Chris Fig Productions Reviews

75 | New York, NY

75 Reviews for Chris Fig Productions

Jamie · Married on 07/04/2012

Chris was amazing from beginning to end. I changed the location the day before the wedding (it was a destination wedding and rain was predicted so I changed the location to a larger gazebo in the park to accomodate everyone) and he received the message and was there on time. I know we went over on our time and he was patient with us. He even assisted my friend that was serving as our photographer with the shot set ups. He was so helpful throughout the process. He was a true professional and just a really nice guy. The service was fantastic and the product was amazing. Our video was so beautiful. He caught every little moment beautifully. I was so impressed with the way he edited the video. It was perfect.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Thank you Jamie!

Kristen · Married on 06/16/2012

I cannot recommend Chris Fig Productions enough! Chris was the consummate professional, and I have 100% confidence that he captured our wedding day beautifully. From the very start of working with him, I had no doubt that Chris was the one to use. I met with him in his studio a year before the wedding, and Chris ran through several options of video packages, and every option was incredible. He never tried to push the most expensive package on me at ALL, but his work was so fantastic that I couldn;t resist signing up for the biggest one! Chris also spent time with me asking about my fiance, what we were looking for, the type of event and location, etc. As the event drew closer, Chris was in constant touch with he regarding songs we would like on the video, pictures we would like shown, and the timing and flow of the event. On the day of, Chris showed up right on time, and I cannot express how calm and kind his demanor was--he put me right at ease, and I was happy to have him record the most intimate moments as I was getting ready. He was unobstrusive and never in the way, yet he made sure to capture every moment. Throughout the ceremony, I was never aware of his presence, but he was there in the background getting every detail. Even during the formal photos, Chris was there, shooting away, and then switched over to the cocktail hour where he captured our guests enjoying themselves. The reception was one big party--the kind of party where it's hard to keep track of the action--and Chris was there through it all, yet never in the way. I really cannot express how wonderul it was to work with Chris, and I would recommend Chris Fig Productions to anyone!!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Thank you Kristen!

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2012

When my husband and I met with Chris and James one of his videographers in their beautiful studio in NYC, we knew after only a few moments we would be booking with them. Chris was extremely professional and accommodating, which accommodation as any bride would agree is key! Chris had another wedding to shoot on our wedding day so he set us up with James. Our wedding was at West Point and Chris assured us James would be a great fit for our needs and desires for our wedding day. James was more then we could have ever wanted, he was such a pleasure to work with and he really has a natural talent and artistic ability to capture the moment. I would highly recommend to any bride booking in the NorthEast to book with Chris Fig Productions!!! Sarah & Eric Carbone

Sent on 07/10/2012

Chris did an amazing job capturing the events of our day... making for a wonderful movie to enjoy forever! He was very easy to work with and worked well with our photographers. We knew he was there because he made sure he got all the best footage however; he did so in such an unobtrusive way. We absolutely love our wedding video and really appreciated how Chris went above and beyond to get it to us before we left for our Italy honeymoon in order to share with relatives.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Denise · Married on 04/07/2012

Chirs Fig productions did a great job creating our weddin video. You won't be disappointed in his services, highly recommend!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Thank you Denise!

Bryan · Married on 01/20/2012

Quality and Professionalism that is unmatched. You would be hard pressed to find a company delivering this level of excellence of your wedding memories - especially in such a timely manner. Look no further; the buck stops at Chris Fig Productions – truly in a class by itself.

Sent on 02/02/2012

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Bryan! It was so much fun to work with you and Sara on your special day!

Ron · Married on 12/30/2011

Chris provided video services for our wedding. Not only was he able to video and provide us with a copy after the wedding, he was able to broadcast it live, post the video on YouTube immediately afterward and also run a Skype video call with family who could not attend. We felt like our friends and family from around the world were able to be virtually with us. Made our day!

Sent on 12/31/2011

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Ron! It was very exciting to have broadcasted your wedding LIVE to Canada and Australia.

I can't say enough about my experience with Chris Fig Productions. I had to scramble and find someone the week before my wedding when my original videographer became unavailable. He was so responsive, professional and for some reason just felt comfortable the minute I spoke to him. When it came to my wedding day, the videographer was there bright and early and in fact, I didn't even know he was there until after the ceremony and halfway through the pictures when he came up to introduce himself. That is when you KNOW they were good...conspicuous and not "in your face". I asked him to please interview some of my guests at their tables and that he did and so well. My guests even commented on what a nice, professional and great guy he was. When we received our final video, I honestly did not expect it to be that good. The editing of it was nothing short of amazing!! I just can't say enough about them and would recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 10/10/2012

Thank you!

Chris Fig did an amazing job on our wedding day!!! He was extremely organized, responded to emails very quickly, arrived on our wedding day early, flexible and stayed an extra hour later on our wedding night, talented and the video came out amazing!! We would highly recommend you using Chris Fig Productions. We would def use him again and constantly have been recommending him to our friends and family!! :) Thank you for making our day so special and we love our wedding videos!!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Thank you!!!
  • c17ker

Claire · Married on 07/05/2011

If you are looking for high quality and a wedding dvd which will capture every memory and intricate detail from your day- use Chris! We had a very small and intimate wedding in Central Park and even with a small amount of people we didn't notice Chris being there. He was extremely unobtrusive, yet managed to capture the small, important details from our ceremony and he was also very patient. The final wedding dvd exceeded our expectations and will be a memory that we will treasure forever. We would 100% recommend Chris- an excellent videographer and a lovely man.

Sent on 07/27/2011

Thank you Claire!

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2011

We used Chris as our videographer at our wedding, and we are so happy that we did! He was excellent - so super nice and friendly and very easy to work with on the details. He was unobtrusive on the actual day as well. We love the video that he produced - it captured the essence of our wedding so well. It really shows just how much we all had on the day. We highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Chris Fig Productions's reply:

Thank you Lauren! It was great working with you and Joseph!

David · Married on 04/29/2011

Chris was great. He really captured our special day and produced a great video. We would highly recommend him to anyone in the future.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Cristina · Married on 02/20/2011

I had a great experience with Chris. He was prompt and professional at all times. His prices are reasonable, and the quality of his work is great.

I debated whether or not to even get a videographer, but I decided to do it and I'm happy I did. You won't get to see everything that happens on your wedding day, and the day flies by. The video will capture those moments forever.

I would definitely recommend Chris to anyone - he offers a great balance of quality, value of cost, and reliability!

Sent on 05/19/2011

Chris · Married on 11/19/2010

Chris was a pleasure to work with. He caught all the important footage, was on time, patient and affordable.

Sent on 02/02/2011
  • mtiernan

Meaghan · Married on 11/06/2010

My husband and I used Chris Fig Productions to document our wedding day, and we couldn't be happier with his work. We were recommended to Chris by our photographer; it turned out that we were more pleased with Chris' work and professionalism than our photographer's. You hardly noticed that Chris was even at the wedding, yet somehow he managed to capture all moments of the wedding in a fun, beautiful, and tasteful manner. Chris was easily our favorite vendor that we used for our wedding. Not only was Chris professional and discrete on the day of our wedding, he was so accommodating during the editing process in the days following the wedding. The finished product of his work was terrific; we could not be more pleased. Most vendors treat customers like a number, or just another customer; Chris treats you like a person, and is excited for you on your wedding day. He is extremely personable which makes your experience with him that much more pleasant. We would undoubtedly highly recommend Chris Fig Productions to anyone that is planning a wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/23/2010

We were very impressed with Chris' services. We saw videographers much more expensive whose work didn't compare. The best part of the video is the recap. We've been able to send it to our friends and families (via e-mail) for everyone to look at. Chris was easy to work with, always responding to e-mail and phone calls. He was on time and professional the day of, and respected all of our requests. We would recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/01/2011

natalia · Married on 10/10/2010

We selected Chris Fig video to do the video for our most important day. Chris was super professional while feeling like family. Chris captured all the important moments while not being intrusive, in fact we hardly knew he was there. The finished DVD is absolutely great and we are totally pleased. He has great packages for every budget. If you are getting married don't wait another second to book Chris Fig productions.

Sent on 11/27/2010

Trish · Married on 09/18/2010

We were blown away by our wedding video! Chris is a professional and a pleasure to work with. Our happiness was his priority. He was able to capture every moment and it seemed as if he wasn't even there. He listened to what we wanted and really delivered. We can't thank him enough for providing a video that was beyond our expectations and that we can watch again and again to remember our wedding day.

Sent on 03/07/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/17/2010

Chris Fig productions is great! Chris is very talented, great eye for shots, reasonably priced, friendly, easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 03/17/2011

Jose · Married on 08/20/2010

Chris was FANTASTIC!!! He made sure that he was able to get the shots we wanted and NEVER intruded or inerupted the proceedings. He was a true professional in every sense of the word and helped us have an incredible event. We were so excited to see some early clips before we got the full video and he far surpassed our expectations with the finished product. Everyone who's seen some clips just raves and raves about how good it looks. Chris didn't just shoot our wedding, he captured all the moments that we talked about and gave us tangable evidence that it was all real. He helped make our dream a reality. I would recomend Chris to all my friends and family.

Sent on 11/21/2010

Ryan · Married on 08/06/2010

We used Chris Fig as our videographer for our wedding 8/6/10. We were extremely happy with the work Chris did! Not only was his work good but he is also very professional. We highly recommend Chris Fig! We couldn't have asked for a better video!

Sent on 11/13/2010

Trish · Married on 07/09/2010

Chris was great to work with and my husband and I are very happy with the video we received. He did a really good job with capturing all the details throughout the ceremony and the reception, which was very important to me. The video was well put together with the music we selected and the entire arrangement of the video was very well done. He also did my brother's wedding a year before mine and they were very pleased with their video as well.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Jared · Married on 06/27/2010

Christopher was a pleasure to work with and the video came out even better than expected! We wish all of our vendors worked out this well. Christopher went above and beyond during the wedding. He even helped me out with my tie when I had some wardrobe issues. Plus, he seemed to capture EVERY meaningful moment during our wedding. Watching the video, we were shocked that he seemed to be everywhere! But, during the wedding he was never in the way. In fact, it was only when I had the tie issue that I remember him coming out of the shadows to help out. Overall, A++ and there is no one that we could recommend more, you will be very happy!

Sent on 08/22/2010

christina · Married on 06/20/2010

Chris was very professional and showed up on time the day of our wedding. He was always helpful and answered our questions quickly via email or phone. We would definitely use Chris again for our next special occasion:)

Sent on 09/02/2010

Daria · Married on 05/30/2010

We are thrilled with the work of Chris Fig Productions. Chris did an amazing job capturing the true essence of our big day. He had a very relaxed, yet organized approach while ensuring that every exciting moment was caught on video. His professionalism and talent were demonstrated throughout the whole planning process and carried on through the actual day. We love reliving our wedding over and over again through watching the video. It was a true pleasure working with Chris to make this time so special!

Sent on 09/04/2010