3 Reviews for Chloe's Wedding Collection

I was ecstatic to find the perfect cake topper for my wedding cake. After calling a couple of wedding favor and gift boutiques and having the items out of stock I was frantic to find the perfect cake topper. I was definitely relieved to find it at Chloe's Wedding Collection and even found the perfect themed flutes, cake server, and guest book. Customer service was prompt and they offered suggestions on other items to match the wedding theme. Thanks-

Brenda Salvatore (Medford, New Jersey)

Profile Picture Brenda, 3/2/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I was very happy with the customer service- when I had questions regarding specific items, the "chat now feature" was a great. The products offered on the website was pretty cool too- there was a large assortment for my fiancee to pick and choose what she wanted for our wedding. Great job!

Frank Walsh (Brooklyn, NY)

Profile Picture Frank , 2/20/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Gina is so personable and friendly and her suggestions were top notch. I absolutely love the butterfly theme items that I promptly received in the mail. I highly recommend Gina and her staff at Chloesweddingcollection.com. Their professional manner went the extra mile to help create my most memorable event. Five stars!

Profile Picture Sherrie, 2/14/10, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning