of the good shots that will make your wedding photos shine.

During the wedding he was very professional and when the time came to take sunset, dusk and night photos he made sure to grab us. One picture I really wanted was the sun kiss and he admittedly said it might not be possible with the time of day/year our wedding was, but he did make it happen.

Turn around time was super fast, I was able to view our photos online during our honeymoon and we got our flash drive days after. Our photos turned out better than I could have imagined. I am a huge critic about pictures that I'm in, I rarely like them and was dreading that I'd feel that way about my wedding photos, but I was so surprised with how good they came out. I absolutely love them and I'm really glad we went with Chris. We also had him do a video of the ceremony that turned out great as well (his wife helped with that so he was still able to get all the photos he needed). I would highly recommend him for a wedding at any venue.

Samantha · Married on 09/07/2013

Chris Geiger is one of the most amazing photographers I have ever met. Not only is his work fantastic but the passion he has for his work is amazing. Obviously, my wedding was the most important day of my life and we wanted someone who would capture all the moments of that night so we have something to look back on in the future. He exceeded our exceptions! He is so very kind and helpful. He is open to new things and he knows all the right moments to capture. He was on time if not early and he never wasted a moment of time. Everyone who looks at my wedding pictures is impressed with his work, and the wedding album he makes is outstanding! I love looking at it and the pictures capture the happiness I felt that day. He is so wonderful to work with and so worth the money I paid. I give him my highest recommendations for any occasion!

Excellent photographer loved all the pictures was very quick and knew how to get things done in a timely manner. Thanks Chris you are the best

Chris Geiger Photography was a great choice for our wedding photos! My husband is a photographer and recommends him for your wedding. He was easy to work with and very professional. He provides the highest quality at a very reasonable price.

I cannot say enough good things about Chris. He shot our wedding and our engagement pictures and we couldn't be happier. He captured every moment, and any requests we had, he was on it! I HIGHLY recommend his services!

I recently got married at a vineyard in Paso Robles. Chris had worked with my planner several times and so he was highly recommended. I originally was going to use a friend's wife who was a photographer and had her own company... But my husband wasn't sold on her technique or style. We are so happy we decided to use Chris. His package was affordable, he was always carrying his camera and taking pictures... Non-stop! Chris was friendly and professional providing several creative ideas. I received over 600 pictures! I really couldn't have gotten a better photographer!!! I am still so happy... Especially since after the wedding, all you have are your portraits!!!

Shelby · Married on 10/27/2012

Chris' work is excellent! We did our engagement session and wedding through him and the pictures turned out so wonderful! I definitely recommend him to other brides and grooms.

Allyson · Married on 10/06/2012

We had met Chris in January of 2012 and immediately liked him. He was professional and courteous that day in January and also on our wedding day. We received numerous compliments on his style, mannerisms, professionalism and over all personality. He was friendly while reminding guests that they needed to look at his camera (and not the non-professionals). We also appreciated that he showed us some of the shots while clicking away. He captured shots that we were even unaware of... my husbands says he s like a white ninja. :) We highly recommend Chris.

Val · Married on 09/29/2012

Courteous & Professional. Chris Geiger not only delivered high quality breathtaking images but his service was the best of any service provided on our big day. Many photographers will promise and deliver the photos you need but do not underestimate the value of high quality customer service. Chris will deliver it for you.

• Daniel and Ivon

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2012

Looking for a photographer who is experienced and has the ability to make every single one of your requests come true than look nowhere else. Chris Geiger is such a great photographer to work with. His level of professionalism from the day of our meeting with him before even booking him spoke a lot of his work. Being able to get a sense of his work and his professionalism made my wife and I to go ahead and book him. We looked all over the Fresno area for a photographer that would satisfied our requests about certain ways we wanted our photography; we found one one else that would be so flexible with those requests. Also, if you want your pictures to be ready and delivered to you within three weeks max, than you are looking at the right photographer. You might think that three weeks might not be enough to make the appropriate touches to your pictures but given that he does such a wonderful job onsite there is not much work needed to your pictures. Unless you have very special requests you will have your pictures delivered to you within those three weeks. There is no other feeling better than having your pictures in your hands with your family ready to enjoy them and not fearing that your photographer is not going to deliver them to you on time. His professionalism starts the day you meet with him and goes on to being even earlier than your schedule times to start taking pictures. He even took the time to go ahead an do a few more shots of my wife and I after the time frame had expired. By all means I would recommend Chris Geiger to capture those special moments in your life.

Tina · Married on 09/09/2012

Not only does Chris take beautiful pictures, he has a very calming way about him that is perfect on such a stressful day for most. Our daughter was in a severe car accident the morning of her wedding. She was not hurt physically, but as you can imagine, nerves were still raw. We were already on a tight time frame, but then the wedding was delayed further. Chris put everyone at ease, and we were able to enjoy our day without feeling rushed. The pictures he got are proof of his ability to work under difficult circumstances. They are amazing! Our daughter hates her picture being taken and you would never know it. He got some great candid moments that make us all smile to see. My daughter was on a tight budget, and Chris helped her make a package that was affordable. Many thanks to Chris from the Glasgow family.

Sara · Married on 03/24/2012

Chris recently shot our ceremony in Carmel, CA and our reception nearby in Monterey, CA. He did a beautiful job and was a joy to with from the beginning! We were all hoping to take pictures outdoors near the ocean, but it was raining all day. So Chris got creative indoors and later took us outside for some stunning shots under an umbrella using a light that made the rain drops look like they were standing still in the air. I love that he takes a combination of artistic pictures like that along with the traditional ones you'll want for your album. I've had people comment that they wish they had known about Chris Geiger before their wedding day. I highly recommend him!

Kristen · Married on 10/22/2011

Chris came to us through our venue and we are oh so happy they called us about him! Chris is testing the waters of wedding videography after being an established photographer for many years. As a vendor at Wonder Valley, they contacted us asking if Chris could practice and film our wedding for FREE. I was a bit hesitant at first since I've been to so many weddings where the videographer has been in everyone's face. Chris was the epitome of professional. We did not know he was there literally until the reception when he was following us around to say hi to everyone. Even then, he kept his distance and had such GREAT footage. He was so incredibly kind to do this all for free but I would totally pay for him if I had to. He had our DVD to us less than a month after the wedding and the package was beautiful! Leather cover with pictures on it as well as a beautiful picture inside the cover and on the DVD itself. The DVD was wonderful. He caught all the essential moments beautifully and I so grateful for his wonderful gift. Chris is so great, I highly recommend him to any couple looking for a great person who does a STELLAR job at what he does!

Stina · Married on 09/04/2011

There are not enough words to describe the outcome of working with Chris at our wedding. He made an incredible wedding guest book out of our engagement photos, he captured our wedding day so perfectly, and he got everything back to us in record time! All of my married friends were so impressed with him and said they have never seen such work! We just received our wedding album today and since we have moved three hours from Fresno, he mailed us a package full of amazing photos, a calendar, 2 beautiful parent books, and the most amazing wedding album I have ever seen!! It was like re-living our wedding day all over agian! So, I'm writing this review as I'm drying my tears of happiness, from one bride to another, Chris Geiger is the most talented, professional, and worthy photographer out there! He deserves all of the brides of the central valley calling and knocking down his door for him to give them the same feeling he has given my husband and I.