Weddings by ChloMo Reviews

131 | James Hill, JM

131 Reviews for Weddings by ChloMo

Tina · Married on 03/27/2018

We can⠹t be happier

ChloMo Projects & Events provide an unparalleled service. Planning a wedding in Devon House from Georgia could be stressful, but with the help of these planners, our experience was nothing short of incredible. Our ceremony and reception was orchestrated so flawlessly. My husband Jeremy and I could not be happier.

Laura · Married on 03/24/2018

What an incredible organization

Mark & I had the most amazing wedding last month at Hope Gardens which was organised by ChloMo. All of the suppliers we used were professional and high quality and we wouldn't have changed a thing. Everyone who attended our wedding said they had the most incredible time! Thank you so much to ChloMo - We would highly recommend you to our friends.

Sent on 12/22/2018

Katie · Married on 03/17/2018

Chloe & Chanel went above and beyond what was expected to make my wedding ceremony + reception great & memorable! I would recommend Chloe to any first time bride such as myself, because Chloe provided the highest level of reassurance and comfort for my nervous state of being just by being around, her presence is comforting. She takes firm charge of the approprate events and knows what she is doing. As soon as Chloe steps in - you are in the best care. Speak once to anyone at ChloMo & be assured their vast knowledge reflects the experience they posses in the wedding & event business. My husband & I rented just about everything that we needed for our wedding from Chloe & we were pleased with everything - Chloe's team came early and set everything up to our liking. During the ceremony we experienced a cake vendor conflict, the cake didn't show up!! Chloe worked cooperatively with our venue manager to make things right. I felt comfort in knowing Chloe was on our side! Thank you, Chloe - our wedding wouldn't have been the same without you!! Would recommend - you cannot do it without Chloe!

Sent on 03/18/2018

Bamidele · Married on 03/14/2018

We are immensely grateful

You made the whole planning process stress free and seamless, we instantly knew we were in very good hands! You helped us secure the most incredible suppliers. You couldn’t have made planning an overseas Nigerian wedding any more enjoyable for a bride and groom! We are so appreciative of all of your time and dedication.

Shamar · Married on 03/09/2018

Mouth watering service beyond our imagination

Thank you to ChloMo and our wonderful wedding planner, Chloe, for bringing our dream Hindu wedding to life! With her fantastic organizational skills and creativity Chloe helped us plan an intimate, 40 person wedding in just 4 short months. Nevertheless, the outcome and services exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 02/21/2018

I got a professional, and exceptional service

Sincerely these guys went above and beyond to help make our wedding truly unforgettable. I have been a bridesmaid for 7+ friends, seen their planning process and I have to say- ChloMo Projects & Events blew everything I've seen or heard away. Truly I cannot speak highly enough of them... If you're considering a wedding definitely use this professional team.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Kevin & Stephanie · Married on 02/12/2018

You people are really working

Our wedding was way better than we could have ever dreamed and none of it would have been possible without ChloMo and there endless efforts not to mention patience. Bellefield Great House was absolutely the best place in the entire world we could possibly have our wedding.

Kelly · Married on 02/05/2018

The easiest wedding to plan!

I cannot thank ChloMo Projects & Events enough for the easiest most stress free wedding planning experience. Chloe & Her team handled everything so professionally and introduced us to the best vendors in the business. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of women to help me with the most important weekend of mine and my husband’s lives!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Richard & Jane · Married on 01/30/2018

Myself and my baby had a stress free wedding

You guys removed all the wahala...stress for us and held our hands through every step. We knew the day would be amazing but we didn't realize it would be so precious! Thank you so much for everything, we would highly recommend you to anybody looking to use your services.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Michelle · Married on 01/06/2018

Second to none

As a couple, the best thing we did was find Chloe & Her team at ChloMo Projects & Events, and decided to work with her and her talented team. After our initial phone call to discuss the kind of wedding we were looking to have, her suggestions fit my style. We had full confidence in her and the rest was a happy event.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jaheim · event on: 12/20/2017

She did a wonderful job with our party. She remembered all the details that I overlooked. Chanel is an outstanding event planner who will do anything in her power to make your event fantastic.

Dora · Married on 12/10/2017

Rochelle was amazing and there is no way we could have pulled off our wedding without her. She was unbelievably affordable. She listened perfectly and she created a wedding even more incredible than we had hoped. Not only did she pull off the perfect wedding, within our budget, but she had to overcome all of the mistakes I had already made to get there. If I had it to do over, the only thing I would change is that I would have hired her the day I got engaged instead of two months before the wedding. I highly recommend her services. She was worth every penny and so much more.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Kayla · Married on 12/04/2017

My husband and I were more than satisfied with Rochelle's services. She listened to all our wants and needs and provided us with our dream wedding. We were very impressed with all of the vendors services that she referred to us as well. She was more than willing to work with us on our budget and delivered everything promised.

Sent on 12/25/2017

Glenmore · event on: 12/03/2017

Chloe takes care of every detail!

Tiana · Married on 11/27/2017

Rochelle and her team were wonderful!!! They worked their butts off the day of the wedding. Rochelle always had creative ideas and put me in touch with additional vendors. Overall ChloMo Projects & Events was the best money I spent on the wedding. Rochelle and her team made my wedding day perfect. I did not have to worry about a thing. Rochelle thought of things I had never even dreamed of. They were amazing and went above and beyond my expectations!!!!

Tarone · Married on 11/21/2017

Rochelle and team at ChloMo Projects & Events were above professionalism. Everything was taken care of to the last detail and never once did I need to ask if things had been accomplished. She was always a step ahead of what needed to be done. She listened to our needs and helped in every possible way. I highly recommend her services.

• Z

Zoie · Married on 11/13/2017

There is NO WAY I could have planned my wedding without Chloe and his wonderful expertise. He was always available,she understood my vision, and was always ready and willing to help with everything and anything.She proved invaluable on my wedding day - handling all issues without me ever knowing. She planned all the logistics of the day so I could sit back and totally relax. She was the best money I spent on the whole entire wedding, bar none! I highly recommend her and her company to assist in full, partial, or day of coordination!

• Z

Zane · Married on 11/13/2017

Chanel was a savior on the days before and day of my wedding! Everything went perfectly thanks to her.(

• Y

Yosuke · event on: 11/11/2017

Rochelle is amazing. She is worth every penny and then some! She is so thoughtful, helpful, and creative. She helped me execute my vision impeccably. I highly recommend ChloMo Projects & Events to help you make your dream event colourful!

Shawn · Married on 11/10/2017

ChloMo Projects & Events made our dreams come true. It was the best day of our lives.

Sheldon · Married on 11/03/2017

Chloe was great! Her services are highly recommended! Our wedding day was perfect!

Meleka · Married on 10/30/2017

Our day was so special! It would not have looked and ran as smooth as it did, if it wasn't for Chanel and her team! She helped in every aspect and is worth her weight in gold to us! Thanks Chanel,Chloe and Rochelle!

Regina · Married on 10/26/2017

Rochelle was wonderful. She was very professional and had great recommendations. So many of our guests commented on how smoothly our event ran and also that it felt like more of an event than a wedding and none of that would have been possible without Rochelle's hard work. I would recommend her to anyone!

Nicholas · Married on 10/22/2017

Rochelle was a great wedding coordinator-I would recommend her to anyone!

Rojay · event on: 10/21/2017

Rochelle was incredibly detail oriented. She took our budget needs seriously and truly created a perfect wedding event for us. My birthday was amazing and Rochelle and her assistant made it flow perfectly. Every detail was taken care of before my parents and I could even think about it. I had an amazingly stress-free and wonderful birthday thanks to Rochelle's hard work!