Chill-Will DJ Service Reviews

Chill-Will DJ Service 5
Chill-Will DJ Service 6
Chill-Will DJ Service 7

Cheryl · Married on 06/27/2009

5 star. all requested music was played. bill chose other music to fill in that matched our choices perfectly. he was wonderful to work with and made the day move along in an orderly fashion. when last minute snags arose he smoothed them all away.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2009

I LOVED having him as my DJ. He went out of his way to make sure my whole play list was played and kept our wedding hopping! I hired him for my daugjters Sweet 16 as well!

Sent on 06/26/2009

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2009

Used for both ceremony and reception. Bill was very professional in all dealings with him. Of all vendors used for our wedding he was the most helpful. He provided a cd of sample ceremony music, the online database was easy to use, and at the wedding reception he kept things moving and kept the reception on time. Thanks Bill.

Sent on 08/14/2009

Jo Ann · Married on 06/13/2009

We highly recommend Bill and Chill Will Dj services! This was the second wedding Bill has done for us and what a pleasure he was to work with!! Very flexible, accommodating and went with the flow. Everything from the ceremony music to the reception was perfect. Don't hesitate to book for your wedding!!!! You wont regret it :)

Bill- Thank you so much for being a part of our daughter and son- in- law big day and for staying the extra hour! And thank you for CD favors you made for them, they loved them! :) Thanks again!

Sent on 07/24/2009

Trish · Married on 05/16/2009

This man was more than a pleasure to work with!! It was like he was part of the family at the wedding reception! He went out of his way to help me, the bride, with getting in contact with my hall vendor and everything when they changed their numer on me and failed to tell me! Bill and his wife are some of the sweetest people me and my husband and family has ever met!!! I would Sooooooo Recommend him to anyone for any kind of occasion! He is very professional and generous! He even said a special prayer for me and my husband and family before everyone ate!!! God sends special people your way for special reasons and me and my husband can honestly say he was one of those people for our special day!! God Bless him and his wife and family and may everybody be lucky enough to get the pleasure of his wonderful smile and service!!!!!!!! GOD BLESS

Sent on 05/18/2009

Jill · Married on 04/19/2009

They did a great job at our grand opening. They made the event! They cooperated and helped in every way that they could. I would recommend them any time - for any event. - Jill Luke

Sent on 04/23/2009

Alexandra · Married on 02/14/2009

Bill was such a big help, he treated us like family, he made us feel very comfortable with our decision, He adresssed everything correctly and just hit the spot with with the songs he played for our special dances, I would like to Thank him and his wife Carol for adding his special touch to my special day, and would recommend him to anyone in need of Professional DJ.

Sent on 04/09/2009

Jennifer · Married on 11/08/2008

Mr. Pelosi was a great asset to our wedding day. I provided enough to have key songs and some absolutely necessary music, but his judgement and fill-in music were perfect. He was very good about keeping the mood and energy when necessary. His suggested music was very good, and fit right into our preferences. I would not only recommend him, but I would use him again for any functions I have in the Florida area again.
    He was also very understanding of changes, and worked beautifully with the mother of the bride.
    Most of all he did not talk to hear himself talk, but hekept the ceremony moving and cohesive. WE LOVED HAVING HIM.

Sent on 12/07/2008

Jennifer · Married on 08/09/2008

Chill will was excellent DJ. He had played the music that was requested of him. He was very friendly and a fun loving guy. He was relaxed andvery easy to work with. I would Highly recommened him again.

Sent on 08/19/2008

jennifer · Married on 06/21/2008

chill will djs was dependable and willing to help us with all of our needs and was fun to have at our wedding reception

Sent on 08/19/2008

Tony · Married on 08/13/2007

My wife and I were very happy we chose Chill-Will DJ Service. Billy Pelosi was awesome , he loved taking requests and was very professional. Chill-Will's service is beyond compare , he really cares and it shows ! He made sure a good time was had by all. We highly recommend his services and he was very resonable $$ . He should let everyone know that he was a DJ for KISS 108 and WBOS ! Wow, nuff said ........

Sent on 08/23/2008

Cheryl · Married on 05/06/2007

Chill Will was friendly, flexible, laid-back, completely professional, and on-top of his work. He allowed my future husband and I to design the reception's events according to what made us comfortable and offered guidance when we were unsure of what would be best. We met with other DJ's and they all cost much more than Chill Will and had abrasive attitudes. If you want a professional DJ who lets YOU decide how you want your big day to flow, choose Chill Will. The fact that his services are affordable is just the icing on the cake- so to speak.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Dave · event on: 12/31/2013

Chill Will is our first choice for DJ services for any event! Will provides a wide range of programming choices and is very flexible and responsive to the needs of our audience....We have used Chill Will for the last few years on all our public special events.....and he does not disappoint! Professional and punctual and always the right tune ......at just the right time!

Sent on 01/04/2014

Maureen · event on: 01/18/2014

THanks for making this celebration a GREAT one! The birthday boy had a great time, you played to the crowd and got everyone dancing......you were awesome. Thanks again!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Alicia · event on: 04/25/2014

We love DJ Bill! He was awesome. We will use him again. Thank you!!! :)

Sent on 04/29/2014
  • User4604264 · event on: 12/06/2014

Great website for planning event.
    Set up was professional. Bill was prompt, polite and accommodating.
    Music was according to selections and even got a copy of the music on CD to keep.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Lola · event on: 12/31/2014

Every body at the New Year's Eve party thought it was great!!!! Maybe just a couple more slow songs. But everyone enjoyed all of the music.
    Plus they want you next year?

Sent on 01/19/2015
  • User6075414 · event on: 12/12/2015

Bill does a great job...very professional. We've used him twice now.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Margaret · event on: 02/13/2016

WOW!! what a great time. Bill Pelosi did an awesome job entertaining my guests. there was not one negative comment - in fact, all I heard all night was praise....what an outstanding job; what great music; etc and the praises went on like this all night - even when the party was over.

He was so great in fact, that the social director of my fishing club (which boasts over 500 members) hired him right then to do our Christmas part for 2016.

yes, he was impressive!!

Sent on 02/14/2016

Bill was very professional, helpful and able to meet all of my requests for set-up at my venue. They met all my expectations!

Sent on 01/06/2013
  • F

Pat · Married on 10/23/2010

Bill and Carol Pelosi provided DJ equipment for our wedding in October, 2010. We had a very intimate party, and being a former wedding DJ myself, I wanted one of my good friends to MC the event and simply play some pre-recorded music mixes. Bill was receptive to my plan immediately, and let us have full-run of his gear for the night. He also provided his ENTIRE library of music for us to have, in case we had problems with any of the pre-recorded music. Turns out, we did- the wedding song was missing. Bill had it. He also made up for an oversight on my part- I didn't realize I needed separate sets of equipment for the ceremony and reception. Bill brought this to my attention, and provided the second set of gear for a NOMINAL cost. He was there early, set everything up, broke everything down, and went unnoticed. Throughout the whole wedding process, Bill and Carol were accessible, and completely professional. I spent 4 years in the business, and have dealt with a lot of nightmarish DJ's- I would recommend Chill Will COMPLETELY.

Sent on 11/21/2010

JACKIE · Married on 02/20/2010

Very professional and very well organized. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 02/26/2010

Rebecca · Married on 02/07/2009

Chill Will DJs was one of the easiest vendors I had to work with for my wedding. The online planning tool was great.

Sent on 08/18/2009

Margaret · event on: 06/30/2017

Bill Pelosi was excellent as my DJ. his mixture of the songs I selected was perfect for the type of guests that were invited. I've received so many compliments from my friends about how friendly and professional he was; always ready to smile or greet people as they approached him.

he made my party a HUGE success.

Sent on 07/22/2017

Great job! I just wish you had played more half songs and better "dancing" music. Overall very pleased with everything.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Chill-Will DJ Service's reply:

Thank you for taking time for your review. With time running out and the amount of request I tried to shorten as much as possible to get more in as you requested.

Best Wishes,