12 Reviews for Chocolate Fantasy Fountains and Classic Photo Booths

Props (2)
Clean Up (1)
Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Social Media Integration (1)
12 Chocolate Fantasy Fountains and Classic Photo Booths Reviews

We used Pennsylvania PhotoBooths for our wedding and they were great! Not only were our attendants professional but they made sure our guests had fun! All of our guests got copies of their pictures and we got an amazing scrapbook and DVD to remember enjoy and laugh at for years to come! I would highly recommend this company if you're looking for a photobooth for your wedding or event!

Profile Picture Erica, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Photobooth, Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

Rob and his wife were wonderful at my wedding! Not only did they provide the Photo Booth for my event that included props, video messages, a scrapbook and keepsake DVD but they also created a custom s'mores bar for me! It included multiple different handmade chocolate bars, marshmallows and two types of graham crackers plus guests got to roast their own marshmallows! It was the hit of the evening and I received nothing but glowing compliments! If you are looking for something special for your event, call Rob - you will be glad you did!

Profile Picture Luanne, 11/1/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Photobooth

Rob was easy to work with to set up the photo booth time and specifics. The employees who came the day of the wedding to actually set up the photo booth were very helpful and arrived on time.

I loved the video feature with the photobooth! I also loved that you received both a CD with all the videos and images along with a book with notes from guests and all the photos. I would definitely suggest using them to a friend!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 4/18/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used the chocolate fountain and received a free upgrade from a bridal show that I attended. Amazing choices for dippers and the chocolate was delicious. I barely noticed the workers setting up during dinner. Very professional.

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/10/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I really can't say enough about Rob and his company! He provided us with a donut station, taco station, and caramel apple station at our wedding. Our guests RAVED about all of them! Everything was delicious!!!!

I have to mention that Rob goes above and beyond for his clients. Our venue wasn't very accommodating, but he WAS. The venue wanted to charge us for a table, so he said not to worry that he'd bring one for us. The venue wanted to charge us $500 to pass apple cider with the donuts, he said don't worry Jill, I'll do it for free. Rob has a great personality and was very personable with our guests. In my opinion, ROB made our wedding special by helping us do EXACTLY what we wanted on our day. I HIGHLY recommend him...we are so lucky we found him!

Profile Picture Jill, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Such a great company to do business with! Rob was super nice, and always got back to you timely, which is super important especially for a busy bride! All my guests loved the photo booth, and its nice for the bride and groom to have a guestbook with photos, a cd with messages, and free access to all the pictures after their wedding... There are a ton of photo booth companies out there, but how many companies give EVERY SINGLE PERSON in the picture a copy?? They are reasonably priced, and well worth it! My guests even mentioned to me how nice and professional they were! So happy with their service!!

Profile Picture Pia Marie, 7/26/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

My fiancée and I decided that we wanted a s'more bar for our winter wedding. Problem was..we could not find anyone to offer such a service...Until our venue (Brian Drake at Green Pond Country Club) recommended that we contact Rob at Chocolate Fantasy Fountains. I contacted Rob and he was very enthusiastic about the idea. He actually created a custom s'mores bar for our event and it was awesome. People were blown away. hey had different types of delicious, homemade chocolates, flavored marshmallows that our guest were able to roast themselves, and different types of graham crackers. BEYOND ALL EXPECTATIONS!!! If you are looking for something original, delicious, and fun, give them a call. You will not regret it :)

Profile Picture samantha, 12/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. Rob was great in setting this up for our venue. He was very flexible with the planning, and the booth looked great. The guests had so much fun! Rob led everyone through the process of photos, video messages, prints, etc. He checked in with us during the night to ask if we wanted to open up options for our guests. Guests loved getting the strips to take home, and we loved getting a copy of the strips in our guest book - what a great way to make a memory book! I would highly recommend using Rob for your wedding or any event!

Profile Picture Christina, 2/20/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The photo booth and chocolate fountain were a hit at my daughter's wedding. The cost was very reasonable. Six months later the guests are still talking about the photo booth. The guests loved their own copy of their photos. The bride and groom will always have the book and disk to look back on. Rob also was very flexible in finding a solution was it was discovered that the original photo booth couldn't fit in the elevator to the 2nd floor.
Fay/Sailman Wedding

Profile Picture Janice, 10/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

What a fantastic idea !! I used his photo booth at my daughter's wedding. He set it up outside of the reception room and close to the bar. A Large selection of props but I also was able to bring a few of my own since the wedding had a 1950's theme. Extremely friendly, helpful with the guests the day of the event, and was in contact with me prior to the wedding to confirm and make some helpful suggestions. The photo booth was a hit at the wedding. A few drinks and every guest was having a blast with it.

Profile Picture James, 9/4/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

everyone loved the choc fountain, great idea... many people thought it was like a highlight part... made tummies very very happy

Profile Picture Megan , 5/24/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent company. The fountain really was a great addition to our wedding. The staffing was excellent, and helped with the cake as well. Only problem we has was that it was a little windy and the wedding and they told my husband that they could not start the fountain. He was about to walk down the aisle and had to deal with this situation.

The supplies they give as well are EXCELLENT- fressh fruit, cookies, anything you choose. This is a great company to work with.

Profile Picture Spring, 7/7/07, 5 Reviews