Chirp Paperie Reviews

9 | West Palm Beach, FL

9 Reviews for Chirp Paperie

Andrea did the most amazing job with our invitations and Paperie for our wedding! I was so happy with her professionalism, quick replies, and beautiful work! I highly recommend her to any bride that wants a custom invite and/or table numbers, place cards, signs, etc. She is very affordable and will make sure every paper item is to perfection !

So glad I went with chirp!

Sent on 03/03/2016

annie · Married on 02/12/2016

I'll start off by saying that I was really nervous I wouldn't be able to get the "look" that I wanted within my limited budget. Andrea was amazing. She was very upfront about what we could and couldn't do to keep me within my budget, and was always brainstorming solutions for how we could achieve my vision within my means. I found out that I am AWFUL at articulating my likes/dislikes for this type of thing, and Andrea could NOT have been more patient and intuitive. She was very responsive and on the ball about getting things to me in a timely fashion. She really made sure that my invitations/escort cards/menus, etc fit into my wedding theme to "brand" my event.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Leslie · Married on 12/04/2015

Andrea is a true artist who is very patient, and offers suggestions and professional advice. I told her what I was looking for, and she was able to create it! She is such a pleasure to work with, and you know you will be receiving a unique product!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Jillian · Married on 10/18/2014

Working with Andrea was amazing. I was able to give her samplespecially of the things I most liked and she was able to put it together to perfection! She had amazing ideas when I wasn't sure and really took the time and effort to put into my wedding invitations, favor labels and place cards! I couldn't be happier with the end results and everyday I get a text from people that received their invitations telling me how original it was and how they have never seen such a beautiful invitation! I highly recommend Andrea for any part of your wedding because no matter what it is it will come out beautiful and perfect!
    Thank you so much Andrea for all you have done!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

I wanted my wedding to be unique and Chirp Paperie made that happen! All the work was superb, and the ideas fit everything I was asking for. After hearing my vision for the wedding, she totally ran with the idea and custom designed the most perfect things (save the dates, invites, menu cards, etc.)! The most important thing to me was that she listened to everything I had to say and respected my budget. Everyone complimented her work, and it was an amazing representation of us!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Laurie · Married on 05/25/2013

My custom designed invites were absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! I am so thrilled with how they turned out. And Andrea could not have been more wonderful to work with. She is so artistic and has a fabulous eye for making my vision of the perfect invite come true!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

Andrea was incredibly easy to work and a rare find. She bailed me out last minute on multiple things I forgot to do. Not only did she make me a custom invitation with hand drawn coral that were unique simple yet breathtaking she made me a passenger ticket for our after party with bar codes and details that made very one think they were real! She was worth every penny and I received so many compliments on the invitations. She has a classy style and was able to help me make decisions while choosing what was best, like a gray envelope with white writing that I'm still obsessed with. She also made me banners, posters, and signs! Loved my experience its her. Best part was we did everything through FaceTime and email so don't be nervous if you're not local. I'm in Boston and it worked out perfectly!

Sent on 11/28/2012

laurie · Married on 08/18/2012

andrea was the absolute best vendor we worked with for our wedding! she created a beautiful suite of invitations and custom designs for our wedding that were perfect! her talent is unbelievable and she is truly a gem to work with. we will forever cherish her work!

Sent on 09/02/2014

I used Chirp Paperie for my wedding save the date, invitations, name cards, sign-in tree, etc. etc. If printing was involved, Chirp Paperie handled it! Everyone raved about the creative, cohesive, and beautiful design of all of our wedding elements. Thanks again, Chirp Paperie for making our event so beautiful and memorable!

Sent on 10/12/2012