50 Reviews for Choice DJs

Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)

Kevin was a fantastic dj! We had several wedding guests tell us after the wedding that they liked our DJ, which I find to be a huge compliment that our guests had a great time too. He was fun, easy to communicate with and within our budget!

Profile Picture Rachel, 2/18/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Durk was our DJ, and he was amazing!! He did everything I asked, and he sent me tons of suggestions and helpful information to help me arrange the best reception. Our reception was SO fun. There were 20+ people on the dance floor the entire night... He played sweet songs during dinner, and his commentary was perfect, friendly, and fun. I would recommend Durk a million times over. He texted and emailed back quickly and made himself available at all times. The price was very reasonable and it was easy to add on things we needed, like a lapel mic and speakers for the ceremony. Love Choice DJs! Durk and Kevin were awesome to work with!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, MC

Kevin was amazing! We of course gave a list of our songs for cake cutting, entrance, etc but his music choice while we were dancing was spot on! He kept everyone on the dance floor! We didn't want the party to stop at the end of the night. He also gave us a copy of our music which included a good friends acoustically singing our first dance. It was really special for us!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin is fantastic! We gave him the genres of music we enjoyed and he came up with an amazing set list! Not only that but he had equipment available for our musician guests to be able to play. He was fun, energetic and e all had an incredible time!

Profile Picture Tara, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Kevin was outstanding. He was happy to accommodate our requests, read the crowd perfectly, and was in general a very professional, fun, and courteous person to have at our party. We also had a few musical friends playing instruments and singing during the ceremony and for our first dance (some of our favorite moments from the entire wedding weekend!), and we really appreciated how proactive Kevin was in working with them to ensure all the setup was in place and everything went smoothly with zero stress.

Profile Picture Allison, 4/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Kevin was fantastic and so much fun to work with. He was easy to communicate with and he did perfectly with our ceremony and reception music. I was dancing the whole night! He was great to interact with us and our guests- he even busted a few moves out on the floor with us! We had a wonderful time at our wedding and our guests commented to us on how much fun they had as well! Would absolutely recommend Kevin! Thank you for making our day so smooth and fun! - Chelsea and Jordan

Profile Picture Chelsea, 4/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choice DJ's was AWESOME to work with . Everyone enjoyed themselves and was still talking about the PHOTO BOOTH. Kevin and his team are the complete package. So, helpful, professional and fun! Cannot go wrong with choosing Choice DJ's to entertain your crowd!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: MC, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Kevin was just the best throughout our entire wedding planning process! He was extremely helpful and responsive through emails, meeting in person, and even on the day of. Kevin took every single thing we discussed and stuck true to exactly the plan I wanted. Kevin was our DJ, but he also provided the sound equipment for the ceremony and made sure that our musicians were hooked up and that all of the mics were working. He was such a fun DJ and knew how to get everyone out on the dance floor! Kevin was truly very professional, fun to work with, and an amazing part of our wedding day. I 100% recommend Choice DJ's!

Profile Picture User7589949, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Kevin was beyond incredible! First off, he is one of the most easy going guys you'll meet. I enjoyed putting together some of our favorite songs while chatting about the type of music we wanted. His pricing was one of the best in town as well! On our wedding day at Wren's Nest, he set everything up without any issues. When it came to the sound quality it was incredible! Most of all he kept the crowd dancing all night! One of our biggest compliments was that everyone said it was one of the best dance parties they've ever been to! We'll be hiring him again for any event we ever put on! Thank you Kevin for an incredible night!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved working with Kevin and Choice DJs. Kevin was an absolute delight from the beginning to the very end. Having a big number of people from Australia, Kevin worked extremely hard to make sure that all of our guests enjoyed the music and provided a wide variety of genres. He worked with the guests and their song requests and even let us do Karaoke!!! We had such a blast on the dance floor and couldn’t have had a better DJ on our special day!! Thanks again! Joce and Lucas!

Profile Picture jocelyn, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choice DJs was amazing to work with! Kevin was so flexible with our wedding day schedule. It rained and our ceremony was delayed and Kevin was so kind to stay a little later since we got a late start! the music was great! we had a lot of Latin music at our wedding and he did a great job at knowing when to play what song. I would highly recommend choice DJs, they are professional and very sweet and accommodating.

Profile Picture Shelly, 8/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choice Dj's was a good vendor choice for our wedding. Kevin was helpful and attentive to our needs. He was flexible enough to pick songs and take requests and professional enough to cue all the right songs at the right time. I would recommend, good value.

Profile Picture User7292905, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

There is literally nothing to not love about Kevin! He is the easiest to work with, listens to your needs, is extremely timely with his responses and our guests loved him! When I looked back at my wedding photos, I loved seeing Kevin laughing, smiling and dancing and having a genuinely good time with our guests - it was truly like he was a guest and not someone we were paying to be there. We adored him! Kev, you're a rockstar!

Profile Picture Jen, 7/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choice DJs were incredible to work with. Kevin Thompson was the DJ for our wedding reception. He was incredibly flexible and worked with me to surprise my new bride with some special songs. He did a wonderful job of adding some personal touches as well. He was generally interested in getting to know my wife and I and it really came through during the reception. I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Evan, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choice DJs is the Best DJ's around!! We used DJ Kevin at my daughter's wedding and he kept the party jumping the whole night!! He listened to the type of music my daughter and her husband wanted and that is what he played. He played appropriate music for everyone and everyone one had a Great Time!!! Kevin is also very easy to work with, he is a man of his word and his knows his business, he came highly recommended and I highly recommend Choice DJs!!! Choice DJs will make any wedding or event a Great Success!!!

Profile Picture Haley, 6/4/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Kevin at Choice DJ's was great! Planning a wedding from Florida at a location that isn't a typical wedding venue wasn't easy but Kevin was such a huge help! We were able to text, call or email whenever we needed anything. My fiance had a lot of questions for the DJ but he was very assuring and helpful throughout the whole process. The day of the wedding Kevin handled all of the announcements and made everything work smoothly. He worked well with my coordinator and all of the other vendors and we would highly recommend him!

We also loved our string lights and up-lighting. Kevin was even able to adjust the colors to exactly the way we wanted them even in the middle of the wedding which we really appreciated!

Choice DJ's will work with you and your budget and will help you put on a perfect wedding.

Profile Picture User4853557, 2+ years ago, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Very kind and courteous to what we wanted.

Profile Picture User7463488, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Kevin Thompson provided services for my daughters reception on Jan. 30, 2016 at the Hilton Garden Inn. After we met with him the first time we knew instantly that he was the one. We were not disappointed. He was very patient with my daughter as she did not make all of her final decisions until 2 days before the wedding. He was very personable at the wedding and a big hit with everyone.
He was professional and at the same time so much fun. We were very pleased.

Profile Picture Vickie, 1/30/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Kevin has a fantastic personality and was by far the best DJ I have ever seen at a wedding. In the weeks after the wedding, several of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He even got out on the dance floor to teach some people some random dance moves. If you need a DJ in the Nashville area, Kevin with choice DJS is your man.

Profile Picture User5575123, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ryan, with Choice DJs was amazing to work with. We met before the wedding and my husband and I could tell he really understood the style of music we wanted for our reception. He delivered perfect service at our wedding reception. He incorporated all of our requested songs and kept the party going all night with songs we loved. The dance floor was packed the entire night and we could not have been happier.

Profile Picture Laura, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Kevin of Choice Dj's was incredible to work with! He was willing to work with any ceremony/reception style we wanted! He is quick to respond to questions, efficient, and on time. His organization and ability to work with us via Skype because we live out of state was amazing. All of my guests had an amazing time and Kevin was to thank for this.

Thanks Kevin!!!

Profile Picture Kara, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin with Choice DJ's was fantastic. He was very accommodating and available to answer any of my questions throughout the wedding planning process.
Also, he was very interactive during the reception. He played a big part in making my reception so memorable. Guests were dancing the whole night through!

Profile Picture Christine , 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Ryan with ChoiceDJs was absolutely incredible!! Him and Kevin were both extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our big day, and the night of the wedding, Ryan killed it! Not only did we love Ryan's attitude and song selection, but we have had multiple guests tell us how much fun they had because of the music being played. Ryan was open to playing songs that I suggested, but also knew exactly how to keep the crowd happy with his own selections. Before the wedding, I stressed a lot about the music and was very worried about everyone having a good time. If you go with ChoiceDJs I can assure you that you have nothing to worry about!

Profile Picture User4559792, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Everyone was so impressed by Kevin. He made the night. He helped bring everything together. He even got out on the dance floor to show us how to do specific dances. He was easy going and professional. I was blown away by his total package including lighting. We loved Kevin!

Profile Picture User3375267, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Kevin was a great wedding DJ! He was fun, energetic, professional, and played great music! He sent forms ahead of time to plan our special songs, requests, and the order of events for the reception. We specified certain songs and genres and he added in some perfect selections. We wanted everyone to be having fun out on the dance floor and Kevin made it happen! Highly recommended!!

Profile Picture Jen, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews