Chris Carter Photography Reviews

Chris Carter Photography 5
Chris Carter Photography 6
Chris Carter Photography 7

Mary · Married on 09/13/2014

Being a wedding photographer myself, choosing someone to photograph our wedding was one of the biggest decisions we needed to to make. The first thing everyone asked me about our wedding was "who is going to be your photographer?" and said "that must be so hard to choose." Some may think choosing a wedding photographer is easy just by picking someone who's work is good. But finding someone who has beautiful work and a great personality can be difficult. Not only are Chris Carter Photography's photos beautiful and creative, Chris and Chrissy are two of the most kind, caring and reliable people I have ever met. Upon meeting Chrissy for the first time, within minutes we connected. I knew right then that they were the perfect choice for our wedding. You are with your wedding photographers all day long and I knew that Chrissy and Chris would be an absolute joy to be around that day, and they definitely were. The day of the wedding Chrissy and Chris blended right in and seamlessly became part of the day. They were always around, but never seen. They were wonderful with our families and large bridal party. Everyone felt comfortable and at ease, and that shows in our photos. They made taking photos fun and enjoyable for everyone. They had so many great ideas and were open to mine as well. We just received all of our photos and one after the next gets better and better. Choosing photos for our album will be difficult, as there are so many amazing and creative shots. I cannot wait to share all of our photos with our family and friends for years to come! I would recommend Chris and Chrissy to anyone!

Alyssa · Married on 08/24/2014

Chris and Chrissy are an amazing team and it shows in the work that they produce! Chris and Chrissy did our Engagement pictures shortly after photographing our cousins wedding. I knew from the moment we saw those pictures we had definitely made the right decision, no questions asked. They are on point when it comes to answering any questions that came up, even when my questions got annoying! And their work speaks for itself, spectacular, incredible! We are so happy to have chosen such an incredible team to capture these amazing moments in our lives and cannot wait to use them again in the future for whatever life has in store! Thank you again Chris and Chrissy!

Diana · Married on 08/22/2014

Chris and Chrissy deserve more stars than Wedding Wire is capable of giving!! They were such an absolute pleasure from day one all the way to the last second of our wedding. We cannot wait to use them for the rest of life's big moments! Their ability to capture perfection and beauty is absolutely impeccable!

• Karyn

Karyn · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I can not say enough good things about the team of Chrissy & Chris at Chris Carter Photography. We hired them pretty much on the spot after watching them work their magic at our friends' wedding before we even had the chance to see the developed shots. They are truly that impressive! Chris & Chrissy are the perfect combination of personable and professional. They have this innate ability to assimilate into your event and capture these magical moments that you often do not get to see as the bride and groom. We elected to not have a videographer at our wedding due to budgetary constraints and after our wedding was over we worried that we would live to regret our decision. However, after seeing all of the amazing shots that Chris & Chrissy captured, we no longer feel that we missed out anything at all. Thank you so much Chris Carter Photography and we look forward to using to again for future family photos.

• Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/14/2014

Chris and Chrissy are a husband and wife team. Not only do the take wonderful photos but they are very very nice and calm and easy to work with.

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Chris Carter Photography to shoot our wedding! They are very professional and a lot of fun. Chris and Chrissy made my bridal party feel so comfortable and we laughed thru ought much of the staged shots. I felt like they did an excellent job of blending in at the wedding, yet somehow appearing out of nowhere to snap photos that I was so happy they were able to capture. We have received so many compliments on the preview pictures that we received and we can’t wait to see the rest!

Jillian · Married on 11/23/2013

Chris and Chrissy were amazing! My fiance and I used them for our engagement session and wedding. They are such a wonderful couple to work with. They made everyone feel so at ease and comfortable while shooting the photos. The pictures came out fantastic and we truly couldn't be happier. We can't wait to use them again for more photos!

Erin · Married on 11/15/2013

The husband and wife team of Chris and Chrissy Carter were amazing. They were wonderful with the kids as well as the adults. They came highly recommended and I will in return be recommending them to my family and friends in the future.

David · Married on 11/01/2013

Chris and Chrissy work together as husband/wife team...and they do a kickass job! We had our engagement and wedding photos done by them, one word = awesome! Chris went to my house while Chrissy met with my wife at the reception. After taking pictures before the wedding, they came together at the church and they were so good with the pictures that nobody really noticed them there. While at the reception they not only got every picture we requested, but they caught moments we did not even think of. They were with us all the way through and we had a few last minute picture requests, which got done quick! Chris is an excellent photographer and Chrissy has an awesome mind for great, artistic pictures. My wife and I highly recommend Chris and Chrissy; we will request their services for all of our professional photo moments.

My husband and I hired this duo for our wedding last week. We were so pleased with their service. Chris and Chrissy were prompt, professional, but also hysterical and made us feel so comfortable. Their pricing is beyond fair! We cannot wait to see our photos!!!!!

My husband and I booked with Chris and Chrissy for our engagement photos and immediately fell in love. As a husband and wife team, Chris and Chrissy compliment one another. They are both so talented and work together to capture the most breathtaking and memorable photos. Although we adored our engagement photos and knew of their abilities, that still did not save us from the complete awe and satisfaction of our sneak peeks from our wedding photos. The uniqueness of their photos and the way in which they find a way to incorporate your personalities as a couple is just amazing. They have so much patience and are willing to listen to your feelings, thoughts, ideas, etc. With Chris and Chrissy, you know that you matter to them and that they will do anything possible to make your day beautiful and captured forever. We are SO happy that we found them and feel so fortunate. If you want quality and unique photos, with outstanding and caring people at a reasonable price, your search is over. Book Chris Carter Photography, you will not regret it.

Andrea · Married on 05/31/2013

BEST WEDDING VENDOR EVER!!!! We used Chrissy and Christian for our Engagement photos and our Wedding, it was the best decision we ever made. They are an extremely talented husband and wife team who work together to make sure every small detail is exactly what you want. What set Chrissy and Christian apart from other photographers (and other wedding vendors for that matter) is that they are the most sincere and down to earth people ever. Unlike other photographers they won't tell you how amazing they are, they don't have to, their work speaks for itself! And they don't have the ultra intimidating massive ($$$$) packages that confuse you. They have a very straight forward pricing system, in fact you can see it on their website right now, unlike other photographers that make you meet with them in person before they will tell you anything at all.
    In addition to their amazing talent, they have unheard of customer service. They were the only vendor throughout the whole process that didn't stress me out. Their communication was almost instant and they were super accommodating.
    They were so fantastic at organizing all of the photos on our wedding day. They made the "traditional" posed photos fun and different, and even had my 3 year old nephew smiling in every shot! I have been in several weddings over the years, and I have never worked with photographers who blended so well with the bridal party...and then blended in at the reception. You didn't even know they were there, but they seemed to be everywhere capturing special moments all evening.
    We have only seen a few preview shots from the wedding so far, but they are all phenomenal! I cannot wait to see all of the photos...my only concern is how we will narrow it down enough to make an album that isn't 1000 pages!
    If you are looking for a photographer to capture any special event, you don't need to look any further. Chrissy and Chris are THE BEST. I look forward to working with them again in the future!

Jennifer · Married on 09/30/2012

CHRIS AND CHRISSY ARE AMAZING!!!!! THEY WERE SO EASY TO WORK WITH AND MADE US FEEL 100% COMFORTABLE WITH EACH AND EVERY SHOT. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER LAUGHED THAT MUCH :) WE TRULY ENJOYED HAVING BOTH OF THEM AS PART OF OUR SPECIAL DAY, CAPTURING EVERY MOMENT. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW SPECTACULAR CHRIS AND CHRISSY ARE…THEY ARE TRULY OUTSTANDING!

Maggie · Married on 07/14/2012

Chris and Chrissy were wonderful to work with on the day of our wedding. We were able to get the majority of our posed pictures done in between the ceremony and the cocktail hour, which was so great. They were enthusiastic and fun, and several guests made comments about how present our photographers were during all of the photo opportunities that came up during the wedding! Their prices are very reasonable, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Lisa · Married on 05/27/2012

Amazing doesn't begin to describe the experience we had with Chris Carter photography. From the moment I spoke with Chrissy on the phone I knew we'd be a great fit. We received our gorgeous wedding pictures a few weeks after the wedding and seriously weren't able to stop looking at them. They all came out so beautifully, we had a hard time picking our favorites. Chris and Chrissy are amazing, so professional and fun at the same time. We are genuinely smiling and laughing in every picture (my biggest pet peeve is fake smiles in photos). They captured every moment of our wedding day and gave us perfect photos to remember our big day. Thank you both so much! I'd absolutely recommend them to any bride. They make the process as painless as possible and paid attention to all the details and photos we really wanted to capture.

Emily · Married on 09/10/2011

I loved them! It was such a pleasure working with them I could not have asked for a better couple. Everything was perfect and my guests kept coming to tel me how wonderful they were. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Neil · Married on 04/06/2013

Jane and I could not have been more pleased with the professional and yet so easy going photography team that Chris and Chrissy shared with us at our special day on West Point this past April 6th, 2013. Their quality work was very unabtrusive which made our day that much more special. One less thing to worry about, one less "box to check" on what can prove to be a hectic day. It was a true joy to have them as our photographers. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 04/16/2013

Chris Carter Photography's reply:

AWWW Thank you Neil & Jane! What a wonderful wedding! A job well done, we had so much fun!