Chris Bunker Photography Reviews

37 | Provo, UT

37 Reviews for Chris Bunker Photography

Kamry · Married on 07/11/2014

Chris did a phenomenal job! He was able to capture moments that I couldn't see through out the whole wedding. I'll cherish these photos forever.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Alecia · Married on 06/25/2014

Chris was my wedding photographer and he was the best! My pictures were beautiful! Chris is so much fun to work with!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Stacey · Married on 06/21/2014

He was willing to travel for our wedding and was very fair with pricing. He was easy to get in touch with and very nice. We loved the natural and beautiful look of the photos. Thebcandid shots at our reception are priceless.

Clayton · Married on 06/14/2014

Chris was awesome as our wedding photographer. We were nervous to have somebody that we didn't know doing our pictures. We thought it might be awkward or uncomfortable but Chris made us feel very comfortable and was very easy to talk to and share ideas or concerns with. We would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

Abbey · Married on 06/07/2014

We found Chris at a bridal showcase and got an awesome deal. He is very good at what he does! I loved that some of the pictures were artistic, and others captured the moments. His photography was great! No regrets! ????????

Sent on 05/11/2016

Jalynn · Married on 04/22/2016

We loved working with Chris! He does his job perfectly. He makes sure you look good in your photos (fixes hair, dress, etc.), shows you what they look like, asks if you wanted anything different, he's very accommodating. He took charge on the wedding day and made the pictures quick and efficient as well as flexible to any of our needs. I would recommend him to anyone! We were very pleased with Chris' services.

Sent on 01/23/2017

Seth · Married on 12/22/2015

Chris is a great guy and an outstanding photographer! It's kind of hard to come up with anything that I think he could have done better. We love all the photos he took of our wedding and had a low-stress fun time having him take our photos. The cold and wet weather on our wedding day certainly didn't make his job easier, but he went to work without complaining and got us a bunch of great shots. The only minor complaints are that it did take him a little while to get the photos back to us and he isn't the cheapest wedding photographer out there. But, Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Flexibility and Value are all through the roof. With Chris our wedding photos were exactly what we wanted them to be; photos that captured the joy of the day and bring back happy memories of our wedding every time we look at them. Highly Recommended!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Chris is an absolutely fantastic photographer to have take your photos. We enjoyed him a lot. He was very good at the bridal session. We loved the way they turned out! He did a better job capturing the moment when we were posing, more so than some of the candid photos at our reception, but they're still good. However, he did do a great job at capturing candid moments outside the LDS Temple. Overall he captured important moments, made them larger than life, was easy to work with, and his prices were fair.

Sent on 05/16/2016

Brynn · Married on 09/04/2016

Chris blew me away. On my wedding day I was so stressed and focused on all the little details...he came in and immediately put me at ease. I knew that everything was going to be ok! He was focused, timely, worked well with my other vendors, and got along with my guests. He organized everyone quickly and easily and kept order. We were able to get all of the shots that I wanted in less time than I thought it would take. My wedding party raved about him to me after the event. If you want high quality photos and a photographer who is on his game, hire Chris Bunker. I would give him ten stars for quality and professionalism if I could.

Sent on 01/27/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/10/2015

Chris was very easy to work with and we asked a lot from him right from the beginning. Was awesome at covering a huge wedding solo. Had a great amount of photos to pick from. Found him at a bridal show and had a promo that day, but we needed more time he was very accommodating for what we wanted. He was very great with the smallest of details during my bridals. Awesome couldn't recommend him more.

Parker · Married on 08/28/2014

Chris is awesome to work with. I'm not that photogenic and don't enjoy photo shoots. However, Chris made the experience enjoyable. His work is exceptional and at a very fair price. What I was most pleased with is how he captured so many people at our reception. He was everywhere and took great photos of the people we requested.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Maddie · Married on 05/26/2016

4.2
      3.0

Chris is really fun to work with and we had so many people comment that he made the wedding day fun!

Sent on 01/23/2017