ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe Reviews

ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 5
ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 6
ChocaL8kiss Bakery/Cafe 7

Aisha · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely loved our wedding cake. We wanted a very elegant and simple look and that is exactly how our cake turned out. The cake tasted amazing as well. Very moist and perfect! My sister also got her cake from here for her wedding 3 years ago and my family has nothing but great things to say! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Deb · Married on 05/07/2017

They will make you the most beautiful cake and be able to work with you in creating a special design that fits your themes and colors. BUT beyond the beauty of the cake, there will be the DELICIOUSNESS ! Using top notch ingredients that are fresh and flavorful. She also provides a wide variety of flavors and fillings so you can "customize" your cake as well !
    LOVE this baker !

Sent on 05/09/2017

Robyn · Married on 04/29/2017

Chocal8kiss Is such an amazing bakery!! They were so easy to work with and so accommodating!! Sonam out did herself my daughter's cake came out more gorgeous than I even imagined and to top it off was so delicious. All my guests including the vendors couldn't rave enough how absolutely delicious and beautiful the cake was. They also made cake pops and cupcakes and those were AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS as well. I can't speak highly enough about the bakery and the desserts. You have to go to Chocal8kiss to see for yourself. EVERYTHING about our experience was TOP NOTCH!!!!!

Sent on 05/06/2017

RoseMary · Married on 03/24/2017

Chocal8kiss was AMAZING! They made me a batman grooms cake EXACTLY as I pictured it and it tasted just as great as it looked! Everyone loved it and they were so easy to work with! I definitely recommend !!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Nava and Sushant · Married on 03/12/2017

ChocaL8kiss Bakery is the best bakery in this world. The minute we entered the bakery we knew this was for us. Sonam was very professional and attentive to us. She exactly knew our vision and our taste preference. From the cake tasting experience to our reception day our experience was Top Notch!!!. You have to visit this place and try out their delicious goodies. Our wedding cake was really beautiful and everyone loved it. Thank you so much, Sonam and the team for working so hard on getting us the best cake for our wedding. You guys are amazing!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Kyri · Married on 11/12/2016

Sonam was a doll to work with. The cake came out amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/23/2016

Their service is unparalleled! The custom designed cake that we had Sonam and her team make for our wedding looked amazing and tasted awesome. Our guest kept raving about how good it was and how beautiful it was. I honestly couldn't believe the awesome price that she charged us for it either. It was very competitive compared to other local competitors. We will be returning soon for another cake! Thanks for making our special night even more amazing!

Regards,
    Justin & Jamie

(Wedding Date: 9/23/16)

Sent on 10/01/2016

Shaweta · Married on 08/20/2016

Sonam was great and a real pleasure to work with! She made our wedding cake beautiful. She was very responsive and provided a stress free experience designing my cake. I would highly reommend her bakery! The cake was also delicious.

Sent on 09/08/2016

Megan · Married on 06/26/2016

We chose ChocaL8kiss Bakery for our wedding cake and we were extremely pleased. Sonam was great from the moment we walked into the bakery. We did a tasting and all of the flavors were so delicious, it was hard to choose which ones we wanted! We were married on the beach and wanted a beach themed cake. They did a wonderful job decorating the cake with a beachy theme, just how we wanted. We definitely recommend ChocaL8kiss Bakery!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Navni · Married on 06/25/2016

Chocal8kiss was our vendor for our cake and dessert table at our wedding reception. They were absolutely amazing!

Sonam was extremely professional yet approachable and understanding of what we wanted. The wedding cake tasting was incredible! It was extremely difficult picking the flavors for each tier of the cake because every flavor was so unique and delicious.

The cake design was incredible. We went with a 3 tier silhouette design where each tier told our love story. It was absolutely beautiful and personalized.

The pricing was also extremely reasonable and Sonam was very practical when we asked her the quantity of cake needed for our guests. With such amazing designs, taste and pricing we booked her on the spot!

Later we also added a dessert table for the wedding reception. On the day of the wedding reception, guests could not stop raving about the delicious wedding cake and desserts! I would absolutely recommend Chocal8kiss and will be using them in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2016

Komal · Married on 05/29/2016

We are so pleased to write a review for Sonam and her team at Chocal8kiss. Sonam and her team were incredibly professional and worked with us to create our perfect dream wedding cake. We went through a few iterations of what we wanted in the different layers of our cakes (we love cake, and are super picky!). Sonam and her team were so gracious and worked very hard to give us incredible flavor, impeccable design, and unbelievable service. We were so impressed with the level of detail and professionalism they displayed. We can't wait to find an excuse to have her make us another cake!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Navjot · Married on 12/25/2015

I sat down with the owner and requested exactly what I wanted and she made it happen. Everyone was in love with my wedding cake in appearance and taste!

Sent on 12/25/2016

nadim · Married on 08/21/2015

Working with Sonam from Chcol8kiss was an amazing expierence. From the first meeting to the delivery of the cake everything was flawless. She took our vision and made it come to life. The flavors and taste were truly delightful. Our guest were talking about the cake both the visual aspect and the taste for days. We would highly recommend this bakery and sonam.
    Try the oreo flavor it was the biggest hit with the guest!!!
    nadim

Sent on 09/15/2015

Sonam was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout our wedding process. She has a keen ability to understand the many needs of her clients and delivers pure perfection. From the initial cake tasting to the reception itself, Sonam's commitment to detail and quality was evident. The cake and desserts were executed flawlessly and exceeded our expectations. The guests continue to praise the cake and cake pops. We can't wait to eat the top layer of our cake for our one year anniversary! Sonam was one of our most delightful vendors and we look forward to working with her again.

Sent on 06/08/2016

Hiren · Married on 06/12/2015

We had our cake done from ChocoL8Kiss and it was delicious! We worked with Sonam who nailed the design we wanted perfectly. We sort of were in crunch time to the wedding and after a few back and forths with Sonam, we didn't have to worry about a thing. She came through come wedding day with an amazing looking cake. All the guests loved it. Would definitely recommend her for any event!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Lubi · Married on 05/17/2015

I ordered a cake for my friend's bridal shower (May 17) as well as some chocolate cover Oreo’s, cake pops and chocolate cover pretzels. I spoke/emailed with Chef Sonam a few times and she couldn't have made it any easier for me. I couldn't have asked for any more professionalism or even greater outcome for my order. Needless to say, everyone enjoyed the beautiful cake (some didn't even want to eat the cake because it looked so amazing). The bride loved her cake and other treats and couldn't be any more happier. Thank you to Chef Sonam and the her staff for making the bride's Bridal Shower unforgettable.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Dipa · Married on 05/10/2015

Sonam and her team did an amazing job for our wedding! We had her do cupcakes for our sangeet event and a wedding cake/full dessert table with a live station for funnel cakes for our reception. Everything was delicious and on top of that, it was all eggless! Finding eggless desserts was a little difficult but Sonam was great in making sure that we had everything that we wanted for the evening.

Sent on 08/18/2015
  • User5020542 · 2+ years ago

Sonam did amazing job with our wedding cake decor. The cake was very elegant and classic. On top of it, our guests were asking where did we get the cake from. Everyone loved the taste of both of the flavors we pick.

Sonam was very professional, honest and patience during cake tasting. She answered all my crazy questions and helped me pick perfect flavors.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Raakhee · Married on 11/23/2014

I had my engagement and wedding cake made from this place and I must say amazing. My wedding cake looked amazing.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/19/2014

I met with Sonam prior to wedding to create my wedding cake. Her cake/fillings were so amazing that it was extremely hard to pick. Sonam is very nice to work with and always available when needed. My wedding cake was not only beautiful but it tasted amazing and the anniversary cake is so personal with a happy anniversary topper. I would highly recommend her to any bride I know!

Sent on 10/01/2014

I know with most people its tough choosing a cake and flavors. Working with Sonam made it super easy. she is very talented and has a great selection of flavors that are not the typical chocolate and vanilla. When my husband and did our cake cutting we were delighted again with the taste and freshness of the cake. Also it looked fabulous! I would totally come back here again for a cake.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Mansi · Married on 08/16/2014

My now-husband and I placed food as our top priority for the wedding. We love food and wanted our guests to have a great experience with not-so-traditional wedding desserts. I saw the work Sonam from Chocol8Kiss did on social media sites, how beautiful everything was and most of all how delicious everyone claimed her desserts were. Because we were planning this wedding from a distance, we actually did not get to try anything prior to booking her (yes, really!). We chose a dessert spread in lieu of a traditional wedding cake, choosing 6 different dessert options (cake pops, mango cheesecake, oreo cookie shots to name a few) instead. We consulted with Sonam prior to picking these and she was wonderful to talk with!

On the day of the event, Sonam's staff dropped off all of the desserts pre-plated so all our caterer had to do was place them on the table. The presentation was beautiful but everything tasted SO GOOD! Our guests complemented us on the desserts more than anything and they loved having small bite sized options of multiple things. The cake pops were definitely my favorite as they had a crunchy, smooth chocolate exterior and an amazingly moist interior. Seriously, some of the best cake I have had. We made little take-out containers so our guests could take some home, and people were taking 3-4 boxes each! By end of the night, the dessert station was decimated -- not 1 item left because everyone wanted to take the dessert home. People even created a new hashtag for our wedding just for the dessert!

The prices were incredibly fair, less than the cost of a giant wedding cake I think, and it was out-of-this world delicious. I highly recommend Sonam for a legit dessert experience.

Sent on 08/21/2014

Erica · Married on 07/18/2014

My husband Tommy and I would like to thank Sonam and the ChocaL8Kiss crew for the amazing wedding cake they had made us for our July 18th wedding. The design of the cake, from the piping down to the decor was exactly what we had envisioned. The cake itself had two amazing fillings - nutella/strawberry mousse and death by chocolate - both equally delicious and absolutely amazing. The texture of the cake was moist and the guests loved every bite. Our wedding took place the day before my husbands birthday and I had put in a special request to have a cupcake made for him, this was to be presented as the crowd sang happy birthday - the crew at ChocaL8Kiss were able to fulfill my request, they were super easy to work with, keeping the secret of the cupcake just between us. Our experience with ChocaL8Kiss throughout the entire wedding experience was wonderful. They are definitely a caring crew who go out of their way to make your day special and our wedding would not have been the same without the fabulous wedding cake they provided.

Thank you so much! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Tommy and Erica

Sent on 08/25/2014

We were so happy to have a Chocal8kiss wedding cake at our wedding reception. The cake, especially the gold finishing on the middle tier, looked absolutely amazing! It was exactly what we had discussed and we were so glad you were able to make it happen! And of course the cake itself was delicious!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Nija · Married on 06/07/2014

WOW! Sonam and her staff were absolutely amazing. We met Sonam at an Expo about a year before our wedding. We started a brief conversation with Sonam about doing a generic chocolate fountain and that's where the magic started. Sonam gave us a better and more creative idea and within that 5 min conversation, we were both blown away. We knew that we found something special with Sonam.

Both of us feel that dessert is the most important meal of the day so we wanted to include that somehow during the wedding. We didn't want to just do a cake so we needed fresh ideas. Once we sat down with Sonam for a consultation, we knew we were set. She recommended that we do a dessert bar for our guests. She gave us suggestions that seemed impossible to do until we saw her work. Besides everything looking visually amazing, it all tasted incredible. We decided to go pretty extensive with the dessert bar which included dessert sushi, fruit kabobs, edible spoons and a live s'more station. A FREAKING LIVE S'MORE STATION. The dessert bar was so breath taking that we had people who were about to leave the reception until they saw what was about to be rolled out. They literally stopped in their tracks and waited.

Sonam and her staff made sure everything went off without any issues. She took care of everything and even worked with our caterer to make sure everything was planned and set up accordingly. She personally contacted us and made sure everything was okay. She answered every email very promptly and gave us one less thing to stress about. Everyone was ridiculously impressed with the dessert bar. We can't tell you how many people came up to us and said this is one of the coolest things they have ever seen. Sonam also knew that we probably wouldn't get to enjoy it, so she personally prepared a box for us to take after everything was over. Amazing end to and amazing night. BOOK HER NOW!

N & A